gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Discord:
discord.gg/Mzpx4Yh

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Stale bread

first for mercy

This image is so nice but that foot weirds me the fuck out.

if you spent a dime on jewboxes you need to get off my board asap

Did you not get the skins you wanted, user?

It's your fault that you're poor.

What's McCree thinkin about?

>Jesse
>In an AI robotics class

that guy looks like he's not entirely sure how his own gun works

Requesting Symmetra with Lucio tied down, preping to slice off his BBC using her beam.

Same thing he's always thinking about: dicks.

i've spend at least 60€ on boxes. i didn't buy the origins edition tho cuz it was too expensive

>why are u crying?
>thinkign of nerfs

Symmetra x Lucio is shit, even if it's abusive.

Have Symmetra tormenting Rubbishrodent instead.

Yeah, the artist got lazy. he/she could've at least let her have stockings on if they were gonna draw the right feet like that.

Just use paint to make the sandals cover her lack of toes.

>Volskaya
>Hanamura
>Volskaya
>Brief respite from 2cp on route 66
>back to Volskaya

oh jesus christ, why. I hate this, I hate it so much, I just want to airshot people on Oasis as pharah.

>abusive JunkMetra
This is not okay, user. Those turrets kill people, they are not for sexual.

Why isnt this just widows default colors?

So youtube OW people are confident that the next hero is going to be a spider tank from Ghost in the Shell.

Thoughts?

uwot

It would look really silly to see a quadrupedal robot scurrying around while being speed boosted by Lucio. I'm skeptical.

Whites better

>not flashy enough

Also pink and shades of pink are a symbol for femininity.

I wish I could kill anyone who copy and pastes stuff from reddit and make 20 minute videos out of it.

>Next Overwatch hero? Does Efi hold the key?!? [Cropped pic of Edi] [:thinking: emoji]

Reinhardt's running animation when boosted is ridiculous.

why the fuck do people what overwatch youtubers? all they do is take a reddit post and talk about nothing for 10 minutes

News gathering because I don't like Reddits format. Plus white noise while doing other things.

What is the theory of Efi lately?

Sorry mane, have some cute.

>Spend 10€ first time on Lunar boxes for lulz
>same night come home buzzed
>next morning notice I've saved my payment information on battle.net and bought 20€ more
>check hero gallery in and find 1 legendary and 2 epic skins

0-4 I become a Reinhardt main.
5-9 I become a Lucio main.
Dubs and I uninstall Overmeme and never touch it again.

crusader online

>*beep boop* Kill all white people, Pham! *boop*

Already am one but roll

Much better, thank you.

some one needs to make a "nigerian princes needs your money" meme of nigger loli

Pretty much what said. I don't use Reddit myself neither and some are entertaining to watch since they all have different opinions about the game.

>Maining the most boring hero in the game

This
I run into that mussel guy all the time in qp
My friends flip out every time and jerk him off all game
I figured I'd see what all the fuss is about
>it's just some 30 something guy playing the game while talking drivel for 20 minutes
I'll never understand it

Where's the lie?

Her white eye make up is in the same design as the eyes that hack Sombra in her trailer. Numbani and the eye make up are shown connected in Sombra conspiracy web with a spider tank connected to both.

how mad was the person who made this picture

>Dying to Bastion

Hello bronze

mfw faggot shitters clearly dont warm up their tracking in training mode before they start playing ow

git gud

>try watcing muselk's video
>"HIGHEST LUCIO BREAK IT DOWN EVER"
>thumbnail shows lucio ulting from top of Nepal Shrine
>20 something minutes
>video is him and his friends doing qp and shouting memes and laughing like hyenas
>ok, still no lucio action
>13 minutes in they are at Nepal
>the trick fails and clip cuts off halfway
>more qp and giggles
>close video

>german hammer swinging madman in power armor with a rocket engine strapped to his back
>boring

AstroKitty is pretty good.

Nigger that image was probably made a year ago

So... when does everyone get a second alt?

>OW is almost a year old
>All we got was 2 characters 2 maps

But we got 4 events, those resources are well spent.

the thing that really makes it impossible for me to watch the guy is the fucking royalty free euphoric music he always has on in the background

The only ow youtubes I really watch are just stream highlights from people like Kephrii or Shadder

Muselk isn't that good by himself, but his comedic synergy with Tyrodin and Bazza and sometimes Brad is sweet.

>Reaper has no alt fire

why?

Who needs tracking when you're a lucio main
Shooting while wall riding is hard

Shooting at all is hard. Lucio buff when?

Should I learn cowboy man?

Good Pharahs basically always are the reason I'll lose comp and despite liking soldier more his spread is trash long range.

Not sure is Sombra is a character. Most useless hero in the game.

>can't heal
>can't do dmg
>can't block or take dmg

What would it do? Other than have left click fire the left shotgun and right click fire the right, which would be completely pointless.

she "heals" with health packs that are already on the map

>watching retards fake enthusiasms on youtube

>Mfw seeing a Sombra get a card for 3000+ healing

Soldier is better than McCree for long range anyway though, if Pharah is that far away you should have enough time to dodge her rockets that do minimal splash, especially coupled with 76 healing

It makes them charge twice as fast, as well as denying the enemy team of them. If there's a Sombra on my team hacking health packs is all I want them to do.

she's good for one thing:

throwing the game for the entire team

Post muscle.

That are usually a mile away from the actual objective.

To be honest, her hacking the health packs is the coolest and best thing. If they were closer to objectives and push points.

Volskaya first point is a good example where her hacking the two health packs is really good.

Other than that, she is useless.

You've never met any Australians, have you?

Is that a pro Zarya?!

He seems like a nice guy but the jokes and laughs are way too forced

i sexually identify as a crab.
there will be vengeance for your heresy.

>This is strength.

Sorry but. They are faking it. Just like over the top streamers do too.

Star is a good example of how a person usually acts when playing games. Which is why he is a boring faggot

I'm on fire! Isn't that against regulations?

Which hero says this?

It says a lot when you're only funny when you're playing with funnier people.

Does that make it bad? They're a bunch of mates mucking around in a video game, did you expect fine art?

we got a GitS hero sombra last time they may as well get her out of the way before the movie comes out and enrages all the fans and lets down all the normies
mfw anchora sucks

Hey, fast respawning health kits that the enemy team cant use are fucking amazing.

Honestly she should be in the support role

I enjoy waiting till our rein charges then boost to see him go back to the future

No. But I feel like a total loner when watching other people have fun with friends. So I don't watch shit like that and play with the few friends I got.

Most people who sub to these streamers/youtubers just seem like lonely people. It's fucking depressing.

Ah, well that's a very different reason. I know the feel user, all my friends can't play Overwatch for shit.

Mei with either of her firefighter outfits

bliz said they might reclassify her role to support which is probably a good idea.

What golden weapon should I get Veeky Forums? Leaning towards Pharah. I love Sombra too though. Mei would look good but I don't want to be that guy

Sombra is crazy good on Ilios Ruins because that large by the point is an amazing anchor for your team

You got it

Wait for spider robot

Gold plated armor

Honestly they should just remove the 'Defense' category and replace it with 'Healer'.

Put heroes like Symmetra, Sombra, Mei and Torb on support catergory.

i only solo q, i hate ow friends and never add anyone. i feel more at ease when people are constantly talking to me.

>Loaning money to a monkey with a peanut butter addiction

nope

Or just move symmetra and make support healers

HEAD OF TALON CONFIRMED!

and help justify attack torb? no thank you.

im not leaving without that shota

>on a rating where people think attack Torb is a good idea because they are in the support category

Because Hanzo/Widow being defense stops so many from picking Hanzo/Widow on attack.

HOLY SHIT

How would you feel if hacked health kits hurt enemies and became noob traps?