>horrible angle
>literally just a shit picture in every way possible

6th for kitkat should stop posting forever

No u!

I think tail of the dragon at the end of July

Literally it was a snapshit from Snapchat

oh and i forgot to add it's not even a cool bike

then why do you post it all the fucking time

Sorry for flooding with my BS but I still don't understand what I'm seeing, is the first image an eyecatcher and the rest a modded version of the first? If it's missing the front signals can it even pass inspection?
philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/6082879851.html

Because it was a fun/shitty experience and photos are a fun way to remember it.

Maybe. I'm doing a roadtrip the end of August and I need to figure out if I'll have time.

Where you going in August?

>when you crash head first into a porsche and setup a gofundme

stay sticky dunlops

you know i've never ever been banned from Veeky Forums right.

I like their priorities.

that's because you're a newfag

Did you take the coast highway the whole way? I'm going from BC to Portland in a couple weeks with 2 friends.

>sticky Dunlops
I bet you have strips for days

come to sonoma tomorrow watch the races

I bet you don't have a bike

where can i watch motogp for free because im a cheapo

vipbox.me

Dallas and then Sedona Arizona. And up through Utah.

I'm doing a saddle sore 1000 between Dallas and az

That was the plan but couldn't.
Stretches of the 101 and 1 had been closed because of the land slides from record rain in many areas
There were some great mountain roads that we did end up going through.

If the weather and conditions are good you should totally do it

>I'm doing a saddle sore 1000 between Dallas and az
Y tho

Are you planning on riding for like 14 hours straight or speeding?

because to go from one uncle's house in dallas and my other uncle's house in arizona is 998 miles, and I might as well do it while I am young and can withstand the discomfort of 1000 miles on a motorcycle in a day.

and I plan on cruising at about 90mph, with stops every hour and a half to two hours for gas and to stretch and to eat. I am getting a water bladder to route up to the helmet, as well as a seat bead thing and a really aerodynamic and good helmet (can't decide between shoei and arai

This year has been total shit for weather, it wouldn't surprise me if it rained the entire time for us too.

Last May long weekend I got snowed on by cache creek so it won't be able to get much worse this year.

Sounds like fun. I may stop by.
Not really that thrilled about doing touristy shit in SF. God damn everything is expensive here

I went the year before around the same time all around BC and it was hot as balls. This trip has made me seriously reconsider touring earlier in the season. I had torrential rain all 4 days on the way down. Had to buy a rain shell from a hardware store over my waterproof gear and because I was completely soaked through

go to alcatraz. it's stereotypical but still super fun.

Already got tickets for Monday, hopefully it won't be a complete zoo then. Anything else worth checking out in the city?
Honestly the sights when planning this trip were neglected and was just going to enjoy the ride

What area? Around me streets are more expensive than speeds as well, but fz8's tend to run more expensive than both for whatever reason

Ever ride the sunshine coast and is it worth the ferry trip?

>go to alcatraz. it's stereotypical but still super fun.

it was definitely fun, been there last year.

Also it's worth to visit USS Enterprise,

there also should be a submarine available to visit, but not sure if it worth it

stay sticky dunlops

Does the magic still work if you don't link to the image?

will find out next ride

>tfw dunlops are so bad that owners have to wish for luck before riding on them

Rate Sons of Anarchy as a show, I'm trying to decide whether to watch it.

I tried randomly skipping to see if there's anything that catches my attention, but I just saw a bunch of talking and literally no bikes.

>inb4 something something cruisers
I like cruisers.

>just want a naked sport bike
>literally zero for sale in my town

Why is this shithole infested with nothing but supersports and cruisers?

That's how it is everywhere

nobody even knows about anything else and most people think sportsbikes are always jap

Watcha gettin'?

It's a soap opera for dudebros. Not really bike related.

It's not a show about bikes, it's a show featuring bikes.
Overall 7/10 Good show. Middle seasons kind of suck compared to first and last.

It's still good tho. /tv/ hates it because its so good even normies like it.

Someday I might find an SV650 somewhere, maybe hiding under in a cave perhaps. Until then I guess I'll be sticking with muh thundercat.

Guess I'll give it a shot, thanks

Any fellow FJ09 bros, just picked mine up today. Got a 10mi '15 leftover for 8k!

Is an sv650 even a sport naked? Thought it was just a standard.

Aren't they only like 9k brand new?

yep just a standard but let him continue to think it's 'sport' if it makes him feel better

there is no "standard" anymore, what used to be standard is now retro and every new unfaired bike is a naked.

even the Bandit is a sport-tourer/naked so the SV surely is.

It makes sense if you go by tires/suspension/brakes.

summongnig a fotrbladee

roll 0-4 another shot
5-8 keep coding
9 sleep

ayy whats up bro

nm mang i'm mclovin the new pics

just wprking on a final projcet for my class, it's making a game where yourea dirt bike avoiding obstacles n shit, it's very 80s esque
whatchu up to

>Harley sponsorship
>Doesn't feature any other bike throughout whole series
>Blow up whole clubs bikes to feature new line up of Harley's
>Good show though

Thanks famalam, I didn't take them though. post a dl link to the game when youre done.

I'm not doing much was supposed to go to a party today but feel kinda shitty so eh. Just drinking and trying to think of something to do.

Then again I doubt American biker gangs would ride something other than a Harley anyway, they're all hopelessly loyal to those piles of shit, so in the end it's pretty realistic, except that the show never shows them breaking down.

2 days left to get my biak

>post a dl link

I can't, it's all coded on hardware description language so you'll need a $500 FPGA board to run it

that's ok man, I've taken a good number of shots and even hobbled into a room full of like 30 qts cause i was looking for a VGA port TV

fuck this rain though, shit was sideways
i'm just punching out pushups and drinking loads of water to trya dn sober up..

If I had a biker gang I'd let the members ride anything desu

Those rival gangs will be really intimidated by your pink scooters.

same

Oh lmao I don't have one of those.

>
that's ok man, I've taken a good number of shots and even hobbled into a room full of like 30 qts cause i was looking for a VGA port TV

did you at least find a vga port tv?

Yeah this rain is bullshit its just making my >tfw no car feels worse.

why bother trying to sober up its 3am on a saturday

If i had a motorcycle gang it would be like pic related

>tfw all those bike feels condensed into such a short video
youtube.com/watch?v=RexdJWDO9zo

post your bike gangs

No they start at 10 with abs, at least all the ones I've looked at. I couldn't even find a used one within 250mi for less than 8500.

We'll make them intimidated DESU

Chicago friends why'd our weather go to such shit?

Oh what currency? Nice btw, post bike.

The jews and the lake fucking with everything

True. I have the next 3 days off and its supposed to be gross the whole time I'm tilted af.

Which chicago friend are you

>finally getting better in the pnw
Sorry friends, somebody had to take that mess off our hands

Is this shit any good, Veeky Forums? Does it have any electronic bullshit that won't work in the postapocalyptic wasteland? If it's shit, what to get instead that's similar?

Why are upside down forks better than regular forks?

stiffer

Smaller tube at the bottom = less unsprung weight.

The less unsprung weight there is for the suspension to absorb and react to before the chassis, the more effective, precise and responsive it can be. The rising mass of the wheel and suspension needs to be absorbed before it transfers to the chassis, and THEN deal with the chassis.

Would you rather catch a bucket of water, or a bucket, etc poorly comparative analogy etc.

Owning a harley means you enjoy finding electrical gremlins/fixing oil leaks.
If you want more reliable pic related, suzuki boulevard m109r.

Damn straight I found a VGA port. They all giggled as I hobbled out, but the it people locked the VGA input hlbut it was super easy to unlock it.

I can code nicely when drunk but I can't think we'll, VHDL is like 50% code 50% logic since it's... Logic language

Why both idk man, tomorrow is a carnival type thing and I still haven't seen my favorite polish gal for a few days

>tfw watching moto vlogs in languages I can't understand
>tfw comfy as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=SSiixBiT_EY

the V-rod got the most modern Harley engine developed by Porsche.

it certainly doesnt have the simplicity of the old air-cooled pushrod harley engines.

This plus it looks better

ayy at least you got your vga man.

Nice hopefully tomorrow dries up a bit have fun

USD, just got it yesterday I don't have any pics yet and it's not quite dawn yet on the east coast. The 2017 comes standard with a slipper clutch that Yamaha sells for about 250$. That's the first big mod I'll probably do, can't beat an OEM slipper for 250$. The dealership had these stupid dualsport knobbies on it so I had them swap for a new set of street tires, guess they thought it was an adv bike.

That's called a Suzuki Intruder in my country (Eastern Europe), and the problem is that the insurance raises exponentially to the engine displacement, I can't afford that shit.
I'm looking for something that's not a typical cruiser visually (retro looking chrome with a Blue Oyster guy sitting on it), I see this is classified as a "muscle bike" but I'm not sure if that's a correct classification, I don't know shit about English terms for bike stuff.

Yeah and every dumbfuck Harley guy I speak to says "it's gay". There you go everyone, proper engineering is "gay".

in short: its bullshit.

look at all the shit the ZX10r got mounted on the end of the forks. You really think a regular fork got noticeably more unsprung weight?

>I'm looking for something that's not a typical cruiser visually

Thats basically what the Vulcan is marketed as.

If you want power-cruiser there's also the Diavel and V-Max but its all expensive as hell.