More info

I've lurked my ass off, Veeky Forums and I've learned tons of shit, but I've gone too deep in and need to know more
Where is a good place I can learn all this information about cars other than lurking here

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/horselessage06unkngoog
youtube.com/watch?v=XyOGdjWDVM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you don't want information, faggot.

anything you learn itt will be ignored and forgotten.

I could give you the absolute best resources to teach you the science of an engine from scratch. But you won't even touch it. Veeky Forums isn't reading. I bet you don't have the attention span to read

archive.org/details/horselessage06unkngoog

Veeky Forums is a great place to learn about things as long as you check the validity of what youre being told before accepting it as fact and acting on it.

The same could be said about any website on the internet.

Youtube will teach you all the theory of engines, transmissions, brakes, heating, cooling, fluids, suspension, and electrical. If you actually want to wrench on shit (which I assume you do), then buy some cheap little motorcycle to practice taking the motor apart and stuff.

there are not many websites with near instant access to thousands of people interested in the topic youre discussing. the few that do are heavily monitored and often have obvious biases

no. Veeky Forums is a good place to be inspired to learn.

like learning about fluid dynamics from the legacy of a genius, then applying those lessons to the air in an engine.

youtube.com/watch?v=XyOGdjWDVM4

Check out the youtube channels.

A great car-oriented channel is:
Engineering Explained

This is not one of those car topic entertainment channels. It is a teaching and tutorial channel.

This

Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says.

So are car magazines a good primer

>wants to learn about cars
>posts initial d anime bullshit
You've already lost before you even began, word of advice, throw away all your anime, stop watching it, start actually working on cars.
Nothing good will come from watching anime about cars, it will just fill your head with false information and build unrealistic expectations.

>throw away all your anime
This

The 4AGE is not god tier

i dont think anyone buys anime

If you have a car, go to the library and get the repair manual and read it for fun

Spoken like a low-powerlevel faggot. Maybe SA is more your speed, they probably have a car board.

i didn't understand a thing you just said

Initial D inspired me to learn about cars.

I hate his voice lmao

initial d inspired me pick up cars again as a hobby and got me to study mechanical engineering instead of finance which I hated but wanted to do for money

>the pulsating double helix reminds us of the DNA spiral... a coincidence?
Why is this quack shit so popular?