Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #844
Magic Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: feen.us/lhi9.zip (now with subtitle fix)

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.torrent
Manual Installation [For masochists, not recommended]: pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Card Database:
no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/ (still down, use the backup zip for old cards)

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/qmhvfh.7z
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_TYSRfXoiurR-YIDQ8-iJ9CJUmQyuRliP2zWpR39Cak/edit#gid=1266161806
mega.nz/#F!sdFxUbyB!MWCSy6PXg1g88dsH20ZbVg
mega.nz/#!nU5RDD4R!dEpiLnpKLzPwoSO58CDXGKxe6K2D2EidfU4iXX-mlQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

W-what POWER! B-But HOW?! *random moaning* I-i can't be defeated like this! *dies*

You have to load bend_over_1 for character 0 and bend_over_2 for character 1.
The intro pose it's based upon is picrelated. Any other pose will look weird.
And, as you've probably guessed, it's not a full-fledged sex position. Just Intro pose for screenshots.

Im going to sleep dont die k?

T:ToN just came out so better someone else keep the general alive.

feet mods literally when

To the guy with pixel dicks from last thread, you still haven't shown that you're using the right launchers. Exe name is irrelevant, make sure you're using the ones from the uncensor's mega.

Why not remake it as a varation of doggy?

because tweaking the limbs while the whole body is moving is a major pain in the ass. Especially since every position has 3 distinct loops so you can't match it to all 3. You'd understand if you tried.

Post cute R63

More

no. it's time to eliminate yourself from existence instead. :)

Why do you refuse to adapt to your changing surroundings? The meme is dead. It has no new participants and a dwindling list of old ones. Make a new one already

The meme isn't dead.
The threads are dead

The meme is pretty much also dead.

The meme is very much dead

r63 was always a terrible meme
kill yourself ;o

R63 will never die

perhaps. your brain is long dead on the hand though. :)

>no good Oreimo cards

Shitty series don't deserve good cards.

Shitty general don't deserve good cards.

Go away Tot

too bad your cards will always be below trash hack jobs, friend

Shitty compared to what? I don't think I've ever heard of a good general

I can confirm. I have browsed and posted in about 6 generals over the course of this year. No such thing as a good general.

I unironically think that this is probably one of the most valuable generals as far as relation to the game is concerned.

This general contains pretty much all the resources of AA2. You'd be stuck with what you can get from AS or Dongfire if the general wasn't around and that's not a lot.

Will we ever make it to the #1000 thread?

Oh yeah, this general does work for thier game. Each general has thier up's and problems. I was commenting on how there is no such thing as a general that fits the anonymous vision of a perfect thread.

Generals are threads where people come to talk about a game and consistently come back. People eventually start getting to know each other which shatters that core foundation of anonymous board etiquette. And when people start getting to know one another and are not shitposting each other to death, friendships form which can come across as a hug box to outsiders and people start screaming cancer.

Then people form off site groups and start talking to eachother and eventually stop coming to the general because now they have a group of friends they can talk to on a regular basis about general's game or anything really. Off site groups allows people to go off topic and can encompass everything. This is why people refer discords as the harbingers of death.

My personal opinion? I post on Veeky Forums because forums always have egotistical admins that pick and choose rules to enforce heavily censor people who don't suck their dick. So I understand how this cycle works and im completely okay with people moving on. I am too anti social to stick to a group of people, and prefer slow places like this.

That's why I don't hang out in the aa2g discord

everyone there is already a friend and I'm thirdwheely

not to mention there are never any cute cards posted

if only you didn't avatarfag as well. While I'm usually not anal about it it avatarfagging should be reserved for cases when you actually have to identify yourself to avoid confusion, like when you're talking about something you've done or is known to have some knowledge about.

The aa2g discord probably has nothing to do with aa2 or this general. I don't believe more than a couple of people there even post and you can forget discussions pertaining to AA2.

I follow the motto of letting people do whatever they want to do and embrace the conquences. If posting an image every now an then marks me as an avatarfag. Then so be it.

Shut the fuck up about this meta shit and post girls.

at least post images from this game and not from that garbage anime. right now the sole purpose of your images is "I am the swirly glasses guy but I don't want to hear people call my waifu ugly so here's this slut". It adds nothing to what you're saying, has no relevance in the thread and is a prime example of annoying avatarfagging.

aa2g discord doesn't talk about aa2 at all. it's a circlejerk for crap that's not related to aa2

despite the memes, the steam group is often very active in game and mod discussion

> I don't want to hear people call my waifu ugly so here's this slut"
I don't know where this came from because people call her ugly regardless if posted.

Posting swirly glasses cadet is fine. Posting swirly glasses anime girl for no reason is obnoxious. Best option is making swirly glasses anime girl in AA2 and then posting her

I have too many screenshots of this pose

I highly doubt that will make the user happy. I am pretty sure he wants me to kill myself. Which is a completely normal reaction to me.

You should probably consider looking deep inside and asking yourself if multiple people don't like something I do then perhaps its time to change

you're not here to make me happy but to discuss the game. If you don't want me to notice you - don't posting things to identify yourself. Or kill yourself if you find it easier.

So posting game content is shitposting after all.

Consider that multiple people dislike you shitting your pants over someone accompanying a trivial post with a trivial image and making a big deal out of nothing but try not to say anything because it would be hypocritical

This is also true. Complaints about avatars are as bad as the avatars

You'll find that here people hate avatarfagging more than like it as evidenced by the fact that im not the same guy that chastised you before.

We have no names here, no trips, no avatarfags for the most part for a reason

And I'm not the guy who was avatarfagging

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

user, I have jewish ancestry. People want to lynch me no matter what I do. Getting called names and being told to kill myself is a normal day for me.

I could sit here and learn python, and make a AA2 clone on unity, and ill still be called a faggot. There is no such thing as making anyone happy. People always find excuses to bitch about.

>if i'm going to be called a faggot anyway might as well suck some dicks

Exactly
I might as well enjoy myself while being called a faggot.

>There is no such thing as making anyone happy.
I've been in this thread for 3 years and have garnered less hate in that time than you have in this past month. You have a problem that will follow you for the rest of your life unless you address it now

>have garnered less hate in that time than you have in this past month.
One user hating me equates to more hate you got in 3 years?

You're hated by more than 1 user friend.

You don't speak for me. I just want to see game content posted and I don't care if it's the same girl over and over as long as the images are new

you're mistaken if you think that's only me.
And I don't hate you per se.
I don't like your waifu but that's not my business
I don't like you avatarfagging right from the start because it's annoying and I tell it to you early so you can stop.

Well thank you for caring user. That is the nicest thing said to me this month.

You can't prove that statement without identifying yourself. If you choose not to identify yourself it can be assumed that you're lying and that you are indeed hated by the general

post smug

I'm not here to have a dick measuring contest im here to put thing into perspective for him. Acting annoying then double down on your annoyances by acting sad and pathetic makes you a really undesirable person to be around. This is a real life issue and im just trying to help

I can assure you that more than one person finds you annoying. This little show of yours isn't helping either.

user my last post was 29 minutes ago.
You brought it back up for no reason.

I can assure that more than one person has no problem with him at all. same as the other guy, I'm giving you perspective

Also, I agree with
We don't hate you, we're just letting you know that you're starting to get on our nerves. No one told you to kill yourself.
This is my last post about this topic.

Whoops. I mean to quote myself,
Confused me by starting with the same sentence. Guess that wasn't my last post.

Am I too late?

Eyes too small imo.
Would ruffle her hair though.

Really? I think they look okay.

They look better in that image, but I still think it could use improvement.

When I can look forward to dicking you?

As soon as Github lets me download AASnowflake, I guess.

a.pomf.cat/qmhvfh.7z
Here you go user. I had the rar still sitting in my download folder.
Make sure to keep those two buttons off in the image when taking screenshots for poses.

Thanks, user.
Quick question though; I saved the clothes inside the card now, but they won't appear on the card itself, neither with the Clothes tab or the Card Replacer tab. What do?

>State: 1
Fuck my life. I truly am shit at cards.

Now show me the booty!

That is what is called the card face.
There are two parts to every card, whats inside the card and whats on the outside. The outside is what the image is, the inside is the data the card holds.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_TYSRfXoiurR-YIDQ8-iJ9CJUmQyuRliP2zWpR39Cak/edit#gid=1266161806
The guide shows you how to make card faces and you just use a paint program to make a card face. I prefer taking screen shots while in game. And use those for card faces. Because you can play with the poser and make some nice things. Then I just go through my wallpaper collection for backgrounds.

How you present the card is entirely up to you, but how to keep the data inside the card is the step by step. I also like to keep clothing saves in the folder with the card as well because people can play with the card and accidentally mess up the clothing. The /aa2g/ class has some nice cards that is a mix of both methods.

I'm trying to figure out how to use the pose that was posted in the last thread, but I can't figure out how 2p posing works. I'm getting this whenever I try loading the pose. I'm using version 10.

Help me, /aa2g/.

Some poses cant be used in H mode.
Some can.

did you read ?

Zip up your current working files and post them please. I want to take a look at this obstinate outfit of yours.

It's an intro pose. You started sex so you missed your chance.

I don't know how I missed that.
Thanks.

Meant to reply to

mega.nz/#F!sdFxUbyB!MWCSy6PXg1g88dsH20ZbVg

p01 has the normal meshes in their proper place for all the heights. This outfit right now would work fine for normal weights in state 1. p04 I have no idea whats in there right now. Cubby SVIs exist for the uniform so it wont flesh boot but the ribbons and scarf are still normal SVIs so it will clip. I think there is nothing for thin in there so thin will flesh boot

>no p03 required
Witchcraft I say. What was your base outfit again? 72?

base was 8. Scarf and ribbon from 71

I'll give it a look-see.

FUCK

Well, that took me long enough. I used the method from the Google doc now. I checked it ingame and nothing seems broken. I hope.

mega.nz/#!nU5RDD4R!dEpiLnpKLzPwoSO58CDXGKxe6K2D2EidfU4iXX-mlQc

is this game still broken on windows 10?

Maybe if you are a retard.
Works perfectly fine on my Win10 machine.