Dueling Network General - /dng/ - now with 100% less Dueling Network

YGO General #2424
Majisspekterz edition

Last Thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
Manual Card Updates (rename to Live2016 and replace the existing folder):
github.com/Ygoproco/Live2016

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Tyranno's Rage (February 25th)
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)

●TCG: Pendulum Domination (January 20th)
●TCG: Raging Tempest (February 10th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP
● Read the cards carefully
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12123070/
github.com/Ygoproco/Live2016
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for samefagging OP

Needs a lot more stunshit

> Does every horrid thing imaginable
> Loves it

So does he do rape? That flavor text reminds me of Wyald from Berserk.

Probably? Does it really matter?

Does he scalp online sellers?

Delete this right now motherfucker

>locals decides to host a goat tourney
>they allow exarion
this meme has gone too far

What?

Reminder to vote on the new ghost loli's official name:

strawpoll.me/12123070/

Is this an abortion or disembowlment?

Probably both

Ugly Bint

Pilica is so tiny.

Tiny enough for my dick

Which would you rather have? Ultimaya + a dragon Ultimaya summons + a YZ + 9 pillars + laggia/dolkka/R4, or VFD + laggia/dolkka/R4?

Don't!

Post dik fagboi

I also just realized VFD can make the two dinos any attribute, so making them water would open up bahatoad, but if I wanted to run bahatoad in dinos I'd just use hydrogeddons.

If you want to run the yang zing engine you need to add a bian (I think that's the earth) and 9 pillars to the maindeck while adding ultimaya and targets in the extra.

What a world we live in that I have now cut my dbarriers

>that fusion extra
Cherries fodder, right?
Also that side deck screams hate.

dik fagboi

I dunno, Crystal Wing negates a monster effect, but VFD negates an entire turn.

Reminder that this kills Paleozoic and Metalfoes

I prefer Beachballin, thank you.

>triple terra and triple diagram for one king
seems a bit excessive
heres hoping you end the duel fast because youll run out of targets in no time

>heres hoping you end the duel fast because youll run out of targets in no time
modern yugioh in a nutshell

>can't activate Trap card and negate their effect on the field
Combination float effect doesn't activates on field and Counter grave effect doesn't count as activating a trap card.

Id say to try and add in the fire kang since you have 6 targets for his pop, misc likes the grave and you can use the earth kang revive eff

Also 3200 ATK is juicy.

Itd also make turn 1 laggia + vfd a little easier to pull off

>draw 2 of your 6 card
>1 of them can't be used as anything
Rat isn't affected by shit like this because you can use Tenki/Triangle/Terror for things that isn't starting Rat combo.

You wanna see memes?

How the fuck do you pronounce this things name?
Ayy-ee-oh-low?

Ayy oh low

Yolo

æ-oh-lo

Reminder that this can't be used unless you control Harpie Lady Sisters

Actually you can activate Diagram over Diagram and use its effect again. It's not a hard OPT.

My favorite 4 vanilla.

If only we had drawfags here, i want to see lunalight tiger, lunalight kaleido chick and Zoodiac Marmorat holding hands and running happily through a whole bunch of dead monsters.
I netdecked some user's zoodiac luna deck and i just won 10 duels in a row like nothing.

Brilliant fusion dinos?

Get an extra normal on top of trick clown and seraph for synchro or a durendal

forgot your shun

Rape is an art form, but he doesn't look like an artist.

ah-AYY-loe

ANYONE HAVE ANY FUNNY EXPERIENCES FROM REGIONALS?

Ayy lmao

O-oh.
All this time, Konami cheekily put Hard OPT on searcher, so why the hell they didn't put one there?

I don't even have Zodiacs in my YGOpro.

HOW THE FUCK DO I GET THIS BITCH TO UPDATE?

Post it then.

Don't even get me started on Jurrac Gweeba

Most of the extra is cherries targets. I rarely even go into castel or utopia. What a world we live in, where rank 4 doesn't use castel or utopia. Gustav is just for memes if you get two tyrannos on board

As for side, dogoran is searchable by oviraptor, my body as shield is supposed to counter drancia, chain disappearance removes rat, and mask of restrict stops kaijus and true dracos.

VFD being like shock master is what makes me prefer it over crystal wing at the moment.

Neat meme. Clearing the whole field with tyranno would be a lot of fun but it's not very practical.

Yup. Trying to get the combo out as soon as possible since the combo is field + oviraptor or a baby. I'm running 3 lithos since one gets milled by denglong.

Will definitely try to look into adding the agnimazud or whatever he's called since I do have fire targets, but the deck is pretty cramped for space.

The true draco field is so weird. It also buffs the opponent's true draco/kings as well. Also Draius stops the opponent from blowing up their own stuff so it makes the mirror weird.

>Q: I activate The Phantom Knights of Lost Vambrace, and it is Special Summoned as a Normal Monster. During this turn, if I activate the effect of Phantom Knights’ Sword by banishing it from my Graveyard, and Special Summon The Phantom Knights of Ragged Gloves, can it be destroyed by battle?
>A: After the effect of The Phantom Knights of Lost Vambrace is applied, “The Phantom Knights” monsters that were on your field when the effect resolved, as well as those that become face-up afterward, cannot be destroyed by battle this turn.

Basically it also protect the summoned Lost Vambrance, because it's also "The Phantom Knight" monster, and it affect even monster summoned after the effect resolution that turn.
Neat.

Barrier Stun player

>It also buffs the opponent's true draco/kings as well
Yeah, all the fields for the Dracoslayer archetypes, from Igknights to Zoodiacs, they all boost all monsters on the field. It makes mirrors between them very hairy, especially between Dinomists who basically can't do anything during the battle phase anymore.

>The true draco field is so weird. It also buffs the opponent's true draco/kings as well. Also Draius stops the opponent from blowing up their own stuff so it makes the mirror weird.
>Monster/Spell immune Master Peace killed by Monster/Trap immune Master Peace because Dragonic actives
>True King can't destroy other True King in field to SS itself
>Draius still protect Monster immune Master Peace from targeting because targeting protection affect player, not the monster
Truly interesting.

getting 10 cards with different names is harder than it looks even with zodiac masturbation

yeah, just like in the animu

now if they could only recycle traps in some way that isn't Cloven Helm

Field dependent mirrors are always hilarious
>3200 tiaramisus

>Rat into 2 Rat into Tiger King set Tenki search something
>Lyca SS, Bull search, then Drancia
>3 other card in hand + Tierra
Just need one more card.

Now I'm not saying that Zefracore probably got his powers from some remnants of Sophia (maybe nekroz of sophia) in order to become Grammaton and beat Tierra who had merged with a bunch of Qliphorts.
But I'm not saying he didn't. I'll actually admit to not knowing where the Zefras came from at all, besides some being characters who were already around like Exa and Exciton.

The Naturia Sacred Tree deteriorated after Winda blew it the fuck up revealing a second Sephirot tree mirroring the Qliphoth tree Qlis came from and all the Zefra members presumably just plucked a sphere and powered up from it.

Are you using XP? I'm pretty sure YGOPro stopped supporting that a while ago.

Nope. 7.

Zefra is just people powered up by the power of the thing inside Naturia Sacred Tree.

I think there's a Qli description in Duel Generation game or something which said that Qli is made imitating pieces of god that falls into the earth to seal said god or something.
Maybe that means Qli is just something Sophia made to seal Tierra.

Have you tried reading the OP?

Skill.

>Manual Card Updates (rename to Live2016 and replace the existing folder):
>github.com/Ygoproco/Live2016
This?

I don't know, user.
I think it's this part.
>Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
>yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf

>Rat alone becomes 6 card with different name

Where did you get this?

I made it.
There's also only one person here who uses that Trident Dragion background so it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

I didn't even know that was supposed to be trident dragion.

thoughts?

>There are people who don't think Rat will get banned
Rip in piss

>4-card combo
>Zefra

The giganigga gives them an actual gameplan, along with the new trap and searcher giving them more ability to do things.

Don't forget Terrortop or Triangle also equals a rat

What's your gameplan? Beatdown?
They're barely Lunalight tier.

>Implying Zoodiacs have any one gameplan

I would like to see it limited since that way it can at least use its name for Seasonal Direction and Wildbow's effects. It would be good to see if Zodiacs can stand on their own, using their own unique effects, rather than everything revolving around "dude rat summon more rat lmao"

Spam anything ED related.

I'm sorry, I thought we are talking about Zefra.

The BES field needs to stay up more than FKI. But this seems neat.

Yeah I don't think I've ever seen anybody try to stack Zoods so they're left with one monster with high attack and many effects, as I believe they were intended.

>Blazar spam
>triple Crystal Wing
Holy fuck.
Oh wait, they can't.

the fact that rat has a mill effect makes me think you were supposed to use her with tigress to get more effects from the deck, but why would we do that when we can just strap our helmets on and print shit like baobaboon in MACR so that rat cancer can bridge its way into new archetypes like true dracos

Oh also
Oracle + Rat + Zefracore + [Zefra Lv3 + Zefra Lv4 with opposite scales] = Majester Paladin EP search

What's the ruling if I use this thing's 2nd effect on Omega and Omega banishes itself?

Can my opponent attack or not?

They cannot attack.

>Dinosaurs FINALLY getting a buff
th-thanks Konami-kun~

>NS Rat, send Xiangke
>Rat into into 2 Rat, search 2 Viper
>Drancia+Bull, end turn
>next turn, make last Bull from 2 level 4, overlay all Xyz, attach 2 Viper, Xiangke attach Drancia/Bull, then attack directly for "game"
Harder than I thought.
Is there some way for Zod to make proper Bull with 2 level 4 other than Rat?

> savant kepler
> savant newton
> savant galilei
> savant copernicus
> savant thomas
Savant Tesla when?

It's like Nikola doesn't exist.

Hi, I haven't checked since early Jan.
Have they announced the super special awesome secret card that will revolutionize normal type cards yet?

Fucking edison claiming tesla's stuff even in ygo

Tesla's fault for not educating himself on patents and shit.

how does /dng/ feel about dinosaur dreadscythe? rather simply: using ultimate conductor to pop eatos in the hand, and variable graveyard/banished setup to beef up the scythe and the sword.
it's probably worse than terraforming and diagram since you're already hella inconsistent with needing both guardians in hand and arsenal summoner is slow as fug, but I have to try