>>16930040

Nice generalization there buddy

BUMPER TO BUMPER

Don't make me bring up the Aston repair video

A British supercar isn't reliable? Whoa, who could have thought??

>European
>Britbong

Brexit has proved that they are not european.

The Aston was pretty reliable though. It broke down sitting on the dealer's lot, but after he got the initial problems fixed, it was fine.

HERE'S WHY THIS QUIRKY CAR FULL OF QUIRKS IS WORTH X THOUSAND DOLLARS

BUMPER TO BUMPER [quoting with hands intensifies].

Wouldnt be surprised if he abuses the car because lolwarranty
Plus those vids are his income now so he HAS to put out something other than shit articles no one reads

At least it isn't a corvette that needs a new engine every 6 miles

Leaving the EU doesn't mean we just float off into the Atlantic.

Switzerland is in Europe too.

heh heh guys i'm so smart because i'm saving money on this pos car and making someone else pay for the repairs! they will never catch on to my excellent trickery!!!
what will i do next?!?!? heehehe bumper to bumper lelelelelel

really makes you think

That fucking nose lmao

True he does treat the cars he reviews like shit. Slamming everything, mashing all the buttons and touch screens to make le funny may mays

>high pitched 13 year old voice
>head beach ball sized
>quote marks with hands
>BUMPER TO BUMPER
>OMG NOBOBY NOTICED MY SKYLINE
>pls notice my skyline
>have i told you that my skyline is legal?
>QUIRRRKS
>#dougcar

Really annoying dude.

I thought he had sell the Range Rover already

thats normal maintenance for a car that costed 75k base, really.

same kind of maintenance applies to S classes, 7 series BMW's, etc..

aside from air suspension faults, no German car has utterly retarded issues like the Rover does (horn failure every 3 months for example)
Land Rovers/Range Rovers are notoriously unreliable even in Europe, even though they cost much cheaper to maintain here.

*cough cough*

My mum switched from a GL to a sienna because of the GL's million electrical failures. Power windows failed twice in the same week.

You spelled British wrong.

I work at a Benz dealership and I can say without lying that GL's are quite reliable in comparison to any Rover.
And that your moms Benz likely had a bad soldering job

japanese luxury cars are not german luxury cars

i didn't mention them for a reason.

You might as well with how distant you are.

I thought about this warranty a bit.

It's obviously a bane to the dealers considering they're paying out more than the sold it for.

Could they just be using really shitty quality parts? Parts are failing, soon after they've already been replaced by the warranty.

Because he's a numale cuck that doesn't do any of the work himself.

wow you totally triggered my european sentiment to defend range rover, im so shocked and hurt by your statement i feel the need to call you a cuck.

No it fucking isn't. A fucking Escalade sure as fuck doesn't cost that much to keep running. Even a Mercedes is like a Toyota compared to that British piece of shit.