/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

Guilds:
TBC:
/TBA Hellground 2x Horde (HellGround release March 5th)

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t (embed) (embed)
>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/jbgfep.webm
discord.gg/aMnwM8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>f-f-fucking finns

Crestfall will save us

sunwell will end us

>tfw hghype just keep growing

Hey lets roll on another dead polish server guys, i wont poach your ranks for my cata 25mans
T. Senna

>cata
>25mans

it's not happening

wwu

i just....
just literally cant understand this....
this...place
how??
ive been here for almost a month now and how do you people do it?
always being racist and hating women
is it satire?
or are you "people" literally this ignorant and jaded....
unbelievable....

Sorry I don't see your guild in the OP. Must be a circlejerk clique, and if that's the case count me out.

WHo?

Why isn't there an updated model patch for 2.4.3? Where's the love senpai?

kill yourself

ded

What's the Vanilla server people play on?

I haven't played any WoW in years, and I've only played a little bit before, but lately I've had a craving for something that Vanilla WoW might quench. I've even busted out WC3 the other week to play through some levels.

Years ago I played on a private server for like a month or so, I think it was Feenix or something? I poked my head into this thread the other day and only really saw a shitstorm of what looked like rats fleeing a sinking ship or something. If not a Vanilla server, which not-Vanilla is not-terrible?

pathetic senna really pathetic

Hellground wwu

btfo

senna you're literally screeching at pickles and doing the same thing he used to do. You are literally pickles

Hellground TBC launches on march 5th, a lot of us are going to play there. If you do want to go vanilla, go play Kronos. do NOT join Elysium

>getting sucked into the autism void with pickles
Avoid this bigly.

Foozer's guild isn't even a /wpsg/ guild

are 2.4.3 talent respecs the same as 1.12? 5g increments up to 50g, goes down one tier monthly?

This Elysium has been BLEEDING in population due to a recent corruption scandal involving their GMs.

I didnt even know its supposed to go down one tier every month but yeah, it caps at 50g

>dorky looking kid
>goes through the really long hair phase as a teenager
>senior picture he actually looks good

what was the point of this post? back to /elyg/ i go

>>senior picture he actually looks good
please stay in elyg pickles

This thread is afraid of me...I have seen its true face. The raids are extended wipefests and the wipefests are full of drama and when the corruption finally scabs over, all the core will server hop. The accumulated filth of all their wiping and shitposting will foam up about their waists and all the lads and good gamers will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "kys." They had a choice, all of them. They could have followed in the footsteps of good men like Meerkatz or Asscobra. Decent men who believed in a day's raid for a day's loot. Instead they followed the droppings of slavs and shitposters and didn't realize that the trail led over a precipice until it was too late. Don't tell me they didn't have a choice. Now the whole thread stands on the brink, staring down into page 10, all those AFKers and redditors and nostbabbies... and all of a sudden nobody can think of anything to say.

If only senna could finally step down, one man can dream

And who exactly would take over?

verdyy

Verdy doesn't like you either Pickles

That wasn't me, but thanks for giving me a segway into the conversation! Unfortunately shadowplay didnt record my voice....

my.mixtape.moe/jbgfep.webm

>literally posting proof of you being a retarded faggot

somehow this made me respect senna

>sperg out over a thread
>create thread wars
>senna is the good guy

o-ok senna

since when did harmoo hate senna

harmoo is neutral and will never hesitate to call someone out

harmoo is also a shitter that afks constantly but if you're being a fucking idiot he'll call you out

Is Senna mindbroken?

>it didn't record my voice
>Senna says you didn't speak at all like a beta bitch
Okay there Pickerell. Don't you have a Best Buy to work at in the morning?

Hello everyone, i will be making this recruitment post in the thread since Unnamed Individual decided not to put us
(a rightful wpsg guild) nor into the OP (for the reference, is a 10man /wpsg/ guild raiding ICC on GD)

Anyway, is a Cataclysm guild on Atlantiss Alliance, we are currently looking for a few raiders to progress Firelands Heroic.

Classes we could use right now:
>One melee DPS with a Tank off-spec
>One or two ranged DPS
>Caster DPS with a strong Healing off-spec
Of course, you can roll whatever you want and raid with us, but we can't 100% promise you a spot

We're raiding Saturdays, usually, starting at 22:00 CET

Link to our channel on the /wpsg/ discord: discord.gg/aMnwM8M

my mic wasnt recorded because i have different hotkeys for recording it and not recording it but i answered his questions then i left.

no you didn't, the only two things you said over the whole conversation is "i did it because shitposting" and "you can't stop me shitposting"

you even recorded yourself just beta alt-tabbing and quitting without saying anything when i asked you if we had a deal

fuck outta here you beta cuck

good night everyone

>lying to save face

lmao. sad!

>drama thread

wew. keep posting

all me

It's not even drama. It's pickles getting his "revenge" on the retarded slav.

pretty weak desu.

can't prove he's a better leader ingame so he resorts to this.

is not a /wpsg/ guild

im not 'getting revenge.' im just shitposting. i saw the opportunity to make a new thread to exlude and make senna sperg so I did. The funny part is that he's sperging out like I used to when people excluded from the OP.

>The funny part is that he's sperging out like I used to when people excluded from the OP.

you were in the right back then and you're in the wrong now. I just don't get what exactly you hope to achieve with this.

chill it's just shitposting to make senna slam his desk and it worked

The funny part is you didn't do it just to Le Ebin troll senna. You actually did it because you're upset and so you wanted to upset Senna to feel better.

that's completely wrong tho. i'd rather shitpost senna and play csgo or street fighter than raid on atlantiss

Whoah there. No one said anything about raiding here. Seems like you're the one actually upset now. Senna may not be able to stop you from shitposting but you will never be in a position of power in wpsg again. Kek

i dont care about being in power tho? pontos just stop.

you seem to be forgetting that isn't just senna.

there are plenty people playing on the server, some of them you care about.

Nice boogey man. If you didn't care about power, you wouldn't have fought to make an OP just for the sole purpose of """trolling""" the retarded slav.

>pickles actually thinking people believe he is "ironically shitposting"
It's so obvious he's butthurt that senna has done in weeks what he couldn't so in years.

>me
>capitalised posts

hello?

Cobe was the magic key to the sudden success. It all makes sense now. Pickles is jealous that Cobe chose over

i didnt fight to make an OP. I made an OP and then 50 posts later senna made a new thread lol.
>years
>like 5 months with only 8 regular raiders for most of those months
i did all of cata on retail so it's not like i'm missing anything by not doing it again on a private bugserver
I mix up my posting style to try and hide too.
i don't Have anything against the guild, but if making senna sperg out is the price to pay then I'm willing to make that sacrifice.

Cobe was busy wiping with Gameboyz when AA was active

This right here. If anything it's half "I hate senna" and half "I want to make senna sperg so I'm gonna Le Ebin troll him"

Either way this is his """""revenge"""""". It's sad that senna took the fucking bait instead of just making a post about getting left out and putting his cata 10 man guild in it.

Tbh I don't like pickles and never will because of how he is a passive aggressive beta. But I can say he has some truth I. His words about Senna going to try and poach people for the 25 man from HG and it might kill HG guild like it killed

I'm only passive aggressive towards people like Senna though.

I'm not an autistic veteran shitposter like you though.

>i don't Have anything against the guild, but if making senna sperg out is the price to pay then I'm willing to make that sacrifice.

you're being even more fucking retarded than usual. stop acting like a bitch, it'll just make it much harder for when you inevitably want to play in atlantiss again.

>His words about Senna going to try and poach people for the 25 man from HG and it might kill HG guild like it killed

what the fuck lol, HG hasn't been released yet and it's not like the general has consensually agreed that HG will be its official server. under what basis can you preemptively acuse anyone of "poaching" in these circumstances.

Senna kept alive by himself during the last two weeks by spamming everyone on discord to raid, if he didn't do it not even 15 would show up

>poaching
everyone here has been playing with wpsg for the past year and everyone who wants to play cata is already playing it
2/10 made me reply

Nope you're passive aggressive all the time because you lack some hair in your balls.

You're also passive aggressive to ituh and Cobe. Success really does breed jealousy.

I don't know which is worse: Senna taking the bait or you getting a kick off making people upset.

Go to bed now wage cuck, you have computers to sell tomorrow.

im not passive aggressive towards cobe or ituh though

Yes you are though. You're passive aggressive in general desu. Not only Cobe or ituh but Senna, Cobe, and Ituh take the blunt end of it.

I think he took the bait on purpose, probably to blow this out of proportion and make everyone notice. He may act dumb but you never know when he's scheming

Nice try. I heard the audio, senna really did get upset over the OP. He took the bait and pickles is rubbing one out to it about now.

But pickles will never get his guild back is what's even better.

i2 maybe but i've literally never been passive agressive to cobe??????? i dont understand how shitposting senna is passive agressive towards ituh and cobe but ok whatever you say lad :XD

i sold the guild for 150k and i could buy it back if i wanted

Not saying that at all m8. I mean it as a in a general sense you're a very passive aggressive. In no way did I say you making this op is being passive aggressive to Cobe and ituh. You posting this post proves it. Learn to read next time dumb cuck before you """"shit post"""" more.

im only passive agressive towards retards like senna though so how can anyone else catch the "blunt end"""""""""?

really jobs my noggins

Blunt end as in you're especially a cunt to Cobe and ituh. I'm seeing a connection to. You really don't like the actual people who can lead wpsg because they are 10x the gm and rl you'd ever be.

>literally making things up

ok bud

Dunno, he frequently uses the yelling tactic on pugs

>full damage control mode: on

I don't think I am. You seem upset because Cobe poached people away from AA when ToD launched. I remember coming to your discord and you were asking your raiders if they were really going to raid or play on ToD. You hate Ituh because he was running a competing guild at AAs peak. You hate Senna because it shows that your raid group fucking hated you and because Senna stole your raid group. And example to prove this more is how you refused to give up GM to AA.

B T F O
T
F
O

how will pickrell ever recover

>making things up.
Sorry, Cobe, Ituh, and Senna are far better than you at the game, at being gms, and raid leading.

lol????? i was the one who killed to raid on ToD. I literally shilled 3 people from to 5 man RAF with me on ToD. Keep posting your fairy tales. i don't hate ituh or cobe lol kys

im better than senna at the game and raid leading tho

is atlantiss x1? and how long does it take to get for 1-85?

3 days /played

this post is factually wrong.

the only people from AA who played on ToD besides pickles were celie and gross who raided with the finns.

it was pickles who killed the AA by ditching us in the middle of a bwd after telling us to show up for raid. he proceeded to use a shitty excuse and never admitted to the deed afterwards.

You can find a RAF partner (or multibox) and it takes 10-15 hours 1-81 (spamming rdf) and then circa 10 more hours to 85

>I'm better than senna at the game and raid leading
Your former guild seems to disagree and the content they are clearing also disproves it. Senna never died to the same void zone twice as well.

As far as ToD goes you actually were upset your guild mates were considering to roll there at first. You felt threatened by Cobe and his core. It was actually humorous too when Bwg came out of no where and btfo you about h magmaw too. Cobe and his core made an explosive entry and you actually got nervous about it.

By your nature as a beta bitch, you are passive aggressive because you can't face your problems head on.

i'll make sure i have a ledger of every single person's mechanical failures when HG rolls around so we can see who the shitters are for real.

Remember how you were mad no one wanted to use your epgp so you did it by yourself so you could later "expose corruption".

Seems like this dying to the same good twice really hits a nerve, Pickerell :^)

what about that time you got hit 3 (three) times by flash freeze during one hodir attempt?

I guess I'll just have to prove myself as one of the top 10 /wpsg/ gamers when HellGround rolls around......

>claims he is a better gm and rl
>abandons his guild in the middle of a raid
>claims he's a better player
>literally stands in fire (void zones and hoodie)

Fucking kek

luckily you'll have a top 5 spot secured, as that's how many people will be actually playing hellshit.

Well you didn't prove it during so to be honest I'm not really expecting a lot from you. And from your history in AA, I'm not impressed either.

it was my first time in ulduar since retail....???

>consistently top dps
>only messed up 3 mechanics in 3 months

ok bud

>consistently top dps
But you're not Avanine, Senna or Ituh?