>Previous

>Brave Sword at 3*
...He starts with that thing?

Truly the Kagabro we deserve

Celica a Beautiful

I like Ogma.

kumpeki

>Ogma
Old and busted. Guy should just retire already.

>That pose
Is Ogma a big guy?

She's a shittier Femui imo

>Dr. Marth, I'm CIA
>uhhh you don't get to bring A-supports

Would you marry a Sev? I'd marry a Sev, over and over again!

Azura a shit

ANNA
N
N
A

That artstyle really sticks out from all the other ones I've seen.

I would!

Still think Awakening Anna is the best one

It's weird that Anna has never had much particularly lewd official art. She's almost always covered up pretty well, Awakening swimsuit Anna aside.

Is it just me, or can nobody really draw Ogma right?

If they don't screw up the face, they screw up his muscles. Those look like something a clown tied together with balloons.

Fates Anna has the best outfit.

I respect your opinion, but I still like the trickster outfit more. I'm a sucker for tight outfits

Who has the cutest feets in FE?

I hate to say it, but I think Trickster Anna is the most fitting class for Anna.

It's really what her personality is all about. Being sly and playful. Plus, as the De Facto Mascot of FE, Swords are the go-to weapon.

Still hype for Axe Lord Anna, though, because Axe Lord yo.

What the fuck those muscles look weird

>mark wrong war
>Mark's best ending in FE7 has him causing a war between Bern and Etruria

>Battle Matthew Desu

I want to fuck Anna regardless of what she's wearing.

I might buy sleeves. I am definitely getting Tiki's, but I don't know about Seliph or Altenna. On one hand Seliph is great but the art is wonky. On the other hand Altenna's art is amazing but she was pretty weak despite having the Gae Bolg. She blew up my use of the Valkyrie Staff

It looks like they injected his arms with chunky mashed potatoes.

Do you think they will redesign Sonya from Echoes to resemble Sonia from FE7?

LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A CAPTURED BOSS

>Nyx Best Hair
>Always Vote Elise
>Start FE play game

>That Cleavage

Where is this even from? Anything official?

You ever beat a chapter you normally have trouble with so easily you think you chose the wrong difficulty?

>anna girl bad

You take that back you fuck

No

>tfw run boy called
>stupid without weapon

>liking a literal jew

There is absolutely nothing wrong with loving Anna.

>Marry Azura show Odin

Hitler was 100% right

I married say'ri in awakening and nyx in fates. I wish they had better stats and growths

I am far from the biggest Anna fan

But there are far worse girls out there. Bar's just too low for her to be considered Bad.

Although I never had trouble with it, I'd say chapter 17 on hard mode in Conquest. Never got why people say it's hard. Also of all my playthroughs of it I always kept Saizo alive during the chapter.

I believe it's one of the cards from the 25th Anniversary.

Are you guys ready to pull a million generic Lance/Axe Fighters instead of a character you actually want in 10 days, /feg/?

Girls with red ponytails are automatically the best.

How do I get the game anyway? Google Playstore?

>show Odin you married Azura

What would he say??

>Still hype for Axe Lord Anna, though, because Axe Lord yo
Hell yeah motherfucker.

Who cares about the OC lords? Anna gets to swing around an axe.

That's right.

I just want the game to come out so we actually have something to talk about again.

You are NOT the Father!

>that one guy that'll get Makalov, Wade, Dolph and Dorcas

>making fun of Eliwood for being sad right after his dad died

Hector is mean.

More like Wyvern-riding qts are automatically the best.

>maps are 8x6
>only get to bring like 3 or 4 units
Why are healers in the game again? Why the hell would anyone even use them if you're just going to be blitzing the enemy every time? Especially since there's no permadeath to worry about.

Is that so?

>people are actually looking forward to the mobile game
>discussion in the threads heavily leans toward the mobile game, ballots, art, etc.

What happened? I expected /feg/ to shit all over the mobile, no matter what it was. Objectively speaking, it's still just a money grubbing gacha game.

That art style is hideous

Vote Nino!

keep dreaming Jaffar

It's the closest content coming out, even if it's just going to be a really watered down FE game. It's something to talk about before the remake of 2.

Who knows, maybe I can get who I want without spending money. I literally know each and every character they will throw at me.

I will

>Objectively speaking, it's still just a money grubbing gacha game.
Moot point. Truth is, it doesn't look half bad, as long as they don't fuck up the buissness model and turn the F2P to P2P or pay to not grind.
Also, fanservice.

How does 7 determine the character endings if you max all the supports?
Is it in the order of how you did them? or is it one and done?

Plenty of better lolis to vote for

You can only give a unit 5 Support Conversations a run.

That's 5 C ranks, 1 B and 1 A, 2 B and 1 C, whatever. but it's only 5 per unit, no more.

You can only have 5 levels worth of support per character
Meaning; One A/One B, One A/Two C and so on

You can't max all supports in pre-Awakening games.

Characters have a hard cap of 5 support convos total. Which means you can have only 1 A support for a character per run.

You can only get 5 supports per character, thus allowing only one A rank support per character.

I can name pretty much all of these, but who is that to the left of Cherche? Sheena?
I'm also not sure if that one to the left of Florina is Shanna, the hair color seems off.

Oh
Well then, I guess that makes it easier on me.

What makes Gaiden so different from the other Fire Emblem games?

It's either Sheena or Altena, but I'm guessing Sheena.

You're right in both your guesses.

I think that's Sheena. The hair color and armor match.

And that's definitely Shanna. If you rewatch the reveal trailer, her full portrait is shown and it's unmistakably her.

>our wedding day, which happened in the ten minutes between the chapter where you joined in the middle of a battlefield and the cutscene where we jumped into the bottomless canyon after you told me that I'm not as special as my not-brother

You can walk.

Nothing really anymore. They've lifted almost all it's unique features and put them in SS, Awakening and Fates.

It's magic system is still pretty outside the norm.

Yes, you got both right.

It was full on-experimental so there's a lot of quirky stuff. IS has been recycling features from it for ages so if you have a keen eye you'll find some stuff familiar to more modern titles.

I hope Barst is good.

Barst is always good. Best axe user in Shadow Dragon, probably third best in the entire series.

>uses either Lances or Lances and Bows
>Better give her an Axe!
Guess they needed some kind of variety with their armors and she's irrelevant enough that people wouldn't really care what she got.

Your no.1 and 2 are othin and halvan right

She has an axe in official artwork, though.

If you look closely in the trailers Raven is an axe user, too. That one IS bullshit.

Haha who are those guys :^)

Number 2 is Hector
Number 1 is Gazzak

I would have liked for her to show up before Chrom is forced to get hitched.
A decent support with Say'ri or some high-ranking Plegian would be neat for alliances.

>implying he doesn't use up 20 hand axes in 7

They also gotta make swords extra special for the Lords.

What weapon is that for Femui? Dragonstone?

Lies

Local Dragon Man continues to seek redemption for horrible placement in his game.

>you can pick Candace and Nichol for the ballot from Fates, but not any of the other paralogue bosses

I get that those two were probably intended to be playable at some point, but you think they would have caught this mistake?

With all your votes he's probably going to end up in the upper 50% of RD units. Consider him redeemed.