Anyone seen a Chevy SS around their town yet??

Anyone seen a Chevy SS around their town yet??

a couple, not very many. pretty rare. maybe i'm just not noticing them since they look just like the malibu though.

yes.

t. ausfag

yeah, 3. all black. Prolly the same owner.

Ive seen two or three. They look like the new impalas way to much.

I sold two of them. Our dealership has one last one that we cant get rid of. Half of me wants to just buy it. Not a bad car. I have a strange feeling there will be a good collector market for them in 30 years.

>collector market

There are literally millions of these things across the sea from you

Yeaaahh, existentially what the guy above said. they're actually rebadged Holden Commandeers.

Ok man. I didn't say they would be a collectors item in Kangaroo Land. There are also shit tons of ancient Toyotas across the ocean from me and people still collect them here. Have a nice day.

That's half the appeal. It's subtle, invisible to cops who expect that (slower) Charger next to you to take off at the lights. Likewise, niggers don't want to steal it because it isn't flashy.

But it's plenty powerful in a line, fits a family and was built in Australia to withstand shit road conditions and the worst heat imaginable. The only Holden (GM subdivision) product without any reliability issues has always been the V8 Commodore.

Plenty, but I tend to only notice chevy badges ones if I'm looking at it for a minute. The Holden badges are more common (or at least noticeable)
I do remember seeing one in a stunning shade of blue while I was on vacation last July, wish I'd have thought to take a pic
Maybe this internet one will do

>collector market
>for a mass produced plastic gm shitbox with muh big motur

Delusional twat. You sure you're not just spending your days huffing paint instead of working at the "dealership"?

>for a mass produced plastic gm shitbox with muh big motur
you just described classic muscle cars minus plastic

Except there are only a limited amount (read : bare minimum GM had to import per their contract with their Holden Subdivision.)
In ausland they're cheap. In Ausland Skylines were cheap.
And how cheap are they in the American market?
Face it. These are basically limited production runs akin to the new GTO for us burgers.

Yea, they are pretty rare. Someone that drives from east bay to norcal weekly

Should also remind you that Pontiac G8 non basemodel sedans go for upwards of 20k minimum assuming you can even find one for sale
That's pretty good for an 8 year old car in the land of buying a new car every two years

Oh, I was only supposed to say truthful statements when I sell cars? Also, hanging out in the paint shop during breaks is not a crime. My compulsive masturbation is however.

I mean you were talking about buying it yourself. Are you lying to yourself to make the purchase seem more reasonable?
Might wanna get that checked out

it doesnt matter. they wont be collectible.
four door novas are common as fuck in america, rare as fuck in australia. but considered collectible in neither country.

There's a red one in my area rebadged back to a Holden.

When you repeat a lie enough times starts to seem true. To sell cars you do have to believe the shit you say or it comes across too easily as bull shit. You have to buy in.

I wasn't thinking about getting one for collectability reasons. I just want a sedan when driving the truck would be inconvenient or impractical. And my father would think I was a homo sex if said sedan had less than 8 cylinders.

Holden Commodore VF

>nova
>chevy SS
Because that's comparable?

I just bought one...was wondering if others have them or have seen them

Its NOT just another Chevy...

Ive had fun so far...a few folks here in San Diego realize what it is.

Go drive one guys!! LS3 with all the Holden rub

a v8 four door nova is no different to a v8 commodore really...

Fun fact: it's literally just another chevy with plastic everywhere and a shit interior.

Enjoy.

you bought the shittest version of the commodore ever made

t. ausfag

But that's not the Commodores with the Starfire four-banger, or the entire VT/VX range.

>Putting a Chevy badge on a holden
Disgusting.

And only thing left for you is Opel Insignia with different badge

Exactly. Because four door muscle cars are the norm in Aus. Why import one when there is plenty to pick from?

The US market current has

>Dodge Charger
>Chevy SS
>A bunch of Euro sports sedans no one will want to buy after they deprecate into the same price range because maintenance costs.
>Cadillac ATS V?

The Charger Hellcat will probably be more desirable, but it will probably sell more making the SS more collectable in the end. I can see every car magazine running articles in 10 years calling the SS 'the best car that never sold'. The resale value of the G8 holding firm until the introduction of the SS is a pretty good sign of what to come. Unless Chevy and Ford make FR, V8 sedans mainstays in their line ups again.

Yep. Immediately regretted buying the mustang over the SS

>My compulsive masturbation is however.
pics or it didn't happen

>And my father would think I was a homo sex
Your Dad knows, dude. He knows.

It's not legal to sell SS cars in my country because of the nazis.

aussie checking in m8

And 240Z sell for 5 cents in the US, faggot. Good luck getting one in aus for less than $20k

The VE is the only commodore that isn't shit you massive faggot.

Before it you had either retarded suspension and shit interiors, or going back earlier you had gutless with shit interiors.

Da SS are coming! Oy vey it's anuddah shoah

It's wierd because thinking about it I've seen more SS's than I have 6th gen Camaro SS's. And that's only two. One at AutoX, and another up where I work. The only Camaro SS I've seen is my own. Plenty of V6's on the road though.

That's because normies are gay and think "muscle car bruh" even if it's a base model v6 automatic. They might as well make them CVT. Yesterday saw some faggot in a black and yellow 6 cylinder with a gigantic ricer wing bolted to the trunk and a fart can trying to be a hard cunt revving at someone at the light. Fuckin embarrassing

A guy at my work has one. He replaced the front end with the Commodore badging. Had to to a double take first time I saw it.

Yeah, it was an autotragic though. Sounded noice.