/msg/ - Maplestory General

meatleaf edition

maplestory.nexon.net/news/20906/v-183-kerning-city-superstars-update-preview
-
READ THE PASTEBIN

pastebin.com/BAi9nL3e
-
Discord: Ask in the thread for an invite link.
-

POST YOUR IGN IN THE THREAD ALONGSIDE WHAT GUILD YOU'RE JOINING OR IT WILL BE IGNORED

>Ellinia
Up-to-date with GMS. MEATVIVAL SOON(tm).
ellinia.net/

>Aries
8x/4x/6x v177+ (Updates alongside GMS).
Miss me with that gay shit.
aries.elluel.net/

>Skypia
4x/2x/2x/[5x Quest] v83 with v62 elements. Has up to Chaos Horntail. Small Japanese/English server.. Very cozy.
skypia.online/
Whisper Chow/Spooky/Miku to join.

>GMS/EMS/JMS/KMS
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THE OFFICIAL SERVERS IS SPREAD OUT. POST YOUR IGN AND MAYBE YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH.

APPLY TO Love or Pay2Win in REBOOT
APPLY TO Waifus on Windia
WHISPER ObtainBooty/Tonu on KHROA
WHISPER Chow on BERA
maplestory.nexon.net

Previous thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xueoCcPvVW8
reddit.com/r/ElliniaMS/comments/5y50iz/i_need_the_people_who_were_able_to_login_in/
ellinia.net/index.php?threads/ellinia-v162-4-update.25/
ellinia.net/index.php?threads/past-screenshots.29/#post-275
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

eggvival soon
we wait u

who is best maple npc girl

that'd be shumi

maple.ellinia.net shows the message
garbo OP
MEATVIVAL
SPOOK!
VIVAL!

oops

>tfw you can see her panties

youtube.com/watch?v=xueoCcPvVW8

i want meat in me

egg!
vival!
we wait u!

Is it too late for nexon to announce 2x this weekend?

I want a new burning event, or meat to come back so i can play other classes

gay

me

me 2

already announced for this weekend and next, retard

no (you)

when was the last time they didnt have a fucking 2x xp on the weekend

MEAT

you

no

is meatvival a meme? it seems suspicious to me

reddit.com/r/ElliniaMS/comments/5y50iz/i_need_the_people_who_were_able_to_login_in/

>meats coming back
>threads still dead
fug, if only we had some shitty forum drama

we need forums up so we can shit on titan and friends and post it here

MEAT

holy shit mihile sucks

close

Not enough people shitposting about 'abusing events' on GMS. Fucking cancer.

want drama huh?
you are an ass hat
there, now lets fight about who is right for the next 30 posts

where is the best place to kill 40k monsters fast

Nigga you have 7 days

I'm considering playing Maplestory

Should I join?

If so, what class do you recommend?

Yeah if you've got a few thousand hours or so just lying around
Pick either of the demons or a hero class if you've got a two-digit IQ or are missing a hand, or an explorer if you're looking to play the game correctly

>mercedes
>two-digit IQ or are missing a hand
shiggy diggy

>DUDE
>JUMPING
>LMAO

t. never played the class

I've played it enough to get the 15% exp bonus link and to know it sucks dick
>bow heretics

>play explorer
>press spread
>boss dies

o fug, maple.ellinia.net seems to be running the site how it used to look, the time may be soon when we can eat the meat

donations set up
please guys help them!

Don't forget the mlg pro ability of just using the no cooldown darksight to avoid all attacks!

ignore this guy, he's our resident retard
and play anything that isn't mihile, jett, beast tamer, paladin, mercedes, and phantom
the first three aren't good at all, the last three aren't good for first timers

I'm told that Adventurers are much weaker than "Heroes". The Demon class looks cool (I mean mechanically, with mega jump and gliding. I don't care for demon aesthetics.)

What is /msg/'s opinion of the Cygnus Knights?

>play demon
>press button
>"I WILL AVENGE........... MYSELF!!!!!!" voice line
>teleports behind enemy mob
>unzips heavily inflated damage
>dies to a stiff breeze anyway
>"fuck fuck fuck shit........ fuck!" voice line
>get advertised at as you respawn
Not weaker, just harder.
>cygnus
Like explorers, but without the job spec potential. They'll also be second into the gas chambers on the day of the rope after demons.

so can some explain why ellinia is hyped for and why it was closed in the first place? why was it good?

also what classes will it have? everything? should I make a cygnus to start?

>explorers
>hard
LOL

>dying as a demon
You only play 100x exp PS don't you?

>explorers
>not hard
Found the demon
>dying as demon
Found the level 110 demon who thinks he's hot shit for soloing zak

oh shit.
Did they wipe the account db?

thanks for the extra (tu) friendofampaijam but really metaphorically and unironically every character in the game is just
>hold down button until it dies
>repeat until bigger numbers
daysu fampai, the only real metaphysical choice is if you want to look like a retard doign it or if you want to pick an explorer

seems like it, i had old account info pre-filled in the login boxes and it didn't go through, went and made an account in the same name and it took it instead of erroring out and saying it's a duplicate

pls respond

It's like Maplestory on crack. Custom skill buffs that pretty much makes every class viable, extremely buffed mobs, and NX grinding galore. There's been quite a few iterations over the past few years but I can't be assed to remember all the names it used to go by.

how do we kill nu-/pol/-man

copypasted from a reddit thread on comparing elliniams to ariesms:

"Aries and Ellinia are very different. Aries is most similar to Extalia in that you hunt mobs for cubes, do monster park for items, and do pq for items. I've played Aries up to 30k stat and the progression is pretty stale. All you have to do to get to end game is pretty much monster park. Some of the main problems I have is that a person with a 200k range and a person with a 2mil range both farm at the same spots, there is pretty much no mesos sinks, and people are obsessed with nx. Ellinia on the other hand, has a better progression system to it. As you get higher and higher in stat, you progress through different maps that are more efficient that the previous ones. Ellinia's end game is also a lot better and takes a while to complete. Generally, you need a group of people to finish it and to make the end game set, you need to kill the major bosses multiple times to get the items to craft the set. If you were to go hardcore, in Aries you would probably be end game in a month and in Ellinia you would be end game in two to three months. That's only if you know what to do. It'll take a bit longer in Aries but Ellinia it will be a lot more time.

The rates were hard to define because in Ellinia there were buffed maps. In the maps they had their hp boosted by large amount. For example, in leafre in flames 3, they had corrupted kentaurus. On the regular channel they gave like 100k exp but on the buffed channel they gave like 18mil exp (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Their hp also changed as well. Normally their hp was at around 1mil but on the buffed it was around 210mil hp (still can't remember the exact ammount).

Tldr: Aries is more like extalia, progression is stale, and easier to grasp. Ellinia has better progression, more challenging, and is much more competitive ( the best part)."

obviously take any reddit post with a grain of salt, but it's not too far off

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ur mom

>website's online
>it's Titan
dropppppeddd

t. hacked up guild leader

>Any attempts to start rumors about a person, or the server, is forbidden. Rumors should always be reported. This rule is very subjective, meaning a moderator may choose to not ban a person or to ban them permanently depending on the situation.

i see aries as more of a mixture of ellinia and extalia. You have the resources you have on extalia but you're tryna create items that you get in ellinia (though on where near as close) with shit like 17 slots and so on.

Predict the worst class to roll on Ellinia
Dante must Die mode: No AB

Corsair

These are me. Hi again.

I'm downloading the client, but it sounds like most of you are playing on private servers.

If you play on a private server, why?
What's wrong with the official game that you don't agree with?

NX isn't free
Grinding rates are still too low
Shit servers
Additional content/changes which are generally better.

>most of you are playing on private servers
It'd be tough to say "most" but they do it for the cliques and faggotry and casual gameplay tbqh
There's really not a reason to stay on a private server unless you're fine with your gains being wiped weekly and the server being prone to shutdown whenever due to infighting and other gay drama. You also can't even deny the holocaust on most pservers, which should be a dealbreaker from the outset.

I play on private servers because I like the faster progression at least compared to GMS. Getting to endgame in private servers is more of an obtainable goal than getting to endgame on the official servers.

corsair is fucking garbage in general makes me sad

pepe when will youre kys

When the pope grows some balls and calls for a fucking crusade already

I said I would never come back, but here I am...Kill me

zzz night

night

meatvival

who meatzak

stuff in Aries also takes ages to buy/sell, the economy is fucking slow compared to Ellinia
NX is only so highly prized there because it's a status symbol, much like how partyhats are so valuable in RS even though they're ugly as fuck

Night phred

>ellinia forum up
>no shitposting
wtf are you niggers doing?

>still using Anima name in game
Is he screwing us or is it really back?

where did u get this

its a meme

rrrrrrr

>damage cap

must be photoshop because titan doesn't know how to code or its anima

i can almost taste it

literally butthole

Hero

how is blaze wizard on meat? i'm tired of warriors and thinking about a mage this time around

WAIT IS ELLINIA BACK??"?
someone fill me in

ellinia.net/index.php?threads/ellinia-v162-4-update.25/

we in here senpai

ellinia.net/index.php?threads/past-screenshots.29/#post-275

Play Rien.

fat chance gringo

khroa

man, I got a day off work, and planned to grind my way to 140 today... and maintenance.

>The Dimensional Mirror in San Commerci will be removed