Trucks thread// Post yours and dicuss

Bet you fags haven't seen one of these. This my 89' Centurion C350 (factory four door bronco) 4x4 with a 460 Big Block and my woman's/the farm truck is the F250 2wd.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GBajx5ejjec
youtube.com/watch?v=Ar_maJnsuVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also, since this picture I've taken off the headlight covers and put new OEM 89 f350 headlights in it's place, tried the blacked out look because old shitty headlights but wanted to just replace em and they look better.

Seen. Don't want so don't feel special, snowflake.

Cheap options to make the 5.3 sound good? Still has stock exhaust and it's really quiet. Keep it single pipe or go duel?

faster than most of Veeky Forums

>Small Penis Thread

I bet you faggots don't even use your trucks for work related things, i bet you've never loaded one single thing in the bed or towed anything with your trucks. No no no, i bet you fags just drive them just to look like tough guys because you all are probably weak pansies without one, you fucking posers. There's probably real working people out there that actually needs a good working pickup, but no.... faggots like you guys buy them just to add stupid lift kits and go offroading, completely ruining the truck.

>Projecting

why are you so mad? what do you drive? if it's not the smallest most economic thing on the planet you're a hypocrite

Single with turbo later

>super cheap
muffler delete. $40 or free if you do it yourself
>cheap
glass pack or something else mexican
>normal
some simple Borla or loudmouth setup with x or h pipes

I ordered 22x12 Forces yesterday. going full blown mall crawler. I can't decide what 37x13.50 tire to go with, any advice?

I'm assuming this is copypasta, but if not, I'm honored that you care enough about us to take the time to post this. thanks bby

Nice copypasta

>n-no your projecting!!!

how would I be? i don't own a truck, i don't have this tough guy persona where I bully people on the road because they drive a much smaller can than I do.

truck cucks literally can't think up argument

doesnt matter what I drive, but I can sure say it aint no truck. i have no need for one.

but you dumbasses buy them and don't even haul or transport anything into the bed.

(your groceries don't count)

not lying. Holy fuck I've seen those things move, no wonder trucks out there used to have a reputation for being fast stock. Those 70s trucks with big engines hustled

no more replies to this guy starting now. Thank you

>truck cucks literally can't think up argument

we don't have to because we're not doing anything wrong. sorry things others do that don't affect you hurt your feelings. either learn to move on or kill yourself or things are going to get pretty rough for you when your parents make you leave.

nah, i could give less of a shit about you or you tiny penis mobile. it's the reactions i like seeing.
thanks for the (you)

pretty sexy my guy. Easy to take off too, then it becomes functional as a normal truck and I can haul my dirt bikes etc

I've got a friend with a '65 F100. stock bright teal paint in immaculate condition, white vinyl bench seat, some polished 15" American Racing wheels, and a 514 with spray. just looks like something grandpa drives on sundays but it runs low 10s and confuses the shit out of a lot of people. I love it.

if you're going mall crawler, get some thin street tires, it'll look better on the forces. If you actually want to offroad time to time get some trailgrapplers

thanks for the reply
>we're not doing anything wrong
being a inbred redneck is a crime
>hurt your feelings
you arent hurting me emotionally, i just like watching you truck cucks sperg out. seems that going out pretty well.
>either learn to move on or kill yourself
you first cletus
>when your parents make you leave.
projecting this hard

>nah, i could give less of a shit about you
but that's obviously not true, or you wouldn't be here trying to hard to impress us with your clever memes.

it's okay, you can say it. I love you too.

friendly reminder to not give alphonse any replies

Sup guys.

>trying to hard to impress us with your clever memes.

well frankly, I aint trying hard enough but i'm still managing to get replies out of you, so I win.

I guess if i say one bad thing about you hill billys for driving jacked up micropenis mobiles, it pinches your nerve to that point where you sperg out.

so far, this thread is amusing me.

I was semi-joking about the mall crawler part but I've been thinking I'll probably put some 37x12.50s, maybe something like the Cooper STT Pro or BFG KM2 on the shitty 20s I've got now so that I can have a set for dedicated heavy offroad.

so yeah with that in mind I think I'll quite likely just buy the Toyo R/T again for the Forces because they do well enough on light trails and shitty weather and they're super comfy on-road. unless someone can convince me there's something better.

pic related is the exact wheel I got, same size, with a 37x13.50 Toyo M/T. I picked this combo because the child in me wants something big and flashy but I'd also still like something that can be somewhat practical. also 24s are fucking expensive.

my 2wd beater 5.0

make what you will of it, but I am genuinely enjoying your company and am glad we've gotten to spend this time together. you must be very lonely.

fuck u got me

5.0? did they put a 305tpi in a truck?

shit. that thing is cool. how big of a tire do you have under it?

>you must be very lonely.
truck cuck projecting again.

but no, i hang out at the bar with my miata friends. you truck cucks are just busy fucking your cousins cause you have no other options.

good choice. I've got 37x12.5s trailgrapplers on my 22s on the centurion and they do exactly like you said. I can thrash them on the trails and in the mud and they do great and on the road smooth as butter, specially where I live it snows all winter

>i hang out at the bar with my miata friends
youtube.com/watch?v=GBajx5ejjec

reference
that pic wasn't mine, just don't have any with my topper off hehe. Would love tires that big though, they look like 40s

posted this up on /org/ but might as well ask here too. So what are the differences between a used 07-14 era tacoma and a used 07-14 era frontier? I am looking at both and the prices on the frontiers routinely beat the shit out of the tacomas. They seem to be basically the same thing. Which is the better small-mid nip truck?

I heard a lot of mixed reviews between the Toyo M/T and the Trail Grappler. I honestly would have thought they'd be more similar considering they're the same company. but it seems like the common trend is that the Nitto is a softer compound, so it bites much better on rocks, but they get washy on heavy trucks and wear faster. but then I've also heard people say they've run both tires in the same size and gotten 50k miles out of each with pretty much identical performance. I'd like to try the Trails some day because I like the way they look. I suppose those are an option for the 20s as well.

prices reflect quality
tacomas last forever, more of them are 4wd, the 4wd system holds up great, the engine is reliable
frontiers shit out constantly and frequently especially if you do the slightest bit offroading

well my truck is a 1 ton with dana front and rear ends so it's certainly h e a v y as shit.
however, got the nittos used with ab half tread for pretty cheap and have since put 10k miles on em and plenty of offroad hours no problems. However, that's not to say that another tire wouldn't do better. Just bought mine based on the jew factor

>don't feel special
So you have one?

What the best tire for daily offroading, Nitto trail grapplers or Toyo open country MT? Also will a 2.5 leveling kit do fine to prevent the tires from rubbing?

(pic related is my next truck)

Love this truck, but for the fact GM doesn't make a half ton diesel, it's perfect.

>day I picked it up

fair enough. my truck just being a half-ton I think would be fine on either one but I think it's also about as heavy as a half-ton gets.

see
that's what I've gathered after spending tons of time researching it. I've had many sets of Toyo A/Ts and now the R/Ts and have always been happy with them. I had one set of Nitto Terra Grapplers and wasn't impressed at all.

Wrong thread but nice Limos

bro you need a tire size before you can determine if it'll rub. and as far as those 2 tires go, it's pretty equal, but there's small differences you can look up based on what type of offroading you'll be doing

>when the single cab purists come to roast you
:(

This:
American trucks are so ugly

It's clean because I just picked it up from the lot.

It's now caked in mud and I load it up every weekend.

>form over function

I'm not a single cab purist, 4 doors are way more practical, but man that's looks a Bus...

'09 Ranger in my area for $15k with 55k miles on it

4WD 4.0L v6

I'm gonna take a look at it this week. Anything I should look out for?

Ok. sorry, pretty new to this shit.

Yeah I feel you, but for me they just look so wrong

Centurions are nice but I'd rather have a 7.3 excursion.

I reaaaallly want another truck, but without having to sell mine

well, it gets worse from here on out. 10 years later they'll look worse than today.

Headers, I got some hooker headers for only 150 with catless y pipe, with dynomax race bullet, on a 4.8. it's loud af.

You can find good ones for about 400, just don't get pacesetters, they rust too shit and start to get holes and leaks in them.

What's in it?

dream truck coming through.

makes me miss my dad's old F100 sport custom. fucking wife made him sell it for a stupid oldsmobile minivan.

Muh truck, nothing special but I honestly prefer the mundanity over your typical lifted truck I see everywhere. It doesn't go off road so I see no point in lifting it. It was cheap, it's comfy, and it goes fairly fast in a straight line.

'16 F-150 XLT w/5.0L V8.

Hnng, that's a sexy fucking truck.

I'm looking to buy one of these, there's one for sale locally.

2000, 78k mi. bone stock.

what do you fellas think? Seems like a fucking awesome daily.

ugh, get that mexican gang banger shit out of this glorious centurion thread
holy shit what the fuck are you doing pablo?

atrocious fuel economy and they're pretty much all beaten to shit. but I would fucking love to have a Lightning blue one.

i know the fuel mileage is garbage

but damn i could care less, it's so fuckin' cool.

sonic blue ones are awesome. the one im looking at is white like pic related. but with the older pre facelfit wheels.

The engine fucking loves boost

429 v8

yes
it does.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ar_maJnsuVc

and it also sounds delicious.

Whats the appeal in jacking up a truck? Dont you want to have easy access to the bed? I was driving home and saw a guy charging another person's dead battery, and he had to stand completely on the wheel just to be able to get it. I would have felt so dumb if I was in his place

any rangerbros?

my dad died a few weeks ago and apparently his old Ranger is still sitting in a shed somewhere. it's a '94 regular cab 4.0L 4wd 5-speed that I think was lifted a little with some 31s on it. he bought it new and blew the rear diff in like 2005. that was right around when I stopped talking to him and I figured he got rid of it because he got a Wrangler but apparently not. I think it only had like 50k on it. I kinda wanna find out if I can buy it.

Rangers lead The way

just like lowering a car it has a function and a purpose but some people do it to look cool

I miss my truck. :(

i got an old ranger from my dead dad too
good truck. go for it

>Auburn plate

Will they score a touchdown next season?

2016 Colorado diesel

not to be rude but why would you want your truck to look like every single other dude bro redneck truck. I never understand why everyone gets one, puts a 4 in body or no lift and 35's on and then ends there nothing else. there are at least 25 trucks at my work that look like carbon copies of each other and I never understood it. at least stick a bumper on the fucker or something

2003 Tundra stock. 207k miles, whats the verdict on the lower ball joints? Are they covered under recall or something? Worth replacing?

It's a nice little simple truck, only bad part is that it doesn't have cruise control, it's not 4x4, and I like automatic on trucks which it's not.

I'm a big fan of keeping trucks stock. Lasts the longest that way.

call a dealer and give them the vin, they might have been done already, if not, a couple of hundred bucks for oem parts and about an hour to replace them, very minor issue on an otherwise great truck

Friend just bought one. Very roomy and pretty quick!

Man, I always keep my eye out when I'm on the road, but I still have not seen more than one or two diesel Colorados/Canyons

I'd be all for it. The problem is my stepmom hates me. So I'm gonna have to do some sweet talking.

why is that much of a load so far back?
isn't it supposed to be put further forward?

Yes, but it wasn't going more than 20 miles and there was a bunch of shit in the bed that was just pushed to the front of the bed to make room for the pallet.

Bumping for more truck talk

>When in Europre anything over a 3.0L is not sold.

Not an actual pic of mine, but same model, color and cab configuration.

Not as impressive as your 'murican counterparts, but get's the job done for what I use it for.

Also L200 cuz Hiluxes are still very expensive.

Needs more best gen Dodge

Dual straight pipe with cowboy tips

Seen those before. Would be cool, mpg must be horrendous.

Ive got a 2017 taco, im fine with it.

Goddamn that is fucking hideous

>got the comanche running again and re-trimmed half the dash
>even has the ashtray now
Feeling a bit better about this rat trap now.

When you actually work the thing, longevity is pretty important.

Where you on the bump stops with the load in that position or did you have some spring left?

Oh sorry. I thought it was sacks of cement, not animal feed

That's a nice hauler, what do you use it for? Got a mudding rig?

Enjoy your blown head gaskets every other year

Do it like me and buy American

Getting some 35x12.5 tires for my truck pic related, would 3 inch or so spacers help with possible rubbing?

Not a Dodgebro but I sure like that collection