pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>VGU
>Rips:
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
pastebin.com/S2eDehza

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

enbdev.com/patch_falloutnv_enboost_v0203.htm
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11459/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is Taffington Boathouse a good water plant?

I usually fill most of my settlements with containers, miscellaneous loot, clutter: it makes everything look more real, like there's actually come people scavenging stuff, a stuffing it around the whole settlement.

Look at Diamond City, the so called "Jewel of the Commonwealth": it's just a random mess of shacks, walls and fortifications are made of wood and tires, the place looks like a mess.
Or Abernathy's farm, where there's this huge antenna and they used it as the wireframe for the whole house.

The more the settlement look like a clusterfuck, the more is lore friendly

Not particularly. Sanctuary is kinda better.

Just get the mod that disables the limits for how much shit your settlers will store.

I would be if there was a way not to destroy the other two interesting factions, this game has a dearth of sane NPCs as it is, and that's pushing it between Blimp ISIS and the Toaster Rescue Rangers.

What gun are you using? Rather, what's the gun on your back.

So New Vegas stutters like fucking crazy when I move my mouse - otherwise the game is fine in motion but any kind of camera movement is very stuttery. Playing with the 4GB patch and nothing else, any idea what causes this?

try hitting computer with a rock

That my friend is the high powered MK14 EBR

There's a mod to get rid of it, should have been very close to the 4gb patch on the Nexus.

Best ENB for Fallout 4?

So far I've tried Royal ENB and Enhanced Wasteland ENB/Reshade.

Why do most ENBs make everything darker? Like way too dark even during the daytime, it feels like I'm wearing sunglasses. The sky should be much brighter. Royal ENB makes everything even darker than Enhanced Wasteland.

With ENBs everything is either too dark, or too cartoony. Haven't found a happy medium yet.

for

Hm, doesn'tlook as tacticool in some of the other shots. Honestly, I just hate picatinny rails and the stock looks kinda bad, but I like that foregrip. I recently went to use my IF-54 by Skibadaa, and I think one of my settlers swiped it out of my Workshop. The cunt.

I like Decent Plus

I grabbed the New Vegas Stutter Remover and NVSE, hopefully I set this up right and the game won't run like shit, wish me luck

>holy fuck do people use ebn
my fps went from 80 to 40 on the strip
just fuck my shit up mod

Script Extender is a must-have for any serious modding anyways.

>what is the best thing that is obviously an opinion thing

Why do people ask these questions like this?

There are a ton of different stock and sight options, these are just mine.

>playing a bethesda game not locked to 60 frames

Also use ENBbosst, assuming the NV version has it.

Maybe I'll just download it and try it out then. Not really the sight options that bother me (although I always use Combat/Reflex scopes because they don't do the scope when in third-person), just the rail system on the barrel.

i need all the frames available before installing freeside open

That's not how performance and frame rate work, dude. Lock it back to 60 fps.

>i need all the frames available before installing freeside open
uh, no you don't
lol why would you even think that

>empty frame
t-thanks

>Having that weird thing where I shoot a group of Powder Gangers and the group a few yards away don't become hostile
>Google just gives me shit about them attacking, not about them not attacking
>Also the NCR is randomly hostile when I didn't even have any reputation with them and hadn't done anything
I did manage to find a dead ranger with good armor but I don't want to wear this the entire game.

haha silly me
anyway enb is fukin me up and it s too much trouble. it s telling me i am missing dlls and i followed all the steps and installed the injector.

holy fuk i might uninstall it.

did they say dinovision gets the job done too?>

>tfw protectrons cost so much ceramic to armor completely
it's gonna make staffing this place pretty expensive

I know, but there's still that "destroy the Institute and no one will be pissed" where RR, BoS and MM are still friends.

Still, I'd rather find some way to kill all the douches in the Institute, take over as the new Father and befriend everyone in the Commonwealth.

>1660x647
dual screen?

Dynavision is good, it just lacks the (really glitchy) shadows that ENB gives. It doesn't help with performance though like ENBoost does (which is ENB without any effects, typically.)

>try waiting for 3 days
>actually wait for 4
>put on and take off NCR armor to make sure no faction effects are on
>never even put on Legion or Powder Ganger armor
>Dismiss companions
>NCR still hostile

>want to get Fallout 4
>DLC costs an addition $70

Holy shit, can we expect a Legendary Edition equivalent any time soon? That's fucking insane.

*Take On Me starts playing*

Well the one for NV was released a year and a half later.
But
>Season Pass
Might be longer, if that isn't what passes for the "ultimate edition".

Exactly, cause the institute is the coolest lookin place in the game and it comes with free healthcare.

the "Ultimate Edition" of a game is usually the base game + the DLC for full retail or less, released well after the game's had time to rake in its shekels.

I mean fuck, I bought Skyrim Legendary for $10 last christmas. We're still far from that, but I'd be willing to pay the full retail on an Ultimate Edition of FO4.

Yeah I know, but they're probably going to use the logic that the Season Pass is ~$15 less than the combined DLC to delay an Ultimate Edition.

What mods are you running? I had that same exact frame be empty. Don't know if that's a totally random chance or potentially a mod issue.

NTGB had the same thing on a completely vanilla run during release week and encounters thereafter. I don't think it's supposed to have anything.

>Go through FNVEdit to see if any changes have been made
>Literally no changes to the NCR or any of the various NCR factions
>Bashed patch only has eye color changes
>Only changes to the Powder Gangers faction is YUP's fix for the captive ones
>Only changes to the Legion faction are the ones from the NVB series
>Rep with everyone is neutral
>Have no idea if any scripts are doing anything
>No reported problems with "Simple Reputation and Disguises" ...which should have been my first step, uninstalling that to see

wow so i have to install enboost and then install the enhanced shaderS?

it s here btw
enbdev.com/patch_falloutnv_enboost_v0203.htm

Oh. Yes, yes, a download from enbdev is required to use any ENB. Read the instructions. That's what you're missing. You're missing the actual "program", what you downloaded, "Enhanced Shaders" is just a preset that is then applied to the "program". I guess.

>tf2 spent 6 hours modding new vegas

i am a waste of a human being

>spend more time modding than playing

Is there a mod to add more names to Codsworth? I was expecting him to say "Oh user (male), is it really you???"

But he seems to have forgotten my name and just calls me "mum". I'm not your mother, Codsworth. I'm your daddy.

He doesn't use your name very often. Like, I don't think he uses your name if he's saying more than two words at a time. That would have been to much to record over and over and over, you know?

just pirate them, it's what I did

>Using the EBR at not the original

Are you wanting more names to be spoken or have the spoken names appear more often in his lines? Obviously there's no mod for more names because they'd have to be voice recorded, but as far as the latter, I haven't seen anything.

What did these 3 super mutants want with this lady out in the middle of nowhere

You just know

CL OFF IN CONSOLE YOU SUBHUMAN CUNT

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I think he's asking the former, but might not need it because it could be a case of the latter. I barely heard my name the first few times he actually said it. Depends on the name how clearly it's said I guess. I heard my longer name easier than when I had a shorter one.

Sanctuary and Nordhagen are arguably the best places.

If you want a lot of water but don't want to put purifiers everywhere you technically could just build one of those groundwater pump ones with the engine, and make a whole field of them on some settlement you don't use much.

FO4LODGen that at the very least can take into consideration scrapped trees when?
Yes I'm the user who keeps trying to ask about FNV's LOD having issues.

why is the power armor animations so silly? Melee shows using two hands in first person, while 3rd is only one hand

wtf?

Whoever was doing that fo4 knight playthrough, the sledgehammer has some really neat nuka world mods that can turn it into a warhammer

Don't fucking tell me what to do.

bethesda programming

Woah... I never knew about this. Thanks, user.

my shotgun is missing the barrel, shells only

pls help

You're not giving us much to go on.

What mods are you using?
What fucking game are you even playing?

fo4

a fuckton, main double-barrel mods I can think of is the Widow and the Breach shotguns

I just realised: Fallout pre-war is neo-50s, right? Well the Institute is all white and shiny and Space Odyssey-like. It's advanced all the way into the neo-60s.

>Spaced on the fact I used an old save with a ton of new mods
Okay, if starting a new game doesn't work, I give up.

>hook up the power cycle to a separate power system
>when the power system fries, it only took out a tiny generator
system = beat

>Uninstalling Vurt's to be able to have tree LOD because tree LOD is broken

Subtle ENB is a good base but if you want something specific then you have to open up the in-game UI of ENB and start tinkering with the settings. Takes a while before you learn what everything does but atleast you can see the effect immediately in the game.

post pics of your vault, please. I'm creatively retarded

So what mods are you guys running I'm thinking of Playing Fallout 4 again and I'd like to get some ideas on what to add.

Eyebots.
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11459/?
Posting the link because I can't seem to get it to show up in the search results.
>tfw if anyone made a patch that adds ED-E's music on one of those sites that doesn't care about permission issues, it's private or I can't find it

Winter time Commonweath is comfy as fuck. Why didn't I realize this sooner? It's perfect for survival if you roleplay a little like trying to find warm shelter etc.

It feels almost like this is how the game was originally ment to be minus some clothing that isn't particularly winter proof.

>tfw want to take a break from modding
>keep getting ideas for new stuff

>Get idea for an alien invasion mod
>Giant Robobrains with protectron legs and little aliens piloting them in their glass domes
>Alien ground forces swarming the SS
>A lot of new alien themed weaponry
>UFOs rigged via Vertibirds flying over and attacking as well

>>>The entire mod is a virtual reality video game in Nuka World somewhereThe ayy lmaos speak Chinese, implying its just a copy of Anchorage with a few slight changes
>You get "space requisition tokens" for every ayy lmao you kill
>There is a ridiculously high tech military grade 3-d printing machine that Nuka World used to print toy versions of various things from the simulation, using space tokens
>The SS can bypass the filters of the machine and make it start printing actual weapons, bringing the simulated ayy lmao weapons into the real world
>The printer also contains the insane zoo technology, allowing you to print living aliens (really really deformed humans, genetically speaking) and Nuka Girl herself into the real world
>Terminal entries from over the years imply some guy 3d printed a few ayy lmaos and they ran off into the wilderness
>The entire simulation was shut down because too many kids died in the game, therefore DIED FOR REAL.

Good place to pirate Fallout 4 and DLC?

and they have microchips, but I think neo-60s is the point

Horizon
Weapons of Fate

Btw is there a mod that changes the rainy weather into a snowfall one?

Sounds gay

>weapons of fate

Is there anyway to turn off the bullet lights? I love the idea of ballistics behaving realistically but I don't like shooting comets coming out of my guns.

Microchips really began being commonly used in the 60s. Now all that's left is to see which group will advance to the neo-70s and start building lightsabers and X-wings. Though the Raiders and other guys in Mad Max outfits are already there fashion-wise.

how do I make an antifa rebel

You lost me at zoo technology. But I like DIED FOR REAL if it's done in a cheesy bad creepy pasta way.

Wouldn't plasma and laser weapons be considered Neo-70s?

Or plasma anyway.

This is actually a really great idea Buff
The tracers are completely optional

If I did this I'd probably drop the zoo tech because actually thats kinda dumb, but I'll still make the printer able to make guns and toys.

I'll probably just put in some terminal entries like "Some kid came out of the simulation screaming for his mommy, I guess he was too young" and maybe "Damn it, this guy set the "if you die in the game you die for real setting on as a prank! We're gonna have to pay that family a fortune!"

Hey guys is it possible to build a Mister gutsy with the automatron add on? I was thinking about building a brutalist tower and sending all settlers there. My goal was to kind of have a less autistic enclave esque compound.

Yeah, that's pretty cool then.

Does throwing commies out of a Vertibird count as neo-70s?

You mean a Mr Gutsy voice? Not without mods.

There's one on the Bethnet site. I think one on Nexus too.

Sweet I'll take it then.

What would be nice is if you could get tracer ammunition set to intervals. Say every fifth round

>Some kid came out of the simulation screaming for his mommy
No offense Buff but posts like this coming from you sound especially creepy.

^
This
Maybe its because he posted a picture of synth Shaun sucking on Nora's titty.

Oh Japan

You never fail to make some of the weirdest and neatest things

>that warning label on the tits
I don't need a better resolution to recognize that image.

When the robot sex mods come out would you make a fleshlight attachment for assaultrons?

>Please do not fist android girls

If someone actually makes robot sex animations, fine, I will make a robo fleshlight attachment for all of the robots!

Eyebots, sentry bots, Protectrons, Miss Handies, gen 1 synths, assaultrons, robobrains, and why stop there? Turrets and computers too!

"Waaaaaaaaaah, I don't care about the surface! I wanna play with my synths!"

>Uninstall Vurt's
>Literally only that
>Game refuses to launch
>When it does I get the same start screen glitches I got when I installed the UI mods in the wrong order
The fuck?