twitter.com/tinysnails
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

T.racer

I want to be dominated by Sym

Spider hero when?

The best thing about /owg/ is _____.

The best thing about /owg/ is _____.

French vampire

Why do people take this game so seriously? Even in quick play people are completely hostile while being absolutely retarded at the same time. I've never seen a community so shit before, hell even console call of duty community is better. Is it the teenage tumblr crowd who lacks a father figure and lashes out at people? What the fuck is it about this game that draws worse scum than a drunken russian in dota.

Sombra

But user you already have a beatiful spider hero.

Probably next week considering how the spoilers happen a week before the reveal but we only have Ana and Somra to go by

MOBA faggots

Why when I play Reinhardt I cannot chase anyone down. They are always just outside my reach.

But when I play against him I can never get out of his reach?

love is love!

The worst thing about /owg/ is _____.

The worst thing about /owg/ is _____.

>playing blue sniper
>getting air *dink* after jumping with grappling hook
Feels so good.

Deepest lore

(you)

Why is the lore for this game so garbage? These fuckers make it up as they go along.

They have a Lucio.

Whats up with the roadhog punishing bad positioning meme? Does that mean anywhere else than behind a reinhardt or in your spawn? And what if you are a flanker?

McCree mcpopped Pharahs mchymen.

I don't understand what you are saying? Are you saying it's a good thing that they make it up as they go along or are asking if they are making it up as they go along Because the latter they have admitted to several times that they have no idea what to do with the story, the only who cared was Metzen

I like her eye movement at the end

This is your new Strike Commander with his Second in Command who are also best friends. Say something nice about them!

Fareeha!

How is Winston planning on un-gaying Lena?

God damn you're retarded.

>His entire schtick is he's obsessed with KILLING people. He wants Jack dead as much as he wants the Monkey or Brit dead.

Jack is not the same as Tracer and Winston. He made Reyes the way he is. He fought with him for 20 years. He stayed beside him for over 20 years. They are called the "big 3" for a reason. Jack isn't some nobody. Neither is Ana. Killing him isn't going to be easy, mentally, for him. It would be idiotic from a story perspective to think so. What mental gymnastics are you jumping through to convince yourself otherwise? Why are you so desperate?

Chu has literally said:

"So one thing it’s important to think about when looking at the Overwatch universe is that you shouldn’t necessarily believe everything a character says or everything that’s written about the character because we very much intend for it to be viewed through the eyes of the person who is offering that opinion."

Reaper is the poster child for this. He has so many inner motivations you literally do not know what he really wants. It's left ambiguous.

Also:
>It's funny when you point out the game isn't canon, but then you reap76 cancer use the non canon halloween AU as half assed proof.

I don't know who you're referring to but if you can't desern what is canon and what isn't from the dialog in the game you are an imbecile.

and is worse for encouraging him to misunderstand the lore and then shit post about it because you don't like what it says.

It's what people say to try and rationalize a tank having the potential to one shot 80% of the roster every six seconds.

I have a soft spot for these two but fuck me if there's anything made for them as adults. I like the idea of Pharah being upset that one of her former heroes has fallen so low and trying to help McCree.

Because the mission statement of Overwatch is "appeal to as many idiots as possible so they buy our game." Much like Mickey Mouse, nothing can be ostentatious or interesting or offensive or they risk alienating their target consumer, which is everyone.

On the one hand this means nothing like Roadhog lamenting over his dead family, but it also means no Pharmercy or obligatory gay relationships or worship of brown minorities. It's a give and take.

It's called an eye-roll, my fellow foreign user.

You are not Ana and Jack. They are deserters and there incompetence killed Overwatch.

Im saying it's complete shit, boring and sterile. Exactly this Nothing has impact in this game, its all so very pointless. But I guess kids just need bright colors and loud noises and gay shipping to be happy.

>cute brown girl joins the army and wears power armor
Just like in my chinese telenovelas.

Why would he do that? He loves Lena just the way she is now!

Jesus christ man, are you still doing this shit?

If Reaper76 is your favorite ship then fine, but it is NOT canon, no matter how many straws you grasp at.

>Trust me I know the lore it says they are butt fuckers and don't question me!

The one recurring user I like is the Winston and Tracer's friendship user.

These were pictures commissioned by the team. This isn't a theory, the artist admitted it on her twitter.
They also tweet all sorts of shit, sometimes just from the same twitters because they consistently promote the game.

>Why is he not surprised Ana took Jack's side?
Because she was his second in command. How does that not make any sense to you?

>If anything from your logic wouldnt she have more freedom to break from Jack's side
How do you figure that? Isn't being second in command supporting the fact Jack is in command? How does that not prove it? If she didn't support it why would she be second in command? I don't understand why you can't see that.

t. samefag

Yeah, friendposters are the real MVP's.

The fact that they think that not only will there will be two fags but that they were fucking each other is the funniest thing about it.

I get what you are saying, but even with the restrictions set by its possible to continue the story forward. Hard but not impossible

The writers seems to give no shits on developing anything beyond introductions, and some stupid fluff. We didn't deserve this, but we are getting it anyway.

There's at least 2 or 3 of us.

But yeah I dunno, seeing these two together makes me so happy and I'm not sure why. Maybe it's the big/tiny dynamic or something.

>Killing him isn't going to be easy, mentally, for him. It would be idiotic from a story perspective to think so.
HMM.

Source for the artist saying that she was told to have them both hold roses? I am genuinely curious.

Also my point about Blizzard not being subtle about romances still stands, remember they make stuff for normies and they have to make sure the dumbest person knows whats going on.

>get fact checked
>throw a fit

Just sad.

They're just going to go back to "b-but it didn't show the gun going off in the next panel so he wasn't going to shoot!" from the other day. You're wasting your time.

You are also forgetting Reaper was the boss at some point and that Ana even took Jack's side when Reaper was the boss of Overwatch. That blows your theory out of the water that this is about her being Jack's second in command.

Load the canons!

>Literally delusional and/or shitposting daily reminders of your delusions
You're sadder.

I like them too, they're nice and they post such cute art!

Where was the gun fire then?
Why did Ana not cause him so miss a live round?
Why did he not get his guns?
Why did Reaper sit there in a fist fight when he could have knocked Jack out in one hit?
Why was his first shot purposefully non-lethal when he has the opportunity to kill him immediately?

I don't expect you to respond to all of that. Because you can't. The point is, Reaper has opportunities to kill Jack after Ana was involved. Several in fact, and he threw away all of them.

Where is Mike Pence when you need him?

Doesn't look like there were any dev posts today so I guess the only blue posts you get are from Widowposters. Guess that should've been expected sine Jeff was at the summit and Geoff doesn't actually post all that much.

!
I'm so glad our canon pairings are so accurate!

We reallay need more friendposters.
Would probably generate a lot less salt and more positivity around here.

Y'know, Ana running into Tracer would be pretty interesting. Tracer sorta took over her job without really realizing it, and Ana had to give up a LOT to help run Overwatch, and that was with a whole team of people backing her up. If Tracer is serious about this whole revive Overwatch thing, then she is going to have to face the same choices Ana made eventually.

More Roadhog nerfs when?

I hate that you're almost guaranteed to see some fag switch to him because if his maximum reward/zero risk playstyle, because lol aiming is hard so I'm gonna pick the character that literally delivers me a kill every 6 seconds that I can't fail and I have 600HP so I won't die fast

>when you see your webm posted

Wonder if McCree speaks Spanish. He grew up pretty close to the border if I remember right.

>Jack survives the Swedish HQ explosion with just a few scars on his face
>Reaper fucking dies

She doesn't say anything that specific only that she made all the pictures alongside the Overwatch team. Obviously, that means they had a say in how they would be made.

"i had the opportunity to work with the Overwatch team for Valentine's Day-- take a peek here!"

twitter.com/tinysnails

get fucking good already

How else is he supposed to woo Sombra?

user, I don't hate your ship, but you have been posting the same stuff for what seems to me weeks now. Maybe lay off a little? Take a break?

Jack is dead on the inside user

And looking at this image I guess the ages are fucked up again here too because Ana is only a year younger than Rein but looks like she's still in her 30s.

>You are also forgetting Reaper was the boss at some point and that Ana even took Jack's side when Reaper was the boss of Overwatch.

That's complete head canon and not said anywhere. You made that up.

>Reaper: I shouldn't be surprised you took HIS side
>Ana: you never gave me much choice.

Why would Ana respond this way if Reaper wasnt getting at something personal? If this was about the command structure she would say "well duuuuuh, Jack was my boss you weren't". Instead she just says you were always an asshole. Reapers comment got under her skin.

Give me an hasta la vista voice line then he can speak Spanish

Why is it when you post shit that's wrong, get corrected you fly into accusations of delusion? Can't you just accept you're wrong?

Yes Reyes was the former boss of Overwatch. Jack took his job. Reyes says in the old Soldiers comic "you always took his side". This means even when Reyes was the commanding officer, she sided with Jack who was not the commanding officer.

>twitter.com/tinysnails
Sorry user, but this just isn't enough to convince me that it was intentional. That is too vague of a comment to discern anything about it, additionally we can draw similar connections between other characters as well based on objects.

And you still have not even talked about my point of Blizzard's romances not being subtle. I am telling you, they have never done a romance without being completely upfront about it. As much as I would like to say they can be subtle at times, they have never been so in the past and there is no evidence to suggest they won't be so in the future.

Nigger I just got here. I don't know what shit you were smoking in the last thread.

Except he doesn't even like you either.
Sad!

The problem is they aren't going to change the core of a hero so Hog is always going to revolve around his hook. I don't even know what they could do with him at this point because of that.

He's military trained. Soldiers don't flaunt their guns around. If he's pointing a gun at something, he's going to shoot. He would definitely know about trigger discipline. If he wasn't going to shoot, his finger would be near the trigger.
He didn't shoot the gun because he was shot in the shoulder in the next panel.
He didn't get his guns because soldier immediately locked him into a fist fight.
Does Reaper have some secret one punch technique no one knows about except you?
Shooting someone in their liver area isn't non lethal. And villains don't get to kill the hero. What don't you understand about plot armor?

This. Nobody looks at two good friends hanging out and starts shit posting about it.

And Mercy is also there looking like a full grown adult. Ah well, lets try and ignore it. Like how the writing team ignores the fact they are supposed to write.

>he thinks I'm the only person
I don't even post art. I just like to stick it to the anal pained Ana76 fags convinced the love triangle theory is canon. Now THAT is delusion.

>people who play roadhog in 3v3

>get reaper in mystery heroes
>remember that I really enjoyed playing him

Great webm

I haven't seen ANY Ana x 76 posting in ages. Everyone knows Ana x Rein id the real deal.

To be honest there being a complex love triangle over Ana between Reyes and Jack seems like a very, very Blizzard thing to do.

Bonus points if Reyes actually does end up being Pharah's father, because even after that Ana taking Jack's side anyways would be pretty fucking crushing.

The fact that you obsess over what the Ana/76 fags think probably means you are not secure in your beliefs.

Considering how positive most of the interactions in overwatch are They bothered to give every character a compliment voice line for when you get a kill it surprises me that there are still so much negativity in the community.

Guess it proves that no matter what the tone of the game is, there will always be salt.

>expecting lore
>in a silly pew-pew game where everybody revives after dying
My sides.

As much as Pharah being a Maple Syrup is adorable, Reyes being her papa would be yes, very crushing.

And it's a Blizzard game too. I don't know what people could've expected.

Can anyone link me to some vids of nerds sperging out over this game? I've seen a few and it's funny, but I wanna see the good ones

The only canon D.va ship is with herself, she is too self-centered to have eyes for anyone else

I have no problem with the art, just the constant arguments here. They are like any other lore argument about overwatch, we just don't have enough material to prove anything true or false. Just wait until we have more stuff, please.

People who play Widow are worse. Even the shittiest Roadhogs can at least accidentally contribute sometimes.

>They bothered to give every character a compliment voice line for when you get a kill
I love that part. It's always so nice to hear.

It's XY XX not XY XY!

Normally I would honestly not give two shits but between Recall, Dragons, Old Soldiers and Infiltration there's a slight glimpse of a good Sci-Fi story and I feel like Blizzard is letting that slip right on by.

Nothing says being second in command was forced on her or that she was promoted to it. And regardless, if Ana didn't want to be second in command, she wouldn't be. Taking that responsibility is a choice. You're thinking I'm implying taking second in command wasn't her decision. That she choose to be because Jack was her commander and that she was forced to take his said.

What I'm telling you is she a CHOOSE second in command. That is why he isn't surprised. She defended his position by doing so.