Ywn do a roadtrip through Europe in the Camaro ZL1, creating immense butthurt and jealousy at every corner

>ywn do a roadtrip through Europe in the Camaro ZL1, creating immense butthurt and jealousy at every corner

Just imagine all those poorfag 1L shitbox owners telling themselves "slow car fast" is better, and stuck-up posh twats calling my car "garish" and "rudimentary." Just imagine inciting violence at every mosque by interrupting prayer time with smoke and supercharger whine.

Should I get one imported here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E0amO_lJks8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You sound underage as fuck
No one would be jealous of an unreliable cheaply built plastic piece of shit
And everyone would laugh at you for trying to compensate for your tiny dick, because that's obviously what you seem to be going for

Roflmao

butthurt europoor deteced, hows that 1L hatchback """""performance car""""""

do it op, god damn i hate europoors so much

>roadtrip
>in europe
>in a new Camaro
>not in a classic American land-barge that lets you cruise to the moon and back as you watch the peasants cower in fear, having not seen something that large and powerful moving on its own since the Berlin raids

Hey op, make your samefag less obvious next time thanks

>this mad you have a small dick
Roflmao at you

Roadtripping in a high performance car on unknown roads sounds like a good way to fuck your shit up senpai. Unless you dont actually like driving

i want to drive around Europe in a stance'd sunroof equipped NSX with "I love cucking european men" written on the back windshield in Arabic and a loud sound system to blast my whiteboi nig music.

>wyn go broke buying eurocuck gas for burnouts in your ZL1

I'd be more worried about tires. Fuckers went through 6 pairs of rears in a day and a half on the last episode of Ignition.

I really dont think they will care

even people at the mosque will have a better car than you

That would be like clubbing seals. I'd be too easy to zoom past europoors in an environment of small underpowered cuckmobiles encouraged by excessive feminine government regulations and bureaucracy. The only competition would be from the wealthy muslim nobility.

youtube.com/watch?v=E0amO_lJks8
>dat fucking supercharger whine
Erect' dick.

>No one would be jealous of an unreliable cheaply built plastic piece of shit

Ohhh I dunno about that. Those autistic car spotting in London video's are pretty bad. 50 people with cameras are chasing after a stock GTR ffs.

OP if you want to do that you might as well do it right.

Those are probably the children of the people who camp out at a train track for a day to see some old Loco

Like anyone in europe cares about a viper when tvrs exist

If you want to impress yuros you need the cobra 350r. Track ready and people in England will be your friend. They love Shelby.

I'd rather go with a Z06

If you want to show Europe an example of a unique looking american car they don't see every day then don't go with a C7, they already look like a Ferrari. I personally would take maybe a hellcat simply because they are rare, even in London.

better to cry in super "reliable" 440 and shitpost about the shitty american interiors and low hp/l.
The only reliable thing that Europe ever made is the ecotech but they pretend that its fully american crap because the hp/l is unimpressive.

> me being a germanfag
> audis, mercedes and bmw on every fucking corner
> driving a 2014 mustang
> all girls wet their pants when i drive by
> my tiny dick gets erect

>be dutch
>want to drive a mustang
>importing one would double its american msrp due to taxes
>only option is buying a used one that has been already imported
>it's still expensive as fuck to drive because of dutch gas prizes, taxes and the fact that all parts have to be imported if I fuck something up
Only reason I'd want to be an ameriburger is to drive your cars with ridiculous mileage without having to be a millionaire.

tbqhfam most people would just take photos of your car and occasionally ask you questions.
Yank tanks are an oddity.

>being a sjw isn't edgy anymore
>now being an alt-right douche trying to make trouble out of nothing is
great

>left hand drive
>autotragic
in the trash it goes

>left hand drive
>autotragic
Another one for the trash

>wants a muscle car
>wants it in wrong hand drive
>and with a stick shift
>instead of a turboglide 4000

amateur

>now this is pod racing

>Aussies do it better

>TVRs
>exist

can't you convert it to LPG?

>implying our jewish overlords haven't thought of that
>implying the tax for LPG cars isn't twice as much

The only way driving on LPG is cheaper in the Netherlands is if you drive a fuckton, commuting half an hour to work isn't going to cut it.

Clarkson drove a GT500 across Europe once. People just took pictures

People used to do this a lot, so they just upped the monthly road tax on LPG vehicles by 100% to make up for the lost fuel taxes.