/svg/ Shadowverse General

Milk Filled Breasts Edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/.
The expansion, Rise of Bahamut released on Dec. 29th.
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing

Discord: discord.gg/bgfwf
___

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor UPDATED WITH BAHAMUT:

Link:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U
___

Updated card art package.
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/
___

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Milked:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/HybQW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remove Elf

>22 T2 tickets
>Concede them all feels like a waste
>Don't want to play T2

Daria > *

nth for I'm married

Is getting a 15 Win Streak with netdeck Forest Roach impressive at all?

Use this non-discord thread instead:

>linking discord
>a place full of people who don't even post here anymore because they like discord more
>linking your reddit infested shithole

Please stop trying to kill the general.

Remincer to watch yourselves around elves

>all these anons asking for people to smack them 20 times

I am the only that one that pictures those anons as horny female sluts with their legs and mouth wide open expecting for 20 different guys to deal massive penetration damage on them one after the one and enjoy it all the way... just for some rupies?

I do join those games and I fap while I do it.

i'll be going for a while so come join 66904 for free wins. i'll skip all my turns 2/20

Maybe A, AA is pretty good and Masters is pretty impressive. Anywhere lower and it's not really anything.

I embraced Seraph.

My wife May is TOO cute!

fuck off retard

>Discord
Go to the other thread

Linking the discord in the op will reduce the number of posters so by linking discord you are killing this general.

Post strongest elf

B3, and it's the only craft I play. So I guess not.

OP here, I made the thread and I didn't even noticed it had Discord on it, why the fuck you guys had it on the last one then?

I just wanted a lewd tits thread I don't care about the discord shit

Autism.

REAL THREAD

I'm on the verge of uninstalling this game after spending 2 hours doing a win 1 swordcraft daily.

If non-discord means overused Forteshit then I'll take this discord thread with the sexy kunoichi instead.

good

Stop just copy-pasting and next time remove that garbage.

reminder

who fucking cares about discord. you people are seriously autistic.

Does anyone have the topnep picture with the hat? I'd appreciate it if someone posted it!

>Forte

No thanks, dragoncuck.

Netdeck one of those high win % tournament deck senpai, no one will know!

see

The fuck are you running? Sword may not be the best right now, but I rarely have issues with Sword dailies.

>nigger memes
>shorte
>elfposting
This thread is better desu

Another reminder, can someone in a non-hipster and sensible way why you shouldn't just save 12k vials and craft 3 darias and 3 levis?

user, don't forget to take off the discord link next time. Now the discords already made a new one.

That is a strong elf!

Play Havencraft.

Because lots of people stop posting on Veeky Forums after they join a discord server. Its literally harming this general.

Playing against a roach deck. My deck has

2x khawy
3x spartoi soldier
3x death's breath

I didn't draw a single one until turn 7 when he comboed me to death

I like this game but fuck card games to be honest familiar

I know again Im sorry I just copy pasted the last one. I didn't noticed bitching about Discord on the last thread so I thought this OP was a clean one.

Aggro blood has fallen to tier 2.

We are going to use the Forte one as a lesson.

Not that user, but you shouldn't feel discouraged. It is true that a 15 win streak at B3 is something most competent players have experienced.

But on the plus side, this means that you actually know how to play the game properly, which is more than can be said about a lot of people when they first start playing the game.

Is the discord even alive?

been dealing with this shit for two weeks, its hell

if you don't have 3 alberts you're pretty much fucked. at least yours is only 1 win, i usually get the 3 wins with forest which is 3 times worse

This general deserves to die so it's fine

There's really no downside. If, and this is big if, Cygames finally steps in and nerfs some cards they gave full vial credit for about a week after. Also more people flood the server with Daria the more likely Cygames will finally have to accept something needs to be done.

Only purity below this post.

>playing daria in unranked

What are these people problem?

Thanks user

How do I make my roach dick better?

There's no way you're that shit

Purest girl right here

Testing the deck.

Its the typical reddit circlejerk. So yes, its alive.

Fuck off, faggot. Never make threads again.

t. /hsg/ poster

Oh, is it now IRC? Their catch phase and agenda?

The only class that's as fucked for doing dailies as sword right now is dragon. But they can at least replace the mandatory fortes with shitty fortes and seabrands. Sword has nothing except Albert

>aggro rune
>60.6% win ratio
>67% going second

How the fuck is this ok?

>D.Shift
>Going 1st 48%
>Going 2nd 52.4%

Holy fucking shit how the hell is that even a thing you have a better time when you go first as D.Shift what are these stupid fucks even doing I can't even.

You should save 12k vials and craft 3 of Dorothy and Levi.

post deck and rank

you're either A) a bragging retard with a full netdeck or B) in shitter rank

>Not teaching the weaklings in Unranked to fear the strong

>We are going to use the Forte one as a lesson.

But it got deleted and the discord thread is still here, what was the lesson again?

Chill out bro

replace angeklic snipe for 2 gobus

go for either a mid-range with crystalia or tempo with goblin, not both

I need the best seraph list dudes.

Daria bricks literally 99% of the time bro, just Themis it

Yes, and? The people that stop posting here after they join a discord server you probably don't want here to begin with. Idiot.

I tried using Earth Rite once and my 3x calamitous+petify were on the bottom of my deck against Luna. Obvious the game doesn't want me to play dirt
Why 1 gobu mage?

discord.gg/HybQW

Just join reddit discord guys. We have 1k+ people online.

Yep!

Did you get your Lily sleeves yet?

at least with dragon i can just play JO and have fun or cheese some wins with otk discard, with sword and forest you just straight up lose every time if you don't have their prerequisite cards

The lesson is shit pics in the OP if you do not remove the Discord link.

Can I get a concede please, user senpai?

If you don't have the time to read the threads or the OP, you shouldn't have time to make threads. Besides you made this before the bump limit, so fuck you again.

Thank you based calamitous curse

I didn't make the thread. I'm just a random chillposter.

But I only have 3 roach. Having 5 ways to get it seems like overkill when I could have different cards

Is that Xiei's brother?

>other thread got nuked
based mods

>Make deck with nothing but boardclears, removal and healing
>Deck is entirely focused on stopping setups and combos
>Go into ranked expecting losses while aggravating my opponent
>Deck literally has no win condition outside of enemy conceding
>Win 7 matches and lose 3

I need a cheap Dragon deck for dailies, all I have right now is some meme neutralcraft one (not the expensive Ramp one, but shit with Valkyrie Spear and cheap followers). Is there something under 15k vials that works well enough for unranked?

Because 3 evolves of Old Mage of Balance and Fairness with 3 shots 1pp piercing rune

>goblin mage
>pascale

Tales from B rank.

>animated otohime after all this time
Too little too late.

Thank u Dragon-san

This one was first.

post deck

At least both of those together means you can craft any one other legendary.

Yes, that's called dirtrune.

so, did discord win their place in the op since non-discord threads are nuked or is the janny the forcer of discord himself?

>discord fags stirring up shit again

Just kill yoruself already.

Should I join the discord?

Dude just grab literally ANY cards that are boardclears, removal and heal. ANY archetype.

Remember your goal is to STALL the game, anything that makes the turn counter go higher and higher while forcing your opponent into quitting out of boredom you slip into the deck. Haven is probably the goto for most people since it has a nice combination of everything.

If you play minions never hit face. DRAG OUT THE GAME.