ITT: Godlike roadsters only

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=del sol&num=100&client=opera&hs=2lG&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjJ4vr917XTAhWnJMAKHS46C3YQ_AUICCgB&biw=1536&bih=794
youtu.be/tQ3x462rlmg
youtube.com/watch?v=BXuHYH7tkdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5IegwRnPU4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Uhh, the only people that actually think the NC is good is are NC owners who are in denial, NA and NB are the only true miatas.
NC is a lie.

needs LS

w-what about the ND?
>captcha: select all buses

>pay $5000 for a non rusty NA or NB with 100k+ miles
>pay $7000 for a newer NC that hasn't had time to rust yet, has less than 90k miles, and is nicer overall

If you wanna chance a $2500 shitheap NA or NB, go for it. Just remember that those old chassis are used up by now even if they aren't rotted away. A 10 year old NC Miata will have more structural rigidity after 200k miles than a brand new NA had leaving the factory. You really can't argue with newer technology.

Scuse' me, real man's roadster coming through

TR6 makes my willy hard

Disgusted this hasnt already been posted

I got my NA miata for 2500 with BBS RS, coilovers and a hard top.
Are you really implying that the chassis gets weaker with age?
The bushings wear out sure, I replaced all the stock bushings with a urethane bushing kit and it was back good again.
Also, 100 dollar strut bar does wonders to reduce flex, along with the under-body braces you can make it even more rigid.
Continue driving your shitty pigfat NC tho.

Fuck your Miatas.

Nice mustache

>NC is 80lbs heavier than NB
>pigfat
lmao the poor tripfag is trying to justify his poorness

>muh 25 year old shitbox
>muh popups
stay irrelevant

Nobody fucks with the NCs, aftermarket is non-existent, nobody tracks them, nobody gives a flying fuck about the NC, it's somehow more of a girls car than the NA or NB were, an amazing feat by the mazda engineer, to somehow make something gayer than the previous miata.
>stay irrelevant
So stay NC?
The NC was never relevant.

That's because it's too expensive for poorfag ricers

lel

google.co.uk/search?q=del sol&num=100&client=opera&hs=2lG&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjJ4vr917XTAhWnJMAKHS46C3YQ_AUICCgB&biw=1536&bih=794

>Nobody fucks with the NC
kek
>aftermarket is non-existent
lmao this guy must b new
>nobody tracks them
ok you have to be an ebin trol
>nobody gives a flying fuck about the NC
keep justifying dumping all that money into a 25 year old shitbox

you reveal your faggotry more and more every time you post
hows that 100hp fully sick custom painted shitbox treating you?

Find me one for sale nigga, also a Jag xj140 for under £1,000,000

I'm seeing multiple NC miatas right now for 5k on the los angeles craiglist, that's not more expensive than an NA according to you.

and thats too expensive for poorfag ricers
you literally said you got your NA for 2500

you might be retarded

>hows that 100hp fully sick custom painted shitbox treating you?
Pretty bad right now, I started cutting it up to turn it into a tube exocet car, gotta lose that weight.

So are you admitting that your pricing is wrong?
A simple yes or no to this statement is needed.
Or maybe I just got a good deal.
hmmmmmmmm

>implying that there is only one person that thinks your retarded and is replying to you

lmao you spent time and money painting it just to cut it apart

you are truly top fag

>hmmmmmmmm
is that the sound you make when you are gobbling all that cum in your miata mr cummy?

>lmao you spent time and money painting it just to cut it apart
I don't really care, I do what I want to my cars.
Every time I do something I get better at doing it the next time, improving your skills and having fun and making custom shit, it's all winning.
straight outta grade school, dumb nigger

>replying to Mrcrummy

>straight outta grade school, dumb nigger
being this triggered over getting called a cum gobbling faggot mr cummyjummy

I'm triggered?
Whine to the bus driver.

oh I know you dont think its funny cause you dont got jummy cummy in your tummy mrcummy

The only cummies that would be in my tummy are hubby's cummies, I ain't a slut.

Daily reminder
youtu.be/tQ3x462rlmg

you mean prez/o/s cummies?

Im gonnainterject into the NC argument.

I own one atm, I really don't feel like doing anything to it. Had it for 4 months, kind of a boring daily, Im getting a 2012 Mustang GT, miatas in general are slower then fucking civics, dont know why i bought one.

No.

>Im getting a 2012 Mustang GT
excellent choice desu, even the V6 is a great car as long as it's a 2011 or newer.
I love the recent mustangs after driving a few of them.

Tired of fucking flooring my miata to pass a fucking altima or corolla...

I guess I got the wrong car for my needs a few motnhs back, at least I can sell it for more than I owe so I'm good.

Oh look the dumb furry said something retarded again.

>not NB

Just a reminder to not listen to the dumb tripfag that can't even take a corner at 15mph without almost killing himself.

How?

M8 pls
I own both an 02 NB and an 11 NC GT PRHT. I've done a lot of work to the NB, and haven't yet done anything to the NC. My NB is a crazy little sports car, while the NC is a cozy little sporty grand tourer that happens to handle pretty damn well. Sure, the NC is the worst Miata, but it is still a fun little machine. And you can't argue with heated seats.

Look at his steering input. He has absolutely no idea how to manage weight transfer.
He's just flinging the car around.

Damn they got heated seats later? I got the super kittedup LSD 2006 ultra miata and I ain't got that shit

Also NC is pretty ducking load to be a GT vert, I'd rather die than drive mine on the highway

>Sure, the NC is the worst Miata
Yes.

>And you can't argue with heated seats.
This is why nobody likes it, they stopped caring about being a sports car.

>grand tourer that happens to handle pretty damn well
You're only proving my point even more.

It doesn't really look like it because I had the gopro mounted in the back window fully zoomed in, but I was going pretty fast.
I had been driving all day and decided to take a corner faster than earlier, came in too hot and hit the brakes too hard which caused rotation.
That rotation was definitely not intended, but I couldn't have asked for a better turnout to that fuck up.

Heated seats are a pretty easy DIY. I put some in my shitbox with the Dorman kit on Amazon, they come with a premade wiring harness. I found some OEM heated seat switches to splice on in the junkyard too, which made it look factory, instead of the ugly one it came with that you have to cut a hole for. 10/10 definitely have to do again if I ever get another car.

Heated seats add like 3 pounds, max. You could save that by eating one less burger every day. There's no reason comfy and sports car have to be mutually exclusive.

Miatas aren't supposed to be fast. Why the fuck would you buy a roadster if you're concerned about highway driving

Yep. Love the heat when it's -14F out. The NC2 and 3 also had a far less "boaty" suspension; handles pretty nicely.

I'm telling ya I like them both for what they are, not some min-max contrived vision of what you think they ought to be.

I've got heated seats in my >fully loaded 07 PRHT sport. I don't live somewhere mega cold so they're not that useful. I wish I had cruise control in mine though.

Other way round for me, I never got round to modifying my 2000 when I had it but my 07 has a few simple mods now.

Haha the cruise control is pretty rough, too. My only manual I've ever had with it tho so maybe it's just stick shifts.

>dying to take the Miata for a spin
>day just keeps getting warmer and sunnier
>extremely rare for Washington
>have FOUR signature required packages coming today, between now and 8pm
>FedEx why

Get one of their account deals and tell 'em hold that mess at the local center or delay delivery. Works pretty nicely.

My 11 has pretty much every option except the "better" dampers. CC is nice. Gotta figure out what is wrong with my NB's CC though.

>but I was going pretty fast.

15mph isnt fast. I guess maybe it is if you drive a NA Miata.

Stick to the bus retard.

Dude the test driver for koenigsegg owns/drives an NC on the ring.

>NC Miata is faster than NA/NB Miatas despite weighing more and having soft suspension

>this triggers the NA subhumans

Could you explain to somebody who has never driven at the limit of grip like that?

It's far from stock, after you modify a car so much it's pretty irrelevant what car you even started with.

>the resident dog rapist tripcuck is an assmad poorfag at the NC

HAHAHAHAHA My sides

I don't reply to Alphonse-type trolling, remove name, be more subtle and try again.
You gotta put at least a little effort in if you want my replies.

>I don't respond
>Responds

Does your family knows about your dog-raping fetishes?

I responded simply to let you know and to give you tips on getting (You)s in the future, I'm not your enemy, I'm just trying to help you refine your tactics if you wanna play in my court.

you just replied tho you nigger

refer to

Heres a tip; stop raping your dogs

Y'all need to find some chill. All miatas are chill lil cars. You can't have discourse over miatas. They're the dorkiest, cutest, non-confrontational cars ever.

>this much assmad in a thread about at, fun cars
kekarooni

What is the best-sounding NC exhaust in your opinions?

Yes, desu

youtube.com/watch?v=BXuHYH7tkdQ

R171 a qt

this is one of the more retarded "comebacks" i've seen here. robert serwanski's NC isn't even that heavily modified.

not sure about best but this is what i've got
youtube.com/watch?v=5IegwRnPU4w

I love laughing at threads where Mr Cummy gets triggered before typing out nonsense

Love how no one went for the low hanging fruit here

Mrcrummy is the low hanging fruit

>NC owners still butthurt their cars are irrelevant
Jesus fucking christ this thread is like 2 days old and they are still flustered, go outside.

You should take your own advice

Bout to go work on my truck actually, need some phosphoric acid, finna go grab some and some coffee, gonna be a nice ass day desu.

reminder to filter trips

most pure mr2 represent

Except fur mrcummy

t. mrcummy

Heated seats are nice but ventilated seats with fart conditioning recirculators are the bessst

dat tooth

5 miles per breakdown

not me tho?
:3c

t. closeted furfag

>I-I-I'm not mad!

Go spin out in a 5mph turn again

I'm not mad, too busy sippin this fresh ass coffee and eating this dank ass cinnamon roll

>was constantly F5ing the thread waiting for the (yous) he desires so badly.

Maybe you should take your own advice and get a life

I will get a life after this coffee is gone lol

Another reminder MrCummy can't take a basic corner over 5mph yet somehow thinks his opinion on anything means jack shit.

>drinking coffee out of a glass

Don't be rude you fucking piece of shit

>thinks gays are degenerates
>rear ends that poor doggo every night

we should doxx him and call animal protection on that poor animal to save him from the rapist