3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-11.3 patched downgrading. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36
-rxTools doesn't support the latest system version. Luma + a9lh is the recommended setup.
-hblauncher_loader 1.3 and new *hax 2.9a payloads fix Homebrew Launcher for 11.3. github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases/tag/v1.3

>Switch
-An userland webkit exploit has been released. No homebrew software has been developed for it at the moment. Don't expect piracy any time soon.

>Vita
-Activation without PSN access now possible. wololo.net/2017/02/10/epsp-bubble-installer-2-0-activation-without-psn-psvita/
-Vitashell 1.60 now live, added USB mass storage support

Other urls found in this thread:

epforums.org/showthread.php?15111-PSX-Swap-Trick-Guide-right-here
racketboy.com/retro/sega-saturn-swap-trick
dreamcast-talk.com/forum/app.php/page/utopia
epforums.org/showthread.php?80570-PS2-Softmod-ultimate-guide
forums.afterdawn.com/threads/how-to-install-gcos-1-5-official-nintendo-memory-card-boot-waction-replay.440699/
wikihow.com/Mod-an-Xbox
gbatemp.net/threads/answers-to-the-most-asked-questions-on-ps3-jail-breaking.369241/
nerdbacon.com/burn-ajcd/
retrodev.com/convscd.html
gbatemp.net/threads/hakchi2-nes-mini-very-simple-pimp-tool.456256/
segaxtreme.net/threads/how-to-burn-neo-geo-cds.12204/#post-127986
github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/wiki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ninja'd

Why isn't there hacking instructions for every single hackable device like the PSP and Wii?

Can someone remind me what the banner in the FBI inject does?

+1

Also, be the person to write the articles up or just pull together existing resources and put them on the wiki or a pastebin. Nothing is stopping you from taking the initiative, user.

it's easier to look for them on google
people rarely ask questions about them because they aren't relevant now

>still no PS2 guide

see btw psx-scene.com exists

How do I install a game update if I my 3DS is banned from going online?

Does freeshop work with a banned console?

Freeshop has updates

>tfw adrenaline update never

Is it possible to download and play it on 3DS with armloader?

blocked

>armloader
when will you fags learn its name

>Is it possible to download and play it on 3DS
Without a flashcard? Maybe, but probably not. Try it with TWLoader

Wii instructions are in the OP, PSP has an entry on the Wiki.

Console/storage only
PS1 epforums.org/showthread.php?15111-PSX-Swap-Trick-Guide-right-here
Saturn racketboy.com/retro/sega-saturn-swap-trick
Dreamcast dreamcast-talk.com/forum/app.php/page/utopia

Requires special hardware:
PS2 epforums.org/showthread.php?80570-PS2-Softmod-ultimate-guide
Gamecube forums.afterdawn.com/threads/how-to-install-gcos-1-5-official-nintendo-memory-card-boot-waction-replay.440699/
Xbox/360 wikihow.com/Mod-an-Xbox
PS3 gbatemp.net/threads/answers-to-the-most-asked-questions-on-ps3-jail-breaking.369241/

Need help with PCSX rearmed on PSTV, I can't get it to run any games. I'm trying to play Crash Team Racing and Bushido Blade but every time I try loading them I get the error code:
(C2-12828-1)
Saved Core File Succeeded. ux0:data/psp2core- 1489868676-0x00002a2bdf-eboot.bin.psp2dmp
I have all the PS1 BIOS files in data/retroarch/system and my PS1 games are in ux0/roms/ps1. Both bin and cue files are in them. I have tried three different nightlies with the last two just crashing on Load Content. Really getting frustrated with this thing. Any help please?

Someone start putting this in the wiki or a pastebin and link it to OP

Stop repeating shit

full undub botw soon?

Can you play gamecube games on a hacked Wii U?

stop using retroarch, it's garbage.
Use ARK if you have to. IT JUST WORKS. Except for sound.

Can I use PSP game dlc on my Vita just with ARK?

I'm trying to connect my Vita's MolecularShell with Filezilla and it won't work no matter what I try. The IP address MolecularShell is giving me looks wonky though, can I change it?

I just bought this brand new New 3DS to replace my New 3DS XL which is ugly as fuck and has paint chipping off.

My N3DSXL is already hacked with thew latest luma a9lh.

So how is this process done to transfer everything over to my New 3DS? Do I do a system transfer, and then switch SD cards? Is it that simple?

>wonky
ur mom is wonky m8

Did anyone make a hack of Super Mario Land? It was the first SM game I ever played so I was interested in revisiting it.

you can use psp dlc on adrenaline.
not sure about ARK

dumb sissy anime boy

I'd rather not play ps1 games at all than play with no sound. Fuck you.

Why did you pay so much for a smaller one? Too rich to give a fuck?

good, go play on a PSP if you must.

Yes, using Nintendont on the vWii

not him but stop being fucking rude you little shit
actually very sound advice, somehow the PSP is the ultimate PS1 emulator

ISO's? Or disc games?

Both

Can I still use multiple controllers for splitscreen with that? That's the reason I'm using it in the first place. I would perfer sound but I'm getting desperate now. Been trying this bullshit for a month.

Damn nice, thanks I'm gonna try to set up my Wii U tonight

I had extra money, so am I right in that is how easy it is to transfer my hack over?

Guys, silly question, how easy is it to hack a Wii U? Because I've been thinking of buying a used one purposefully to hack it, but an user in a thread said I'd need an external hard drive, so it could be more complicated than i think (my only experience was recently hacking my 3DS)

But now giving a quick look at the guides in the op they say i only need a computer and an SD card, so which is it?

But anyway, a hacked Wii U is able to download games from the eshop like the 3DS, right?

Can decrypted titlekeys not be downloaded? I just want my Blaster Master Zero.

Not him, but I definitely prefer the smaller New3DS.
The matte face plates feel much better than the extreme gloss of the XL variant, and the higher pixel density makes the screen look better. Plus it's not much smaller than the XL.

The XL is certainly more comfortable though.

>Can I still use multiple controllers for splitscreen with that
no, it's a PS1 emulator being played in PSP mode.

if you want multiple controller splitscreen, use a better emulator like on a PC.

All you need is an SD card to do the browser exploit. You can get an 8 buck VC game for Haxchi for added convenience.

>why_not_both.jpg
sd,usb disc who cares. It just werks.
How fucking great is nintendont.
To think some buttstuffer wrote a drm spaghetti moralfaggot GC loader before we got this based program.

That's not an answer!

Good luck it's a little bit more tedious than softmodding the 3ds

Anyone?

You're quick on the uptake, user.

I've been meaning to get a 3DS. It pains me that these were only $99 and now they're selling for that much.

Not him but softmodding post-the-easy-A9LH-version or pre-?

I just got a wii u that I will have to hack in a few days and not really looking forward to it.

I've always wanted the Boo faceplates. I think they look super fucking cool and minimalistic, and I think they glow in the dark. Too bad they are lik 300 fucking dollars, which I'd actually pay if I had even more extra money.

iso site is back up it's on there
BMZ is fucking great, I almost want to buy it

Jaguar CD nerdbacon.com/burn-ajcd/
Mega CD has no copy protection, use retrodev.com/convscd.html to circumvent region locks
NES Mini (also Famicom Mini) gbatemp.net/threads/hakchi2-nes-mini-very-simple-pimp-tool.456256/
Neo Geo CD segaxtreme.net/threads/how-to-burn-neo-geo-cds.12204/#post-127986

I tried downloading that version but I'm just stuck on the 3DS loading screen with that.

Has anyone gotten the voice over to enable on WoFF?
I tried installing the patch and dlc files but it still doesn't toggle.

Hard drive is nice, but not required. Even worse is you have to format it to the wiiu's file system, rendering it useless for anything but wiiu storage.

You can install games to the internal memory, so if you're going that route pick up a 32GB model. Most games are around the standard DVD size, 8GB, with some larger titles hitting around 20GB (Smash, XCX, Zelda)

pre a9lh

It's really not hard at all, but the guides are a bit of a clusterfuck

Ah that's okay then. I didn't find that very hard, not as hard as people said it would be. Only fucked up once and it was reversible because some cunt on here gave me bad instructions.

>if you want multiple controller splitscreen, use a better emulator like on a PC.

Yeah that's what I usually do, bought PSTV hoping to not need the computer anymore.

alright I guess I'll figure it out myself. i cant find any guide in the pastebin for it.

Where can I find a Vita that's hackable?

eBay, I got mine for 90 bucks from canada on 3.51

right here *unzips*

Hmm. I tried booting up the Homebrew Channel on my Wii U's vWii today and all I got was a black screen, from which all I could do was unplug the power supply. Any ideas what the issue is? I tried it three times and got the same black screen each time.

ebay, craigslist, gamestop, pawn shops, anywhere that sells used Vitas.

You can swap the motherboard for any Vita model and have it guaranteed to be hackable.

when did sony start making cock shaped vitas? i want one as well

Refurbished from Amazon. Came with 3.51

stick up a oled vita up your ass and make sure the volume and brightness is turned all the way up on it

64GB SD works on R4 when formatted to FAT32, 128GB ones should too right?

that kind of talk isn't allowed on this subreddit

How do I update my acekard to use on my 3DS without a DS.

this is homebrew general
i just taught you how to make a homebrew vita dildo

install NTR Launcher

Amazing and innovative. We're finding new ways to use our favorite consoles every day.

Does the selector version work?

Story of Season in Freeshop WHEN

That PS2 softmod guide is fucking garbage, notable for fat PS2s.

HDD of choice, a suitable adapter for the PS2, and a way to connect it your PC is all you need.
Or take it one step further and use SD cards via a million adapters.

Follow the ribbit guide written by FlimFlam: github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/wiki
wiiu.guide is good, also, but it forces you to go with redNAND which requires a larger SD card (double your system memory to be exact).

Too bad you actually CAN do local multiplayer with PS1 games on PSTV, but people shill ARK to hell and back. (spoiler: it doesn't just work)

However, since everything is done via the PSP side the improper way you won't be doing it for a while purely via hacks. I believe RA supports multiple controllers though.

I'll buy a PS2 and report back after modding it, should take a few days.

You seriously cant figure out how to install a cia?

As said, just get a fat, an HDD (IDE/SATA) with accommodating adapter for PS2 (chink adapters are SATA), and a way to connect it your computer.

Flash a pre-made FHDB image to it and you're done.

It's not that, it's just I don't have enough SD space to copy a cia and install the game and socketpunch takes literally ages for me.

Not him but is there a way to copy games to the HDD if you're on Linux? Winhiip used to work fine on Windows, but I haven't used Windows for about 3 years.

holy shit it just works, whats all this bullshit i see about needed to do this and that to play ds games on the 3DS

>tfw got hw and cant play Zelda

Nigga just delete something

that's for native loading, which sucks anyhow. enjoy!

Winhiip via Wine?
Virtual machine?
It should be mounted as any old device.

I used to use hdl dump helper gui (on windows), written in java, but it also has a linux (.sh) launcher.
However, since Java is anal about updating I couldn't get it running again since it requires Java 6.

wait, what's wrong with this game?

Hey guys I hacked my o3ds months ago when the exploits first came out and the Emunand system was popular/used, but it seems to have fallen out of favor now. Is it recommended to do away with Emunand? What happened?

3ds.guide

any good SNES or GBA emulator on 3DS

i don't wanna use HBL

INSTALLED NEW VITASHELL AND MOUNTED USB DRIVE
VITA CRASHED
NOW VITA KEEPS BOOTLOOPING WITH THIS WTF?????

Can I read DS game (cia format) on 3DS?

>screenshots_raw.bin

Where did this file on the root of my 3ds sd come from? Never noticed it before.

Guess I'll try. I've been so reluctant to even try my fat PS2 since I didn't play for ages and forgot how to run the FMCB because I fucked up the config somewhere. Bit tragic because there are so many great games on there.

I POSTED IT AGAIN MOM!

sounds like a personal problem