>[Rerun: Prison Tower's Howling Demon of Vengeance]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/ezqrc6/
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170125.php#nav

>[King Hassan Limited Pickup]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/jx9iij/

>News
- youtube.com/watch?v=WaUHCxrWXRo
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants
- Half AP main story missions on the 25th
- FGO PS4 VR in development: news.fate-go.jp/2017/rswcrc/

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profiles Translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12168503
chaldeum.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Xth for best archer.

I know that feeling. Hell, I'm still trying to gather SQ for Papa

Artoria is love
Artoria is life
Artoria is the best king that Britain could ever hope for
Artoria is the sun that lights up the darkness in my life
Artoria is a miracle of the universe

>Artoria is the best king that Britain could ever hope for

I agree. How can other kings even compete?

Oni is love

>tfw 2005 again
feels good.

Is there really only 8 of us awake at this hour?

Just waifu the Rance

Well you have Karna as a Lancer there, not an archer but yes Karna as an archer is best archer.

Anyone?

Have we got any updates on artist user?
Has he drawn any new charm ideas?

>Karna's myth is him essentially promising not to actually fight or even try to win a whole bunch and Arjuna still has to trick him to win
Natural hero>artifical hero

Don't even bother with the Babylon ghost map unless you're strictly farming for Lanterns. Assassin daily is the only option.

Has this been updated?

Post CuChulainn

Is the last route in Extella just Nero route again?

Earlier this month.

>6.6% chance of getting hearts from 40 AP Caster daily
Maybe I should just keep using all my AP on the dango 40 AP before the chance for hearts slips me by for another year.

Why are heroes not allowed to manly in Nasuverse? They're all manlets, twinks or average in build aside from Berserkers and memes. I don't get it.

>That Guan yu
WE

there are some pretty manly hassans

and what about iskandar

You prefer super steroids?

strawpoll.me/12168503

Don't forget to vote.

Define "manly".

There's a difference between manly and 8 foot of muscles that can't go through doors y'know. Picrelated is manly without being HUGE GUTS, pity about his belt obsession

What do you mean?

SAKURAI

>Two characters are practically newlyweds
>Take one of them and make them nearly embody passion
>Upset when the passion Hakuno wants to fuck his/her waifu

>Sakurai is Takeuchi but he writes instead of draws

>He

What are we supposed to do,talk about the fucking Dango rerun event?

Yes you idiot! Tell me about the fucking dango! What the hell is wrong with their shape?

Quetz or Kintoki (Rider), /fgog/?

For?

Is this really the best example of Extella's nerowank that there is? Because if that's it then I'll buy it.

Kintoki doesn't make my ears bleed, nor did he ruin the potential of a character based on Quetzalcoatl

I think the worst one was in Arturia's side story when she called Nero a wise ruler or something

Quetz obviously out-damages Kintoki

Whoever you like more.

Choose your new physique.

What the shit? Why the fuck would she call a TYRANT, a wise ruler?

She's objective and doesn't let rumors sway her opinion

Post favorite moments

Kintoki.
Always Kintoki.

Kintoki What the fuck is with those "veins" on his arms>Brock>Beo>Leo>Herk>Spartacus

Because those are rumors created by later/opposing roman leaders/nobles/whatever to smear her name.

There's some real truth behind the idea, it's generally well believed that some recorded history about Nero was smear campaigns, but much like a lot of what Nasu's done, he's taken small truths and really oversized them

Kintoki. He is both sexy and cute.

Arturia isn't really a good ruler either.
And in Extella, there is a clear difference between Nero, egoistic but caring about her lands and keeping her priority straight.
And Tamamo, who don't give a shit, is brutal to her subject and claim loudly she rather see the world destroyed rather to move her ass.

Kintoki > Beowulf > red Cu >>> Brock >>>> Herk > Spartacus

She invaded other nations. Did Arturia fucking forget BRITAIN? Thus she's a tyrant.

Is there a place in which I can read a semi-decent translation of the story? I checked the TL pastebin but some of them are WIP and some others are simply not there.

I am interested in the world-building aspects that F/GO entails, but I don't speak runes.

Finally, is Grain True Ether?

I wouldn't cared if they said it was rumors and not true since Nero had her debut, and others say she was a fine ruler.

But the thing is that in Extra she says she is a tyrant and that all that shit is true. If she didn't say that I wouldn't be upset over this contradiction in later works. Its dumb and inconsistent.

>nerofags defense force are here.

Absolutely disgusting. You don't even deserve a (you).

Nero also calls herself a tyrant in Extella too.

OTP when?

I don't give a shit about any of the smear campaign. Nasu's concept for Nero was a "lovable tyrant" like Alexander. In fact, she's a recycled character of his original idea of Iskandar and in there Arturia and he would clash. She's also said to "overlap with Gilgamesh" by her own fucking words in the CCC CM. So don't give me fucking excuses that because she has a vagina, Arturia is alright with her when she's nothing but Iskandar+Gil who she opposed. This isn't about Arturia being better or right, this is about Nero's character completely derailed and Arturia reacting completely out of character.

>Finally, is Grain True Ether?
Grain isn't brought up at all outside of BL insane 'speculahs'.

Feelio when I want the monstrous looking body.

fuck off, no she doesn't
they dumped that plotline forever ago

chaldeum.wordpress.com/ has some translations for you, user.
Prologue and Orleans I think was fully translated by someone, but I don't have the link bookmarked. Maybe if you google it. The first Orders and Prologue are kind of weak but later ones are very heavy on the world building.

>Finally, is Grain True Ether?
I don't think this was stated at all, but the world is moving toward science because of Solomon's wishes.

I remember back when Garden of Avalon was first released, there was some idea going on based on how Merlin describes the air of Avalon, how it's thick with mana and how regular people couldn't last a few minutes living there and comparing it to the atmosphere of Notes

Is there anything to this or was it just coincidence

These three are pretty much unstoppable together against assassins even if my Merlin and Caster Gil are underleved (skills as well). I'm trying to clear Camelot as fast as I can so that I could ascend Gil. The only thing that's keeping me from ascending Merlin are the lack of dragon scales. If Solomon ever gets a release, I hope he's an Arts focused servant too.

I think gran is the anti-ether, because it's more moving to common sense of men (if Nasu recalls it at all). Solomon's temple air is kind of the same as Avalon, but thankfully (you) had Mashu to shield you.

It's okay, it's just not muh ideal aesthetic

>and that all that shit is true
I'm pretty sure the only thing that gets brought up about her being a bad ruler is her emptying Rome's coffers.

>"overlap with Gilgamesh"
Yeah. The fact that they both have a massive ego and are extravagant.
also.

>In fact, she's a recycled character of his original idea of Iskandar
He just said that if he wrote Fate/Zero then Alex would have been like her and even says that she was probably created in response to Uro's character and to be different from him. So you got your own version of events going in your head.

This is pretty much why I liked Nero so much back then. Being a lovable hedonistic fuckup.
I like characters that admit their flaws, and live with it without regrets because whats done is done. Nero is a massive hedonist and doesn't dwell much on the past.

That one part in your room in Extra where she reveals her identity was amazing. She said she was a tyrant, call her whatever you want, and thats just how it is and you have to live with it, and strives to be better while also being a fuckup.

People should stop praising her so much. I'm okay with a little praise on her good qualities, but the ruler part and saying she was a fantastic emperor and Roma's shining star is a bit much.

>tfw no Caster Gil

>I hope he's an Arts focused servant too.
>implying he's not going to buff all cards

ok now I'm confused
when Nero is still admitting to being a tyrant what is the major malfunction

Beowulf. Gives the impression of great physical power without looking like he'd have trouble moving his joints.

>Solomon has no cards
>He has a skill that he can spam every turn that lets you pick whatever cards you want out of every possible card the other 2 servants can choose

Not him, but he's fun. I love his ability to gen stars, gonna put him with NR, and I'm not sure who to use as support other than the obvious Waver

They are never going to release him. Stop forcing him to suffer. He didn't even want to be a Heroic Spirit.

Beowulf, the man is ripped but not a retarded looking bodybuilder

Ozzy.

Fuyuki and Orleans are translated in the pastebin
There's a translation of Rome somewhere in YouTube
Everything else is just summaries by some guy who wrote ten lines for Rome, some more for Okeanos and nothing at all for London.

that /fgog/ ran off of summaries for so long that it can't take back anything it said without looking retarded

What is this and why is it translated

When?

What did she mean by this?

Which one would you adopt?

I want to time travel a few months into the future where I already hoarded a decent amount of quartz for Da Vinci's return or Agravain's debut.

You'll eventually get him since he's easier to roll and will never disappear in the gacha. He'll probably spook you soon if you're trying to roll for a SSR Caster you like.

Well that would be nice. I just want the clairvoyance trio together.

that everyone around her sucks her dick and praises her like she's the most pure perfect ruler ever.

her saying she's a tyrant is nothing but a gimmick if even the ones who lived during the time of her tyranny forgive her and think she's a good girl.

>Karna's worldline continues and doesn't fade out

so he successfully solos the white titan?

>ywn obliterate your enemies with DIVINE BUSTER

Because this is the same person who has spent hours in previous threads yelling that extella is pure garbage and attempting to derail any discussion about it, or FGO, or fate in general by saying it's all meaningless because Altera is the strongest ever (even though she's not) that Nero is depicted as some unfaltering goddess (even though she's not) and that Nasu is only obsessed with powerlevels and everything is pointless

I'll agree with him somewhat, Extella certainly isn't perfect. But it's honestly pretty enjoyable IF you can enjoy musou games

that actually doesn't sound like blind praise at all, that could even be taken as an insult, what the fuck

Maybe she compares to Lucius. She definitivly doesn't compare with Trajan, Augustus or Claudius. It's true there are massive fuck up after the 2nd century though.

She was glad Nero could see that what she was doing was retarded and promised to stop

Datamined Solomon Roman is a BBC Caster

kek, is this really what it says in game? So you guys are blowing this way the fuck out of proportion, then

What's a good 1-3* defensive servant? Mashu is nice and all but she doesn't get bond points

>At least by the standards of a Roman Emperor.
That sounds like her saying they're low standards anyways