Your turn.

ford 500

>it's a car

every crossover ever released in the past 5 years

>V6
>Depending on color can be stylish
>Leather interior
Camon it's not that bad.

Who the fuck would buy one of these mediocre pieces of garbage?

well i pretty much needed a car, and the 2003 malibu was one

At least it's in good shape.
Most are wrecked apart by fat black women.

Civic 9th Gen

Head achingly lackluster performance, retarded gauge cluster, worst aesthetic design ever created, and paint choices that make you want to jump off a cliff.

Tesla. It's literally a quick fucking Golf Cart.

one of my friends paid $17,000 for a 2WD 2014 with 58,000 miles already on it

she fucked up

She could have gotten so much better for that money that it's unbelievable.

she also just bought a house, works a job with no health insurance, and is paying off student loans

D E B T
E
B
T

another one of my friends works in a coffee shop, rents, is paying off student loans, and paid asking price for a 2017 mazda3 sedan. at least she got one of the better cars in the segment, but still

D E B T
E
B
T

H-H-Hey, at least I got a n-n-new car post 2011 to impress my f-f-friends, r-r-right? A-a-user?

What a stupid fucking generation.

The dash looks like a spacecraft though

t. Civic Value package driver

i chalk it up to being financially oblivious, but i can't tell them how to live their lives. truthfully i think it's less to do with being current and "impressive" than it is being afraid of used cars to the point of bankrupting themselves to avoid a trip to the mechanic to replace a serpentine belt

i'm not saying i'm perfect but i avoid making any interest payments as often as i possibly can

>t. Waiting on a tranny rebuild om my $3k civic

Not 9th gen dash...

Found the debtor. Way to fall for the new car meme.

If you have the money available, by all means by a new car. I'm just saying, poor people have poor priorities.

You gotta spend money to make money. Some people have jobs they need to show up on time for.

Agreed. Unless I can go to the dealer and pay at least 3/4 of the asking, I'm going to feel like a piece of shit.

Funny I find this thread when I get home. I just saw an Elantra with an ENORMOUS wing that was blacked out, stickerbombed, and stanced. A shame traffic was stopping me from racing it.

>Some people have jobs they need to show up on time for.

That's why I maintain my car. I don't need to buy a new car.

Easy to say when you work at McDonald's

Camry

Mitsubishi Mirage G4. Saw one yesterday, still haven't been able to wrap my head around why this was ever produced

have driven 2gr camry, can confirm it looks boring, but not if you thrash it