>>16771246

the tail lights are similar but other than that it has dimensions you'd expect from about any run of the mill car

Try harder Mercedes Viral Marketing Defense Team.

>

bumper is more regular A8 than S8

As if its that simple to copy the decades of effort and multi billon dollar investments.
Also, no pedigree.

*and Hyundai

you would've thought that the gooks learned to not make trash by now

unfortunately not

it sells because it looks like an actual good product but costs less than half

>yo f@m how you want your styling
>'generic yuroshit'
>say no more

>looks like a good product but has literally none of the advantages & that's why it's a cheap piece of trash

fixed mate

>attacking me for no reason
what the hell do you think you're doing, I'm on your side

>yuroshit
i get the meme, been here for years.
Im starting to feel like you dumb fucks are actually really starting to hate europeans, not because of the meme, i mean actual hate.

Why is this?

>cost half as much
>sells half as much
Really makes you think

hey man i just adjusted your post a little bit no hard feelings

Eurabia

The feeling is mutual. He isn't really calling europeans anything they themselves haven't called anyone else.

but you know what caused this right?
Do i need to explain it to you?
Also why the hate then, its us not you
Even apart from Veeky Forums i feel like americans are becomming more negative towards europeans.

Why do you keep posting that stupid picture? The g80 interior looks nothing the the A8

The g90 however

it doesnt look bad but it is just a mixture of existing designs, originals are always better.

Except for jimmy hendrix covers

>i feel like americans are becomming more negative towards europeans.

and Vice versa from my perspective. its hard to believe how we're even allies with most european countries if their perception of us are fat redneck retards anyway (not that the people;s opinion in a country reflect a country's politician's opinion). Trump questioning the NATO alliance really caught my attention not that i like him or his ideas.

Did you just say that covers of JH are better than the man himself?

That dates back to 2003 when most of yurop just told bush to fuck off with his "war on terror" in Irak. A lot of anti european feeling was born that time from retarded rednecks who just ate the propaganda, going as far a doing stupid shit like renaming french fries into "freedom fries". This feeling calmed down with Obama since he had a more european mindset but is back in full force with Trump who is seen not only as a retarded manchild but the proof that americans are retarded too since they elected him.

>mercedes benz car
>bursts into flames
>only decent thing they make is a van
>a van

But how do you as an individual create your thought of perception about how european people feel towards american people?
I hope it isn't Veeky Forums.
That's a realistic analysis, I just hope it doesn't go out of hand.
I wouldn't call all americans idiots though, wouldn't call all redneck's idiots either.

well, this isn't /pol/ (i dont go there) but i appreciate the input, just wanted to vent this i guess.

>their perception of us are fat redneck retards
>Trump questioning the NATO alliance
Note: Trump is one of the reasons we think you are fat redneck retards.

>But how do you as an individual create your thought of perception about how european people feel towards american people?
If i were going by what you were doing id say just reading comments and insults euros post.
I hope it isn't Veeky Forums.
It isn't but you pointed to an insult on the internet and came to the conclusion that maybe there's some extra hate for Euros and i'm just saying It isn't anything you wouldn't see from either side anywhere else. I've been on the internet almost all my teenage and adult life and whenever there's an anonymous communicating platform Euros always tend to fight with Americans from time to time. even on Facebook and Twitter people like Motor Trend could make a joke like they did with the NSX about how its known as a "Acura in the US and a Honda in those lesser countries" people flipped their shit and it started a mini political euro vs america comment war. they said that because they know the stereotype of americans portraying america as that "beacon on the hill that every country wants to be" pisses people off and whenever they get any hint of that it starts a shitstorm between the two.

>Trump is one of the reasons we think you are fat redneck retards.
You could say willfully letting in refugees like Germany's leader did and some european media outlets covering up the crimes and problems those people are committing so as to not seem "racist" on top of being subjected to a Union that could make laws you don't want any part of or have no say in (individual level) is one of the reasons americans might call you "eurocucks" and why some people in the UK wanted to leave the european union so badly.

Politicians often don't reflect the will of the country and judging based off who got elected would be just as flawed as using Veeky Forums or any comment on the internet to determine the feelings people of one country have of another.

btw trump only won because of the Electoral College (and hillary being a bad candidate in general)

well, thanks for the mirror.

>drive a Genesis
>its can easily be maintenance
>oil change doesnt cost $400
>it wont break down just a few miles from the dealership
>isnt overpriced
>tfw not a desperate badgefag

>paid for a subpar car
>literally wants shitty materials
>awful build quality is a pro not a con xd
>hahaha look at me wasting money on imitations of superior goods

I think he's referring to all along the watchtower.

>Mercedes Benz
>superior

Yuropoor here, would rather be in Trumpmerica, deporting mexicants right now

>This feeling calmed down with Obama since he had a more european mindset

I cant contain my keks

I'll rephrase, Jimmi's covers are better than the original, but usually the originals are better
i like all versions of that song