/fhg/ - For Honor General

Quality Ubisoft™ Edition

>NEW: First balance patch is out tomorrow (2/28) at 8am EST (1300 GMT)! Patch notes here:
pastebin.com/bLTaZ3VL

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Previous thread:

Early for where are the tournament vods

First for LB.

NOBUSHI

WIFE

NOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

second for Warden/Nobushi pure love.

Dead gaem

I like femraider.

Pk needed those bug fixes.

what is this screenshot supposed to show me

nice.

God damn i wish i could parry and block as effectively on the LB as the warden.

FIRST FOR FACTION WAR DOES NOTHING

JEWBISOFT SCAMMED EVERYONE AGAIN

The bug of PK existing needs to be fixed.

filename should be a hint.

>That old hag
>Wife material
>Not picking fertile, loving, strong Valk or FemRaider

shit taste

What's the progress on that Warden and Nobushi fapfic? I'm desperate.

>its a conqueror match
>its a warlord match
These cunts do nothing but turtle all duel long and gain so much from just parrying. They never have to commit to the first strike, what a load of shit design

Banned.

Does anybody else has a problem where when you open your game, it starts with a red NAT and stays like that for 10 min to 2 hours and after that it goes do yellow?

>Valkyries chose who they represent on the path to valhalla.
>Valkyrie will never represent you in front of the gods.

At least conq is slow, Warlord is a fucking cunt with his fast fucking lights and hyper armor.

>lewdkeeper
god damn I hate you waifufags, you sound like fucking retards

Banned. Forever, I hope.

The helicopter attack is a technique banned by the Samurai.

Rate and post yours
Ignore that he is holding the sword the wrong way

>Have 50 hours played
>No prestiged heroes because it took me forever to decide on a main and I only play 1v1/2v2
Is prestige 1 a waste for crates? Don't think I can make it to 3.

this game is giving me a musclegirl fetish

help

Are you saying you dont miss that slutty knight?

>Overall love Bonqeuror
>Want to put emblem on him
>can't put it on shield
>limited to chest which is mostly covered up by most chest pieces

So I've gotten pretty good with Kensei but I'm having trouble with good Lawbringers. I don't really know what I should be doing. I just keep my distance and toss in some lights to chip away at them until they die but it is boring as fuck. The thing I really don't like it Lawbringer interrupting me after the first two hits up my combo. Can I stop that at all, cause right now I just don't finish combos, I just BTFO and see what he does.

31st for MUSCLE WORSHIP

>that filename

im dying

webms

>Constantly parry an orochi
>Get called a bitch
>He uses revenge mode
>keeps trying to GB me off of ledges
This community is fucking pathetic.

>femraider will never break your neck with her thighs

fcuk this dumb gay fucking earth and my life i just want to die in my sleep tonight with my dreams

as fun as this game is I really don't think it's good for your health. I swear by i'm going to get an aneurysm playing this game

believing ubisoft could've properly balanced the game was a mistake, I should've listened. now i'm stuck with 60 dollars of regret because steam won't refund after 4 hours

I find punishing shoves with a side-dash light works wonders. Just gotta not position yourself near any walls or else he's gonna put his hands on you and touch you in places.

What? Did faggots really report someone for posting bins to writing or something now? Boy I sure hate that OC made for the thread.

Wait the author of the Warden and nobushi fic was banned?
im sad

Am I a cool guy yet?

It's almost as bad as the league of legends community

what am i supposed to be doing in 4v4s as a conqueror

no one will engage unless its 3v1 and he sucks in revenge

>no strong lawhusbando to touch my sensitive femroachy in places

yeah, didn't take long did it? shame too because the core game is really fun, despite the power balance between heroes.

Get the emblem in the screencap.

>play female raider in beta because i was so excited for valk and it wasn't in open beta
>game comes out
>fucking terrible with valkyrie
>amazing with raider
>"good fight you're the only good raider i've come up against"

god damnit

i want to play my waifu but raider is too high test and those dodge stuns eat people alive

>*gently headbutts u from behind*

baa! >:3

Doesn't shield bash knockdown in revenge? Just spam that + heavy?

Pretty nice looking Warlord my dude.

Domo beautiful.

HOW THE FUCK DO I BEAT NOBUSHI AS THE LAW

Based mods keeping thread clean from garbage. Be grateful, tasteless retards.

I meant fancy mix up combo
any second attack in those chain will just get blocked 95% of the time anyway

>join elimination vs ai for order completion
>match found
>2-0
>match ends while i spectate

every single fucking time oh my god

it does but it puts them out of range for a heavy 90% of the time

>that face
>japanese

Has the artist literally never seen a jap before

I've gotten really good at positioning and choosing my fights. I don't get thrown off ledges much at this point because I dodge around for ideal positioning a lot. I guess I'll just keep playing the boring game of chipping away at lawbreaker. He is legit the only character I don't like fighting.

>14 frame zone attack that is plus on block, the closest comparable to this is the Wardens, which is punishable on block with a GB for massive damage
>The fastest lights in the game, so fast that half the cast has to make guesses when blocking her
>Spam able dodges and the fastest move speed so even when exhausted you will never catch her
>Dodge attack is a heavy, so even if you block it you dont gain advantage/cant punish unlike the rest of the cast with dodge attacks.
>Confirms massive damage off any hit confirm

The Warden/Warlord are nothing compared to the distilled cancer that is PK, and they buffed her.

If she doesnt get a hotfix I dont think i'll keep playing this game. Everyone else is beatable and fun to fight, but PK is pure cancer.

Stop no more

tfw this pic makes me want to main raider

thank you, i needed that little bit of niceness in my life today. Have a good night and i hope you are enjoying the game as best you can.

As a law, how do I handle a nobushi? Maybe I haven't played against enough nobushis, but her attacks are so quick it's hard to get a parry off - I could hardly get a block in. And if I miss one, it's combo central on my ass.

Parry and then top light followup or GB into side heavy.

You aren't going to get any attacks of your own off against her so you have to rely on parry punishes.

They really fucked her eyes up with the helmets. Looks like she's retarded.

I have had the most success bulling them into a corner as safely as possible then going to town. Just make sure to not get kicked and focus on a good defensive push.

You have a lot more hp than she does, but just work her down.

>Warden still hasn't won a tournament
>people continue to say that he is the most OP character in the game

What did they mean by this? No but really, what the fuck do they mean by this?

Ah yes, while posters like are always posted but not removed by "based" mods.

You want some comfy?
Go to skirmish, turn off text chat, and pick conq.
Don't ever engage unless its with an ally and stick with your team as best you can.
Whenever someone on your team is fighting just run in and bash whoever they're fighting, without interrupting your teammate of course.
Take revive feat for maximum support and make sure your army of soldiers never dies.
If you get outnumbered, find the nearest ledge and start shoving people off with your dash-shieldbash.
If you outnumber them and you don't have anything better to do, just set next to an enemy engaging an ally and charge up that heavy.
Seriously its fun as fuck just to be the absolute biggest asshole conqueror, and since its skirmish you get to put your opponents through that hell over and over and over again.

As for balancing, you can't possibly be expecting a game that launched not even two fucking weeks ago to be completely balanced.
Devs like to take their sweet time with shit like this since its AAA and all that, balance will come at a slow pace and then the new heroes will come out and throw all that out the window.

No, that's fucking stupid, I didn't even read their stuff but that's some maximum baby bitch nigger shit.

fight a level 3 nobuslut bot until you can constantly parry everything she does

when you parry a light, immediately move your mouse up and mash heavy attack, done correctly she'll get a mace to the face and get half her delicate healthpool evaporated

Its either 9 or 18 frames depending on if console or pc not 14.
Only second light first lights arent special.
Dash heavies are parryable on reaction
You dont have to hit confirm its an option select.
Peacekeeper is a problem but youve got to get your facts straight before you try to convince others.

Will I actually match up against people of my skill level if I keep losing as LB?

>As for balancing, you can't possibly be expecting a game that launched not even two fucking weeks ago to be completely balanced.
except there were extensive betas

Same man. I cry when I face people that actually know how to parry. Kensei lights attacks are so fucking slow.

Only her side attacks are quick, her overheads are horribly slow so keep your guard left or right and react accordingly.

Remember, it's okay to guard instead of parry. Only try for the parry when you know it's coming. Shove her around a lot, Nobushi has a difficult time dealing with shove.

BAA! >X3

The top light will connect? Because the GB never does.

I try this but I suck at it.

It has to be shitters that don't understand that all you need to do is throw out a light to stop the vortex. Although as far as fighting game vortexes go his is pretty laughable, you should see ssf4 Ibuki vortexes. Now that was some crazy shit.

Can pk ever do a heavy after a parry ? I don't want to just stab people every time.

>*aggressively headbutts you in the face*

blergh >:(

WE

Hmm, I don't feel like I get my lights parried much at all. Are you just throwing them out a lot?

>dash attacks u*
>parries everything u do*

heh...nothin perssonell.....old man....

ITS A HARD LIFE.

BUT A GOOD LIFE.

>Dash heavies are parry able on reaction

This is true in a vacuum, but when you factor in that every second she exists is another second she could fuck you up with her Zone Attack and there is nothing you can do but block it makes it much harder to react to her dodge attacks, especially the amount they spam their dodge all the time before going for a YOLO Zone Attack.

>Only second light first lights arent special
Similar to the last point, when there is this omnipresent threat of getting rolled over by her Zone Attack at all times it makes blocking her reasonably fast first light hard (then the second is pure BS)

Otherwise i thank you for the corrective post.

>Implying companies do anything with betas except flaunt around their glorified demo.
Beta is a buzzword at this point in the industry, and means almost nothing.

Parry is your friend as Kensei.
Parry then do a foward-GB. If its a light you get it guaranteed, and if its a heavy you get it sometimes.
Side heavy for 40 guaranteed damage, then go into overhead ender at which point you can cancel into two moves or do the unexpected and follow through, you'd be surprised how much even good players get caught off by a Kensei doing a full overhead ender.
t. rep 4 Kensei.

Why is this game so comfy to drink and have music/background noise to?

>Drinkan
Local Porter
>Listenan
Mostly MDE sketches and things suggest in other threads
>Playan
Captain Conqueror

I try to mix it up if they start to parry them. Try to catch them parrying too early.

>get duel
>Warden, me in Kensei
>she leads me 0:2
>can recover and pull a 3:2 victory
>she techd my gbs at least 5 times
>leaves lobby

>next game
>exact same warden
>pull a 3:1 victory
>complains again about "gb spam"
>ok whatever

>next game
>same player, but in a Warlord

holy shit this is some matchmaking, not to mention the salt.

Tozen Campaign when?

you wait for a buff

The hell is he complaining about, GB is literally Kensei's best option for openers why the fuck wouldn't you use it.

Thanks man but I already do all that stuff. Just get annoyed I don't really have any moves that catch people off guard with speed except top light dash.

>Playing a character with slow guard shift speed
>Get hit by PK once
>"Welp, I guess I'm dead"

There's a different animation for the top light after a parry and it's much quicker and guaranteed.

nobushi vs law is the one fucking matchup, probably the ONLY matchup where Law is favored because he is essentially the only character that can do anything to her on parry.

Do you feint? I feint a ton. Feinting the third hit of the combo then dash up GB works way more often than it should.

Warden va kensei duels are awesome.

his hairstyle, mask, and tattoos actually look cool as fuck and I wish you had more customization over your character so we could have shit like that.