Introducing, the all new 2018 G80 Sport. From Genesis

Introducing, the all new 2018 G80 Sport. From Genesis.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zyJEEvHG9co
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lexus with a gook kit

Love seeing all the poorfags on Veeky Forums rustled that the Gooks are doing luxury better than the Germans and Nips

It's fucking gorgeous. I don't care what anyone says.

>all options on a nip or German car would usually equal up to more than $10,000
>it all comes standard on genesis

>best crash test rating
>engineered by some of the best from bmw and audi
>if it's anything like Hyundai, it will be far more reliable than the German garbage
>oil change only costs about $20
>still has the best warranty in the business
>offers valet services as standard
>powerful v8 option doesn't cost $14,000
>rwd
>same sound system as rolls royce
>still far cheaper than the competition

the best part is that no one will actually know what it is, a very mysterious car.
gpad I'm not a badge fag

is this real? it is gorgeous

Thank you hyundai shill. 5 cents has been deposited into your account

hyundai shills are in full force today.

What exactly is ""sport"" about this monstrosity?

>From Genesis

No, from Hyundai. And no, I wouldn't buy this.
BTW, most people are reacting like this will compete with the Mercedes S-Class and the BMW 7-series. It ain't. I still wouldn't buy it anyway...

Anyone still buying Mercedes in this day and age is a full blown moron.

> driving a hyundai
don't make Han angry

RIIIIIIIIIIIPPP into pieces subhuman ger"""man""" scum ;~;7

Mercedes and BMW are fast going the way of Maserati as brands that literally survive on their past prestige.
Of course they aren't going out without a fight, even at the cost of their pride
It's why MB makes FWD hatchbacks and minivans and BMW is pumping out 3 different crossover models.

Is anything they said incorrect?

No, but you're only allowed to shill MB here.

Looks like a cheap rip of a Merc and they also copied the Bentley logo on the bonnet. They have no shame.

>Looks like a cheap rip of a Merc
That's what people said about the LS400

Genuinely ugly and vulgar.

It's unoriginal. Asians should not be allowed to make cars. Cars should be patented to Europeans who created the first car. It's cultural appropriation.

Tf you saying?
MB is doing pretty well, AUDI and BMW are the one going downhill really fast

No this is

is that a hyundai?
that looks fucking sick

Do gooks do a competent manual gearbox on their "sporty" cars or nah?

Both are but at least lexus are trying to be somewhat original.

>Do gooks do a competent
No

this tbqh

It's so hilarious how hard people Veeky Forums tries to hate on anything Korean.

Does Genesis have its own platforms or are they just Hyundais?

korea is only good for producing sluts

that said i'd probably cop a genesis v8 with a straight pipe for funsies

>chain link fence grill

It looks like a fucking Mazda had fucked a lexus.

How much is the Tau putting out now?

It's just that they're car as implanted as very fucking cheap in everyone's mind. Good luck reversing that.

their

Yes.

I love it

Does the 5.0 have a manual variant?

If the gooks make a better car for a better price, they should be applauded. Krauts haven't made a decent car in years, they're too busy converting to islam.

lol explain our sales numbers then

MB isn't going anywhere

>survive on their past prestige

Sure, the LS400 may not be innovative, but it was better. Literally everybody knew that on its launch, including M-B, who delayed the S-class for a year, while Lexus instantly established themselves as a serious luxury competitor with one car that remains one of the most reliable cars ever made. Face it, the LS400 (and early lexus in general) BTFO'd german luxury.

worth a watch

youtube.com/watch?v=zyJEEvHG9co

lmao the only people who care about the "prestige" of a Mercedes are the kinds of people that lease a base model CLA

The vast majority of our clients buy MB because they're genuinely great cars.

Other brands just don't do luxury as well. I have experienced a showroom model G80 personally and I honestly feel like they're going down the same beaten path American luxury cars have been.

They think they can outdo any of the big 3 from germany by cramming in as many toys as they can for as little as possible, but the fact is the build quality just isn't there.

The G80 I experienced felt like a korean lincoln, and yeah while on paper it's a good value talk to me 3 years down the road when the interior falls apart and the resale value plummets into oblivion.

(I'm not biased towards Mercedes, our network sells all brands but just from personal experience and our sales numbers, MB is king)

Lexus did it right.

I daily drove a first gen LS400 for a while, and I would again. The build quality was just top notch and really set the stage for Lexus as a serious player.

Too bad they had to go with that god awful styling on their newer cars.

>I'm not biased towards Mercedes

uh huh...

Hyundai design an ugly car:
>haha Hyundai is so shit what the fuck are they even doing why don't they design a car that doesn't look like trash for once?"

Hyundai designs a good looking car:
>waaahhhh Hyundai are such tryhards!
>who cares if it looks good it's still a Hyundai!
>only Mercedes Benz is allowed to make attractive luxury sedans!
>Look at these pictures! The G80 and the S-class are both BLACK and both have FOUR DOORS and they both even have RED TAIL LIGHTS Hyundai obviously STOLE this unique design from Mercedes!
>fucking gooks!!!!

Lmao so much salt no matter what Hyundai does. The only complaint about the G80 that Veeky Forums can ever come up with is that it doesn't have a Mercedes Benz logo on the hood.

Also 3 years unlimited distance free servicing.

It competes with the C class.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GENESIS A FUCKING SHIT
HYUNDAI IS TRASH

Wrong, E class

no

MB shill detected

it competes with literally ANYTHING Mercedes has been spewing out of it's asshole recently.

But it's size puts it in the same segment as the 5 series, E class, XF, and CTS

It's nice to know that all you cucked millennial shits have grown to accept mediocrity as greatness. This shit was made for you underachievers, enjoy the failure.

why are they ripping off the bentley logo so hard?

>failure

The only failure I've seen is in the QC at Mercedes, Saxony is completely fucking up and actually let a company like Hyundai catch up and surpass them

It looks like a Mustang

No. I like Korean cars, but transmissions are absolutely their weak points.

They use "polycarbonate" synchros. Plastic. Plastic synchros. Plastic linkages. Plastic. The gearbox is full of fucking plastic. Never ever buy a Korean manual, it WILL shit the bed at 80k.

However, their new 8spd auto is all steel. So hopefully it won't be as bad.

>the G80 is mediocre even though I can't provide even a single piece of evidence to back this claim up
>if you disagree with me you're just a millennial cuckā„¢

Thank you for proving my point though.

Speaking of cuckoldry, I'm curious how it feels as a performance enthusiast to watch your favorite German manufacturers neglect you to instead bend over backwards and suck the cock of rich Chinese immigrants and suburban housewives who don't care about anything other than the badge on their steering wheel.

Don't worry, I'm sure BMW will bring back the 1M any year now.

never owned one nor do I work at our Benz dealer

however, unlike most people in this thread I have first hand experience with all the vehicles I carry opinions on.

MB is far from perfect, don't get me wrong. No manufacturer is, but in the current landscape of the luxury automotive world there really is only manufacturer that stands at the top and that is Mercedes-Benz.

No one in my world takes Genesis seriously. When I say that I'm talking about both our clients and people I work with in the industry.

Also if it helps end any notion that I'm an MB shill, I actually prefer Jaguars personally.

>No one takes Genesis seriously

Except Mercedes Benz

That's EXACTLY what they said about Lexus, Infiniti, and Acura decades ago. After MB built that South Carolina plant and their quality nose dived, they are entering Fix It Again Tony tier.

When Toyota was asked who they feared the most, they said it was the gooks. Because the gooks are doing to the nips, what the nips did to the krauts, limeys, guineas, and Americans.

>Because the gooks are doing to the nips, what the nips did to the krauts, limeys, guineas, and Americans.

I keep saying this but nobody wants to hear it, glad I'm not the only one who sees it.

I got to check out the new G80 in person last week and its unreal. I love my Veloster but if I can find someone to take over my term I might have to consider parting with it and picking up a Genesis instead.

>64 posts
>39 unique posters
>korean """""""""""""""""""""""""""""'quality"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'

please tell me that's shooped

plastic surgery noses dont really do that, do they?

It's almost as if online discussions require the same people to post multiple times. Just because you lack the social skills to keep a conversation going past one reply doesn't mean everyone else does as well you fucking autist.

Weren't you the guy guy to get BTFO'ed when they made the genesis coupe and how it got beat out my the v6 shitstang?
They aren't trying to be original in design, just like how they've been for the last 10+ years, why would I want a clone if the clone can't do the same thing?
On top of all that, for it being a "luxury car", it looks like the inside of my old 2001 legacy limited.
The only thing it has "going" for it is that it's cheaper than what it's trying to compete with.

WTF I love Hyundai now!

And the thing is, Toyota has given the Koreans an exact plan of what to do AND what not to do. The F1 program with zero wins, and the LFA that cost hundreds of millions to develop were farcical, so was the GM alliance. While Toyota is #1 in many sales and financial metrics, they had plenty of fuck ups.

this tbqh

man this new [shitty Mercedes knock-off made by gooks] will sure be great

I have yet to hear of any issues mechanically in regards to the Genesis, Equus, or G80 since their inception

So true. When will the mercedes cucks learn?

>When will the mercedes cucks learn?

When Hyundai moves into Formula 1 in a couple of years and starts dominating the Germans on the track as well as the sales floor.

you do realize that south Carolina plant is a Sprinter plant right?

Those vans are built like tanks and cost a premium over other cargo vans because they last longer and drive better.

Their cars on the other hand have been ranking consistently high on dependability surveys, their build quality has actually never been better. Educate yourself

>tfw to intelligent too spend money on broken mercedes garbage when based hyundai has completely revolutionized the luxury segment

Nice little shoop on that Toyota F1 car, but Hyundai won't be in F1...way too expensive for them...to great a chance of failure...like Toyota, Honda, BMW...

it has shown if hyundai wants something, they will get it

>niggers and fuckboys will buy Mercedes Benz and BMW while intelligent people buy Genesis and Lexus

based gooks

Nothing stops the Korean zaibatsu

aside from the awful grille, this doesn't look too bad.

>shit engine
>grenading transmission
>pretentious and uninspired asthetics
>cheap interior
>handles like a sail boay
>can likely feel every imperfection on the road

No thanks, I learned long ago.

This is the most shill post I've ever seen.

The Alabama plant was where the quality control issues came from. Also,

>mercedes benz
>muh luxury
>they make great vans

LUL, thanks for weakening your own argument

>a luxury car brand shares it's badge with vans
>vans
>benz-drones are actually proud of this

the brain washing is real

>can likely feel every imperfection on the road
Literally every time I ride passenger in a Korean car

>t. never drove a modern hyundai

Kek history is so cyclical.

If Veeky Forums had existed in the 90s I bet you could've dug up threads about how the nips will never be able to enter the luxury market with the "Lexus" marque.

this exactly, kdm is the new jdm

>van drives better
>implying anyone would ever care ever ever ever

No.

>feeling 'imperfections' in the road.

Lmao wtf are you guys smoking

just buy an f350 and be done with it