vid.me/Zrrf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nino is ok

I love Takumi!

>Silver Nobleman
It should be Silver Nobleboy, right?

ROBIN IS FLAT AND CUTE AND STRONG

I love Azura

So, uh, who was Sirius? Why doesn't he take off the mask? Did I miss something?

I love Severa and so do you! If you have a Severa in your barracks, you should use her! She's got good growths and slays armored units! Ask anyone!

I want to FUCK Hector!!

Why did FeMUfags insist that a free unit would be stronger and much more viable than Julia, a focus unit, let alone Nino?

There's literally nothing wrong with loving your sister.

WE

This thread needs Ike.

Gross.

She's shit.

She has a nice butt too!

Shut the FUCK up

>Lilina was -atk, so try to roll for a Snacki
>takes 85 orbs
>also -atk
I don't know what I expected

Can you not?

>Roll for cute waifu
>Get ugly butch slut
JUST

Armpitposting

How do I use GG to roll a shitload of 5* units?

Kempf when?

I spy with my little eye
A girly I can get cause she don't get too many likes

Magic Casca a shit.

Klein is cool and all but where's the Dieck?

I like Hana

Uhh wow *tugs collar* are all Jugdral babes as hot as this cutie? I finally see the light, sorry grandpabros

perky b cups

>Roll Reinhardt
>1 Speed

>quote from man stabbed

toot toot

That one person still hasn't said anything I think although you can make any unit to 5 star

Uh....so I'm just supposed to leave her here?

Can't I carry her or something?

>b cups
Eww no
she's a cup maximum.

Yell GG when you roll and get shit.

He's 19 in FE6, but for some reason he looks like 12 in his Heroes art

You can't abort what you can't catch!

vid.me/Zrrf

>Mark helps his friends get with they're waifus and humbly bows out once his job is done
>not even in the poll
>Kiran brainwashes people and makes them his sex slaves
>IS keep feeding him more women

I want Dieck to bend Rutger over and fuck him

I want to eat snacks off snacki's forehead

So Shinon and Gatrie are totally going to share a banner, right?

Never played the Jugdral games, but damn they got nice character designs. And I don't just mean like cute girls, but a majority of the characters, both genders, just look fucking awesome.

Why does Lonk fear the vagina?

No point, even with all the videos and at least 10 different guides posted, retards will still ask dumb questions about why their element editing is failing without ever thinking about what they're doing.

You have to leave her, you can rescue her lategame

Not really, it's pretty bland and boring
>uhh lets give everyone longcoats

Is this Robin even worth the feathers? I also have a 4 star Catria and Cordellia

The designs are pretty great across the board, yeah

Felicia is my Vallite queen.

I hope she adapts okay to going from being a servant to having her own servants.

I have a Severa whose attack is so damn low she can't even cut herself

How do i beat people in arena and highest stratums? My current team seems very weak, what should i am for when Rolling? I dont think i can roll hector/takumi

Yes! Cutest butt in Ylisse and Nohr!

Who wants to read my Corrin/Selena fanfiction?

holy shit, is the person who drew this simultaneously both hard of hearing and fucking retarded? she says "lucky you" not "loving you"; this is not only obvious from the voice line but also obvious from her characterization

-Speed, +Def

Can tank Bows more, but is shit otherwise

Stahl a cute~

I want to hold his hand~

Is it lewd?

Lyn and Ike costumes WHEN?

Artistic freedom

Corrin was on the BR path and shanked Selena, the end.

>they drew something entirely based on a mishearing
How fucking embarrassing that must be.

Fuck off with your shitty headcanon

Stahl smells. As evidenced by his unwashed hair. I hope his dandruff-encrusted oils fester in your palms when you run your hands through it.

> +spd -def tiny tiki
How bad is it?

Your team looks pretty ok to me. Maybe you just need to get better at baiting and kiting.

Is it cute?

>still no Ike
J U S T
U
S
T

Even more embarrassing it says in text format what her line is of her skill triggers.

calm down, do you get this mad when people make "butt master" jokes about demitri

>Shitlena
No.

Unless the unit is Effie, +Spd is usually always good for something.

-Res or HP would have been preferred, but its not the end of the world

Maybe Thracia but Genealogy makes everyone look pretty distinct. The only problem is that kids look a bit too much like their parents sometimes to the point where they're more like clones instead of children, just with shorter hair usually.

The weak should fear the strong

Oh, but if it was CORRINxCAMILLA THO you'd be lapping my cock up like a dog for the pastebin you shitfuckcuck

>claims she has the most attractive butt in two countries where she canonically exists
>"headcanon"
????????????

Hes stating facts sir.

>get a +atk -hp 4* eliwood

I want to believe. To believe in cavalry meme teams. But would he just get outclassed by marx?

I know how to do all this a different way. I saw in the video he brings up in the notepad about manipulating SP. That's all I want to know that I can't find.

Ike getting added is pretty much a myth since IS is going to worry about fixing hacks first.

What did he mean by this?

>have a -atk severa
>due to the way armorslayer works it does fucking no damage
wow great unit

Just post it

FLat AND strong!
WOW!

Does Nino's weapon get a bonus from Spur skills?

Or does it only count fortify/hone skills?

Is Jaffar a sand nigger?

she's actually pretty good thanks to her oddly high survivability and Reposition is great against the arena AI. But you can't get her at 5* so I doubt there's too many other people using her at higher-level arena so she'll be in B-C tier forever.

The bonus comes from anything you can see on the stat screen as a buff mid-turn, before battle.

So no, spurs do not count

There's nothing to support your claim outside of fan art. Kill yourself severacuck

Selena better give good succ

No, Jaffar is cute and he is my husband!

Dragons are for ________________

>What is an opinion

How did you even read my post Nino?

My Falchion

purging

My phone broke. I'm sad. But I can use Bluestacks as an emulator in the time being, and get the daily orbs, but since orbs don't transfer between iOS and Android, I'll just be making a semi-pull with aprox a week's worth of orbs. What'll happen when I go *back* to iOS from the emulated android?

Also from the licensing agreement with Nox it seems like it's basically spyware.