pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Kh1.5, Re:Chain,358/2 Days Tips:
pastebin.com/tep0iyS4

Union, JP and NA Medal, Material Spreadsheets:pastebin.com/h0iYnMJt

Kingdom Hearts 3
youtube.com/watch?v=NKo4BgDnlfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yW1jcguknXA

Other News
khinsider.com/news/Expanded-Dengeki-Interview-with-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-7963
khinsider.com/news/View-Colour-Boards-for-the-Cancelled-Kingdom-Hearts-TV-Show-7976
twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/815769588302487552

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lLRkRRESFwE
reddit.com/r/KingdomHearts
reddit.com/r/KingdomHearts/comments/5rd5lt/khux_my_proudest_guilt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Goodnight /khg/, try to not Submit before i wake up tomorrow

Do we have an idea of a release date for Kingdom Hearts 3?

definetly end of this year to mid 2018

March 2018

It hurts, anons.

i would delay it another year to get Sora a more robust english voice actor.

Think of the largest number you can possibly imagine. Then add 13 to that.

youtube.com/watch?v=lLRkRRESFwE

2005 + 13 = 2018

>KH2 came out in 2005
>nomura waits 13 years for KH3

That's not true... I would.

>it was planned all along
The absolute madman.

He can't keep getting away with it.

>2.8 credits includes a montage of every "official" disney couple alongside many prominent final fantasy couples, ending with Sora and Kairi scenes all while Simple and Clean blares in the background

It's finally happening.

At least I have one more reason not to kill myself this year.

>People think Xigbar only and not Braig are part of Neo Org 13

>When Braig literally had Xehanort's heart inside him since at least his battle with Aqua

delet

If she didn't completely erase Sora's memory of Kairi and manipulate all of the feelings he had for her and project them onto herself I would probably feel sorrier for her.Yeah yeah she was forced to do it. Too bad I don't care.

>Braig uses his version of Xehanort's Keyblade to oust Xehanort from his own heart

>clerith
i'm literally shaking

Pretty safe to say Square Enix didn't do that on accident. Even as someone who has never fully played VII I've always rooted for Clerith. I didn't even realize Tifa was considered a love interest for Cloud until a few weeks ago.

I actually wonder if he has one. Xehanort said he'd give him one as part of the deal to work together, but we've never even gotten a hint at him having one.

Surely he should have access to Xehanort's Keyblade.

Maybe, when he finally gets to wield it, that'll count as performing inheritance, and then he won't need Xehanort's heart...

>Attack boost 3APP from top 10k coliseum
Holy SHIT and you thought last month's competition was rough.
>he can only count to 2005
You're dumb.

sora was cool with it, he's too dumb to feel violated. he really really liked her i think, it's just in the end he liked kairi infinitely more

i'm alright with tifa losing her tentative winning status to aeris if it means the entire compilation gets retconned out of existence

He only liked her because she manipulated his memories, man. Also the convenient plot twist that she's Kairi's nobody.

If I recall correctly he did at least once say that he was upset with what she did. Although her situation is sad, Sora has no reason to love Namine romantically. By the time KH2 rolled around he basically gave no fucks about her anymore.

w-why are there two now? cmon I was finally able to clear it

>By the time KH2 rolled around he basically gave no fucks about her anymore.

I mean romantically by the way.

Because his memories were restored and his feelings returned to the original person who owned them in his memory.

Although he does care for her as a friend. Besides, Namine has Roxas now.

maybe it's late and i'm misunderstanding

but i'd think the biggest reason sora stopped giving a shit about namine in KH2 is that he literally forgot who the fuck she is

currently all he knows her as is someone he's suppose to thank

>Besides, Namine has Roxas now.
kek not if they keep the Days storyline.

Who would they saddle Namine with if they pick Xion end?

Although frankly, she does seem like the sort of character that's destined to suffer alone. She just gives off that vibe.

Would people be upset of RokuNami doesn't happen?

Will you be getting Atk3+App by the end of this month /khg/?

rokunami was one of the pairs in that ending montage, i think it's safe

Easily. I always place within the top 10k.
The trick for me is can I get more than one AB3+APP. Need top 1k for that.

They do keep linking SK and RN together in promotional art a lot lately. I guess it is.

Regardless, hopefully my hateboner for Namine will go away someday. Because I really do want to like her character.

Guess I still have a chip on my shoulder about certain people shoving the events of COM in Kairi fans' faces. Well, that's not Namine's fault anyway. Just because she has a few cancerous fans doesn't mean I have to hate her.

I have no idea what this means

I'm gonna try my damned estate. No idea what I'd give it to but Marluxia is the most likely contender at this point.

Yes, but I don't know where I should put it, maybe if I'll get a good premium

The in-game help menu tells you everything you need to know.

>Terra and Aqua has ABIIIMax
>Tinker Bell and what's his face just has regular ABIII
Should've made them 2k at most

Well I guess I understand what Special Attack Bonus is but what the hell is the Nova Level?

That assumes he's strong of heart. Plus as seen by Xion/Roxas/Sora you can't all use it at the same time.

AC is never gonna get uncannonized.
Plus Clerith is canon in KH only because Tifa is Cloud's light in the KHverse.
They're pretty much married in AC.

While Sora is a believer that Nobidies have the right to be their own people Namine is actually pretty okay with becoming Kairi

>AC is never gonna get uncannonized.
if the entirety of the original FFVII is being superseded by the remake, then nothing is sacrosanct. unless it's some Dragon Ball Path to Power shit where the remake stands independent of the original canon, in which case great, I can pretend none of the compilation follows it even if Genesis or some other cameos rear their ugly heads

VIIR is a Compilation title. It doesn't replace VII.

then where does it exist in the timeline if it doesn't take the place of the original

Same place

Just, anything that it changes (like, say, if the cast of Crisis Core showed up, or Tsviet action) wouldn't be canon, since it isn't FFVII.

I guess it'd technically be two canons at that point.

Updated rerealse like the final mixes but bigger.

Nomura loves doing that.

Remember the only bonus bosses that are 100% canon are Xemnas, Terra, YMX.

And all of them were absent during their games' official release (at least YMX wasn't in original Jap)

Scrub here.
Questions about Atk and Atk all skills.
From what I read only swipe attack have chance of activating Atk All skill. AoE specials can't.
Meanwhile normal attacks and single target special can activate for Atk skill. Can it activate during AoE specials or would puting it on such medal be waste of skill?

ya, attk boost works on everything
it will activate on aoe special

Attribute-less AoE attack usable one time for stage
It grows stronger the more you unlock the special attack for your medals
The level grows only the first time you unlock a special attack for that medal and you gain another 5 levels when it reach Max percentage through rerolling the % with copies or straight up increasing it with Magic Mirrors

I wonder why Chain of Memories never got any Superbosses.

I guess the combat system wouldn't really allow for it. Really prolonged fights would be horrible with the sleight system.

Thank you.
What about paralysis, sleep, poison, def boost skills? I see game is rewarding for 1turning, does it mean they are moot until way later?

Status effects are good for HSC's and the Coliseum.

>cowgirl goth
whoa hold on
two of my fetishes in one?

Scrooge stacking fucking when?

Should I put Special Gauge 1 on Sebastian? There's no way I will ever get Master Xehanort guilted and that's the only other expensive medal I have.

Yes, u wouldn't want to put sp on xehanort anyway

It finally happened. My greatest achievement yet.

Plebbit

Who the fuck is Clerith?
Is that this thing tumblrwhales do when they talk about imaginary couples?

>Posts I dont like are reddit: the post

Couple names have been a thing long before tumblr. Remember Bradgelina or Bennifer?

>max level guilt
>only one level up
what?

I got it max guilt on my first try. The next message says my nova goes by 5 after.

>I think I'm so clever with my "the posts" posts

kill urself my man

reddit.com/r/KingdomHearts

Oh

Nice.
reddit.com/r/KingdomHearts/comments/5rd5lt/khux_my_proudest_guilt/

Did you just start browsing the internet a year ago? Throwing two names together for shipping purposes has always been a thing.

How did you guys know it was from reddit hmm?

to call out faggots like urself who has to steal from Reddit to keep this shit thread going

I didn't post the image.

U made this retarded post lmao

I'm surprised that nobody has asked who Terence is.

He's also voiced by Jesse McCartney.

So I'm almost at 30000 jews right now. If I buy one of the tinkerbell boards, how safe will I be for iKairi2?

Does Aqua use Reddit?

No I didn't.

I've got a little sister who loved those things when they came out

How many of those Tinker Bell movies are there?

Well the series got kind of pseudo-cancelled.
But there are 6 movies. There are also books.

Xemnas B.

not safe
Buy both of them

I'm around 10k
Am I safe?

Did you forget how stupidly difficult that event was? I only managed to get 2 or 3 of those medals, so no guilt.

yes

>100% almost every KH without too much boredom
>Get to DDD
>come to a screeching halt and can't even stand to get past the second world

It's the Poké Eaters isn't it?

someone told me that for the last board. I ain't falling for your tricks, moisha

DERP!

You can always buy more jewels if you need them later. Don't worry, the jewel deals aren't timed like carnivals and avatar boards are.

The last board was pretty good though.