youtube.com/watch?v=XTeb6WLGIl8
twitter.com/mega_rizwan20/status/834533165213442050
youtube.com/watch?v=UPyDTWOkI0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First thread wins.

today's theme

youtube.com/watch?v=D1jQKpse7Yw

>tfw you'll never be invited to an exclusive party with a young succubus

im super plat wtih karin but cant do dp motions consistently to the right after 2 years of fighting games

this stops me from playing sf4 because almost all characters have dp motions

rate

what will daigo do to recover from his shameful, legacy destroying performance in topanga

did you try the 33 shortcut

so what happened to the guy who was going to NLBC yesterday?

I think rock collecting might be a more suitable hobby for you.

yeah it didn't help

i mean i can do it every single time in training mode but in a real match i just cant pull it off in combos
the motion feels really awkward on my wrist to the right

>crapcummers so far left behind they post christmas shit in february

didnt destroy shit, the seed is too strong

twitter.com/InjusticeGame/status/834750069819650051

He will switch to Tekken
youtube.com/watch?v=9KaiQoFOBvU

wtf i love udon now

Doesn't Karin have a DP motion......

Wonder Woman looks... good?

Yeah not every company would use months of advertising hype to not improve their game. NRS became better than Capcom with MKXL.

I mean the story looks exactly the same as the first one. Hoped to see at least Brainiac.
Will Injustice 2 have a comic too?

no

dp motions just feel awkward and hurt my wrist

tfw smash player born in a sf players body

I'm like 99℅ sure orochi is a DP motion....

How long until Capcom leaves dank behind?

We get it, you're dumb as a brick. Stop posting now.

fix your grip then

what should i be using? what felt most natural for me is index finger and middle finger on left side and thumb on the other

I always tried to do it as a DP when I tried her, maybe that's why I failed it often..........

Hows it natural if DP motions hurt your wrists.

Change it up and see what works. You will get used to a new way to grip and it will feel natural with time.

I used to bloody my knuckles doing a certain grip and switched even though at start it felt unnatural.

>No to pad

PS4 controller is the best suck my dick

daigo grip for dp motion hurts it more

i am starting to think i should have played on pad

What is this, a stick holding guide for ants?

Okay 09'er

thanks

your wrists are fucked my man

HARAM

i thought it was only my right wrist from years of gaming with a mouse but apparently it is left too then

i recently bought a wrist guard thing for carpal tunnel but only for my right hand, maybe i need a left one

how the fuck does wonderwoman beat superman? they're not even fucking close in powerlevels

fuck this progressive garbage 2bh

Google for some wrist rehab exercises, get that shit figured out

Idom has a pretty good laura tbf (to be frank)

Alfred beating Superman doesn't surprise you but that does?

Viper in SFV please

it does as well
explain this shit

Never post that fat fetish shit here agian.

orochi is down, forward, down, kick, punch

Shoulder is:
qcf.k > d.p

It's down + punch, not Dragon + Punch.

But I'm not Frank!

That's wrong. It's regular command dash (qcf.k) and then down + punch.
Jesus.

That's the same as what I said.

Why did UMVC3 and SF4 have such great soundtracks but SFV is trash? (Besides Karin theme)

I know I am beating a dead horse here but it is obvious no one gave a shit when making SFV, it just feels soulless.

I stopped reading Injustice comics after first year so I don't know about Wonder Woman thing. But Alfred thing is, Batman starts manufacturing Superman pills that make people strong as fuck, Alfred takes one and then he's able to beat the shit out of a surprised Superman. That Superman pills are the whole reason why Injustice roster can fight each other balanced in the first place I think

SF4's soundtrack is garbage wtf

It's down forward kick down punch.

You have the sequence wrong. Depending on the buffering if you do it your way you might get a tenko instead of an orochi. you should press down and punch AFTER the kick, not press down before the kick.

youtube.com/watch?v=XTeb6WLGIl8

maybe its explained well in the comics but it sounds dumb as fuck.

are there at least side effects that kill everyone

SF4 soundtrack was mostly ass though. The only thing it has over SFV is that it has a more consistent theme across the songs, whereass SFV songs all sound like they could be from whatever.

>cyborg
Neat

If you ask me, SFV's soundtrack is one of the few things it does better than IV

What tracks do you like from the SFV one then?

Only thing I can really remember besides Karin's is the new york stage theme which is good

playkira

Go ahead and try it. I tried it both ways and found doing "down forward down kick punch" to be more reliable than doing a straight forward qcf.k+down punch

I read it long time ago so I might remember wrong but IIRC Superman actually helped to create those pills because he was thinking of creating a super army to help him control the world and Batman steals the formula or one example or shit. I don't remember any side effects though, most likely it wears after an hour or something. The comics weren't great but it has its moments, Alfred beating Superman being one of them imo

I like SFV soundtrack, the best part of the game for me.

Not that guy but:
I probably enjoy Laura theme the most, gives me those old Jet Set Radio vibes. I'll have to think about it but probably that.

To be fair I'm also playing on keyboard so I don't have to wiggle a stick around. Lots of time to press the button.

iirc
>Zeus comes to earth and whoops Supes ass
>forces the Superman faction (WW is part of it) to have a 1v1 duel with the Gods faction to settle their superiority without bloodshed
>asks Batman to decide the representant of the gods faction
>Batman chooses Wonder Woman, since she's technically part of the Gods
>lmao
As the comic explains it WW is weaker brute force-wise but is an expert at fighting, so she beat him. Probably he was holding back a bit too.

I asked this last friend but does this game feel really laggy to play or is it just a shit online experience I had? I was playing with a friend earlier and it felt like there was 16f of input lag and everything was very floaty.

Does it have delay or rollback netcode?

Guile's
Fang Christmas NY stage
Rashid's (and his stage)
Kolin's
Necalli
Training stage (although IV's one was better)

I honestly like Akuma's too despite the Wub which triggers people.

twitter.com/mega_rizwan20/status/834533165213442050

Is he right?

WW is the best. She was created by a guy with a huge bondage fetish, and does both femdom and weird role reversal "conquering the strong female"

She's a straight up mommy issues fetish made into a character. Also she loves Superman because he's the only man strong enough to rape her.

God bless her.

tierlists dont matter in dead games

she wouldnt even be able to bend his fucking arm what the fuuuuuuuuuuuck

Mark your calendars guys

Yeah dude marked for July.

Just about every character theme bar Laura and Juri is good.

marked for '''''''''''''''early'''''''''''''''''''' 2017

Personal calendar

June 2nd of 2017: Tekken releases, play it with hype
June 9nd of 2017: Return to SFV

It's like they picked the last day that could be considered "early" by even the biggest pessimist

How much of a cuck can you be to pay them $60 after the game has already been out for 3 years?

PS4 pads are actually the worst right after ps3.

lmao kid are you poor or something?

Someone post the tier list of early 2017 the game

I can afford it but I wont support anti-consumer practices (for the west at least)

Juri theme is patrician so I'm not surprised by these opinions.

What is this succubus_(male) doing to that poor street fighter?

T7FR isn't a 3 year old game, I'm sorry for your brain damage.

so you wouldve bought it if it came out 3 years ago? ok then enjoy not playing a game you wanted to play lmao

I'm going to sleep now, wake me up when FGOTY gets released.

Average juri theme fan

Every game on Steam except for SFV uses delay netcode, Xrd has the best delay netcode, the rest of the Arcsys releases have bad netcode. Koihime's delay netcode can be on par/nearly as good as Xrd.

t. AAA game with day one DLC consumer

her theme is actually good, it's just not fit for a fighting game because it takes so long to get going

Just like Tagers.

youtube.com/watch?v=UPyDTWOkI0w

Delay netcode is garbage, even the "best" delay netcode with gfwl sf4 was meh and all anime games have subpar netcode including xrd

Laura theme is GOAT suck my dick.
Oh i just saw the trip , please don't , it was a figure of speech.

>ElFreakinCid
I know that's you, using meme arrows on youtube.

please brush your teeth

I don't have a youtube account

What's a fighting game with hot guys?

Tekken

Reminder that EWGF is a bad mechanic

I've never played Tekken and it comes out such a long time from now. I think that would be a bad investment. Any others?