How does this look for 200k /o?

how does this look for 200k /o?

Looks just fine, as it would.

Swap an LS into it

looks like a chrysler
the wiring looks cheap

I don't know anything about cars.
What am I looking at here?

well, for a change it seems like someone on Veeky Forums is actually doing real work frequently

One side of an OHV V8 without the valve cover

nah 93 Ford Bronco with a 302

The only part removed from the engine is the top lid of it, the valve cover. Those are the rocker arms and valve springs. It is a 4-cylinder engine with pushrods... Or possibly one side of a V8.

v8

well its not going to be very powerful, but it should run ok. the factory 5.0 was a DOG

Neato.

the rims

A blown head gasket

crankshift

yeah 185 hp is a serious let down out of a v8 but it will sound good and be decently reliable. 65 mph is already sketchy in a lifted bronco

how much lift? hope its not a lot, things get sketchy fast

I bought it with a 3 inch body lift, looks kinda dumb. Might get rid of it and install a 4 inch suspention lift . or I might just add 2 more inches of suspension. just want to clear 35s with room to articulate

leave the body lift and do 4 inches of suspension lift. Put 37's on and let them make their own clearance.

True. looks like the body lift was done in the 90s. Just waiting for the body to slide off the frame when I go up a hill one day

here's a pic of the truck. needs some attention to the body. Rear passenger fender was murdered by the previous owner. it's going to be beaten up anyways

looks good mine looked way worse on my 302 you should pull the rockers and inspect the pushrods and to reinstall just torque them back down to 20ftlbs

oh almost forgot go to the parts store or order some rubber and steel valve cover gaskets

yup did that, didn't have enough time to pull the rocker arms though.

i would def check them if your car ever ran into oil starvation they have a tendency to pyramid at the ends i would also replace pcv screen and valve in the back of the intake if its clogged youll blow all your seals out