1st for /803-3001/

ID: 1076256161
Looking for friends. Leader is Tiki

tiki a slut, post more lyn

Xth for /cantstartthegame/

Sent. I could use some as well. ID: 4525102079

P L E A S E

T I K I

Anyone else here rerolling for almost 24 hours now?

When going on missions that disadvantages your A-team, do you opt to switch some of your units to cover that or just go balls to the wall?

enjoy your soft ban bros :^)

Post your Takumi!

QUICK

tell everybody what are you doing in fe heroes /feg/

YES ALL DAY FOR LUCINA

Got TIKI 3 times now... reroll

How the fuck are you supposed to get 20k Hero Feathers to upgrade 4* to 5*?

>3% chance to get ONE 5star
>There's like 12 of them so 3% divided by 12 is the %
>rolling all day no drop
>meanwhile on reddit people are pulling 3 sometimes 4 ultras at once

This is my first gatcha style game and I'm only trying because FE, might quit soon.

Arena

Who the fuck is this

>tfw rerolling during fucking class

help me

best archer

Takumi.

Takutie.

4625614486 add me friendos

At which point should one stop rerolling?

When you get 1 5* that you like, 2 5*s?

Also, a bit surprised about all the people rerolling for Tiki here

Why is MaMU so handsome?

And FeMU so frumpy and homely?

At last nintendo gave me something for free.

Does transferring the xml from a play store version incompatible device to a compatible one fix the 803-3001 error?

I got 2 5stars after like 200 rerols.
Also there is difference in weaps of the 5 stars. Some scrub could only have silver weap at 5 stars while marth or other legendary would have imba weap.

i've done nothing that would get me a ban though, i'm an on unrooted phone and have done nothing but install the game and do the tutorial, i downloaded the patch and now i can't start it

Anyone have a Lyn xml? I don't care what other shitters are in the save.
Just hit 150 rerolls and starting to real fucking tired of this shit.

Eh, I think thats partly based on their canonical weapons really

I once got a 4* Jagen and he started with a silver lance which allowed him to oneshot all the mooks in the prologue against Xander

Just got Lyn, Takumi, and 4* Camilla. Was mainly looking for 5* Camilla + Lyn or Takumi, but I heard you can turn 4* units into 5*?
Anyone know how long that would take, or if it's even practical f2p?

Pls add

Nah it's a big difference 5 fucking mt plus a skill

Well, I guess thats the power of popular and plot important characters for you

5* Roy

v93wp0D12bBe7alzobj7iijBgk6u1ad8arb7xnaA

bbc5a0d8a6d98361

5* Azura

7n1vDog5CnpCn44d0k8x50m5rarxuzksoh40cv62

5537a315f463248d

What is this?

Is there an easier way to reroll instead of deleting all the data and redownloading all of it?

And is there a way to save accounts you might want to come back to later?

xml files for people who want accounts with those characters.

nox

Well that's mean that there are characters which by definition OP to other 5 stars. Thus soon those would be MUST haves.

Use Nox and just delete the deviceAccount:.xml to reroll without downloading everything.
Save or rename the xml to save an account.

I restarted a bunch yesterday for Roy with no luck. First try today got 5* Takumi and Lyn. Happy with that for now. Maybe Roy later. Can start actually playing now I guess

Anyone got a clip with Camilla's new voice?

I'm planning to stop when I get 2 5*s. Have got multiple times a 5*, but only one at time...

Literally on the first load screen in the game

Anyone have a Takumi xml?

Anyone who wants to play with JP voices can download this zip here: drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B0u3JYUq8XZMSXI5cTk0MGJWUG8

Extract it to /data/data. Tutorial is still in English and chibi characters may speak English for the first time, but then will speak Japanese.

Anyone know how many Feathers you need to get a 4star unit to a 5 star? Just making sure I have enough ahead of time

Also, when you finally get the account you want, link it to MyNintendo to move it to a non-root/jailbroke phone.

I don't think that altering game files is a good idea ATM.

Jesus fucking christ, Lyndis is destroying everything in her path

>roll a 5*
>it gets shit growths
I knew there had to be a catch for this high 5* rate.

This is probably going to be pretty annoying in the future. If it runs like any mobage, we're going to have a consistent stream of characters so we'll have to consistently repatch the damn thing anytime something new comes around.

BEST SIBLINGS WHEEEEN?

>look up tier lists for who is good and who is a trap 5*
>All the tier lists do not really agree with each other

I guess, when in doubt, just pick with your dick?

>ywn slap Eirikas Butt
>ywn get speared by Ephraim for defiling his dear sister

Any /ffg/ here ?

Please add me

Warning:

I like my first pull and i dont plan on rerolling

Sorry

>tfw got COrrin
Good find?

Who has the cutest art?

Who has the shittiest art?

20k pretty bullshit it'll take you around three months to get and that is if you max out the arena every week.

Soon, I hope

They said game updates every 2 weeks.

HOLY FUCK.

ALL I WANT IS A LUCINA.

WHY IS GOD LAUGHING AT ME?

I dont know about shittiest art but for cutest art, young Tiki and Nino melts my heart

You have 3 Lucinas there, though.

Does anyone know what defence medals in the arena do?

>1st for /803-3001/

Same here. My android phone is rooted though, but, that aside, I thought there was a work around for this?

I'm guessing if you're picked as an opponent you could get medals for your NPC Team winning. They give feathers just like Offense, apparently.

Apparently nobody has attacked me though, so I can't say for sure.

Are Alfonso, Sharena and Anna any good? Because aside from maybe Sharina (and even then it's debatable), Alfonso and Anna seem shitty.

I can't get pass the title screen. They said my device's clock is off. I've tried changing it to no avail. Anyone has this problem?

Has anyone lost to these anyways? Because even on the higher difficulties I'm winning with my only 5* being Catria.

I'm upping Sharena to be my Spear-bitch because she seems like a buff machine too.

No clue about Anna and Nerdlonso though.

If you linked your game to a mynintendo account you can just delete the xml file, and reload the game to continue where you left.

How do you change leaders?

I lost once due to the last person on the enemy team getting an ability drop that I had no clue what it did, seemed like flat damage to anyone in range at their turn.

Edit team far left slot

My Alfonse has gained almost no speed; he's the only one who can't double enemies.

Does Focus mean anything?

Alfonso is pretty bad on my file. Sharena is quite good but it's because I don't have any decent spear user

I have a 3* Anna and she's doing pretty great. Her growths have been really high and almost match my level 26 5* Tharja in stats at the same level

Increases pulling chance

SSR Rate up

Focus just means that particular 5* has double drop chance (6% rather than 3%).

Who Lyn here? I just got a 77 damage hit with Astra, it's fucking disgusting.

Are there any other ridiculous abilities/combos that anyone has found yet?

fucking error as soon as i finished the starting 50 energy and wanted to link the account, how do i get rid of it?

Maria is a cute little sister

How did u get 200 plumes already?

Haven't got the game yet, but how would I go about rerolling on my iphone? Just deleting the app and reinstalling it?

MFW I was prepared to reroll on day 1 for 5* Eirika

I sent Felicia back home for 160 and some of starting 2*s

I was too, just save up all your orbs.

Are all Lyndis the same or did I roll OP skill

sf5yrzglwxtvb69u2osmqtD3vC6531qwr4lxqq8e
4e0cca68bf726c8a

5* roy

Is there a faster (and less data consuming) solution to 803 error than uninstall and reinstall?

The skills are standardized per character, I think the level ups might be, but I'm not sure.

Should I quit while i'm ahead or re-roll and go for the 5 star Marth and Robin that I want?

I did not. Is that still doable though? And I guess for future reference, should I assume that I can find the xml in my phone memory card somewhere?

Nino has the cutest voice!

What do you do with duplicates?

Who did you settle on for your first rolls?

Reroll and get no 5 stars and live with the fact that you just reset over two, because apparently you're legitimately considering that

Lyn with 4* Camille

keep?

fuck yeah