SMITE General /smgen/

Freya Sucking Bellona off While Bellona Gives a Nazi Salute While Khepri Watches and Masturbates While Fireworks Shaped like Tusky, Suku, Kaldr, and Erlang Shen's Dog Light up the Sky Edition

>PC 4.2 - King of the Kappa (New Japanese God: Kuzenbo)
smite.gamepedia.com/SMITE_Version_4.2.3906

>XBO & PS4 4.1 - Season Four
smitegame.com/smite-console-season-four-4-1-patch-notes/

>New Egyptian Clash Map Reveal
youtube.com/watch?v=YfHSBaMyES8

>Season Ticket 2017 (Fantasy League)
smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2017

>SMITE FACEIT Beta
smitegame.com/smite-faceit-beta/

>SMITE Tactics
smitetactics.com/

>SMITE Rivals
smiterivals.com/

>Linking your Hi-Rez and Twitch account to get free thing
smitegame.com/twitch-linking-faq/
hirezstudios.com/link/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>Hirez server status
status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/DGhRe

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders. WE CANNOT INVITE YOU IF YOU ARE ALREADY IN A CLAN

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

smitegame.com/new-in-smite-valley-of-victory-4-3-patch-notes/
smitegame.com/adventures-faq/
strawpoll.me/12412523
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Scylla

god I fucking hate you stupid dumb cunt cuck, not only you ruin the game with your pedo nobrain character but you have to come here and ruin the general with your one word waifutardnigger posts all day.

>no link for 4.3
smitegame.com/new-in-smite-valley-of-victory-4-3-patch-notes/
>no link for the adventure faq
smitegame.com/adventures-faq/

Shit OP, never do one again.

Home page of smite gamepedia says king of the kappa is the most current one. Eat shit.

TAKE THIS BACK YOU FUCKING GREASY NEET

I want to smooch Scylla.

Friday?

Friday ?

complacent piece of shit retarded full-blown chump bitch nigger can't even express properly you have to suck the drawing cuck nigger's bbc to draw for you
you stupid fucking cunt.

All you futafags
With your dicked up chicks
Better run better run
Outrun my gun

>not putting the patch to come in the OP
What a fag, I bet your waifu is an used good.

Jesus look at the posting chain, look at the self righteous aids holy shit look at this. The niggers CANNOT refrain from oozing of ebola all over the general. You call this a discussion you stupid niggers ? Having the same three fags posting the same pictures over and over with one word ? how is this not banned for violating rule 3 ? fucking trainwreck clinically autist trash fuck

you seem upset, stick your tongue out and uppercut yourself with the edge of your desk

>triggered anime-avatar-wearing bitch got her feelings hurt and is now spamming the damage control folder

do your job janitor

Can we talk about smite now?

Sure besides moving Terra a couple notches down is this an accurate bust chart?

who is the 4th from the right? I don't recognize them

Light and Dark Hel merge

went with Dark clothing since it's tighter than Light. Light covers up a bit more

Terra is that small?

It seems so

Compared to the winner

light hel

This needs to happen. Although he needs a proper fedora

Well, maybe it's because of her pose she does when you select her, I imagined her higher on the list.

holy fuck yes please

This one?

No the one when she hits the ground and make the rock on her shoulder grow.

Smite's Futa Club!

>mfw someone calls assault arams

it'll happen near the end of Season 6, just when the whole *tips fedora* meme is dead and buried.

>guy selects ao kuang when we already have a loki
>say we dont need another assassin
>lol dude hes a mage do you even smite

i hope people feel embarassed for themselves when they instalock some heavy hitter mage/assassin and then get less kills than the tank. I fucking 100-0 the enemy team Nu Wa and Nemesis about 3 times a piece with Kumbhakarna and our Vulcan went 2-10 and our "solo" Ah Puch went 1-6

only saving grace after that loss was a couple guys on the other team telling Ah Puch that LATAM shitters need to go after his broken english hollering about "repoting fenwor"

So you know Hirez is gonna make something like this

What is that expression?

>its a team retreats from a tower when they have green health even though its literally a 3v1 episode
>its a team doesn't want to take any objectives even though the entire enemy team is dead episode
>its a team cant land one ability, even when you spoonfeed the kill on a silver platter episode
>its a team never fucking wants to group up, then spaz out when they get picked off episode.
>its a team throws away the entire game by being morons even tho for the first 25 minutes we were completely stomping them with no effort episode

you know what it is dont act coy!

would you?

Yep

No.

it's not that bad, cmon

wow ur cute! we should totally hook up!

Terrible OP. Console is on 4.2. Please never make the OP again.

Taken 1 minute before this post has been made.

>Ranked conquest
>Latam steals friends ADC
>He's a rama with 7000 kills mastery 18
>Goes 0/10
>Ullr kills him like 7 times alone
>"HURR WHY YOU NO ULT KEPRI WHY YOU NO GANK JANGLE" while we're killing people in middle lane
>Keeps complaining about ganks but he's only ganked once
>Everyone is dead except me and him
>I escape and he's dying
>He's about to reach me with 1hp
>I ult on myself and watch him die
>[map pinging and cursing in spanglish intesifies]
>Everyone's face when

Console has been on 4.2 since Wednesday.

I want to fug jing

>forced to play carry in ranked
>dont play it but know enough about it since I play support
>say fuggit and proceed to play hou yi cause fuck crits
>everything is going fine til my support leaves, his stays in lane the rest of the game
>literally 2v1
>i end up solo'ing him when his support backs proceed to get ganked by the whole fucking team
>this happens any time I kill him
>I end up going 7-8 and he's 1-11
>"that hou yi was so shit lmao report him for feeding" - the enemy adc

>actually throwing a match to spite huehues
You're more retarded than him.

>Throwing a match where everyone is dead

Listen you stupid shitter, everyone was dead and they were at our titan. Do you honestly think a shitty 0/10 Level 12 Rama is going to kill anyone? He already ruined the game for everyone, the game was over the moment my mid, jg and solo died.

You sound like a real quitter.

We did everything we could. My spirit has been broken by the shitty spanish players, it will take a whole day to heal.

Should I have Ashur draw you something to make you happy maybe the character you were playing ass getting anally devastated?

Hey, that's my joke!

Ask Ashur to anally devastate you. Just the thought of your red, bronze ass bleeding already makes me a bit happier.

Okay, but would you let Jing Wei fart on your face?

>Having a fart fetish

Shit-tier.

Yes, but would you let Jing Wei cut off your dick?

No, but i'd let her cut off my testicles.

Can someone give us some good jing wei ballbusting doujins?

>smite doujin featuring worst fetish
only one smite doujin ever made and it doesnt deserve being acknowledged

Better than your anal fart fetish you stupid cunt.

>fetish so shit he has to compare it to other shit fetishes
even zeus looks down on your sexual taste user

What is my taste?

All this talk of jing and weird fetishes are making me horny

You dont have to have a fart fetish to answer my question.

>Tfw just had a slight panic attack from this gif

I don't get what the fucks happening! Did they nerf Scylla? I was fighting against a hadies with literally one defense item and my crush was doing literally no damage to him and my ult maybe did like 2% of his health. My aratcks weren't really damaging anybody. Even a Bastet was taking maybe only 5% of her health bar with my crush and I guarantee if I hit her with an ult it would have maybe only done 18% I could I was lucky?

>inb4 you were probably behind
No I was literally the exact same level as everybody else other than hadies who was one level up. Are defense items just overpowered to fuck now?

2/2
Also when I say my ult did maybe like 2% of his health I'm not exaggerating in any way. It looked like I got him with a fucking basic attack.

Do you literally have to be four levels up for Scylla to be good anymore?

Show postgame lobby builds.

The only defense item he had built was Hide of the urchin

His entire build
>hide
>damage boots
>void stone
>talon
>mystic mail

This build shouldn't reduce Scylla to literally nothing. I honestly could have sat there attacking him for free and it would have probably took literal minutes to kill him:

And it wasn't even Hadies. I literally couldn't damage anybody in the entire fucking clash game and I was literally the same level as everybody else and the joust game I played before that my crush was doing 75/80% of people's health bar.

So if you build one magic defense item it supposed to be live it will literally reduce all magic attacks shot at me by 95%? I don't get what in the actual fuck is happening.

The same thing happened with Izunami. I was playing as izunami and pretty much destroying the other team and one person built an aura defense item and I'm not even fucking joking when I say it literally cut my attack power in half. Suddenly I was doing literally no damage to anybody and we got destroyed and I had pen built. That aura defense item literally fucked my entire world up.

Cute

Important poll. Help dictate future of /smegma/

strawpoll.me/12412523

If you don't post the match ID we'll never be able to tell you what was actually happening

With that shit paladin's update, how long you think SMITE has left?

tfw the drawfag abandoned us

>playing ares in clash
>see an ama going for our blue alone
>ping the area
>walk up from behind and miss my shackle
>fuck I'm bad
>searing flesh on jungle camp to try and keep her from getting it
>she gets it anyway
>KMS
>enemy susano, hou yi, and kuzenbo show up and triple ult me
>ama starts laughing after I die
>entire rest of team in opposite lane trying to gank a Vulcan who's juking as hard as possible
>enemy team shows up and peels for him
>pinging on me
>you rock, cancel that

Welcome to clash, never play anything that can't hard carry at level 20.

>pick the worst clash guardian
>miss his shit on an enemy that doesn't notice you
>cry about being a retard