League of Legends general /lolg/

OLD: comfiest bfs edition~

eyosongive.us

MATING PRESS

what is the maximum damage garens ult can do to a villian

What sort of limitations would you need to put on this skill to justify it in league?

>Triggerseed (E) cooldown changed to 10 at all ranks from 12/11/10/9/8

Has there been a case in history where Riot has been so adamant on making what started out as the best skill order for a champion to become absolutely garbage?

>tfw your favorite contest entry won and you didn't contribute at all

Friendly Reminder on NewWick you Max W then E and rush WitsEnd

xth for breast metal waifu

Is a person that is ranked bronze or silver and starts to talk shit in a normal, prove that person has a learning disability ?

o did u think thats me or something lmfao i havent posted in like over an hour you are obsessed kid

surprise! other people think you are an autistic little bitch xD i dont want to banter or be ur rival or whatever gay shit u think i am to u stop talking about me already lol...

what is wrong with you is my line fuck off honestly

he thinks ur me seems to be happening a lot in the last little bit l o l

wat...

I already had Zyra

Thanks Riot but..
Why?

same
>had 1 day free to get votes but I played MTG instead

Good morning lolgen
Time for work, very quick shopping, getting comfy and streaming lots of vidya games, f-fuck you all:^)

yeah like for what?

You're not even remotely close to being a rival or whatever you'd like to be.

Every time I see your IGN, I picture a homeless person.

>champion would have 0 ZERO mana regen or mana regen growth
>literally no scaling
>interruptable casr animation of 0.5 seconds

Dont forget Sorcery boots btw, then build AD and tank

Yes a fine morning of four Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums dodges in a row

>tfw a shard of hardened plaque gets dislodged from between your teeth and now the back of your front bottom teeth are jagged and rough and you've cut your tongue open rubbing up against it

I'm so fucking frustrated, is Mordekaiser getting reworked soon?

Or at least fucking buffed? Why is he allowed to be in the garbage for so long?

Is there a way to find out an email address or login name based off of a summoner name? I'm having trouble getting into my old account after 2+ years of not playing and can't remember my sign in, but when I entered to send a recovery email, it didn't send through to the email I entered, which means it may be linked to an older email.

>all welcome
>kicked out of Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums

That's okay I'm sure no one wants to play with a low elo scrub like me anyway

happened to taliyah as well, but was hit way harder

>People getting dramatic over """personalities""" of a specific general thread from a specific board of a Manchurian Wood-Chopping Imageboard

wew lad is there a part of "Anonymous" that you don't understand here

who kicked you?
this miscarriage of power must be punished

>Shields for days
>Every teamfight is a 6v5 our favor
>"What's that friend? Having trouble getting to high priority targets? NO WORRIES! Just right click them and let me take care of the rest!"

Is there ANYTHING better than having a good Ivern on your team?

OR
>given to a champion with no mana who uses health to cast spells

You have to wait in line behind the inner circles
They get VIP passes

That was an oddly satisfying hentai

you are really clinging to a 3 year old joke as ur ace in the hole huh? i got em with this 1!!!!

hey shitskin ur a plat boarder autistic faggot destined to sell loose cigarettes to the homeless people you look down on im entirely confused as to where this ego you have comes from

hey thats my line....
stop stealing all my cool catch phrases....

Zaun lore is pretty good and best region.
and remember that Viktor did nothing wrong

as a larry david main irl you should see Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums for what it's worth my man.

It didn't say.
someone just went WHO DIS and it said I had been kicked

least its not as bad as discord

>tfw ywn see what actual lolgposters look like

lulufag posted a pick but I dont even like him

You want people talking about your e-girl drama shit in 2017 for no reason? Same thing. He barely even fucking talks anymore, just let it go. Waste of thread space to be completely honest.

I'd reckon 2^31 versus a Sion, or whatever the biggest number data type League's engine supports which could be like 2^54 or some shit

It's literally the Citizen Kane of hentai.

Zaun is pretty damn good but Bilgewater and Shadow Isles are still best

im just looking for some more fights here cus this bo5 with welding is looking to be a real quick 3-0

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums is like pro wrestling if you havent figured it out yet already

Is Mordekaiser still fucking league Sauron or is he native to the isles now?

Reminder to ALWAYS bully the scuttle crab!

What I don't get is why he's so into kissing her.

I know if I were to rape an elf the last thing on my mind would be sucking her tongue

truly epic lol

who was the host you ape

You're also clinging to a three year old meme. I'm not Indian but you retardedly choose to believe this for some reason.

Of course, you can't expect someone who was once homeless and never got anything more than high school education to be able to understand that.

I'm sorry you're limited in your capabilities.

Also, I'm not the one who's so hard stuck that he continually has to turn to his friends to duo with him to diamond. And don't say "who is it?" because if you look through your match history, you'll clearly see that sin and Japan have duoed with you.

>adc being a little shit
>toss him my lantern when he really needs it
>walk just slightly out of range and it comes back to me before he can take it
>dies and rages in all chat

Christ user it's like you've never raped an elf before. Kissing is an integral part in breaking them down and turning them into subservient knife-ears.

Related subject, BROWN ELF CHAMPION FUCKING WHEN???

Taimanin Asagi was pretty legit desu but that one is a close second. Elves are made to be broken like anti demon ninjas.

Kisses turn me on massively and if I had to choose between a long session of kisses with nothing else after or a simple blowjob with nothing else after I'd choose the kisses

I don't have many elves that are safe for work but have one

Xth for Katarina
best girl
:3c

What he said; I'm pretty sure I have a kissing fetish, if that's even a thing

fuck, what was this artist's name?

I'm pretty sure it's the full image, tried reverse searching?

>have to support (as Nami) an ADC that can't farm or position
>pretty much give up on peeling for them after laning phase
>luckily my team had a fed Yasou and a fed Katarina so I can just support them instead
>we win the game and ADC says "GJ team" and "nice bubbles Nami"
>obvious ADC was just trying to be nice so we don't report them for inting

This ADC said nothing all game despite us telling her that she needs to farm better and stop dying first when it came to teamfights. When it came to teamfights she gets killed first by enemy Zed or she gets trapped behind terrain so she couldn't join the fight right when I ult the entire enemy team. She also missed half of her ults.

Look at her score and tell me she wasn't trolling on purpose. Even when the team wasn't raging on her and trying to give her legit advice she never responded.

Intimacy is a pure wholesome fetish that has its own special feel.

where is gurofag

yeah I just get Veeky Forums archives and some random's profile page

damn it
I'm in champselect but I'll try to see if I can find something

dead

fk

I wanna be intimate with you~

woah you mean my friends over 3+ years play video games with me??? insane concept for a shut in i guess

seriously tho this is some real cringe shit stick to the beta fuckboy rager persona or w/e ur goin for here

She probably /muted all at the start of the game, just like /lolg/ advocates to.

How do I play new Warwick?

>jungle
>im not even level fucking 2 yet an the enemy adc has 2 kills and enemy mid has 1
>just fucking kill me
>its 15 minutes in and the score is 30-6
>i end 1/7 because i have to put up with this shit
>feeding adc gets a triple fountain kill and that somehow makes them completely immune to being a feeder
>theyre flaming me for not ganking
>enemy team sides with them - only because theyre going by score
no shit im not ganking your fed as fuck lane when i dont have level fucking 5 yet. you lost both fucking lane towers before i could even get my ult, what the fuck do you expect

holy shit

>don't know how to play ADC
>don't warn your teammates beforehand that you can't ADC

She picked Nami first then I called support so she switched to Ashe and I went Nami. She did not say anything in champ select. I would have switched if she said something.

Why would you mute everyone when you don't know how to play a certain role/champ? Your teammates might have useful things to say.

same way but now you have a fear

Why are you so thirsty for me user?

>ywn be intimate with Jinx

Feels bad man.

EVERY GAME

>called support
>called
>blind pick
you brought this onto yourself. you knowingly took someone's champ and wondered why they don't know what they're doing playing something else. gee i dunno boss.

>not exhaust
This retard can't even duel.

>not knowing who it is
king gay has hit on every single person in this thread ever
ironically though if anyone asks

>my friends play video games with you
No, you're so bad you literally need them to pity boost you. I never play ranked with my friends--only norms. Insane concept for a retard, I suppose.

If you wanna play ranked with friends then flex is another option, but solo? lmao

I don't see why you feel the need to project your insecurities about being beta on me. It's going to get you nowhere.

Well alrighty then

S-shut up....

I just like to flirt

why you gotta be a dick?

>Your teammates might have useful things to say.

Not him and i don't care but this single sentence is the funniest shit i've ever fucking read about league.

In Blind Pick, the etiquette is the person who calls a role first gets the role . However, if someone can't play a role they say something in chat so that people can switch roles. If you don't say anything, people will assume you can fill.

>Jinx will never leglock you

>tfw you autolock in blind and everyone gets salty even though Riot is on record that call order doesn't exist

there is no "calling a role first" in blind pick, because message order is not deterministic. people typing around the same time will show up in different order all the time. and then they all claimed "i called it first", because shockingly (and occasionally lyingly), they see their own message on their screen first.

It's ok you subhuman trash ,dont worry about it.

there's a vg going on already but im hosting another once since theres a fair amount of people on right now

im hosting, +8

>Practically throwing my corpse to save my ADC from the enemy
>"braum wtf no peel"

How do you support mains put up with this?

I want to be mating pressed by Sona!

holy shit, are you okay bro?

did I tease you too hard or ghost you for being ugly?

>normal
>instalock soraka jungle or whatever
>/mute all

Until they bring back normal draft for people to try their random shit its gonna be like this

Would someone kindly post the Warwick copypasta

2/6/13 is not that bad of a score for Leona. Sometimes Leona dying first means getting the enemy team to waste their ults and abilities on her.

hey whats that boarder look like to you? doesnt look like mine very strange huh

>.I never play ranked with my friends--only norms.
nobody asked lol? this is actually pathetic calm down son

pity boost is my favorite tho lol i started duoing with sin in s4 d3 and until this season every1 was saying I boosted japan???

who have people claim you boosted o wait.... nobody wants to go into ranked with some boring raging shitter lol...

did old leona have a strong lvl 3? is there a such think as old leona? 2/6/13 is fine as a support

I do it once (sacrfice myself) and if they're dumb or arrogant I just let them die and pocket somebody else

That's not even a bad score, though?

I-I said shut up....

We good I guess.
It's oddly flattering but I'm the type to get flustered over things easily

...but there already is normal draft? or are you in one of those tiny regions?

it was an old image

you can hang out with me

+5

What's a boarder? :/

Nobody has claimed I boosted anybody because you're supposed to be discreet about that stuff. Also, I've never heard of people saying you boosted Japan.

I wish I was on Welding's team so I could wipe the floor with you like I do in Veeky Forumss and then hear you cry about how I supposedly stack teams.

Lulu is my STAR!
I'm her GUARDIAN!

EU doesnt have normal draft as far as im aware.

Oh and in case someone from riot might be shitposting here..

WE WANT THE POLAKS OUT LIKE YOU DID WITH THE TURKS

guys that get embarrassed and go red in the face easy are cute~

anyway I just flirt with the lolg posters I like, no one here is actually up to par with what I want in a qt so I dont really get serious so dont think too much of it bud