Why does this car have the most autistic fanboys?

Why does this car have the most autistic fanboys?

Most of them only like them because of those dumbass Fast & Furious movies they watched as kids, others only like it because it's a mid-tier supercar performance ricebox because anything "Made in Japan = GOAT" or some other retarded shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cee8Ek4jB3k
youtube.com/watch?v=t-rUFFAua0A
youtube.com/watch?v=8C3At-EeZeU
youtube.com/watch?v=jLEn_Ktaa9g
youtube.com/watch?v=gv17vUgM0EM
youtube.com/watch?v=VBDdEgsgmZM
speedhunters.com/2014/09/gtr-for-the-street-and-track-by-nismo/
youtube.com/watch?v=DuQ5B3LMU40
youtube.com/watch?v=IxqY-uuq3Gs&t=23s
reddit.com/r/cars/comments/5xr5az/eli5_why_is_the_1999_nissan_gtr_r34_skyline/deka96v/
importavehicle.info/2016/01/track-car-importing-how-to-import-track.html
motoiq.com/MagazineArticles/ID/4376/The-Spoon-Sports-Center-Seat-Civic-at-Super-Lap-Battle.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you literally answered your own question.

that being said you should do some traveling and visit Japan and the tuning shops that specialize in building the R34 GTR.

It's an amazing car for what it is but calling it an overrated chink ricebox is a bit much.

Then again you probably are just one of those people that'll be ignorant for your entire life.

because rIp pauL walkie neva 4getti moms ravioli

etc

It IS an overrated chink ricebox, faggot. People are jerking off to it just because it starred in some movies and not because it held track records back when it was in production.

When anyone says overrated, they mean that it has some good qualities and deserves some respect, but not this amount of autistic fanboyism.

youtube.com/watch?v=cee8Ek4jB3k

youtube.com/watch?v=t-rUFFAua0A

youtube.com/watch?v=8C3At-EeZeU

youtube.com/watch?v=jLEn_Ktaa9g

youtube.com/watch?v=gv17vUgM0EM

its literally a japanese muscle car weather you like it or not.

Literally only because it was in 2F2F. Absolutely no other reason that normies like it.

They also only care about it as a tuning platform and not as a well rounded enjoyable GT coupe from the factory that needs nothing else to be a great to drive car. It's spacious and get's decent fuel economy and has one of the best AWD systems put to market. But normies only care about it's straight line performance when it's equipped with no less than 2000hp because they don't actually like cars as they are nothing more than a status symbol

you keep using these buzzwords, so either you are underage or just really dumb.

Im not doubting the amount of fanboys it got from Fast and Furious but if you think that's the only reason it's popular I'm very sorry for you.

Anyway I'm no longer entertaining your stupidity. Bye.

>yfw you spot a skyline nnnnnnnnnnnnhg

youtube.com/watch?v=VBDdEgsgmZM

People like this (not the guy in the vid but the actual poster) is why I kinda dislike R34 GT-R's

just look at that normie FB meme that was posted.

>it's a "y-you're just a s-smelly dumdum!" episode

serious question.

why do you care?

>tfw op got btfo in his own thread

Because he's a bus rider.

>"Oh, you have a car as your phone/laptop wallpaper, you must be a car guy!"
>yeah, kinda, what's your favorite?
>"oh, nothing but the best. The Skyline R34."
>Oh, uh, do you like it because you watch F&F?
>"Yeah! How did you know?"

btfo'd? are you retarded?

>it's an "assume the worst of people you don't like" episode

I drive every fucking day, nigger. If making baseless assumptions makes you feel comfortable, go ahead.

so what if they got into cars via Fast and the Furious? Are you claiming you are a better person for getting into cars another way? People like you are more cancerous than those you speak down on.

Don't be a retard. They only like the Skyline because of F&F and "LOL 2K HP BRO" with nothing else to add, they don't even know that Porsche exists.

Oh look, another R34 thread with same EXACT picture

>implying they "got into" cars at all
Bus cucks are not, and never will be enthusiasts.

What's the white car?

Sexy Supra silhouette.

>Clubman

What did he mean by this?

what does Porsche have to do with this, mind you I like Porsche's. Are people not allowed to like things unless you approve of it?

>white car
180sx

>clubman

"Forget about the price tags for a moment and imagine what you’d end up with if you took all the best gear Nismo has to offer and put it into one car. Well, if that car happened to be the BNR34 Skyline GT-R you don’t need to dream, because Nismo Omori Factory have created it, and are calling it the Clubman Race Spec. Using parts from its expansive catalogue, including some previously reserved for the Z-tune edition, Nismo has reengineered a classic and tuned it with the trackday enthusiast in mind. "

>having your head this far up your ass

They like a car because it was in a mainstream movie. They know nothing else about the car besides it being tuned and Paul Walker. They pretend they're car people with good tastes even though they can't even name car companies other than Nissan, Toyota, Ford, and Chevrolet.

Do I need to simplify this to you even further?

Most people over the age of 18 don't five a fuck about fast and furious
All you are doing is showing us all that you wouldn't know it exists if not for that movie
fuck off casual

>clubman

also forgot to add link

speedhunters.com/2014/09/gtr-for-the-street-and-track-by-nismo/

Don't be upset. The average imported r33/r34 lasts about 3 weeks. The drivers usually die.

youtube.com/watch?v=DuQ5B3LMU40

I understand but why do you care so much to make a thread about it? Does it physically bother you that much?

No, I would've still known it existed even if F&F wasn't successful.

And trust me, most of the people I know in real life who like the Skyline are some of my college colleague, so you saying that no one over the age of 18 care about it is such a weak-ass claim.

Why do you care enough to post in my thread? Does it physically bother you that much?

SWAG GRANNY'S WHIP

yikes, looks like I hit a nerve. You answered your own question in your original post yet you still hit the post button.

I think you like feeling superior to people for some reason.

I'd ask what car you drive but I'm sure you'd get super defensive and say how it doesn't matter or just lie.

I hope one day you get to actually drive an R34 GT-R, you'll feel real stupid about ever having these thoughts about them.

i genuinely cant still the difference between the R32, R33, and R34

I also cant tell the difference between the R35 and whatever the "new" model is for 2017

The only one who's triggered here is the guy who is throwing autistic fits in my thread and spamming "well theyr entitltd 2 sai dat!".

If you want to know about my car, I drive a Porsche, but not as a daily. Let me see you ramble on some more with your insanely retarded nature.

>It's another "shit talk cars no one on this board will ever drive" episode

Seems like an awful lot of projecting
Was this you last month before you discovered car throttle or jalponik?

>college
Of so you're American
Opinion discarded
Try not to speak about cars you can't own okay, and don't come to 4chzn to bitch abkut your normie college buddies

>Nissan

>Porsche

I'm not even fucking American or live in America, why do you faggots always assume the most retarded shit?

I mean, yeah, this is what happens when you have nothing else to criticize my posts for, so all you do is use ad-hominems like autistic chimps.

>If you want to know about my car, I drive a Porsche

the fact that you stated you drive a Porsche but not even the model throws a red flag.

Alright let's see pics of your Porsche. I really do like em, unless its a panamera, macan, or cayenne

We are talking about an R34 GT-R not a McLaren F1. Dunno about OP but I have friends that own R32 GT-R's and R33 GT-R's. I'm sure someday I'll be able to drive an R34 GT-R.

Do you want a picture and a piece of paper for evidence, faggot?

>not American
So where do you live and post pics of your Porsche

Different features and obviously chassis is completely different even with body weight. If it's the motor you're thinking of, every gen they just do little tweaks to the motor that was thought or was a problem in previous gen, like a change of turbo's, improved cooling system or a change of exhaust materials.
2017 R35 is just a facelift with some tweaks to the motor but similar interior features.

bread on hood or a timestamp

driving license and registration with timestamp is sufficient

>We are talking about an R34 GT-R not a McLaren F1. Dunno about OP but I have friends that own R32 GT-R's and R33 GT-R's. I'm sure someday I'll be able to drive an R34 GT-R.
And this is Veeky Forums, everyone here is too poor and stupid to get into any of those as you just admitted yourself

Don't bother he's just one of those Veeky Forumstists with a first gen boxter. They're fucking cheap.

You said college dumb fuck
And only Americans worship the gtr bevause of fnf
Everywhere else in the world they are known bevause they have an actual history

/pog/ is full of them and 944 shitboxes

dude who owns Pic related posts here

use to go by scbro and is now an user.

He's was stationed there for the Navy, you can also tell by the plates.

They aren't unobtainable.

That's what I have my money on as well.

Everyone who says "I drive a Porsche" instead of the actual model is hiding in shame behind that Porsche badge.

idk man Im not even sure this dude owns a car.

first gen boxsters are genuinely ugly but this Boxster Spyder is MUCH better looking.

I would have no shame in owning one.

I drive a BMW lol

Still "Porsche's Fagiata"

kek

how about no? dickhead.

All I have is hamburger bread, and no, I'm not putting it on the hood.

Here, and I'm not specifying where because you're being autistic about it.

yeah but if you are the type of person thats bothered by someone elses comment on your car than you shouldnt get it.

t. Miata owner.

OP drives a 316i or are you pretending to be the person you replied to because that's me.

What model is it? quick hurry and ask your dad for the spec sheet if he can find it.

oh, it must be a first gen boxter, since all porsche owners are now boxter drivers.

>all I have is hamburger bread and no I'm not putting it on the hood
why? will daddy get mad at you? Or are you guys gonna starve without it?

this man owns a Porsche Panamera hahahahahhahah

That was almost some decent placement of the bread

Nice shitbox Porsche you got there, I'm sure it's exhilarating to shift it from P into D

fantastic thread chaps i think OP is quite mad by now
People like old Skylines for the same reason people like the new Skyline. It was a fantastic bang/buck car, that's it. Tuning is a bonus, but the actual enthusiasts will talk your goddamn ear off about the "revolutionary" features it had for the era and the price. Even if they're a bit autistic, they aren't wrong.

user, I can post daddy's car as well

because retards don't put anything that'll taint the paint? I just polished and waxed it, you must not even have a grasp on how to maintain your car.

truly pathetic OP

at least your dad has a some god damn taste. OP's dad has a fucking panamera hahahahahahahahaha

I replied to him saying he drives a badge by replying to him saying that I drive a badge, sarcastically implying that he only said he drives a Porsche to base his argument on belittling the person he was talking to while driving a base model old Porsche.

What're you talking about? Am I supposed to turn it on and drive around while taking a video or some shit?

I didn't even put the bread there to intentionally hide that, talk about asspulls.

>actually drives a Porsche

Sure thing bud

>A FUCKING PANAMERA
A FUCKING PANAMERA
>A FUCKING PANAMERA
A FUCKING PANAMERA

yes because placing a piece of bread on your hood for a second to take a picture really just destroys the paint, having autism must be hard, I'm sorry

A FCKN PANAMERA

OP, you dad doesn't shill his car around because he worked his ass off to afford it, only people who didn't have to work for money are uptight assholes that look down upon other people.

I don't mind the bait, people should be put in their place sometimes, like you.

>Yfw Porsche user's car is an automatic

And an suv a Lmao!

Nothing wrong with SUVs.

>FCA shit

Doesn't justify VAG shit either

I don't get the FCA meme. My mom has a 2011 durango and hasn't had any real problems other than the water pump going bad a few months ago.

They're just cool cars. I will own one some day.

Spotted this one at the big intersection from Tokyo Drift. I pretty much died when I saw it.

>tfw I didn't have a better camera and the pic came out blurry

youtube.com/watch?v=IxqY-uuq3Gs&t=23s

Listen to this and try to tell me it's not one of the best sounding cars of all time

Looks like OP is to Assmad to reply anymore, kek

the fact that it makes cucks like OP so asshurt makes me like it even more lel

GT-Ts are like 5k these days, should buy one

I hate how everyone puts the most obnoxious exhausts on their GT-Rs. Most exhausts drone like a motherfucker.

I want one but can't find any to import to America

R34 GT-T's?

Thats because you can't import them to America yet. You can't import any R34's to America yet.

They started producing them in 1999 and cars have to be 25 years old to the month in order to be legal to import here.

So do the math and youll figure out when you can do that. I hope you know they arent as aggressive looking as a GT-R

>go to trade car view
>import it as a track only car
>???
>profit

im not american so I don't have to wait, just a couple more years for you guys

I think its '98

>GT-Ts are like 5k these days
Automatic sedans are. You're not going to find a manual coupe for that price unless it's a charred wreck with the RB25 removed.

You're a fucking retard. Americans can't import R34s, even for track use. Only Show and Display for the 282 MNP2 R34s.

There's literally a leddit post on exactly what R34s you can get in the US right now: reddit.com/r/cars/comments/5xr5az/eli5_why_is_the_1999_nissan_gtr_r34_skyline/deka96v/

its alright, I just want the coupe body with no engine, i rather swap a 2jz than deal with the rb25

like I said I am not american, megafaggot

>There is an exemption for race cars but you need proof that you're in a real race series and that the car is purpose-built for racing.
so just claim its for some form of drag racing

>I just want the coupe body
So you'd just want a 25GT, not a GT-T.

>i rather swap a 2jz
kek. You ought to talk to these dudes.

importavehicle.info/2016/01/track-car-importing-how-to-import-track.html

Don't spew bullshit about burger import laws if you don't actually know them.

You're never in a million years going to get Nissan to sign an affidavit stating that your R34 is totally for drag racing.

you sound underage

You realize a jz swap is 1000000x more difficult than doing anything with the rb25? Like what possible reason is there to swap
Its so fucking ass backwards. You could be making 1000hp for the cost and effort to jz swap an r34

>its impossible to drop an engine that costs $1600 burgerbucks on ebay in a skyline

are you retarded?

I don't think spoon and other WTAC competitors had to send a letter to the respective car manufacturers to be able to import their competition cars
motoiq.com/MagazineArticles/ID/4376/The-Spoon-Sports-Center-Seat-Civic-at-Super-Lap-Battle.aspx

you sound like a faggot

2jz parts are cheaper, and overall its a better engine, plus buying an r34 with a blown engine and an auto is cheaper than buying a manual one

you have confirmed my suspicions, you are underage. You have no clue what you are talking about.

Just log off and go back to playing Forza Horizon kid.

nice projecting and asshurt you've got there, faggot

not everyone is a NEET that has never worked on cars like you