Turtletron has passed away

Turtletron has passed away.

He was killed in charlotte NC.

I wish this was a joke but its not, Im still in shock a bit myself. I dont know if there are many or even any left here who would remember or care, but I felt I should pass on the news.

Goodbye old friend, I'll see you on the other side.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0lXb4gLL5Nk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RIP in peace

youtube.com/watch?v=0lXb4gLL5Nk

Literally who?

dman, hope this is a troll

newfag

;__;7

>This
Who tf are you talking about?
I'm new but not that new.

thats what you get for leaving Veeky Forums
you die

Rest in peace bud. Send our regards to the family if you're close

I DON'T HABEEB IT

literally who cares?

logged into facebook to check the oldfag groups and its confirmed sadly.

his suffering is over now I guess...

Who is this beautiful man and how did he die?

wait what happened? news story?

>newfags:

Sad to hear. What threads did he usually post in? I remember him but not the topicality.

he was mostly just a troll but would post weeby shit and had a miata, 944, and i think a mr2 or something. SUPER oldfag

he mainly posted in the sticker and offroad generals

>he mainly posted in the sticker and offroad generals
and nothing of value was lost

Oh, I see why everyone hates you know.

>goes for obvious b8 outing himself as a newfag
kek

Word so far is he crashed his 944 trying to do midnight top speed run on a stretch of I-77. Its being debated if it was an accident, like a cheapo tire blowing at 150mph or if he just wanted to end it and went into the wall on purpose.

>944
>150 mph
wasn't it an n/a 944?

shouldnt you be out getting BTFO and deleting your retarded posts?

bronze 944???

wait nvm im retarded, i just went back and looked at his FB.

screenshots dude, post pics of the carnage

who the fuck cares?

no pics of crash or anything just his car

>Turtletron

I guess the weeb fantasy finally came crashing down. A moment of self reflection, a life time of regret in a single moment.

Look up the accident in the local newspapers. That will then reveal the real name in the news article. From there, you can check any listed obituary to see where he gets his remains buried.

If you really felt bad for him and were close by, you could sign his funeral book as friend from Veeky Forums.

>signing his book as a member of the alt-right hate site called Veeky Forums
It's like you want him to be remembered as a naziwhowantedtokillsixmillionjews

He deserved to die. It's a lesson to the dumbasses who speed instead of taking that shit to a track. If he killed himself then good riddance. Nobody cares anyway.

Wait holy shit. Turtles really dead? Fuck.

I remember screencap of a post he made about crashing into a tree holding your spilled guts and dying in the moonlight being one with your car.. some autistic shit like that
Kek

RIP unironically.

Gone on a chrome V8 to meet Zyzz and Amerifag in Valhalla.

That wasn't me though

donning my old trip in remembrance

RIP in peace

>Turtletron
okay, who the fuck is that really?

>inb4 newfag
sorry if i dont recognize a typical namefag

>sticker thread circlejerk geek dies
what a tragedy lol

he was anything but typical really

>google faggot dies in car accident
>0 results

F

Yours must be broken. I got
>About 22,200,000 results (0.63 seconds)

Kek, almost makes me envy his autism

Amerifag died? When and how?

So he's finally free from this place. That part's nice at least. You can tell yourself you can leave, but you know you always want to come back.

He had a mental breakdown iirc, and never came back so must be in the Looney bin or offed himself.

Im alive stop feeding the trolls retards

No you aren't stay dead.

Not another one, pls no

;__________;

where's that drive photoshop of him

Found it. Sleep tight space cowboy

yeah he offed himself

He's the "why does Jimmy get two cars guy"

Truer words have never been spoken. This site is like doing heroin.

Holy fuck. He used to post on Veeky Forums all the fucking time many many years ago.

May he RIP in peace with frolo.

I'm not dead idiots it would take a lot more than that
This place has changed a lot did everyone really abandon Veeky Forums for the facebook groups

I might go to that Appalachian meet to confirm I'm alive if anyone was thinking about going

I'm too lazy to check trip with old shit, I'll assume you're real. Basically everyone who was worth a damn left because truly autistic shitposters discovered there are no mods here and have turned this place into their personal playground. Only those of us who are too addicted to stop are still here, and of course newer people.

I hope you make it to the meet.

WHAT THE FUCK Veeky Forums
shitposting lvl 9000 im impressed

>This place has changed a lot

No kidding. RWD Volvos used to be accepted as #1. Now there are actually posters who think FWD is fine.

Your 944 clean as fuck. Lets see dat ass pls.

>doesn't post a local newspaper about death
>doesn't have any pictures of said accident
>n-no guys really believe me he's gone
where's the evidence though? if you think I'm gonna take some autist word you're wrong

But FWD is fine unless you're actually doing motorsports on any level or actually owning a sports car. Why the fuck should a station wagon brick absolutely have RWD?

This kind of shit is depressing, I just started browsing here today. Did all the oldfags actually leave or is this a /v/ situation where the oldfags (not old tripfafs) are still there but are drowned by autists straight off the boat from Reddit, or is it actually just bullshit and people are just interpreting change as "getting worse" like on /pol/?

But the autistic shitposters were the best part of Veeky Forums... It gets boring when its just a bunch of generals.

I remember you
Actually now that I think about it isn't there a distinct lack of tripcodes around here? In the old days wasn't Veeky Forums notorious for having something like 40% of its posts coming from tripfags? Whats wrong with these new guys, too afraid to link a name to a persona?

FWD was never acceptable

frequenting Veeky Forums since 09 never tripped up, whats the point?

Well, I've been here since around 1.5 mil posts. This board is still slow but it used to be way slower. Even today, at least half of posters are car nerds at least but there are more meme teenagers who just want to talk about a car for no-fun commuting than there used to be.

if you don a trip, it's because you're an "attention whore"
/b/ has overflowed into other boards, unfortunately

>people unironically would rather have a fwd yaris instead of a rwd gt86 because the yaris has 5hp more

Fucking skull blower gets me everytime

Also thanks Mr. Skeletal

It gives the place a sense of community
I still regularly talk to tripfags I met on here 6+ years ago

Thats true if there aren't many trips around but if half the board is doing it the attention gets spread thinner

>In the old days wasn't Veeky Forums notorious for having something like 40% of its posts coming from tripfags?

Yeah lol. I used to have a white hawkeye STi and a black miata. I sold the STi 2 years ago though (owned it for 6 years and only lost $2k in depreciation lol).

Trips allow for people to discuss their cars without having to type "I'm the guy from post >>xxxxxxx who drives the AMC Gremlin and..." in every post.

I always wondered what happened to amerifag. I watched his YouTube videos then they stopped one day. Did it happen to be a motorcycle accident that got him?

Is this the guy with the green and bronze miat?

Well, I'm well on my way to becoming a car nerd, I've basically resolved to get a skyline or something to fuck with once i get get out of college. So you don't have to worry about any shitposting here.

Have you SEEN Alphonse and prezo's posts?

so much salt itt, lol

Thats Josh

GF cheated on him then he lost it from what I heard.

I want links to dead tripfag stuff.

>retard does stupid shit and dies
Oh well.

This
also
>drove japshit
>was a weeb
lmao the world is a better place now

I never posted in sticker and offroad threads I avoided generals
I was mainly known for the 944 but had a miata/rx7 but who cares its all about two wheels now

>Volvo 240 posting.
I remember when Volvo we the meme car, and crown vics were alright and pre autism.

this board fucking sucks
youre all faggots

blame the gm fangirls
STAY BTFO ROTFLMAO

Fuck man, I don't know what to say. I send my condolences.

Unless you browsed a lot before tripping, you ain't an oldfag