>wait until 17 to get permit for $24
>wait 6 months to take road test
>parents never teach me to drive
>grandparents never teach me to drive
>wind up graduating without license

I was literally a bus rider

I was too angsty and edgy in high school to care about driving

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid

Had 300k miles by the time I got it from my dad, ended up putting another 205k until it finally died.

Im 19 and have no car no license

Imagine all the trashy sloot ace you could have got in it

1994 Honda Civic LX sedan (MT)

Color: Barney purple

Didn't stop me though. I lost my virginity in that fucker lol

damn
i didn't have a car either but my dad took me out to teach me to drive and setup the garbage cans in front of the house to teach me to parallel park and stuff
funny thing was i didn't even need to parallel park during my drive test

I wanted to be dagumi to take down the back roads from and to school. probably would've motivated me to get better grades too since i know that no matter how shit i felt i always had my car that i liked and enjoyed.

I had this bad boy. 69 blistering horsepower and 4 working gears (5th was fucked)

No, I get that
But trashy sluts like these cars and I have a weakness for thicc trashy sluts

old vw & land cruiser

had a car for each year
>hand me down 2002 taurus base fleet car sophmore year
>ef hatch/95 integra ls junior year
>LS vtec turbo (400whp) 94 civic ex, 92 f150 4.9 (winter truck)
high school was gewd fampai

AT this point I've given up on learning manual
I just want to fucking drive its such an inconvenience

I have no idea how to drive, I got my permit as early as possible but nobody has ever cared enough to help me

Just buy a dirt-cheap Civic or Corolla and fuck around with it. Watch some YouTube videos.

my sister dented this in all four corners before it was handed down to me

>and I have a weakness for thicc trashy sluts

She sounds like a fun girl
*creepy smile*

Muh nigga
Nothing like smashing and dashing track rats

How much money do you think I have? if I buy a car its going to be THE car I drive
I cant fuck around in a car without a license anyway dude thats the problem

17 years old
worked part-time at grocery store and full time on summers to afford to get this imported into canada

I didn't even have a car in highschool.

In my country, you can't drive alone until you're 18, and I didn't turn 18 until October, which is when the final exams were.

get a fucking license then retard. how low functioning do you have to be to think that driving is some sort of mystical fuckin art? read a traffic manual, do whatever you need to do online, and then walk/ridethebuss/rideyourbike/getsomeonetotakeyou to the DMV

it aint that hard, you're either just fucking lazy or an autist.

>take the driving test with out ever being behind the wheel
Great idea I love pouring money down the drain

It's ok user. I care. (:

Nice shrubs my nigger

No car but I did have a knock-off Ducati.
I actually learned to ride a motorcycle at 16 or 17 on my dads Hayabusa.

Get a job. You can have the money within like 3-4 months of working. Be ambitious.

What

literally the best in the thread

you are one lucky fucker

I have money , the issue isnt me buying a car the issue is I have no idea what to do and no way to learn

1990 Buick Reatta

I drive an aw11

why are you even on this board?

not only do you not own a car, you also don't know how to drive one

You can learn by purchasing the car and sitting in the driver seat. Go!

because I really like cars?
But I cant do that, that's the issue here

>no way to learn
And don't give me this shit when there's so many great resources on the internet. If you really want to learn, you will find a way.

Didn't really start driving until I was 22. I didn't even really care about cars or driving at all before then - I took public transit all throughout highschool and the buses around campus were free for students as well.

Then when I was 22 I started feeling like maybe it was time I got a vehicle - I saw that 2G Eclipses were $2k and below on Craigslist and though "Holy shit I didn't know cool looking cars could be this cheap!"

During the course of my search I also ended up getting a ride in a 3000GT VR-4 (which felt fast as fuck to me) and ultimately ended up buying an IS300. That sucked me into cars and I've been into them ever since.

If I think retroactively, I think the IS300 would've been the car to have during high school. It was fun to drive and would've been baller as fuck (or at least would've been to the high school me anyway). Hell I got compliments on that thing even though it was like 9 years old by the time I bought it.

1999 blue corolla 4 door sedan. i'm not posting a picture because you all know what it looks like

>But I cant do that, that's the issue here
You just said you had the money...

You cant learn this shit on the internet

Why not? Buy the fucking car and use internet as a reference. Trial and error.

You don't need some faggot in the passenger seat yapping in your ear.

I have nobody to teach me this stuff

Fuck. You.

I'm done.

>trial and error my way through traffic as i illegally operate a vehicle
and what the fuck good is the internet going to do me with the physical handling of a motor vehicle
are you fucking nuts or trolling me at this point

>itt Veeky Forums is confirmed for busriders

DRIVING
IS
NOT
SOMETHING
MYSTICAL
10 YEAR OLDS DO IT
LOOK UP WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO FOR YOUR STATE ONLINE
LOOK UP GUIDE ON YOUTUBE
DO IT IRL
god you're fucking lazy and retarded

the reason you haven't it isn't because no ones there to help you, you're just fucking lazy and don't want it.

GUIDE ON YOUTUBE FOR WHAT

WHAT THE FUCK DOES LOOKING ONLINE GIVE ME? I have already passed the written test.
I CANT FUCKING DRIVE A CAR BY MYSELF THATS THE ENTIRE POINT OF WHY IM FUCKED

Then start in a parking lot like everyone else you goddamn mongoloid cocksucker. Every time someone gives you advice, you go out of your way to explain why it can not be.

Ride a Huffy to mop floors at Denny's for all I care. You can't be helped.

99 4Runner

Chris?

Tell me again how the fuck I'm supposed to get to that parking lot?
OH right, I have to drive there
Back to square one

I haven't gotten any advice, everyone here is finding it impossible to even comprehend my situation for some fucking reason

lol, weren't you the guy who literally crashed into his house with his car?

my nigger

This car was bought for my sister who didn't want it. So it sat around for years untill I could drive it. I practiced with it a total of 3 times and then my parents got too lazy to teach me and then it took a few years for me to learn. They kept saying sure we can go practice and then when I asked they said not now. Anyways I didn't get my license until this year after 3 tries and fails got it on the 4th.

The first time I drove MY car on the road I was alone and had never driven a manual on the road (family all had automatics) I only knew how to drive one from the 3 or so times I had been taught in it totalling like 3 hours. I was sweating the whole time. But I got to the bank on the next town over and back without crashing. only stalled twice. Only started in 2nd instead of 1st accidentally and wondered why it was so hard to start once.

Long story short, I had a car all through highschool but never could drive it.

Having this through highschool made me paranoid.
always had to go outside to see if nothing got dented, having it on my streets got a lot of attention and people would often pass beside it.
I got a lot of attention at school by jocks, girls and I didn't want it.
Just wanted to drive my car and refused everybody for lifts.

Didn't even know I had a pic with this many of them together but
>Softmore
1981 Camaro
>Junior
1996 Blazer (got to daily when i parked Camaro)
>Senior
(Blew Blazer trans doing a burnout)
2002 Seirra 2500HD
1993 240sx S13

>refused everybody
wow no wonder you ended up on Veeky Forums

Drive in your neighborhood. Brush your teeth with a Glock. I really don't care.

Not him but how old are you?

Of course only my friends would get in, but I refused to let people take advantage of it/me.

sold it 2 years later, had a 300ZX, an RX8, and now nothing. Just saving up and taking the bus/subway to work

My neighborhood is a very very small square, I need experience in real driving

>My neighborhood is a very very small square
So is your brain.

I am honestly confused on how people are getting offended by me

Do you have any money for a driving instructor?

One of these. I'm not a nigger, I swear.

My dad lived in Japan for a few years and got involved in street racing.

He nearly came when I told him that I wanted to get an SW20. I bought a cheap NA variant from '91 and eventually turbo swapped it.

I have never owned a car that didn't have an MR layout.

>inb4 daddy's money, I bought it myself

And here's the Camaro

No

You just said you have money for the car, so how can you not pay a driving instructor?

I hooned around in this in High School. Most underrated turboshitbox of its day

if I got an instructor I'd lose the money for a car

Holy fuck
Do some damn yard work
And I'll bet your gutters are fucked

Work then, faggot. Holy shit. You're fucking 20 dude...

Fuck off grandpa

Fucking slob

I can't work, I have no car. Also in school also schools almost over so its inconvenient time for job

drive illegally then you stupid fuck? people have been doing this shit since the conception of driver laws

if you've passed the written test, then what the fuck is the problem? clearly you have the aptitude, why the fuck don't you think you can't drive just because you've never droven around with anyone before? jesus christ

I live in Brasil so you can drive in your high school years. In college i drive this bad boy here. 5 speed manual shortest trans know by human race to control all fwd 65 hp when new fueled by alcohol and gasoline + alcohol and water. It gets amazing 15km/l (driving slowest than bicycles in my way).

new to cars, what is this? thanks

because if I literally do anything wrong I'm so completely fucked. You preach this shit but I bet 100% that you never went through anything close.
Especially in my area, its too fucked for me to try that shit as a completely inexperienced driver

>I can't work, I have no car
Do you live in the fucking woods? Take public transport. Ride a bike. Walk if you have to.

You can't just not work as a 20-year-old.

>Also in school also schools almost over so its inconvenient time for job
Lazy, lazy lazy. You better be taking 18 credits or some shit.

Why do you sound so uneducated if you're in school? What's your major?

>lazy lazy lazy
Literally nobody will hire someone whos going to leave to go home in 5 weeks you asshole

Stop derailing the subject

>You preach this shit but I bet 100% that you never went through anything close.
>Especially in my area, its too fucked for me to try that shit as a completely inexperienced driver
nigger. i drove my mothers car to taco bell literally every saturday with no license when i was 16 and 17, and never got caught because again driving isn't hard.

you are over thinking it. buy a fucking car, drive illegally to a parking lot. don't be a retard, i know that sounds like a hard task to you, but it's really not.

Should it be manual or automatic

Also yeah maybe that was an option in the middle of nowhere where you live but again I cant fucking do that shit here

Also when you did the taco bell thing you at least knew how to fucking drive

What is this car? Never seen it.

>Literally nobody will hire someone whos going to leave to go home in 5 weeks
That's only a month away. Start putting in applications to places back home. You're finding every excuse to be a sack of shit.

Dodge Neon SRT-4

>Should it be manual or automatic
You said you wanted to learn manual, so get a manual. Holy fuck.

>applications to places back home
hahahahahahaha thats fucking stupid

yeah I know what i sound like but I'm legitimately in a fucked situation

trying to get a job back home is even worse than here

>Dodge Neon SRT-4
Were they trying to battle subaru with it? Was it any good?

A toyota soarer, aka lexus sc300

>Also yeah maybe that was an option in the middle of nowhere where you live but again I cant fucking do that shit here

i live in fucking jacksonville florida nigger, by a 4 way intersection

Hahah. It's so obvious you're backed into a corner now. We've covered all the bases and you're full of shit. Troll.

I dont know if I trust myself to learn manual AND learn basic driving AND having to do this traffic shit

holy fuck I wish I could be like you guys and be born into a good family / a family that gave enough of a shit to actually teach you how to fucking drive and I'd kill to actually have a dad or even a dad that was into cars that would help loads but im left to fucking flounder this shit its bullshit