/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread (paste previous thread link here) normies edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 02/21/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita on September 26 (N. America), September 29 (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

ebten.jp/koubai/p/7015017021101/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for best robot!

Best Normie Boy

Either I'm very blind or his face looks very different compared to his SHSL self. He looks really uncomfortable here, but we'll never know because normie sprite rips never :'^)

Why is this so sexual?

Xth for swapping saliva

He looks like he might be paler and not have as much eyeliner.

Best boy, period

Holy shit guys, I just realized something from Chapter 1.

Xth for taking the condom out

Normie Angie is cute! Cute!

Saiaka worst ship.

Time to grill up some hands.

I'm going to post non-V3 art and you can't stop me!
Not really. Maybe a few.

Saimatsu is cute! CUTE I say!

How come no rips yet?
How come we have to wait 8 months for localization?

Come to think of it, what's there to say Gifted Inmates Academy wasn't in fact exactly what it says on the tin and that's why the talent rooms exist?

Only the students are brought back there as prisoners and made to kill each other.

Normies are ultimate comfy

Are you that user who was playing DR1 and DR2 and posting here?

>"Saimatsu"
kek
You know it's Saiaka.

What did Kodaka mean by this?!

It could be either one, really.

>"normies"
>It's just Korekiyo
I see your game.

What am I looking at?

Would she be happy?

I'm rewatching the prologue and there's a lot of interesting shit.

>pic related. A totally peaceful world that only sees despair in killing games shouldn't be used to young girls getting kidnapped in broad daylight while screaming for help
>When they're all in the gym, Ouma volunteers to venture out and explore the area. Tenko tells him (a boy) not to, because it's dangerous. A hint at the personality switches.
>Tenko talks a lot and is very insistent that they don't have talent or anything interesting about them what so ever in such a way that makes her sound pretty suspicious
>Korekiyo wears bright white gloves. Just letting everyone know.
>Everyone seems to recognize the name monokuma.
>Amami asks who's doing this. If he was a SHSL survivor with privileges for the next game (such as recording the videos for himself), he should know who's doing this. They should have already contacted him at this point.
>Monosuke talks about them "forgetting their valuable talents and becoming a minor high school character" and Monotarou says it's the fault of the SHSL hunt. They also call this the "setup" so it's unclear if they're being facetious.

Basically what I get from the prologue is that it could fit the "fake" backstory or the "real" one.

I also really like the normies. Normie Kaede is very blunt to the point of being rude, Tenko is hilarious and Ouma comes across as a pretty composed guy.

Nah, she talks a big game, but she'd probably faint at the sight of one.

pastebin.com/6KaekGWh
vute Miu/ouma fic

A badly drawn pink V made on windows paint.

...This is actually super cute for some reason.

Very awkward first time sex between them would be adorable.

Angie!

Doesn't look like he has anything on his hands
What are those bandages even for anyway?

You have some fine taste there, friend

What I want to know is if we get them talking after they receive their SHSL clothes during the prologue

Yeah, what really catches my attention is that everyone keeps talking about being ordinary and SHSL Hunt also shows up in the Remembrance Lights which is one of the few 'memories' that could be not BS.

Plus there's the whole thing about this school specifically mentioned as having long grass and the like and how Ouma for some reason talks to Kaede in her FTE with him as if she forgot him.

One thing I'm reasonably sure of though is that this game is a 'copycat' affair due to Amami's comment about a copycat routine, and my guess is that he said so because the Monokumarz weren't a part of the previous killing games.

They are gloves. You can see them better when he's close up.

For his fake backstory, scars of some sort? Considering normie Korekiyo looks sickly, maybe he gets cold easily.

Why is he so cute?

Only two lines. Saihara says "Super High School Level..." and Kaede says "Killing game?" before their talents are (as the bears say it) "unsealed" with the memory flashlight. No one else says anything.

Angie is a S L U T

ebten.jp/koubai/p/7015017021101/
>absolute despair kodaka
Wew

The prologue could really go either way- what they say could be the truth (they are just ordinary normies) or their repeated obvious denial could be because they've sealed their talents away.

I'm sure that this is not the normal way of doing killing games because Amami, a supposed veteran, is so confused at this. I'm fairly sure TDR isn't exactly as Tsumugi describes it in chapter 6.

Didn't mean to quote

kek

He does. He wears gloves.

Holy kek

Is these Shuichi sprite is going to be a new Hajimeme

>They are gloves. You can see them better when he's close up.
You're sure? I initially thought he was wearing gloves too, but none of the Nips ever seem to draw him wearing them. I figured I was wrong and mistaking the paleness of his hands for gloves.
It'd make sense if he wore gloves with the mask because he has an auto-immune disorder or something and he gets sick easily.

That's cute.

Maybe he's a hypochondriac? How cute.....

DON'T LOOK INTO IT'S DEADLIGHTS

Before the game I loved Gonta's design but afterwards I barely remember he exists. His personality is shit.

Damn, so this is official? Why is Kodaka okay being drawn so ugly?

He doesn't really have anything beside being nice, does he?

That's Ouma, user. Korekiyo's on the far right of that shot, no where near the Monokumarz.

You... you're mean, Ouma-kun...

Yeah, I'm more inclined to think the latter now due to talent rooms that would imply this is their old school.

Also, I kind of realized why Ouma was the most OOC there. It's like Junko and Ryoko, without his memory of being a skilled liar wouldn't he be pretty nervous?

That's Ouma, I don't think there's even any closeup of Korekiyo

Because he is

So...why is he wearing gloves?

I like his personality precisely because there hasn't been a character who's purity and kindness is what drives them to murder without it necessarily being corrupted. He truly thought he was doing the right thing when he killed Miu, and his inability to suspect or distrust his classmates was a severe detriment in every other trial as well. It's an interesting twist on the "sweet" characters in the other games because no one has had their kindness necessarily be a bad thing.

I know bara dying chapter 4 is a repeat but I think his case is one of the more interesting ones.

Hah, I fucked up. Ouma is really, really pale, isn't he.

His skin color is literally white, and white is the color of death in Japan.

Kek.

I don't think he's wearing gloves either. It's just his super white skin-tone.
Ha, no worries. I only knew that wasn't Korekiyo because I poured over various streams trying to get a good shot of his normie sprite as a reference. I made the same mix-up as well.

They're not gloves, he doesn't even wear any on the CG, guess he's just that pale

>No lewdfics of Ouma having the urge to rape but having no choice but to reluctantly target Himiko because she's the only one small enough for him to overpower

>wanting to make Ouma a rapist
why

>reluctantly
He'll do it in a heartbeat.
And she'll secretly want it.

Makes you wonder why he's so small, skinny and pale, even as a normie. His appearance is definitely unusual.

Some nip artists say he was hospitalized a lot as a kid. I could see it.

I've been thinking about juice a lot lately. Help.

Stay hydrated.

t. Yumeno

If love hotel fantasies are anything to go by, he's the one that wants to get raped, not the other way around.

Someone do it.

Himiko's actually bit of a perv when it comes down to it. Ouma/Himiko smut would be interesting.

Hell, he'd probably do it just to make Tenko jealous.

>Himiko's actually bit of a perv
Proof?

She basically tells Saihara she's okay with him fucking her at the end of her love hotel event, and she's very thirsty for a few of the guys in game. It's not Miu level but girl's got an impure side.

>Himiko will never give you a lazy thighjob

I love all of them. What do?

(autistic laughter and mic cutting intensifies)

delet

Love all of them! Normies are cute!

>Juice will never be your daddy
Fuck Himiko. Lucky bitch.

no

>Ouma making sure to fuck Himiko in a room where Tenko can hear every last UMMUUUUU

What would each girl's breast milk taste like?

Does anyone still have the user's translations of V3 Chapter 6?

normie kiibo is my oxygen

I doubt it, unlike Miu who's secretly shy and was said to be hospitalized Ouma comes off to me as someone who's super-talented due to actually having to work his ass off just to survive.

Also, notice how you literally can't tell his talent from the way he dresses? That suggests to me that his true talent is something that complements his ability to lie, plan fake crimes and act but it's has gotten him into serious trouble (Like say, being confined and tortured) and that's why his outfit has so many layers of ruses to it.

/drg/ pls, let's not go down this road

honestly, given Oumas poor construction(?) i wouldt be suprised if Himiko could physically overpower him if she really wanted

>masterbation while sobbing
I'm scared.

Oh, and can someone explain V3's mechanics indepth 2 me?

Are you the same user who asked if he was bisexual because you wanted to cuddle with him?
That's not healthy man, why don't you have a waifu/husbando like every normal person?