/dng/ - Dueling Network General

Thread #2457

EVERYONE IS TOO LAZY TO MAKE A THREAD edition

Last thread: New summoning mechanic: Link Summon
Explanation: ygorganization.com/memberdrawing6/

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf

>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/

>Official /ygo/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Tyranno's Rage (February 25th)
●OCG Starter Deck 2017 (March 25, 2017)
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)

●TCG: Raging Tempest (February 10th)
●TCG: Fusion Enforcers (February 24th)
●TCG: Duelist Saga (March 31st)
●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 13th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP
● Read carefully the cards
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3m98TFsCKU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Posting for my bro the Lighting.

CONSTRUCT
N
E
V
E
R

>look up "yugioh" on youtube
>see this as one of the first videos
>remember this faggot started doing these
>begin to watch it
>it's just as bad as before

It's literally a video of this fag looking at funny yugioh pictures and laughing and then explaining the joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=3m98TFsCKU0

>Azneyes

Please no.

He should kill himself.

Zoodiacs were a mistake.

>Azneyes
I though this faggot quit.

>or maybe people could just stop being shit to each other
Or maybe you should have an info section with FAQs of reasonable questions under the stream like any other normal stream would have. Or have the tablet tech crew not wear the same shirts as normal ass judges.

>We usually just don't have the staffing to provide an actual table judge. I'd rather have better coverage on the floor where dozens of matches are affected, instead of one.
Yeah, except that's on-screen with actual proof beyond mere hearsay. That one match matter more than others precisely because it's being viewed by more people. You're held up to more scrutiny. It's also one judge. If you can't spare 1 judge, then that means something is wrong with your staff and management policies. If you can't be fucked to have one extra judge to make sure things go alright, the bare minimum of what you can do, then what does that say about the rest of operation? It's like if a restaurant fucks up the bread. If they fuck up the bread, what else are they going to fuck up on?

I dont expect top level professionalism, especially from Konami or anything yugioh related. But I at least expect Konami to at least give a small amount of fucks and actually try. If these twitch whores can make a little bit of effort, so can Konami.

Julia must be able to suck the chrome off a bumper to still be employed. She's a walking talking bad PR machine. Fuck kikes, /pol/ was right.

kek

uuuuhhhhmmmm.....what's wrong with azneyes???

Press f to pay respects to quasar

f

>Julia must be able to suck the chrome off a bumper to still be employed.
Indeed, that's another part of the reasons why KoA is a fucking joke.

>I dont expect top level professionalism, especially from Konami or anything yugioh related
The fact we don't expect it doesn't mean they're any less fucking stupid for not doing it.
"It's up to the players to enforce the rules" is about the stupidest thing I've ever heard

Just like card opening videos

oh no

If you have to ask that, you are what's wrong right along with him.

Translate it weebs!

Here's a hint

The first spellbook support was released over 13 years ago. Feel old yet?

What does it all mean?

>Link monsters can only be in attack.

>Link monsters must be special summoned

>Link monsters are required to play modern yugioh unless you're a main deck luddite.

>Zeta and 101 finally have a use.

It says you can't have the same type of extra monster(fusion, xyz, synxhro) linked to the same link monster.

I can't into moonrune, so I'll just predict what this means.
ED monster died when the Link monster died.

>It says you can't have the same type of extra monster(fusion, xyz, synxhro) linked to the same link monster.
For real? Damn.

Aside from the Zoo and Windwitch Variants, what are some cool Invoked decks? I dont really care for Blue eyes.

reposting
You don't need to be an active judge, just complete your RC-1 and get your e-mail.

Personally I fucking hate the group because it's the only way to get a consensus on rulings since TCG is too retarded to have clear rulings in the Database.

Sure there are a million articles on PSCT, but there's no clear location for advanced rulings like what information is stored in a card (lingering effects, how the monster was summoned, etc.)

Thank Horakhty my local YGO community is great, otherwise I would not be judging since 24 packs aren't worth having to deal with Julia's self-righteous bullshit.

RIP YUGIOH
WORSE THAN WE THOUGHT

HAHAHA ZOOFAGS BTFO
Seriously though, what does it say?

Konami needs to just man up and make public their synchro hate.

This passive agressive bullshit is getting too out of hand.

If pendulum summoned from extra deck, it has to go to EMZ.

If this is true then XYZ or Synchro only decks are even more fucked.

BUY D/D/D

I lied, I can't read everything, but it looks like it is talking about rulings we already know

>Slaydra

Didn't even have to open it to know it was shit.

Oh. If this is true then Quazar just went from ""impossible"" to summon to actually impossible to summon.

Please say this new extra monster zone is only for Link Monsters.

And you haven't even watched his original channel. It became a non-yugioh clickbait fuckfest

When the Link monster dies, any extra deck monster in the linked zone goes with it. They just fucked the extra deck even harder, holy shit, the absolute madmen. I'm switching to rituals now

You cheeky fuck

It's confirmation that Pendulum Monsters summoned from the extra deck have to be summoned to the extra zone or a linked monster zone.
Basically, Pendulums are dead.

Comment from nip
>It is the end
>Dd Goodbye
>A moment when the official acknowledges Pendulum as a failure
>I can not do mass pendulum from extra without link ...

Damn.
DAMN.
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNN

Changes about summoning extra deck monsters

Fusion, synchro, xyz, pendulum can only be summoned from the extra deck to the Extra Monster Zone. (If you summon these kind of monsters from anywhere else that isn't the extra deck, you summon them to the Main Monster Zones.)

But, there is a method to summon them without placing them on the Extra Monster Zone.

By using Link Monsters' Link Markers that point to your Main Monster Zones you can use the pointed zones to summon monsters from your Extra Deck.

Didn't we already know this?

>Salty nips

Yup, Pendulum monsters in the extra deck must be summoned to the extra deck zone, meaning Pendulum is fucking dead.

Also, linked zones can only have 1 type of extra deck monster in them so if you have an xyz monster out, you cannot make another one for the other zone and finally, when the linked monster dies, monsters in the extra deck will die immediately as well

Ultimaya, Bahamut, and Goyo Defender dead.

>Also, linked zones can only have 1 type of extra deck monster in them so if you have an xyz monster out, you cannot make another one for the other zone and finally, when the linked monster dies, monsters in the extra deck will die immediately as well
This is bullshit, stop spreading misinformation

It's what makes me thankful for dpYGO and Lithium. The former can actually be insightful and is actually funny at times while the latter actually discusses the meta without le dank maymays xDD and other stupid shit.

PENDULUM IS DEAD!
REPEAT, PENDULUM IS DEAD!
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

The text is too little for the second sentence, user.

Well, time to play Red-Eyes.

Will red-eyes ever be good bro's?

>dpYGO
>Lithium
my nigga

This might only refer to properly summoning a monster, we need better rules for that.

If anything, "This is considered a X summon" cards and effects might be the actually crippled ones.

Only if they are coming from the extra deck. You can still use pendulum to fuel your combos, you just can't spam the field with them every turn.

>there are people that are unironically going to fall for this b8

buy cybers

Doesn't it said that it applies if you want to summon from ED?

clearly, no debating, the best two
they would be great right now if they didnt give red-eyes fusion that shitty "you cant summon other monsters this turn" restriction

>If fusion, synchro, xyz, or pendulum monsters are special summoned from an extra deck, they will basically be special summoned to the extra monster zone. (When summoning these monsters from other than the extra deck, it is the main monster zone as before.

FUCK THIS GAME, IGKNIGHTS ARE DEAD.

Is there a larger image for honeybot? Also, the spideris rad as fuck.

>tfw actual Cybers are kill thanks to the changes

Thanks a lot Konami.

Oh yeah definitely.
They'd be able to OTK out the ass with Lightpulsar and chaos builds.
but alas, they kept giving Red-eyes cards retarded restrictions for no real reason.
Like, Buster blader i bad because it's an Anti-typing deck.
Red-eyes is bad because the cards have unnecessary restrictions.
Doubt they'll get any more support anytime soon too lol.
;-;

Meant for I thought it said it applies if you want to summon from ED?
It just said, summon, not specify proper summon, right?

RIP that gay Utopic Zexal turbo dick

Yes it does says that, however I, want to, believe this refers to proper summons, like with tuner + no tuner kind of proper summon. The one that you can revive from the graveyard if not negated.

What about Link dying and having different ED monsters?

no that user, but.
If it is all from extra go to extra monster zone, man the damage is crazy.
I also think that it is likely that only traditional summons are extra mon zone and non-normal methods like ultimaya will go to main monster zone.

bait for the fishes

The link part is a lie but the linked zones having to have different extra deck monsters is true.

Nothing was stated about that. It just talks about Link Markers and how they enable zones for you to summon from the extra deck.

Fuck off man
Do you just get kicks out of lying to people?

Imagine the zoofag tears if that was true

The "you can't summon ANYTHING this turn" clause was the way you could tell they never wanted the deck to work. It even shuts out Meteor Black Comet's floating if it dies the turn it's summoned.

Comment from nip
>There is still hope for non-regular summons from extras
So I guess you're right.

Now to wonder whether I can use Majester effect to summon Luster/Master from ED.

I'm not lying.
It IS true

Your butthurt is pretty funny.

There was no concrete statement on that. Considering that Link Monster is a requirement to summon from ED, I don't think that any other ED monsters are affected, especially since fusion, synchro, xyz, and pendulum monsters summoned from the grave are not restricted to EMZ.

(You)

Shut the fuck up.
You too.

and people said we weren't going to get a female protagonist

I don't know if I'm real or not, is just that it is very obvious that proper rulings are needed to determine what can be summoned and how from the extra deck to the field.

Prove it.

>have 5 decks irl
>2 pendulum, 1 synchro, 1 red-eyes, 1 kaiju

please, tewart, change the rules for the tcg, nips are crazy.

Anything useful from the QA?

try harder, literal fag

>not wanting a Playmaker on your dick
Think of the plays yet to be made user.

I called it! The fucking STATE of pendulum fags.
>If scales are up can they can only use 3 spell/trap zone
>Can only pendulum summon 1 (one) monster back from the extra deck
>Still get fucked over by Anti-play fragrance
I think they're up there with the forever cucked synchrofags

Do you guys sleeve your cards with a special color in conjunction with the theme of the deck? Like mermails blue, madolche light pink or purple (like a sweet color) ect

>Red-eyes
Why would you hurt yourself like that.

Comment from nip
>I'm concerned about 'basically'
>Do not know what happens to non-genuine such as Bahá'ichir orkin

It seems like he's also in denial mode.

But you can only Pendulum summon Pendulum monster to EMZ seems mostly true though.
So yeah. Pretty fucking huge nerf.

I sleeve them with a slutty version of whatever the cutest card in the deck is.

most do but cant in the ocg now

>Red-Eyes

Shut up.
I'm still in denial.
Here's comment from nip.
> ペンデュラム弱体化しすぎだろ…

If they were in the ED, you can still normally pedulum summon from your hand.

>Blue-Eyes

google translator of the important new stuff

>To link summon a "LINK-n" monster, you need n links. (The same numbers are included in ※ n)
Basically, 1 monster counts as one link material.
>In "LINK-1", the condition of the material is "normal monster 1 body", send 1 normal monster to the Graveyard and summon the link to the Extra Monster Zone!

so, its basically the same as Xyz Summon.

>Amazons

I remember that short-ass time period where red-eyes was better because it had better support.
But then they gave blue eyes even better support on-top of being a better monster on it's own.
Red-eyes is the ultimate loser.

>Dead pendulums