/wg/ Wagecuck General

>29% Tax
>Slightly above minimum average earner
>1.5 hrs commute

>1.5 hrs commute

Why even live?

life is good user, This happens when you take the hard route.

>26%
>well above what someone my age needs to earn
>30 minute commute

HOWEVER

>wife/kids incoming

I used to have a 7 minute commute to work. That was really nice.

Sounds retarded. Don't waste 1.5 hours a day. Thank god I only have a 15 min commute by bike.

>australia
>10% tax
>20$ p/h wageslave job working in a restaurant
>two minutes commute by foot
I suppose when I look at it like this it seems pretty good, but it certainly feels like a drag.

> 27.3%, including social security and medicare
> quadruple the average for my age
> work from home overlooking a creek

Ugh, drudgery, amirite? Thank the Lord I've got you folks.

>woke up at 9
>ate a nice breakfast and enjoyed a good cup of coffee
>went on my computer to check how my site was doing
>affiliate links exceeded $1500 over the night
>nice.jpg
>walked downtown to do some christmas shopping at around noon, luckily almost everyone is at work so there wasn't any chaos
>worked for an hour to just finish up some small maintenace tasks for the site
>gonna go lift as a motherfucker and bingewatch narcos for the rest of the night (all my uni friends are in the middle of exams and can't hang out, otherwise I would've gone out for drinks)

feels gud

>be dindu
>feel fucking worthless
>parents send me to church twice a week instead of helping me form good habits
>teacher gives me diploma out of pity
>get turned down by mcdonalds
>made fun of by asian friends
>retry high school to raise marks
>get straight 85% across all classes.
>parent forces me to attend court with them
>miss exams because i'm attending court so my mom can get child support
>she tells me in my face that she's planning to turn down the child support money
>tries blaming me after she was the one to pull me out of high school
>have to attend adult school while my friends will be graduating university soon
>feel even more worthless than i did before

and thus Tommy Sotomayor was born

Fuck your friends, seriously. Cut them out of your life, and move on. Comparison is the thievery of joy. Worry about yourself and only focus on yourself.

>50% tax
>65k$ annual before taxes
>20 min bicycle ride to work

Feels fine desu

>life tax
>death tax
>property tax
>health insurance tax
>sales tax
>car register and insure (tax)

Oh yeah, pluses all the section 8 faggots want 29% of my life in the former of hourshit worked.

When you realise theater tax is 50% and hors worked are hours of your life wasted it puts shit into perspective.

Spend 5 hours a day doing shit I don't want to so that bums have a comfy life of weed and vidya

Cannot smoke.
CNN OTHER afford much vidya

Trade another 5 hours of my life doing shit that I don't want to just so I can go home to a shitty house that I bought only to realise the government actually owns it (property tax) to a hateful bitch wife that for some reason I can't bring myself to leave. Let alone afford it.

Anyone got a gun I can borrow and a bullet I can buy?

/life.

Even higher since your employer and u split the 15% tax.

Meaning theoretically there should be 7.5% more jobs or more income to u...

In 2 years you'll be OP

Why are you lying on a Mexican ferret herding forum?

IT'SEEMS EVERYONE'S FAULT BUT MINE. TIME TO SHITPOST ABOUT IT TO PEOPLE WHO DON'T CARE.

>TURNED DOWN BY MCDicks. Wewlad

If this is true why are you on a North Korean rice exchange site?

I'm not sure what you mean -- if I take my salary / 26 I get the "gross pay" on my biweekly paychecks, and the percentage I posted is exactly net/gross pay.

Are you saying that because of payroll taxes my "gross pay" is technically higher?

Now behold the true Wagecuck:

>13$/hour
>25% tax
>2+ hour commute
>every day I have to guess all the time which dindus and injuns will buy our product and which ones will steal it.
>go home to a cheap basement bedroom with non-white roommates and their stinking food/speaking gibberish on the phone
>2 years ago I was a homeless drifter drunkard, so I guess it's a step up.

already acknowledged that it's my fault but i was in a shitty situation from the start and i know you fuckers don't give a shit either
feel like offing myself if i'm a wagecuck forever

Wagecuck / student here and former NEET

I was wondering if there are any other former neets that know any good resources to become more financially literate. For example, habits that will help you save money in the long term, or perhaps something like a couch to 5k for becoming more aware and more in control of your daily finances/ life..

Podcasts would be preferred so I can listen to them as I work. Good books would be nice too.

I feel like as an engineering student I'm focused on making things work that i don't think about how to take advantage of the things I create.

I used to build pc's for the normies at school and instead of getting paid I would tell myself I'm doing it for a buddy. it never crossed my mind to charge for knowledge that I assumed everyone knew.

TL;DR I feel like Tesla (financially illiterate person being taken advantage of ) and I want to start leveraging what I know to make money but I don't know how too.

To do that I need to change the way I think

Any help would be appreciated

Try harder, negro. don't be one of those piece of shit niggers who comes into my store to steal Henessy or Patron tequila.

Try Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover. Picked a copy up at a library I was browsing on lunch, and it's got some good shit in there. Not a miracle cure, but a great set of rules for getting set up financially.

Good looking out. I'll add that to my list of never ending books.

>4320$ year end bonus
>only get 2700$ after taxes

JDIMSA

If this is true why are you on a Cambodian Breast Milk tasting website?

He is saying that your employer could pay you 7.5 % more if he didn't have to pay the government.