/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Subspecies Singularity I: Malignant Isolation Demonic Realm Shinjuku] (EoR Ch.1)
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170217
- Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=IC8V2ZvarvQ
- Requires 「Final Singularity: Grand Time Temple - Solomon」 to be cleared.
- Servants with [Evil] alignments will receive a significant bonus to bond points when completing missions in this singularity.
- 19 chapters in total, 8 free missions with one unlockable node.
- Story unlock 4* Archer Emiya Alter.

Shinjuku Pickup Summon (2/24 ~ 3/8)
- 5* Shinjuku Archer (Limited) Professor Moriarty
- 4* Shinjuku Assassin Yan Qing
- 4* Shinjuku Avenger Hessian Lobo
- 3* CE Freelancer - Boosts Crit damage on Quick cards by 25%
Servant details are unlocked with story progression. This gacha is separate from the story gacha.

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- Secondary Archival Storage can be expanded with Mana Prism
- 1/2 AP Main Story until 3/8.
- Master level cap increased to 140.
- Sound player added to MyRoom. Unlocking songs requires mats and sometimes other requirements.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profile Translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Hanging_Gardens_of_Babylon
pbs.twimg.com/media/C5gEt9kUoAA3jtV.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/C5iF4NoVMAAIc0N.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LIZ THREAD

xth for best archer.

Describe her in 3 words or less

Arturia is better

Everyone should delete Misora, he finally showed what a cunt he is.

I love scat!

Should've been drowned

Daddy issues

Chicago is old and busted

fuck off back to Avalon Arthur(True).

>Moriarty Doyle Watson Freischutz Quatermain Adler Michelangelo Lupin Holmes (Old) (True)
>Moriarty Freishutz

That joke OP got one thing right at least.

What node is this in Shinjuku?

Good morning, kids.

So, what are you playing now that you cleared Shinjuku?

I'm enough of a shitter that I really don't have one leveled. I'll probably farm XP for Robin or Euryale before I move on to the next fight with him.

Just playing Overwatch as usual.

Dragon Age: Origins and FE:Heroes.
I failed rolling my daughteru Sanaki after saving so many orbs for at least one major Tellius character. It hurts.

Morning Lion King and Kingu
>cleared
I'm taking my time with it so that I'm not starved for new content for weeks rather than rushing through it with apples.

Slowly going through Berseria. Collab when?

woah shit sanaki is in heroes now?

What do I equip to the blandest 5* ever aka Saber (Saber)? I already put Green Cacophony and Imaginary Numbers Magic on other servants so those are out of the question.

So what servant is the greatest in terms of raw martial skill?

I'm leaning towards one of the Indians, Kojiro, Musashi, or Lancelot. Maybe Siegfried, if you count him keeping pace with Karna despite lacking prana burst as being a sign of his skill actually being higher despite what the prose says.

Hopefully soon.

Any info of rewards for levels from 132-140?

Blandest *5 is Altera.

The Gigantic open beta, Hexcells Infinite, and Gravity Rush 2. Gonna start Dishonored 2 later this week too, hopefully.

You know that Shinjuku is so shot it's possible to clear it by now with natural AP regen right?

>blandest 5*
That's Enkidu.

How is Archilles the strongest in Apocrypha?

Here.
I'm counting the free quests too.

Someone being emotionless and slowly learning to feel is more interesting than XD FOOD LOL SO HUNGRY ROFL MAKE ME FOOD SHIROU.

He's not. Karna is.

Achilles is top three, though.

Literally no one in the Black team could hurt him, he's the fastest servant in Apo and he had 5 Nps.

What's the last column for?

Fluffy

Nah, i mean how much quartz?

If Mashu has her Magic Circuits off and she can't leyshift, why is she still playable in Shinjuku?

>10 years old

>had 5 Nps
You say that as if it meant something when his NP's where meh as fuck apart from the armor

>Someone being emotionless and slowly learning to feel
Literally Artoria, and she did it better too.

Chiron could and did.

Vlad is the strongest, he can solo 7 servants at once including Jannu
He only get killed by stupid plot armor

How many friends you can have at once.
Don't know.
Gameplay mechanics, the same reason you can use two Mashus at once with the support system.

I'm replaying Symphonia
Kratos best girl

I think you're mistaken emotionless for having no personality.

Where's the art of Alter and Mordred in their biker outfits?

Yeah but they could've just do what they did during the Solomon raid and make her unavailable in combat.

>Speedblitz is meh
>Above world level shield is meh

He wasn't serious against Chiron.

>generic robotic girl who wants to be a bride (why? because she's just a shitty poorly developed waifubait) with one of the worst written backstories of Fate
>more interesting than someone with one of the best written backstories, fleshed out relationships whose characterization isn't all about being someone's bride or waifu rather has her ideals, her regrets and her mistakes
Even Lion Saber is more "deep" than that piece of generic trash known as Altera. MHX and her Alter make even better aliens.

And pissed off a lot of people who don't have their tanks leveled when it's time to fight Lobo.

2 fights versus a full chapter.

At this point I'd be okay if we just never get any more cap increases. They aren't really worth much.

Or that's what I'd say if they didn't give Quartz now.

Gareth-chan when?

>nowhere as good as George
Skill-wise D'Eon has the advantage.
Dodge is better than Guts.
D'Eon has higher heal.
Taunt percentage is the same.
Debuff removal and increase debuff resistance is better than increase mental debuff resistance.
George has better def up.

For NP, it's about the same, though I'd argue D'Eon's is better since the ATK and DEF reduction scales with NP level and affect all enemies.

Stat-wise George is far outclassed with 4000 HP difference, 2800 at level 100.

George's CE is much better for a tanker, but D'Eon's might help the party to deal more damage.

D'Eon's star weight is also lower than's George, meaning he/she would steal less star.

>Like that other user said George is a way better tank.
Read above.

>Andersen is better for long term star gen and crits while Merlin is better for short term buster crits.
Merlin's NP also produce stars too you know? while at no overcharge it produces 4 less, at 1 level overcharge it produces 1 more, while also lasts longer and doesn't require deep investment in skills. It also doesn't reduces his defense. It heals and give NP charge.

>Andersen is also available to everyone while Merlin is a limited servant.
Use a support.

>Her arts buff isn't partywide and like you said the stars skill.
It's also weaker, albeit slightly. Typically you don't want to bring 2 arts attacker, only 1 main and 1 support/semi-attacker, they don't really need the boost. Tamamo's art boost also heals the receiver, sustaining them better and Tamamo herself isn't a wet noodle.
His only advantage is that his star producing skill cannot be replaced by any servant.

D'Eon and George are nearly equal though D'Eon is a bit better.
However Andersen and Mozart are completely outclassed outside of accessibility and Mozart's 50 stars.

>speedblitz which never gave him the edge over anyone
>buzzword shield
jetfag pls

Because they wanted you to believe she died.

One for each new level

Are we talking about Altera now?

What is Semiramis' role in this war? What exactly is her NP btw?

>whalesora desperately trying to defend his whaling by shitting on some of the best servants in the game just because they're not gold
lmao

replaying Dragon Age Origins

There are no "one of the best in the game" servants that aren't gold.

I haven't cleared shinjuku. My alt hasn't even cleared camelot. Why are the story fights such a chore?

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Hanging_Gardens_of_Babylon

Her NP will have to be different for FGO, unless they want to have her crashing a flying fortress into the enemy team.

pbs.twimg.com/media/C5gEt9kUoAA3jtV.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/C5iF4NoVMAAIc0N.jpg

Pretty shitty.

>Kratos best girl
My black brother

Whatever just delete me if you are upset. Looks like my point didn't get across like I hoped and the Drakefag just deleted me because of this.

Which king would Solomon (with a personality) would get along with? Despite the memes with Gil and Merlin, I think he'll get along better with Arturia.

Everyone including me playing DA:O, it seems. Hivemind?

I'm glad that Emiya Alter has only one buster card because I know that if he had more this general would be drowning in BBC shitposts.

For Honor
>Orochi is voiced by Shinichiro Miki
Jesus you cant get away from that guy

Remembering one of the last good Bioware games before they shit out Andromeda.

Love interest for Shiro, dark mistress for the red team, and foil to Shakespeare. Her NP is actually a pretty big deal as well since its their base and is relevant in fights.

A single Vita and mobilegame gave Altera more development and personality that Shitoria has gotten in coutless material. Pretty sad isn't it that the poster girl for the series can be describe by one word "food".

She has a second NP, you know.

If anything they'll just use that one, since Hanging Gardens takes time to prepare.

sure thing willy, keep telling yourself that.

YGOPro
Shadowverse
Steins;Gate Zero.
Also I emulate some PS1 games.

Pokemon Clover

>namedropping someone else when people get tired of your shitposting
wew lad that's scummy as fuck

Just farming exp for Uncle Man Diaz

Got Civ V cheap from the Humble Bundle though so might play that while farming exp in the background

>I'm not starved for new content for weeks rather than rushing through it with apples.
I feel personally attacked

>ayylterafags actually believe their shitty character has more depth than the true heroine she rips off half of her storyarc from

KEK

>what is Cu

>altera
>good
???????????????????????????????
The nigger even looks worse than Bobmiya

>Shotoriacucks thinking they have the right to shit on any character from any franchise

Don't reply to that delusional arturiafag, he doesn't read other people posts anyway.

>yfw you let Zelos die so Kratos could joint the party with his superior skills
Fucking asshole trying cuck Lloyd away from Collete and hitting on Kratos, you don't try to fuck you buddy dad that's not cool.

It's not an attack, just me knowing that I get annoyed by a lack of new content and planning accordingly.

>I've tried my best
No you haven't. You keep sperging out when people mention you. You're supposed to deny deny deny or just ignore until they get tired you moron. People are looking for a reaction. I won't delete you because I feel you'll learn eventually, please prove me right

>that art

I threw up. I guess you don't have anything better because of unpopular garbage flop remains as such. Beggars can't be choosers.

Karna wasn't using Prana Burst in that fight. Both of them were using pure skill and strength.

>there are some people who are 133 already

Fucking how?

>haha let's give him the exact same sprite thrice and the same picture four time with extremely minor differences
Sasuga DW.

>Emiyaniggers finally went for shitting on other people to prove that their nigger is better
I was waiting when this would happen.

Apples.

Altera is an Artoria clone, though. Except far less interesting and original with a convoluted backstory and an ugly design. Her rainbow sword will never stop looking ugly and retarded.

>Replying to bait
You shitters never learn. do you

He looks like shit, but his weapons look cool. All of Altera look like shit, specially her sword and her stupid shoes.

I personally like to believe they actually enjoy acting retarded, I just wish they wouldn't put the rest of us through this shit.

Amazing Arturiafags have literally gone to shitting on Altera to divert attention away for their generic waifu.

>complaining about art
>when takeuchi is the main artist for Arturia

I need not say more.