/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Next month's sleeve edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/

>NEWS
GBF collab event is LIVE. Check the pastebin for details.

2/26 UPDATE: (Roach and Piercing rune nerfs)
shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0074

shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0073

GBF Pastebin:
pastebin.com/3U2KM9p5

============
Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

============
Learn about the mechanics and classes here:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR

FAQ for newbies:
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

============
Netdeck and Meta trends:
shadowlog.com/trend/
game-ai.jp/

============
Good cards to pick in Take Two (Arena) (credit to @pekonyan_sv):
imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Take 2 Card Rankings from some dude called msmochi (Warning: Severely outdated):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

============
Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U

Art package (Basic, Classic, DE, ROB):
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

============
A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Baned:

Other urls found in this thread:

game-a5.granbluefantasy.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/3030177000_navi_25.mp3
strawpoll.me/12413817
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post dog

Should I wait for the next patch before crafting my Saha Ramp to see if the deck changes somehow or if another dragon control takes the spotlight?

It's not even 24 hours away.

Where were you when Cygames has plans to pander to chinks crowd?

You've probably got more than a month before the next update, and it's unlikely that the legendaries will become useless.

You should absolutely wait for any changes when crafting expensive decks.
You got nothing to lose waiting a few more days, thought I don't think the Gobbu/Piercing nerfs will affect SahaRamp.
Unless you mean waiting for expansion news?

I'd wait.

Look at midrange sword.

The previous patch money man's deck.

Fucking took me months but finally AA rank. H-how am I doing /svg/? Pls no bully ;_;

>forest and rune
Not well, user. Not well.

Just go for it.

I mean, what can possibly happen to make you regret doing it? A new legendary making dragon good? By the time they release it, you'll already have the vials to craft it.

How many Seraphs should you put into a pure Seraph deck? I'm current running 2 since I don't want to brick as often, but then sometimes both Seraphs end up at the bottom.

>tfw Daria ruined this streak because of Levi+Piercing t4
I'm glad they're nerfing that shit.

game-a5.granbluefantasy.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/3030177000_navi_25.mp3

PLAY SHADOWCRAFT
IT WILL BE T1 STARTING TOMORROW

/OURGUY/

3. 2 is workable, especially if you run Prism Priestesses, but 3 is preferable because of the plethora of control decks running Odin out there.

>forest rune and haven
have some self respect

Why Levi is dead?

>birbiri will never be your onii-san

If anything I'm genuinely surprised that we get localization before Korea and China. Who gives a shit about baka gaijin when you have potentially bigger market in Asia.

you are fucking awful, user.

I wish Levi was my dad.

Thanks for the input. Maybe I'll try to run less amulets other than Seraph so I can pull Seraph more.

2-3 Prism Priestesses
2-3 Seraph
2x Tribunal
3x Sacred Plea

Fucking Elana never again, took me almost a whole afternoon just for 6 wins, and Jeanne isn't even pretty.
The Piercing Rune nerf got to him.

H-hear!

Why are you playing ranked for a sleeves then?

So you played Haven during DE, and Forest/Rune in RoB and it took months? user...

>Unless you mean waiting for expansion news?
Yeah I suppose since we just got some insight on it.

>I mean, what can possibly happen to make you regret doing it? A new legendary making dragon good?
W-what? Is it bad? I thought ramp SahaLuci satan was tier 1 and easy to pilot.

Everyone play with Luna.

Nowhere in the post that you quoted does it imply that SahaLuci is bad

holy shit what happened? as soon as I hit A0 my past 4 games have been against control dragon

I didn't play every day. The grind was real. Lotta days I load up the game then immediately exit because I just wasn't feeling it.

How many wins did it take all you guys to get to AA rank?

Sorry, I thought "A new legendary making dragon good?" meant dragon is currently bad.

Well yeah it is. Thing is that SahaLuci isn't a dragon specific thing. They're neutral cards. You can run the combo in any deck, it's just easiest in Dragon since you can get up to 9pp+ the fastest.

Don't listen to the other dipshits. They look at the classes and assume people played the most OP decks with every card available for a specific deck like themselves.

They're the type of people that spammed Aggro Sword when it was good, then went onto Aggro Blood and then are currently on Roach Forest then claim they're actually amazing at the game.

Welcome to hell motherfucker. Enjoy your stay.

I'm Masters now so I don't care about losing points anymore and any win will contribute to my monthly rewards progress, and unranked Masters is almost as hard as ranked anyway.

It's funny how the ward heavy anti roach tech from control decks hurts literally everything that depends on storm, except Elf. Aggro Necro, Vampire, and Royal in general will be a lot better now that everyone doesn't need to run 10 fucking wards to lose to roach anyway.

>pretty art but pretty useless card
Why cygames?

Asia is a huge market, you're extremely overestimating the West's value to gaming. The West's market dominance comes from consoles. Now that mobile is the next huge, accessible, casual audience, the West lost its place as the "only market that matters". China, and Korea is king when it comes to mobile and online gaming, and publishers need to pander to them. I'd include Japan, but Japan is always pandered to simply because they're the home team.

i had 384 games when i hit aa0. i was at 729 when i hit master but i'm autistic and played control blood and control sword

Ward heavy meta is only going to get worse cause it actually works well against everything. Even dshift can run into problems when you spam wards.

Sorry to disappoint, but I actually did play the most OP classes during each expansion. Tempo Forest/ Storm Haven in DE and Roach/ Daria/ now in RoB. Made a push for it the past few days only because of the incoming nerfs.

>400 wins for AA
not bad, that's average

keep it up

I'm about to spend all my vials crafting 3 Garudas someone stop me

>mfw I gave up on reaching masters exclusively with CBlood
>mfw my huge Blood wins that I got before DE (4x as many as other classes) will just look like aggro Blood to everyone else anyway
>mfw I had to stomach PtP/D.Shift/aggro Shadow meta to get these wins

Elana againts Lamp Dragon is actually impossible, if you think Dragon vs Shadow is a bad match up, just fucking try beating Dragon with Elana.

>hit AA under 400 games
>hit masters JUST under 1200 games
>got stuck 100 to 2k points just outside of masters trials for close to 200 (TWO HUNDRED) games
Just kill me.

For japs is easy since is pretty common to have a mobile instead of a PC in home so they need good app/games

400 wins for AA, 775 wins for master

Who prepared for the suddebly inxrease WR of aggrblood because the meta will change?

They're too slow. HS got their shit together for once, should've released it sooner while dissatisfaction with HS was at its peak in China.

At least they wrecked HS's standing in Korea but we should count on Ben Brode to fuck HIS game up again before we can get another playerbase boost.

Every aggro decks winrate spikes when the meta shifts, it's not Blood exclusive.
It spikes because you can easily overwhelm people that are trying out new decks/cards that they're not familiar with yet.

This is the only Tier you deserve you little shit

>Roach won't be so effective
>Haven starts to be a thing again
>yfw

t. lord of cucks rowen

haven is fucking trash this expansion

Let's settle this.
strawpoll.me/12413817

So is Shadow but then again who cares anyway?

What makes Erika so horny?

Shadow is GOOD!

I don't play them but Luna and Arisa are the absolute cutest.

The remote control vibe her princess uses to tease her.

They really need to add an anti afk mechanic. Jesus christ im 5 min in and its still turn 2

Her himesama of course.

There is one.
Your opponent isn't afk but roping you.

Just play around it.

Final Countdown
1PP Spell
In 20 minutes, the turn player loses the game.

The thought of being forcefully impregnated by worthless NEETs

You realize that people who play that card would be the ones to start afking, right?

*Timer only counts down during the enemy turn.

Goblin dick.

In order to revive the RoB hero

I wish he was my grandad, never knew mine but one of them abused my dad and his brothers then went off with another woman

Dragon sure is the best craft to make weird decks with.
How much of a smiling madman am I?

i want to try ptp earth rite for magisa sleeve
is it good ?

Is there anything more comfy than laddering with Seraph? Gotta say though ive been playing for 4 days now and this game is so godamn better than Hearthstone its not even worth laughing about

Friend of mine made ramp dragon and for legendaries they only have Stan and Baja Blast.

We were considering the Saha Lucy combo but wanted to also consider other options for the late game.

What are other things he can do?

Enjoy it when you get to AA and everyone and their mother run odin.

ive faced against Odins. Even if they have 3 in the deck they need to draw 2 before i draw 2 Seraphs. Also my deck the deck can win without them so who knows. Cycle is great its more likely i draw the 2 seraphs before they draw 2 odins

>do Take Two
>start as Dragon
>go 0/3 and just take my shitty reward because I hate the deck I made
>do another Take Two
>Dragon again
>shitty deck again
>go 1/4
>go to open the 10 stocked up basic packs that I have to at least have a little bit of fun for the day in this game
>accidentally hit skip after the first pack I open and don't even get to have fun opening them slowly
I'm gonna end it all

Invent a new keyword to make the game interesting.

You can add fortesfor a aggressive aproach.
Wards like grimer,goblin and owl.
>SATAn
There's a build centered omly in ramping satan t6. Don't know how effective is nowadays.
Good job chemosister.
You have too much 4pp is kinda weird.

Does anyone have that roach homecoming 20 to 0 webm?

Counter :^)

Pacient: while not im vengeance this ability is active

>Play anything that's not pure fucking aggro
>Elf Elf Elf Elf D.Shift
>Play aggro
>CSword, Daria, CBlood, perfect hand ramp Dragon all suddenly exist again

Arrival. You can get the arrival effect if you play the card right after you draw it.

Also Scry. Honestly I just want an information-based class like Nilfgaard in Gwent

Ya. But Uriel is kinda needed to not have such a low chance to get rites, Urd is really nice to combo with Arelia, Pyroxene, Forte or silent rider.
But I guess I could try to do away with dragon warrior and check for another card to replace him with.

My Shadowverse experience.

Super Storm

Matchmaking is rigged

horses

>Also Scry. Honestly I just want an information-based class like Nilfgaard in Gwent
?
Nilfgaar wasn't information based, it based around card draw through spamming spies.

Shadow is actually winning tournaments.

Heaven is doing shit.

If you're B rank maybe.

Wasn't there literally a Storm Haven being played in a tournament last week?