What went wrong with my car?

>I spent $5000 total to modify it

People point at it and laugh

Looks cool bro, so irony wave Simpsons 90s A E S T H E T I C bruh, so Mac Demarco cool. So so future funk man, get it bro Japanese music man retro wave

Hard to tell, someone parked a Toyota between the camera and your gay ass SUV.

you nailed it. fuck the haters

I like it desu
As long as it's ironic

the problem is that I modified my Prius to get pussy and respect. For some people that's more important

>prius
>pussy and respect

Wheels & fitment are nice. They are laughing at the paper cup decals.
My biggest problem is that it's a prius and prius drivers pull out in front of me at least 100 times a day going 10 mph under the posted speed limit without checking their mirrors so i get kinda triggered when i see a prius and i always assume the people driving them are completely worthless retarded negligent pussies.

I def love the paper cup detailing as mentioned

They are probably laughing at those weak specs, u need some more dish and camber in the rear

Those wheels are giving me cancer.
Where's the fucking tire?
>no ground clearance

paintjob is pretty nice, those wheels are god awful though.

Yes nigga, we know.

I would be sperg'n the fick
Out if i got stuck goin 55mph in the fast lane behind a fucking cup :^{

>fick
*fuck

joke's on you. in my country the max speed one can reach is 60km/h coz roads and short and 90% of the time grid-locked

average speed is 35km/h

HAHAHAHAHHA

>My biggest problem is that it's a prius and prius drivers pull out in front of me at least 100 times a day going 10 mph under the posted speed limit without checking their mirrors so i get kinda triggered when i see a prius and i always assume the people driving them are completely worthless retarded negligent pussies.

same shit happens in my country

I wonder why there are so many idiots are driving these.

Its a car for people who dont care about cars or driving well.

>Jokes on you
>Literally lives in a cup
I see.

>he's unable to appreciate the futuristic look of sleek hypermilers

>Hypermilers
>Implying anyone who buys these travel more than 300km in a week

>Terms for driving techniques to maximize fuel efficiency include hypermiling.[1]

I bet you would be kicking yourself if you got stuck behind this hypermiler going 5mph down the road.

I'd be kicking the Prius. It's not like it'd be able to out-accelerate me.

You welt maximum egg. Ohh god that is funny.

nailed it

It's bound to get a few laughs and not in the bad way. Problem is that it's a Prius and I can throw cups faster than that cup can drive.

it's a prius
it's a prius

Looks pretty cool but the decal is a bit much.

considering I uploaded that pic two months ago, please post your real car you lying faggot

totally fucking missed the opportunity to do this to a honda fit.

let me know when you piece all this together

my dad had one for a few years, and put 500mi per week on it, didn't even use 10gal of gas over that time

why the hell are they using 5-7s and why the hell are they upside down

I've seen a couple hypermilers around, they aren't common around here, but they drive like crazy people
>55mph highway
>off ramp full speed
>no brakes
>flying through nearly red lights
>almost crashing in rotaries
>swerving into oncoming lane to go around people who are turning off the road

>People point at it and laugh

Was that not the desired response?

It's a Prius, the favourite car of people who hate cars, heck even 1st gen honda insight would be better base for modding. Anyways this post is a bait and I'm a cat.

>p.s would stay away from user driving such... thing.

As someone who daily drives a Prius, the worst owners are those who literally don't care about anything about their car other than it getting them from point A to B, they drive like shit and get lower mileage to boot.

On the other hand, there are some decent drivers who attempt to maximize mileage, in most cases, the Prius gets the best mileage by accelerating up to speed quickly and avoiding braking, granted around 80% of effeciency gains can be had by just avoiding excessive braking. The other thing that most people don't realize about the Prius is that you fucking never get pulled over, I've gone 15 over past speed-traps, at this point, I'm pretty sure the police just get more enjoyment out of harassing people who drive cars that look flashy.