FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMEMBER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING
>Remember to hydrate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eeO9c6R8HfM
pastebin.com/kxHwAqXK
picosong.com/rYh6/
picosong.com/rYKa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks, fellas

Go fuck yourself (you) guy.
Why is this even a thing to be cared about?

Let's see if we can top it.

nice job compiling all them bios so far

why does crisis' stick out like a sore thumb with the shading?

i guess it's just crisis

>tfw you will never not be thirsty for Punchy's punch

The skeleton structure and lack of eyes or teeth are a really nice touch.

*bullies an online woman*

youtu.be/eeO9c6R8HfM

R-r-repost for the new thread!

Repost so the user can see it.
Throwing name on because I can help explain the Hurt-self thing better with an example, as it is an example of my work.
Like I said the hurt-self thing can work, some characters in fighting games even have moves that cost Hp to preform, like Haggar's Double Lariat. But the self hurting needs to have a purpose.
Take for example the Toy Chica theme I have for Fazbear's Fight, she has a move that hurt her, but it has a purpose. She receives buffs after certain thresholds are reached, the whole hurting self for those buffs can even be avoided by the use of a hyper to give her the maximum level of buffs (eyes and beak gone) without any damage being done to her.
With the way you did it there is a bit of a reason, but the context comes across as edgy because of the character description.
If you are looking for something to have him get hyped up, why not have him have a meter that charges over the course of the match very slowly, increasing when he does damage and when he receives damage. Then so he can charge it and receive the buff faster make him have a move where he stands still in a slightly slouched stance as Balloon Boy's voice echoes throughout the area (similar to what caused him to move in FNaf 3 AKA what motivated him to move). And there, you get a character that can buff itself, a risk reward charge that can help him, and it doesn't come off as edgy.

Any questions you have I can help you with, and if anyone has any questions or wants some help, just ask.

>Fight Edition
Another one?

More repostsss

If I can't contribute by making OC then at least I can contribute by making discussion
I had 4 more from phoneposting which made a nice, even 75

Crisis' addition has coloring to it and not just one or two colors that match the background, everyone else used one or two colors and maybe had a third color to make the eyes stand out. Crisis used the most colors, that's why it stands out.

*screeches in cantonese*
scandalous lil rabbit!

don't hate, hydrate user

What's the problem?

Tis the season for reposts, I guess. Here's an anime thing.
pastebin.com/kxHwAqXK

>last story before this was 103 days ago
Sorry lads, I'm gonna try and increase my output

This bear is very relaxed.

The thread is basically a Skype channel now. This one guy is basically saying "Remember? Remember how we're not actually user, but you're just talking to the same 20 people making all the messages?"

This fox however, is not very relaxed.

That's more of a stretch than Plastic Man

>implying she can handle his grip

No, I retired. If anyone else wants to do it come May or June or whenever the next one ends up being I'll do everything I can to help them get started and teach them the stuff to know but otherwise I can't be in charge of it anymore

Almost like that wasn't what was getting in the way of me making more OC more often or somethin

"18"

Preposterous. Only divegrass could ever possibly keep your special hands from making things for us.

Who drew Pushy?

picosong.com/rYh6/
My try at voicing Grappley

picosong.com/rYKa/
A few Voice Concepts for more Fight-AU OCs. "Wiry" The Ennard rep, and Akumu "Fatality" Nightmare.)

how could I forget the image

ok, cross general poster here, why do you have the Freddies doing Kung Fu and having a "Fighting Style"

They dont need a fighting style, theyre so fast they just run up to you and rape your asshole with mangled metal

Good ol cent rollector
she's grayscale just like them ol kung fu movies

No reason. Same as we do any of the other god forsaken things in this dead game general. No reason.

>Drawfag starts a quest about asses and going on a journey to get some lost underwear. Main characters are a security guard and an animatronic with boxing gloves that likes to punch stuff.
>Months later another drawfag decides he likes the concept and creates his own fighter-bot during a break from working on Bob The Builder
>More months laters a third drawfag takes a shot at the concept, which creates a domino effect leading to the creation of an entire Fight AU
>Meanwhile the first drawfag who started all of this never continued the AssQuest after the first session

these bots are fighting themselves, so they need more than that

for real though, there is only so much to talk about in fnaf itself. so the general likes to make things about the bots and guards and stuff in different situations/continuities. we call em ocfags. it has been a while since one of these threadwide creations, so everyone is excited

Would you repair her broken heart?

Bob you say?

Sudden idea for FIghtverse puppet.

>Jingly (ALternately, Jolly)
>Italian Carnivale Jester, lots of acrobatic flips and rolls.

>all of the OCfags mentioned in this little tale have fucked other OCfags irl

She'd need to get one installed first.

Fuck off, hateanon

FOrgot my reference image

hmmm...
really makes you think...!

ass is hometown

seem reasonable

Isn't it wonderful? It is great to know that, despite the hateanons' best efforts, they have secured happiness and companionship with eachother.

That's some very good Five Nights at Freddy's fanart, friend

Did they reboot Bob the Builder? Jesus Christ.

Don't worry about output, mine's pathetically slow.

yeah, they did.

Fighting games are a thing people like and this just so happened to happen recently, other people have had an idea for a fighting game based of off fnaf. One person actually made a farly detailed layout of basic fighting styles for the entire cast or characters in fnaf.

Anyone else find this Fightverse thing boring?

yeeep

and guess who worked on it?
the maker of our very own boston chicken

Why that's just you user!

I highly doubt that.

Wow, I had no idea CVF worked on it, too

Why does the chronological age of a robot even matter?

It's basically one huge "let's pretend nothing happened, all is well" move by skypefags over their latest shitstorm, and while it really isn't all that entertaining, god knows it's a hundred times better than the shit we were going through, so I won't complain.

Yea.
Well yeah of course shitters like Panels and Starchy get away scott free being friends with Snax and Ghost.

Quads confirms.
I'm not big into it but I also don't really mind. It's the same with like 99% of Crisis' stuff: I don't know what the hell people find appealing about it, but I'm sure not gonna get in the way of their fun.

Fuck off, drunk piss man

>skypefags

This meme was stale the moment it was conceived. This thread consists of maybe 20-30 people, half of whom samefag and bring the supposed poster count to the 60s or 70s. Pretty much all of these people are OCfags. They congregate in Discord or Skype or whatever. It takes absolutely nothing to get into one, just talk to somebody.

The club's not secret, it's just not worth getting into. Do you really want to listen to Bombay's richfag cuck fantasies or Benis paranoid-schizophrenic political outbursts? Probably fucking not.

Synchtube random-garbage-until-we-can-start-movie-time going on now

idunno, it reminds me of a day where drama wasn't a thing, and ocfags interacted in the thread so much more than in recent times

kinda helps that the skypecord groups are mostly out of favor over recent events as well as a lot of shitposters being outed or otherwise ignored

all in all this fightverse has potential for all sorts of fun things

And this is the reason Zed doesn't come here often. People like you.

I've shared maybe five minutes tops in conversation with Panels and Starchy combined over the past two years. Please keep this dumb shit out of the thread. It has no place here, if people want to exact internet justice on one another, do it in the fucking Skype.

benis is not even in the skype you fucking cuck

You literally just described skypefags
And I never implied they wish to be secret. In fact, if they actually seeked to keep to themselves, things would be a lot better

Fuck off, hateanon

Out of the 8 OCfags who've contributed so far, Ghost, Mizu, Snax, and Zed all are/were in relationships with other OCfags, Crisis once camwhored in exchange for a dragon dildo, and Panels has tried more than once to get something started. I think Cent was going out with someone, too, or was at least friends with them irl.

>if they actually seeked to keep to themselves
I don't think you understand, nobody wanted this shit to happen besides the ones that think shitting up the thread with The Skype™ is funny.

Finish your comic, alt-right nazi.

I was making a joke based on the fact that the Boston Chica was a creation of CVF, not Zed. Don't get your panties in a twist.

I don't think you understand, what I mean is, if we didn't have an autistic nest of attention whores and their platoon of white knights living next door, the ones that think shitting up the thread with The Skype™ is funny wouldn't have any material to work with, in the first place
Not that they're any better, anyway.

B-but we gotta defend muh OCfags!

Relationships maybe, but I doubt the fucking part. Anyways it doesn't matter as guess what, people do shit.

>if we didn't have an autistic nest of attention whores and their platoon of white knights living next door, the ones that think shitting up the thread with The Skype™ is funny wouldn't have any material to work with, in the first place

They would just use something else.

>Panels has tried more than once to get something started.
Kek not exactly winning in that regards.

both are pretty bad, but man i would rather have the thread not be stopped in its tracks every time someone posts anything, only to be relayed back into dramasphere

would be a change of pace from the same ol shitpost

>blogpost in the thread
>doesn't matter, people do shit
>attention whore in the thread
>fill the thread with shills from your dA page so as to get social leverage in an online community
>do any and all cancerous activitives
>it is alright to do so, as people realize actions
k

So if we're gonna have shitposting, might as well go for the most cancerous kind?
Man, I wouldn't be opposed to something else. Variety in shitposting sure as hell would be welcome, at this point. Maybe it would be something FNaF-related, for once.

Well that's not exactly what I meant but great job putting words into my mouth.

>ghost dindu
>killed two employees
>passive-aggressive bitch who can't say she thinks you're William

fuck no

Which Animatronic is that suppose to be? Just need to know incase if it was Nightmare Fredbear.

the akuma of the cast?

sweet

>finnish

Would you repair her?

Just normal fredbear/springfred

Go away Bastian.

No.

Ah ok thanks, had a design/idea for a Nightmare Fredbear that actually had the same name, was probably gonna laugh my ass of if it turned out to be Nightmare Fredbear.
Anyways back to trying to draw one of the designs I came up with.

What does Bastian have to do with this?
Is he a Megaman?

I honestly wish all oc creators would leave so you could shitpost yourself to nothingness because there's very little else holding this shitpile together and I think it's about time for it to die.

>wearing a freddy shirt in my dorm
>don't plan on wearing it outside so to avoid situations involving speaking with another human being
>roommate knocks on door
>"Hey i saw you had a FNAF shirt on..."

Fuck

How constructive of you, Tooop

What's it like for 2 autists to live under the same roof?

Literally just bitching about content creators is all you fucking do, between trying to pretend there's anything left in this shallow ass "game" for autists.