My mom wants to sell her Chrysler 300c Hemi and buy a V6 Dodge Challenger to use as a DD. How stupid of an idea is this?

My mom wants to sell her Chrysler 300c Hemi and buy a V6 Dodge Challenger to use as a DD. How stupid of an idea is this?

Is your mum a pimp?

>my mom
Derek please,we know its you, you dont have to disguise it as a car for your mom.
>v6
lel

Sounds good. With the exception that she's buying a Dodge.

So she wants a 300 coupe with a shit interior?

A downgrade in terms of engine and doors, probably a sidegrade in terms of interior and handling (they're on the same platform), a downgrade in terms of speed and probably an upgrade in terms of empeegees.

Is your mom overweight?

Why not a Hellcat?

If it's a Challenger GT with the AWD, I'd say it's a fair trade off.

muh gas mileage is the main reason, she's tired of the 300c's low mileage

>low mpg

>Look mom, you can get 39 Mpg for a moment if you reset the mpg calculator while driving at 40mph in cruise mode.

I can get 999 mpgs in my Mustang v8 with just one simple trick.

Tell her to buy a Fiesta ST. The Challenger v6 is no better than her shitty car.

>39MPG

nearn to read nigger, it says 9.6

t. frogposter

I stand corrected. Although that Mpg is way too low IMHO, unless you are driving the shit out of it.

>One simple trick

Clickbait much?

V6, my dude, not a V8 Hellcat or whatever

Almost got me.

Tell her to wait until the AWD one comes out and then hoon that shit senpai

>Is your mom overweight?

>selling chrysler product for another chrysler product
>actually wanting a chrysler product
jesus dude this isn't just a stupid idea, your mom might actually be retarded

both are comfy, lets face it v6 challenger owners come in 3 varities
>chads looking to get laid
>nig nogs looking to nig
>women looking to leave the kitchen
she isnt looking to race, the extra money spent on a r/t would be wasted, and since hopefully shes empty nesting, why would she need an extra 2 doors.

>How stupid of an idea is this?
Terribly. The Challenger is a pigfat boat and needs a V8 to move in the first place.

Just sell her some crap about how the V6 struggles to move the barge, uses more fuel in the process and inevitably wears out quicker.

Im confused. The Chrysler 300C (with the HEMI) isn't worthy enough to daily drive?