>Discord:
discord.gg/Mzpx4Yh

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Previous thread:

penises

pouterrific

What drove you to write such things?

Mei buying extra large clothes to fit her grotesque, horrifying, fat body!

MEI IS THICC
THICC!!

would you

>What drove you to write such things?
penises

Who wouldn't?

my peanus weanus

Where's is that user I was talking about the tank meta with I'm a little triggered you mentioned zarya

If instead of robo doomfist going full melee it ends up being that spider shit i'll probably just end myself

Pharahcucks are latent homosexuals

Hmmmm
It gotta be Rein charging into the wall..... right?

If the hero is Doomfist, what's the point of the little kid?

Little late there, bucko.

False.

Winston's wind up punch

>short is about the spider hero
>post credits scene is someone equipping the gauntlet
i can see it mang

New Hero is goign to be Efi with build Roboter and Gauntlet

We're getting TWO heroes at once.

Is McCree still good or what?

>liking best girl
>homosexuals
come on now...

if either of them are tanks im hype, i really need to expand my hero pool and i fucking hate dva

Amélie

FUCK NO, for all I know he has a stick of dynamite shoved up his ass primed to blow at climax

the little kid is just a shitty plot device used in the first cinematic, nothing else.
I wished the writing for the lore and shorts of this game weren't so lazy.

Torb is such a shameless ripoff of engineer.

Amélie Lacroix
Gib skin Blizz.

I'm talking about the black girl dumbass

>Just like old times

When's our boy McMeme gets new story bits?

Just part of the plot

>calm down, Jack. Everybody knows Mexican ghosts don't exist.

BEEN HERE ALL ALONG

>little kids robot gets added as an Africa hero because Blizzard was cared of making the only Africa character a villain

I wonder how Ana and Jack would react to Sombra. Maybe they would pity Reaper a bit.

Who else not even going to do placements until people figure out how to counter new Bastion?

Which, considering lots of people still can't deal with Symmetra, might take a while.

Whoever came up with this sheer fisting of a map can go fuck themselves. Do me a favor so I don't waste my stack's time on this kind of jackass shit-fest again, send me an email at [email protected] when you decide to A) Implement a game mode that wasn't designed by a retarded group of apes on the moon A.)Get a Quality Assurance Department C) Actually beta test the fucking thing and D) Patch it live. And please for god's sake -- do it in the order I laid out for you. Don't worry, I won't charge a consulting fee on that one. And for good luck you might as well E) Pull your heads out of your asses. While you're at it rename the game to Overrated since you've used up all you're alotted false advertising karma on the loot crates and user interface scam of '01.Fix the Eichenwalde chokepoint. Fix Mei. Rethink your matchmaking bullshit. Fix all the buggy fucking collisions (I suggest you let whoever unfucked Mei's alt fire do this since that dude apparently laid off the crack the rest of you were smoking). Fix the hook hitboxes. Fix CTF (just guessing it's fucked up considering your track record). Don't have the resources to fix this stuff? Move the ENTIRE Heroes of the Storm team over to fixing Overwatch AND DO IT NOW. If you don't fix Overwatch, you jackasses will be the only ones playing Warcraft 4.

So at what point Blizzard introduces cute girl(male) character?

I'm pretty opposed to lgbt pandering but girly men gets me rock hard, especially if they are also sorta comic relief type of character.

she make's robo doomfist i guess.
She's there just to be a teaser anyway, i doubt she'll be fully featured in much after this.
I don't know why everyone expects a new short anyway.

If you can get headshots

Sombra still fucks with him, but can't kill him herself anymore

>inb4 the little kid is like abathur with the cam like junkrat ult

i just want to smash people with something that isn't reinhart. I've been smashing with rein since launch, a change wouldn't be bad

eloquent strides

Because physical changes to maps tend to correspond to shorts and we've seen it twice already with Hanamura and Gibraltar

One thing that gives me hope is that S76 is still kinda viable at dealing with him because of the range advantage, but I still don't see how you can full hold on any map if the attackers are running bastion.

How did Jeff do in that one Quake tourney?

Bad enough that I can finally give up this game?

Please let me go.

Ended up third.
Lost against the map designer of Quake.
Same for Randy.

Didn't he make it to the semi's?

What a shame.

All these fucking casual shitters infesting ranked play with no idea of the meta

Yeah, sure. The new hero is Reinhardt. That's what they're building up to.

They'll make a trans character. Not even a crossdressing guy; just a normal trans guy who still looks like a guy (but is now a woman!).

>Opposed to lgbt
>still wants a trap cause its his fetish

Its the little things like these that make me laugh this hard

If they were to do something like this they would probably make it too obvious to gather more attention. Either way i don't think it would be a good idea anyway.

Would you use it.

>a normal trans guy who still looks like a guy (but is now a woman!)
what could user possibly have meant by this

friendly reminder that rhyker a small time no name youtuber is extorting these threads for views and using may may arrows in his comment section

Will Blizzard have the balls to make a comic about how his jailbait boipussy was passed around by Deadlock and Blackwatch?

>african character added
>not even black
>its a robot

What ranked play

Also "the meta" is irrelevant outside the top 500, and perhaps GM

Reaper is not named for raping!

I want to make love to Pharah!

been here all along

Fix her right now, Geoff Goodman!

i honestly thought tracer was a twink for a long time

Why cant i leave ranked matches anymore?

If i leave now i cant rejoin another match. This is pretty dumb

tracer looks more like a boy then a girl desu, why does blizzard go out of their way to make all the girls in this game besides widow maker, witch mercy and young ana ugly as shit

>off season
>all the fucking nerdstacks will be infesting QP now

Does the system determine what is inside a loot box when you receive it, or when you open it?

I know event loot boxes are entirely separate, but if somebody saved up regular loot boxes and opened them after a new hero was introduced, can they contain that new hero's items?

>lgbt
>lgbt pandering
Two different things. I'm black and hate things that pander to minorities.

make the jacket not that colour
remove that shit from his nose
not sure about the haircut either, but that's subjective

but yeah, it'd be his best skin

When you receive it.

can't wait till mercy ends up with genji so pharmercy gets destroyed kek.

Stop acting like rank 3k is the same as 1500.

Theres a huge difference in what characters will see play and how teams will communicate or how they will react to other team members picks.

Maybe you wont see a perfect dive comp but theres a big difference in how teams are made compared to quick play where everyone picks tracer, hanzo, and genji, and junkrat

I don't usually give a shit about these things but i'm genuinely curious

what's the line between including say, a black or gay character in a game and pandering to a specific audience

The difference is creators publicly patting themselves on the back.

Nah i understand it, it's just funny to me. But hey, Overwatch is all about pandering minorities.
I mean they have shit like symmetra, perfect for one handed people

hey guys, new to /owg/

is pharah for lewds??

>that symmetra

>hero wont be released in the middle of the season

>3 MONTHS TILL NEXT HERO

KILL ME

NO

Have the character completely revolve around the fact that they belong to such minority,
or just try to go by the famous subliminal message that is "hey i might be X but i still kick ass amirite bros??"

trying to sell it
forcing it then spending the next three months going "LOOK THEYRE GAY SEE" is pandering
showing it when the situation calls for it then not actively advertising it as something to be praised is not

>>hero wont be released in the middle of the season
???

I don't like that answer

soz

Do you play this game?

Pharah loves big, fat, sweaty, smelly, rock hard penises in her face!

The best fucking feel.

I was about to say don't wake the sfm Pharah reaction poster but I guess I was too late.

>hero wont be released in the middle of the season
So did you just get the game yesterday?

mess with jeff and pepare for death

It is pandering. ESPECIALLY if theres more than one.

Think about it. Gay people are what 5% of the population? Whats the chances theres 2 gay people out of a group of 10 or 15

>artist drew her with two arms

easiest replies in my life

No, she doesn't.
Snuggling and kisses.

Damage control

hummngn maybe both of those PFHAGGOTS know eachother beforehand.
That happens a lot honestly

Mother of God yes