General info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
February update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52095-Feb.-10-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/UyaKYH9u

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XQ2xpJ2HJlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Threadly reminder that Ignis is best husband

Has anyone figured out how to access the new vault?

Third for Butz.

> there will never be a waifu as perfect as her

Is there no way to change the Items -> Equipment menu from showing item descriptions instead of the items statistics like it used to?

>I fucking reeeeee'd so hard that people in my workplace looked at me funny all day.
how do autist people even get a job?

Got Bartz, Luka, Wol and xiao

Out of my 10+1 pull who should i start building up ?

The wiki say's xiao but y'all say she's bad

>12 Legendary Weapons bosses are being planned so that they are fought with two parties of 5 characters.
is this multiplayer or 2 parties made from your own units

>Luneth
Fuck yes, free draw best draw
>Olive from a ticket
AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Go to the to the left on the first screen in Downtown Zoldaad and go up to the top of the tavern for a secret passage into the basement. Head left and down for another secret passage for the new vault.

Also you can get to Odin and 2* him as well. Just head up to the Castle Gates where you talked with Amelia and on the right hand side there are two gentlemen there and talk to them to open up the Ruined Castle where Odin dwells.

Equip Clothes is busted for the Tree who lacked a way to get mag from his armor. Now he can equip both Ramza's TMR and the Cupid's Robe.

her 6* made her decent but there's plenty of better 6* out there, Bartz for example.

post the rainbow lad

Stop, I've already spent 10 tickets for 1 Shine along with anoter Gaff and Chiz
Don't make me spend more

Well, now I have 5 Agrias and 5 Miyuki

Odin's listed how to get on the wiki, so that's done.
Regarding vault...pic related, wiki lists nothing new, and I have access to the wind vault.

Equip clothes is what I was after.

You need to spend more

Olive's Mortar beacon reminds me a lot of Maria's Support fire from Rance VI.

why is Noctis allowed to be on banner again for no reason. This hasn't happened to any other base 5* except for anniversary and people choice's banners, right?

>spent 7 tickets
>1 Luka, 3 Shera, 1 Sabin, 1 Anzelm, 1 Garnet
Kill me.

Forgot in my excitement, but here. Took 9 tickets, but I was aiming for Shine, honestly.

I'm sorry user, this sudden luck scares me.

I think you have to clear the Wind Key quest chain. Did you clear the What a man wants? quest. If so, did you clear Boarish Pride yet? Clearing Boarish Pride is what is necessary to get the Vault in Zoldaad open.

But Shera gives +15% atk, that's not too shabby.

Same thing happened to me with Yun when I went for Ling. It's a nice surprise.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

BARELY FIVE HOURS LEFT LADS

I'll daily it a couple more times though, because I'd like that tm.
Definitely glad i have a ton of energy in my mail though, going to be doing a lot of maze.

There is no on banner for the free pull, but Lightning has been on banner twice.

Did he ever do anything right?

Thanks famalam, doing it now.

Enjoy your no-relics True Hero until Sunday senpai

>Did he ever do anything
No. Vayne Solidor did nothing.

>Curty and Hercules got free base 5*s

Is the secret to pulling to be a namefaggot?

Tidus/Lighning/Ramza all had multiple banners

But he's best waifu.

This is good enough to keep or keep going?

keep it it's fine

I got a base 5 and i'm a no-name faggot.

Good things
>Dark Fina
>Refia
>Cecil
Things for the future
>Agrias
>Ludmille (TMR for Refia)

I give it a 7/10 as a starting kit. If you want to go for the gold, get Noctis AND a Zidane or Gilgamesh.

It's not too great.
Noc and Gil +Zidane will help you more.

I like Dark Fina a lot and you have some solid units, but it depends on if you want dw or not out the gate.

Hmm thanks, I think I will save this to a facebook account and play it out a bit then maybe do more rerolls later see if I get something better

I can't wait for enchanted maze. It'll be my first one. So is right always right?

Always make the /rightchoice/ so you don't get /leftbehind/.

Seriously though, is Scumi ever going to give us the non-shit version of the maze?

Does anyone know what these "rainbow orbs" are called, I've been playing for months and this is the first I've seen them. They're neat and I want to know what triggers them.

Maybe you should read what the abilities on your weapons are, idiot.

Listen to Lightning.

youtube.com/watch?v=XQ2xpJ2HJlY

/ourgirl/ broke 1k

This was at least good oc the first time it was posted, but because the implications are so wrong it's already gotten stale.

Yes user, everything he did was right. We've been over this.

I will, thank you. Even having him at all is worth being excited over.

This is so blatantly wrong I'm left to wonder if you actually played XII at all.

They're prismatic orbs. Masamune has an ability that gives you some

How'd your free 11 pull go? I got a bunch of garbage, and the Emperor

Aka a bunch of garbage

>Seriously though, is Scumi ever going to give us the non-shit version of the maze?
2.0 has some updated assets so the answer is "eventually".

The second level of the maze was around long before the 6* cactuars were added to the game.

I got a bunch of junk, a second Mercedes, a third Hayate, and my first Refia. I'm just glad to finally have a 6* healer to smooth out my party, even if she'll get replaced by Tilith in awhile.

Anyone know if FFXVs new timed hunt is repeatable for bounty reward if you start a NG+.

>cross slash and fatal stonega at the same time in the same deck
Why user, why?

Only notable pulls were Ace, Emperor and a second Locke to grind out TMR for CoD. Other shit included another mercedes, miyuki, hayate, etc the crap I don't need.

On one hand, I can finally 1 turn zap the fags out of my way while climbing arena, on the other hand I'm still lacking a worthwhile physical attacker still.

Why?
Not a single one of these were on banner

It's shit

Gilgamesh and Leon in the free pull which is pretty much the jackpot as far as I'm concerned

Still without a chizuru though, gonna feel that especially on gilg

don't lose hope
ahaha

T W O
W
O
Zidanes
>It's shit
Delete your fucking account if you unironically believe that

>two zidane
better than what I got

>2 Zidanes
could have been a whole lot worse famalam

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

SO THIS.. IS THE POWER OF THE FREE PULL

It's not. You only get the bounty once per account

>two zidanes on a free pull
>shit

I didn't pay attention to anything besides the rainbow, which was Luneth

Pull 11 now or wait new for banner?

I don't script so zidanes are worthless to me.

>I don't really play the game I just want to shitpost

>mfw my materials list
so they stack to 999 now? I got like 50 extra slots all of a sudden

Even if you don't TMR grind, Zidane is worthwhile because you should, at the very very VERY least, be acquiring at least 2 trust moogles a month (and probably more like 3-4).
It would not be unreasonable to get 10% of his TM grinded with half-hearted effort and then force-feed him 9 moogles every three months. In the end, you still get dual wield, the most coveted of all TMs.

Different user but until I started coming to this general I didnt realise how valuable Zidane actually was. Scrapped at least four of them.

I've started macroing now. Without TMR you literally can't do elite events.

Anyone who plays this game should have dual wield by now for any character that needs it. Pulling Zidane today is pathetic.

Only a single TM is required to do ELT events for all current content except maybe Dreadnought itself.
That TM is Dual Wield incidentally, but still.

Iris-chan!!!!

Iris looks like a dude.

>Giving into the power creep

Reposting post from a dead thread on /v/

Stella will be Luna and Noctis' unborn daughter in World of Versus. It's the big twist at the end. She will have been conceived during their tryst in the timeskip from when Noctis gets to Altissia, to when they hold the ceremony to summon Leviathan. Scenes added for Luna will be flashbacks with Noctis and Luna, but also them sneaking off during this timeskip. Noctis faces his Omen self in a boss battle and he learns more about Ardyn and the history of Eos during the course of the expansion. In the end he has to choose between his destiny and his heart.
Remember that XVersus was just a working title and it being made into a full game was merely a possibility. It is finally starting to take shape and it will be out soonish. We can't wait too long, or else we'll have to upgrade the assets and graphics of the game again.

The above makes sense in the context of what we know about World of Versus and a supposed leak about Stella returning in "Versus"
>- Unannounced expansion, "WORLD OF VERSUS" to be unveiled at E3 2017 (release Q1 2018.) Expect this to be of a much darker tone than the base game. Covers "The demons Noctis faces during his 10 year slumber." This is the "VERSUS" world, the world of dreams that Noctis can enter in his slumber. Themes of loss and tragedy will be developed and expanded upon.
>loss and tragedy
>loss
>qt unborn dead daughter

Poor Noctis can never catch a break, can he?

Shoulda made Gladio the 5 star max.

THEY'RE BANNING FOR TMR MACROS NOW

DO NOT I REPEAT

>Iris is 5* max
This bodes terribly.

I do play this game a lot actually but I couldn't beat the last few events. My best friend unit is a 800 atk Gilgamesh but Gilgamesh has suckass skills. My best unit is a 560 atk cod with dual wield

>this meme again
user, do you ever get tired of spouting this bullshit?

Please don't repost dumb trash.

we'll probably get hunter iris eventually

get this shit episodic game out of here

Cor looks goofy as fuck

>Implying you have enough dual wields
Protip: you don't

hot diggity daffodil
this really shakes up my TMR and leveling plans... I feel dumb lucky to have gotten a third base 5* as f2p

Come on, don't be that negative. At least Noctis won't die a virgin.
Can you imagine the normie reaction as they expect a Lightning-Lumina connection between Luna and Stella, but end up getting a BROKEN HEART AND DEAD FAMILY instead?

I got another base 5* from the free pull, but it was Delita of all things...makes me want to shoot myself.

At least I got one of my targets which is Snow since I wanted his TMR.

How hard is it to climb to get the 10% trust moogle? I'm on like 12 game winning streak or something like that and it seems pretty easy as the AI likes to use stupid shit instead of just slamming my no 6*-weak-ass-team with meteors.

Also I have literally 0 friends. Please add me. I will add myself to the document too.
461 968 027

I wish I had a useful 5* as a f2p

And you didn't want Delita for his TMR?

sent, enjoy gilgamesh

>Olive gets a +50% atk with enfire and an aoe fire attack with 50% fire imperil
>her special doublehand is +75% and she also gets a 50% atk boost using a gun
Bartz just became a priority tm farm along with these Snows.

Noct sent.

I got my first 10% moogle from the monthly rank on my first full month playing the game. It's easy if you have the time and atleast somewhat decent team