Europeans and Americans can build good interiors, but why can't the Japs?

Europeans and Americans can build good interiors, but why can't the Japs?

but they can

Car interiors suck regardless of country, nobody can keep things simple

Have you seen what a cluttered fuckfest newer Ford SUVs look like

Low tier bait, but I'll bite.

This

S2000 interior is still unbeatable

No, the good ones never made it into production, like the one you just posted.

>that interior
>good

>Europeans and Americans can build good interiors, but why can't the Japs?

gee i dunno

They have no soul

looks awful

ok, kid

>tfw the days of comfy 80s and 90s interiors are over

Confirmed for shit taste.

I bet your waifu is a tsundere.

Drugs... Some people get more insight or creative when they take them. You... you just shit all over yourself.

while the Corvetteā„¢ outperforms every single japanese car ever produced in its entire history, Lexus has a few stylish interiors

>Americans can build good interiors

because they can't see properly

the blue/orange/white one is freaking crazy beautiful

>american
>good interiors
>posts shitty lincoln full of cheap looking crhome as an example

Weak Bait

Can confirm, the chrome on the lincolns is cheap. It's a covering to plastic that starts chipping off after ~4-5 years with consistent use.
Terrible on the MKX, since it was put on the gearshift.

>Lincoln
>good interior
What next? You're gonna say Acuras are luxurious?

I think the thing that makes me not like that interior is that EVERYTHING is tan. More specifically, if the dash wasn't the same color as everything else, kind of like , I would like it a lot more.

You again with your autistic screeching about shit that exists in cars at twice the price?

Typical american liar, Trying to take everyone else down with them.

The only difference between american and Mexican workers is that the latter are cheaper.

You mad, burgerboy?

Cadillac shills go on forever

dafuq

BTW don't get ford guys. Or Chrysler. Or any ford subsidiaries. Expect the same performance from a crossover, SUV, compact, anything, because at the end of the day, it's just repurposed parts from one car to the next. Lincoln? Just reskinned focus.

Grandfather is a millwright, tells me shit like this all the time.

>it's just repurposed parts from one car to the next

thats basically every american car brand

That might be the case, but from experience I can only speak for ford. Very well could be the case for others though, but I've really only been able/wanted to get ford cars for aforementioned reasons.

youre fucking retarded if you think that is something only burgerland car companies do.

Might be true, but in many cases the only thing that changes in ford cars is pretty much the frame, body, and dash. Otherwise, you're getting the same thing from one car to the next.

The steering is on the wrong side.

ford actually seem to put some differences and better quality control in their nicer cars. GM cars are pure trash, from a base model chevy to the nicest cadillac its all the same cheap plastics and build quality. chrysler is also shit but i think they stopped caring a long time ago

I'm pretty sure I've seen this color scheme on a gundam and let me just say it does not translate well into a leather interior.

I like the cocaine shelf in the passenger seat.

Kinda cheaply built, but simple interior is comfy interior.

>Japanese
>bad interiors

What the flying fuck?
In case you don't know, Hyundai-Kia is a South Korean company and Jaguar-LR is British/ Indian.

>why cant the japs?

OP hasnt been in old japanese cars and their comfy interiors

>nobody can keep things simple

Tesla is here to save the day.

They outsourced that design to the Italians. Just like they did for every half-good car they've ever made. Japan cannot into interiors.

Should be more worried about Japan's recent exterior designs to be honest

:>

Toyota, of course being the worst offender

D:

despite my dislike of infotainment systems, this is pretty neat.

This is what all other carmakers are trying to do in the end, getting closer every year; Tesla just did it without waiting.

Too bad "infotainment" systems and built-in ipads on cars become obsolete much before the cars themselves.

>This is what all other carmakers are trying to do in the end, getting closer every year; Tesla just did it without waiting.

I love that about Tesla. They go right to the latest and greatest technology without hesitation (Except Android Auto and Apple CarPlay :().

>Too bad "infotainment" systems and built-in ipads on cars become obsolete much before the cars themselves.

This was true for most infotainment systems before the implementation of Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. They get updates by their respective companies.

Get like 2-3 token updates and then they quietly move onto the next system. Car industry is the poster child of planned obsolescence.

I don't get the joke from that picture.

low poly probably

Because old games have low polygon counts, everything is blocky. Usually in old fps games, supermarkets always have these pyramid piles of fruits with a mushy skin.

In most "HD" texture mods, you can usually change the skin, but usually not the 3D things themselves. So, they are mostly photorealistic, but the shapes are quite off.

Thanks.

Just because you can add leather on the surface of anything doesn't mean you should.

Also, I hope this just shows that you can customize the LC interior thoroughly before purchasing. That would be fantastic.

>I like my cars without anything but a bucket seat and a steering wheel inside

Lol

>cloth headliner

Sweet base model.

Nah man, Nissan Juke is wonderfully weird.

BROWN

>Americans can build good interiors
holy shit you cant be serious. ever been inside GM or a Ford?

Juke is cute... CUTE!

nigger have you ever been inside of a general motors product?

i can literally construct a better interior than what's currently inside a """""luxurious""""" gm shitbox out of material i found in a dumpster behind a walmart.

a mercedes c230 from 10 years ago has a better interior than the most expensive cadillac you can buy today.