Dumb ideas you want to do

What ideas have been rolling around in your head Veeky Forums no matter how crazy, just let it all out.

> find ~2008 magnum R/T (AWD)
>Charger front end swap
> 6.1 hemi swap

Ultimate pigfat

I want to put a Honda lawnmower engine into my first gen Fit.

Just for giggles?

I know, but I have super unobtainable dreams of shitting on a WRX wagon

No, for more torque.

Import a rev 5 and love it long time

tfw no money

heh

It's not that crazy but I want to put a turbocharged Hayabusa engine in a gutted Miata. These things can do like 602 HP/327 torque to the wheel on a chain drivetrain pretty easily. Replace that with a lightweight driveshaft and shave off some numbers but either way you're looking at a pretty insane fucking car that revs to 15k

And before some dip shit tells me to just use a LS motor instead....you've obviously never experienced the joys of a high revving super twitchy inline 4.

LS swapped Prius

Kek

Bruh
Rear engine

My brother and I have been deeply considering buying our mother's Prius and throwing some sort of high revving superbike engine in it.

very true my friend

continue living

Wanna be buddies? We can work on cars, drink beer, jerk each other off in a totally not gay way, maybe even go out for ice cream if you want.

I thinks that's an awesome idea!

o-ok. no homo

Fucking lol

Think about all the sik skidz

Dumb? Maybe. Genius? Maybe. I'm going to put a Ferrari F136 engine from a Maserati Coupe in a Century mahogany boat, preferably a Coronado if I can find one. I fucked up and left an offer on a perfectly restored Resorter with no engine or V drive but someone else bought it, I should have just given the guy the asking price. We'll see, hopefully will get started on it this year.

Of course no homo, you some kinda faggot?

I am hell bent on doing fender exit / side dump exhaust on my JZA80.

Thanks babe, I think it would make a sweet DD

Nuclear powered 57 Chevy.

No!!

>ice cream
>not homo
Lmao who are you kidding

I would post pictures with chickens and ask vague car related questions

Hellcat engine in a Peel P50

Honda btfo

I want to find a classic Datsun 240 and swap it with a hellcat/Demon engine, and then tune it for racing

this, but onto a BMX bike instead.

Demon swapped 69 Daytona clone

Demon swapped demon, duh.

V8 in the front, rear wheel drive. would be interesting. or perhaps mid-rear engine & awd

I wonder if it would still do wheelies

Start with a Moto Guzzi 850T frame
>1000cc square fin motor
>Le Mans 3 cam and pistons
>put the heads on a flow bench
>lighten and balance crank
>lighten flywheel
>newer sportbike front end with USD forks and disks
>modern adjustable rear suspension
>stressed member kit (removes lower frame rail and makes the engine a stressed member)
>spoked wheels in a size that can fit modern sportbike tires
>late model swingarm to fit the tire
Hopefully once I finish school and pay denbts i'll be able to put it together.

I want to open a tuning garage and call it WAT Racing Development.

Not sure if that would make people here mad though.

>dumb ideas
>dumb
shit, I'll have to wait til next thread when it's about 10/10 genius ideas that will save the world.

Just get a Suzuki Cappuccino. It's already powered by a Suzuki motorcycle engine so most of the work is already done for you.

It's a really common swap for the little things.

all for that ugly old thing?

>not one but 2 13b's
>timing/header design such that retains the "rumble"
>sti trans and suspension swap

inb4 vapelord/lesbian

>It's already powered by a Suzuki motorcycle engine
no it's not

i was thinking of keeping this girl around but then i thought racers dont need girlfriends, so best idea atm is death by throttle

I know a guy who does some pretty good aluminum work, probably some custom fairings from him. That's a stock le mans, it probably wouldn't look like that.

1. Become President
2. Sieze all power and eliminate all checks and balances from the government.
3. Use newfound power to become dictator.
4. Take all Honda Civic drivers and lock them up for 20 years in prison for the ricers they are.
5. Bring every car into newly built inspection stations. Any riced body mods or retarded JDM stickers will be punishable by the gas chamber.
6. After 20 years, the Civic drivers need to pass an anti-ricing instructional course on why driving is bad
7. Ban all Honda civics from America. Owning one is punishable by the gas chamber.
8. Rejoice because the country is now free of ricers.
9. Make the government back the way it used to be.

Tarbo my Integra, and then somehow achieve an RR setup. Unfortunately those are in my dreams as of now.

Install a whip flag on my car

I've had a few but nothing really note able imo

>MR conversion for a Del Sol
>various engine swaps for a brz including a 13b
>converting a truck to RF with a very large engine to fill up the bed space
>twincharging a rotary
>rotary motorcycles
>selling utility vans already equipped to comfortably live in
>>having areas people can park in for the night without much worry so they can sleep in their van homes instead of worrying about paying rent

Complete 4th/5th gen camaro drivetrain swap into my z31

I've always wanted to take some FWD donor car with a good v6 and swap the whole fromt engine and suspension assembly into the back of a separate car. For instance, take a nissan altima with a vq v6 and swap the front engine and suspension parts into the back of another car, basically netting a MR 350/370z.

RWD conversion

I want to take a truck frame, put a 944 body on it, and Mad Max the fuck out of it.

>disconnect throttle linkage
>gas pedal now does nothing
>Run a piece of rope from the ball socket that the linkage formerly was on into the cabin
>Drive car with reigns like a sleigh or some shit
>???
>Profit

should just get one of those handicap driving sticks for people that don't have legs

>Get rich
>Buy Fiesta R5
>Make it look as much like a normal FiST as possible
>Shock the shit out of supercars in the canyons

VAG's monstrosity.
The front part of a big and fast bentley welded to the rear of a Chiron.
or use two engines, with different gearing/gearboxes, on different axles in another way. just to get a symphonia of blaring engines.

Mid engine hatchback chevelle

I want reigns tho

>wide body kit
>make it look as much like a normal FiST as possible

Any enthusiast(so the only people that will give a fuck anyway) will know it's not a normal Fiesta in a second.

I want to turn my 2003 Sonata into a sleeper

My uncle did that on his '87 Cutlass Supreme

Ended up tying the trottle cable to a rope that he pulled with his hand through the air vent

I'm gonna convert my Prerunner Taco to 4x4