/owg/ - Overwatch General

Chinese New Year event, and PTR changes, coming on Tuesday, January 24.

>PTR Patch Notes
playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20464895

>Live Patch Notes
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752488691

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Discord:
discord.gg/Mzpx4Yh

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x1RObbyx0Zw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dive comp best comp

Reinhardt is the best

Is it tuesday yet?

Didnt we have a thread with that same exact Gency pic?

What's a good way to find a group to play competitive with? Do you just queue into comp solo and try to find anyone that's competent?

I havent played the game in a while, and just messed around with quick play.

McCreeeeee

Jamison Fawkes!

I love Hana.

Is Jack sad his son was CIA and a big guy took down the plane he was in?

Late night(EST) with Amélie Lacroix.

Hey.
You.
No sexualizing Pharah.

why am I looking at the front of her and not the back? dat ass come on...

Can they fix Winston's shield? It doesn't protect against shit.

Is this game slowly dying? Queue times are getting longer and the matchmaking is more unbalanced than ever.

Isnt one of her voice lines
>Play Pharra
Make ya think dont it.

current phone pape
>extra space on top b/c Android and Google search bar

I'm so close to GM, I can taste it. It seems most of my losses are due to trolls and one-tricks. Which gods do I have to appease so that I can get some quality games?

Ok

Fine. Can I Samus her up though?

I WANT TO cuddle and hold hands with PHARAH.

Gnite anons

Now user, the mm was always beyond awful. I give you the queue times, although shit varies greatly.

The only thing that will heal Reaper and 76s friendship is if they watch Ana and Widowmaker lesbian out. It is the only way.

>lose 3 games in a row due to stubborness
>your mercy is trying to stay mercy despite everyone able to hunt her, instead of being lucio
>your genji is sticking as genji despire a 3 tank, ana + lucio and 76
>your junkrat just keeps spamming a corner and spazzing when he gets found
How do people not just permanently full stack this? What fucking purpose is solo queue if not to suffer

On one hand I kind of like that no one ever fucking shoots symmetras because it means I just stomp on defense, but then when it switches it means that 99% of the time my team will never shoot them either, with the same guaranteed stomp.

Alas.

Will we be getting a brawl mode with the new event? Any ideas what it'll be?

We need a drawing of her in pijamas.

why is reaper so cute!

So I started learning Zen today (played about 3 hours) and ended up with a couple potg in quick play.

Feels good to not play Roadhog or Junkrat like I've been doing since I started playing

Are we getting a Widowmaker skin? McCree? Symmetra?

Because 5-6 stacks place you agianst other 5-6 stacks who may be more autistic than your ragtag group of idiots, or because of blizz's shit matchmaking, way out skill you.

The reason I soloq is I can be sure I am improving day after day - I can't be sure if my stackmates are improving, and if I only play with them, there may be a day where they will be holding me back. They might be the SR they belong at, and they might not realize they need to improve, and the only way to raise our SR, is by me being the carry.

There are people I used to group with from season 1 who are still gold/plat and ask me to carry them to master. All the while they blame their teammates.

youtube.com/watch?v=x1RObbyx0Zw

Is there gonna be a sale for this anytime soon or should I just shell out the $40?

why is reaper so thicc

Mercy is Love
MErcy is life!

>both teams have hyperautistic Widows
>you're stuck with the bad one so it's a constant 5vs6
>the cunt never switches
>can't switch to Winston yourself because you're the only healer

That's when you leave the game

>don't own game
>dream about using Mercy non-stop
>get game
>weird non-existent pressure to choose
>pick Reaper
>never pick Mercy
>DIIE DIIE DIIE!
>get into Competitive
>no more Play of the Games
>get pissed off with healers
>buy Ra skin
>I am On Fire.
>But an extinguisher is not required.
>spend another thousand currency on him
>immediately get Play of the Game my next match

From what I see everytime someone asks that is that there won't be a sale until Winter (AUS) so US Summer

>autistic
Let me guess, you sperged at them or made it seem like you were going to lose the match before it even fucking started because of them.
That's not how you get people to switch heroes and more often than not your retarded choice of words and tone will get them to stay that hero to spite you. YOU failed the team, not them.

I was hovering over buying the Ifrit skin, but I figure I'll wait to see what happens with the new years skin.

I'm having fun in the game again because of this stupid robot.

D.Va and Mei are legos for sure, Hog, Rein Zen and Wiston are most likely legos as well so that's probably all from legendaries we will get this event. Maybe some epics, but those three already have that. Can't recall if someone is still missing epic skin, maybe they will start new round.

I want to destroy this ass

Mercy is a shit meme and thank fuck she died because ana is the better class

And Hana loves you!

Legos?

source

Thanks. One more question: Is the community as retarded as the LoL community? Worse? Better?

Oh I know what you're going through, it's call "Fuck ass" you get moody when you dont get the supply of Fucking to your ass

Just find a BBC to fuck your ass and you should feel better

>Having more fun playing fucking Paladins than Tankwatch
Death game, they won't nerf Ana again until fucking July

Dunno, maybe Winston and Rein could pass for epic. But i'm pretty sure Zen and Hog are legendary skins.

so I need all 6 of these skins. guess I'm going to actually buy loot boxes and hate myself for it

Thanks for the dumb assumption, but no, I never sperg at people pre-game because I know it'll blow the morale out of the water.

If Zen's a Lego then they must add something to his Ult, cause he looks a bit underwhelming to a be one. Winston has to be an Epic as well

I think Winston's biggest problem currently is the shield. If they fix that i'd be happy. At least 1000. 600 is just way too little and gets shredded almost immediately. My other problem with his shield is the ridiculously long cooldown. It's 13 seconds which doesn't even start to countdown until after it disappears which takes another 5 seconds so in total it's an 18 second cooldown for his 600 HP shield. I'd love for them to start the cooldown as soon as the placement animation is over or reduce the cooldown if they want to keep it to when the shield disappears. If Symmetra gets a 1000 hp shield every 10 seconds as a utility/support, a tank should be allowed to have a 1000 hp shield.

It was originally 1000 health during the days of hero stacking in quick play but because hero stacking has been removed it wont be as troublesome. That seemed to be the main reason for the nerf but since it's no longer the case I feel like it would be safe to return it to 1000 health and decrease the insanely long cooldown.

I'm gay and like dick in my ass, yes. Your point being?

>Still no ana legendary or epic+
>last skin was that recolored shrike skin
you'd think the most broken hero would get some attention in the cosmetic department

Depends, now that GG EZ has been filtered to say something stupid instead, there's a sense that no one is being a cunt. League is easily worse as nearly every cunt is toxic. Playing competitive I've mad plenty of friends just talking to the other team and complementing them when they fuck me up.

Just ignore any shitters, don't be a retard and try to learn a tank and a healer so you can carry when the team is all fighting over hanzo and widow.

You're lacking the cock in your bot which is making stupid
Get fuck and Love Mercy

what is a Lego? Legendary? what's the difference between epic and legendary?

>D.Va and Mei are legos for sure, Hog, Rein Zen and Wiston are most likely legos as well
what are you talking about, none of them are legos.

They all look epic or legendary

>You're lacking the cock in your bot which is making stupid
>Get fuck and Love Mercy
I understand what you were trying to say but did you have a stroke writing that sentence or something

How would you guys feel about this
>barrier tent has 1000 HP
>8 second cooldown after it drops
>if it gets shattered it explodes, blowing enemies back like in the short

tfw mercy will never ever be viable because her kit is total trash

Im being a Grammar kicking fucker

>post yfw zenyatta and you hear shouting in spanish

I fucking hope you're right because Zen's skin reminds me of Dark Souls and I'm KEEN for it boiiii

Mercy rework when?

kick the little shit in the head

would enemies be blown back or to the center if they're inside of the tent?
maybe not all three of those, but damn does it need some level of reworking.

Winston has gotten the best skins back to back

>I fucking hope you're right because Zen's skin reminds me of Dark Souls and I'm KEEN for it boiiii
Winston is sun wukong and all the others are various versions of his buddy

Epics have dramatic changes to colour palette and design, but no or minor changes to the model
Legendaries include changes to the model

You didn't have me up until the ult change. I'd pay money for this to hapen.

happen*

I'm still salty how her ult affects Zen so much, completely unnecessary and feels like they only added the shield-removal functionality for 'muh flavor' reasons.

ana isnt even the only problem, the game wont be fixed just by adjusting her even if they do it perfectly, not even taking into account whatever retarded bullshit theyre going to introduce between then and now

the game is in a deathly spiral right now
have you seen all these pro players quitting teams and retiring from the scene altogether, its like genuinely embarrassing the amount of money theyve pumped into trying to create a "scene", half the fucking active teams have been straight exported to korea because its literally the only stable place to compete currently

>Winston has gotten the best skins back to back
You misspelled Zenyatta.

hopefully weebs will pick one of these heroes instead of instalocking genji/Hanzo. please give these to new players, Blizzard.

Zen face is different, so is Hog and for D.Va the pilot clothes. That's enough to pass as legendary for these guys. Mei is pretty much confirmed too to be legendary as apology for the christmas one. We will see about Winston and Rein, but 6 legendaries is around the average ammount.

Rarity and cost

Japanese schoolgirl healer fucking when, so the weebs will at least flock to something useful.

zens is good but winstons was the best for christmas. and now he gets sun wukong which looks great but feels like such a waste on him since hes not great

I watched someone play it for 6 hours and it seems like even more of a garbage moba than this.

Bomb king does seem fun though.

>That's enough to pass as legendary for these guys.
When did "lego" become "legendary". That doesn't make any sense.

"Lego" refers to the like 5 or so common color change skins that everyone has, because they're usually bright colors like a lego brick.

OK Hi-Rez employee

>but feels like such a waste on him since hes not great
But permabullying Genji and Widow mains in QP is fun af.
Winston buffs fucking when

>When did "lego" become "legendary".

That shortening has been used ever since legendaries existed in wow like 11 years ago.

>"Lego" refers to the like 5 or so common color change skins that everyone has, because they're usually bright colors like a lego brick.

lol wtf nigga

>tfw people constantly lock both shimada brothers

>literally every single Zen legendary is god tier

This is completely different kind of hell, how the fuck am i supposed to pick which one to use.

Well for one wow is a shit game, and two, why on earth do you add an o instead of just keepint it leg or add an e or something.

>Enemy team gets two healers
>You will literally never kill anyone as Winston

you forgot to put when season 3 ends, m8

Yeah I understand the reference but something about it reminds me of Dark Souls, might be the crown.

Hell, even his epic skins are great

i literally will not play a hirez product after they raped tribes, dont spit on me like that
its not like paladins is doing any fucking better anyway, theyre so fucking irrelevant i didnt even think i needed to mention "oh yeah and paladins is even worse off despite being fucking free2play"

I'd like to see a small buff on winston but they have to be careful. people think dva is bad with her buffs now, if they buff winston too hard he will become absolute cancer to deal with.

his shield hp isn't the problem, 600 or 100 will still melt with a few people shooting it, but it will still last until it vanishes if there is only 1 person too. it won't change much.

I will be traveling soon so I am buying some midrange laptop to play while abroad. Should 4gb Geforce 940MX be enough to maintain 60 on mid/low graphics? Should I go for i7 3.5 or i5 3.1 processor - as in does it matter and is it worth the extra cost.

Because it looks like a "lego"?????????????

What looks like a lego?