I'll don't want to be poor forever

I'm 19 y/o I work as a web-developer and earn ~16€/hr after taxation. I realize this isn't going to make me successful in life. I don't want to be filthy rich, I just want to be comfortable enough to not have to worry about money. What is the best way to do so?

>inb4 sell stuff on amazon
>inb4 be happy with what you get

Other urls found in this thread:

mrmoneymustache.com/2012/01/13/the-shockingly-simple-math-behind-early-retirement/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get better at what you do and move out of Europe.

t. a European web dev that immigrated to the US

just improve your dev skills, learn some back end, you'll be making $30+ in no time.

I've actually been thinking about it. Saw some nice job ads for NYC but was thinking that life there is much more
expensive?
+
how to get a greencard?

You will be poor forever and you will die broke and worthless like millions before you have. Get over youself. There are over 7 billion people on this blue rock and all if not majority want to be somethin big or live well off. Guess what you cant under our society system. Someone has to be the fall guy.

Get over your existence and realize that, youll be better off when or if you do.

Get a company to sponsor a temporary work visa for starters. It's a bit of a mess nowadays, especially to get it renewed, but at least you'll be out of Europe.

Invest 50% of your post tax earnings into income producing assets (stocks, real estate, etc). In 15 years or less your investments will be paying you more than your job.

mrmoneymustache.com/2012/01/13/the-shockingly-simple-math-behind-early-retirement/

cute meme but if all you want is to be comfortable you can get a nice salary in tech, provided you can pivot away from being a javascript jockey.
most of those 7 bil are in mud huts or busy fucking camels. if youre already in one of the top 10% countries it doesnt take a whole lot to make a nice living especially in tech, not everyone needs a million in the bank to feel content.

annihalte yourself and form a gran army

As I said the sooner you realize what I said is the truth, the better off you'll be.

This is the correct answer OP

>19 y/o
>earn ~16€/hr after taxation.

me
38y/o make 3€/hr before tax, and I'm one of the very lucky ones.

I just wish I could fucking nuke this 3º world country

>boo hoo I make 3 bucks an hour in a place that probably is a hunderd times cheaper to live than for instance London
boo hoo

either learn how to get away from there or stop complaining

expect it's not, everything cost 50% more, fuel, gas, electricity, and don't forget every thing car related costs 60% more.

Buy a machine that manufactures something and turn into a business.

how do you not make a steady 10k a month doing web design. Nigga I install wordpress themes for $2,000 because I say I worked on some celebrity products. Build your personal brand. Charge a fuckload for your time.

well luckily you're too poor for a car :^)

all kidding aside, what's stopping you from moving anywhere in the Shengen zone except the fact that perhaps you're uneducated?

So I just pack a bag and go be homeless in some other country?

>well luckily you're too poor for a car
touche

>So I just pack a bag and go be homeless in some other country?
So go couchsurf until you find a job, I'm not saying you're making excuses but if you're truly so sick of your home country, there'd be nothing really stopping you.

I'm a web dev and I'm ostracized here, no one wants to pay me a shitload for my time no matter how perfect I make things.

Tried the internet but to no luck whatsoever. I guess I'm doomed to wagecucking.

Is being a webdev a decent job at least? Seems like that's what everyone on here does.

it is if you're not retarded and know how to network. If you're doing web dev for a company rather than starting your own business, you are grade a retarded.

I'm in Canada not Europe but I'm in web dev as well, what's the best way to find American companies willing to sponsor a non-American for a work visa?

I got lucky and got recruited straight out of college but I've heard AngelList is bretty gud