KC Cup edition

Last Thread

Useful Links:
>Starting guide
duellinks.gamea.co/c/edru5z1z

>Android download
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.konami.duellinks&hl=en

>Android emulator
bignox.com/ (download, install, make a google account, download duel links from the playstore)

>Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf

>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Leaked/Datamined Info
imgur.com/a/zViO5

>Extracted files from the game
Audio/cards/characters.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mP_fxnqSU3NDVQMWZOVjU1RVU

Farming Guide:
reddit.com/r/DuelLinks/comments/5p7hwp/the_farming_guide/

Reminder nips are faggots of the highest caliber and run to your format entirely just to lag your ass to death because fuck you thats why.

Should have dropped two more.

Me too

>play NA/SA
>get matched up against rural peruvian coffee bean farmer
>he sets a trap card face down
>starting hand
>paladin of white dragon
>strawberry faggot card
>white dragon ritual
>black pendant
>kaiser sea horse
>play everything and pendant up the kaiser
>activate paladin of the white dragons effect and summon 1 of my blue eyes to the field
>i hit him with 2200 kaiser
>he activates his trap card
>its that golden faggot apple card
>he heals up
>2200 token spawns
>end turn
>peruvian farmer isnt drawing his card
>time runs out
>i win
>mfw this faggot probably went and strangled his miniature donkey the only form of transportation he had left

Remember to turn your game speed up to full!!!!!!!

>mirror wall
>mirror wall
>enemy controller
>mirror wall
>mirror wall
>enemy controller

So he had no monsters?

Is it worth it to even attempt this event? Or is it too infested with nip whales?

get good faggot

Yeah it is. You can easily get into the lowest reward tier rank.

Even if thats the maximum you get to you'll still get gold, keys and 1 prismatic UR and SR at the end of it

Get the fucking gems while you can.

Is it me or is going second way better than going first?
>Player who goes first can't attack
>Player who goes first has no idea what their opponent's deck is
>Player who goes first only gets 4 cards

I'm trying to unlock Ishizu, do duels at the gate not count or something?

I'm well over 200 light summons.

>Player who goes first has no idea what their opponent's deck is
But you can see their character, nigga. And 99% of the time they're using the basic shit for their character.

Sound about right. Some clown on previous thread got my hope up when he claimed plenty of people still make do without mirror wall.

I got smashed by every fuckers with mirror wall while I'm the odd one out.

just use trap jammers?

Wtf is this, why is it in japanese?

So we should be saving these gems for the new pack right?

Maybe this game is from a country that writes things in japanese

>spend money
>can't buy singles

When is konami going to release a sequel to yugioh online thats like mtgo reee

why did they fucking cancel the original if they weren't going to replace it. What the fug.

Because as it says, it can't find the translation.

Weren't the new packs supposed to come out today?

No. No one ever said that.

>people complaining about that 1800atk fairy being added
>when this 1900atk Spellcaster with a free mst is being added
kek

And then brick myself? The card is completely situation unlike Mirror Wall. It's great if you pull it off but most of the time you won't have them when you need them.

I also did not expect literally everyone I met thus far had them. If I did I would have gone completely anti meta.

it's already in game if you have pegasus scrub

>got the low signal connection error earlier
>actually successfully reconnected from that type of error despite that always having been a loss every single time before
It's nice that Konami actually fixes their game in these updates. Auto duel knows how to use Windstorm of Etaqua now too.
Although it sucks that the KC cup duels don't get counted for the weekly pvp mission.

I mean it's situational, but everyone and their mother runs trap cards that activate during the battle phase. It's not like Mirror Wall is the only potential card to negate.

Granted I hate Mirror Wall with a burning passion too.

Just use Twister you faggot. Even De-spell if you hate Field Spells that much. Might even sack you some Enemy Controllers.

Kinda wanna try to get a second mirror wall

KC cup is how rank should always be

Then just use Trap Jammer you whiny faggot.

>double the keys you get from duels
>doesn't double the keys you get from the card trader

This does not improve the pace of farming at all, it just makes me reach the max for regular keys much faster.

I got KoG and I don't have mirror wall

That counters Apples, Arm Shield and Michizure too you know. And you never run more than 2 anyway.

>really want to get gems in KC cup
>can't handle how slow PVP is

I would have gone completely anti meta where they won't even have the chance to activate mirror wall if I knew literally everyone had them.

Fuck off faggot

Try KC then.

You know it doubles the dropped colored keys too right?

Is PvP slow for you? All of my duels so far on KC cup have been completely one sided and short, either I dominate them or get dominated myself.

Yeah, but the specific color I need still drops at the same abysmal rate, so I'm still stuck fighting Tea maybe once a day.

Trap Jammer is a staple, not anti-meta you faggot.

>either I dominate them or get dominated myself
Hot

How high is your rank /dlg/?

Just reach 4 stars and still out of rank.
Already tired of the event.

Oh in that regards yeah it's pretty quick. I keep playing idiots who have like 25+ cards in there deck.

Only game that went for a while was against a Kaiba who summoned Blue Eyes turn 1 via Paladin but didn't attack me. I should have been dead but luckily he kept me alive until I could find something to get rid of it.

I've only played 4 duels so far and won all of them but it's slow and tedious waiting around.

Yeah and the anti meta deck I would use does not even need to attack faggot.

> I should have been dead but luckily he kept me alive

I've fought a lot of stall faggots that do this, like they think they're being clever or something. Really wish I could see they're face when I draw the one card I need to win and use it.

I don't know why he did it. I didn't have anythign to kill the Blue eyes, just to barely stall out but after about 5 draws I got Order To Charge to destroy his Blue Eyes and then Win the same turn.

Blue Eyes summoned via Paladin can't attack the turn they are summoned.

It's called the Card Trader.

>Keking NAfags with based Karate man with FREE passage and double sword.
Rexfags BTFO by my memedeck.

nice bait

Retard.

Are you a Joey player

Nah I'm a fag who's playing Rex.

Mainly because I don't have any decent cards and 1900 ATK Dinosaurs is good enough for me.

How long does it take to get a good deck?
My deck struggles with level 30 ld and I wanna join in on rewards via kc.

I'm considering going the deep end and buying 3 Kuribohs.

it's the only thing I'm missing in my control deck.

You might as well play yugioh in real life assuming you have 0 right now for the money you are about to spend.

You're just stuffing your deck for dead hands with three.

Worst girl

If the American and European server all full of Asians, does that mean the Asian server have the least amount?

Japanese first graders will kick your ass over there.

Those are fake Japanese.

>Just spent over 1000 keys farming Kaiba
>Between 4-5K usually
>At least 4K except for 2 or 3 that I lost
>Got 1 Enemy Controller and 3 skills
Took forever, I wish the drop rates where better.

you need 2 econ

Made it to a 10 game win streak in the KC cup and you don't get any bonus points for it - just the same 50 that you get for a 5 game streak and above
Bit miffed desu

I have no reading comprehension, do you get gems for individual games in KC Cup? Or do you need a streak or something?

What characters are worth farming?

I've got a Econ from Kaiba, looking to get a Metalmorph from Joey.

Aside from those two, who should I farm?

Tea's a must if you want a Dark Magician deck.

Just happened again. Being able to instantly reboot and get back in the game faster is really nice. Although that may just be because they separated the matchups regionally for the event.

3 daily missions, and a bunch of missions for the whole event. There's also the one from raising your stars.

*the ones
Sorry.

You get alternate prizes of gems/coins for milestone amounts of score earned for winning duels in the event
You also get gems for advancing in levels that use the same score (although you lose some score for losing as well) but are separate from the milestone levels
There are also prizes given out depending on your rank when the whole event ends

Just beat someone @ 4* with WATAPON.

#DUELLIFEGOALS

gtfo my region

>fighting some dinofag
>leave a very obvious backrow with Golden Apples and 2 Reinforcements
>still attacks with his Crawling Dragon #2
>Get free 2800 beatstick on the field

How's everyone's event going?

I'm 10-2 with a loss due to DC while I was winning, but I'm still at 2* so it will probably get harder

>3 Mirror walls
>3 Enemy controllers
>3 Kuriboh
>EVERY FUCKING MATCH
Fuck I can't take this anymore.
Struck at 5* rank.

Just SPEND MONEY lmao

I'm going to assume he was aiming for Freya. It's sad either way.
READ MY CARDS

Wow user seems like your fairy deck is doing good. Would you share the recipe?

STOP MATCHING ME UP WITH JAPS AND CHINKS

Well fuck. I disconnected again and managed to reconnect and end my turn, but for some reason I got a failed loss just a few seconds later.

11 secret hymns and scriptures

>requires a tribute
>only 1900 attack

Why?

Because it has a good effect?

Because 90% of the time I'm throwing it out with Freya and Court of Justice. Rarely I'll search WATAPON from Raimei for a easy tribute.

Whats your counter for those card, order to charge and Relinquished?

>Relinquished
De-Spell, any spell removal can easily kill Relinquished

Crying, mostly. Sometimes I throw a fit. Charge is easier since it's not hard to restock my field unless they nuke it.

I got Garlandorf. I like Ritual Monsters. Is a ritual deck viable? Any ritual fag here?

Better grind/pay for 2 Manju and Sonic Birb

Then I just attack Freya and you take an asslod of damage and get stuck with a monster no better than my basic dinos. What now Fairyfag?

And retards like this, ladies and gents, are the reason why fairy decks are so effective.

Stop baiting.

this is bait right

(You)

so this tournament has been an eye opener. the only truly viable deck is staple dinos. everything else is just a gimmick.

fish, control. everything. I'll either reroll for 2 Mirror Walls or just drop the game altogether.

Dinos are shit

So i was about to destroy a japanese water shitter but a connection error appeared. Now what? Do i wait or something? I'am about to hit Level 2 so i don't want to lose