March update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52281
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/3JfhQ7xW

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

first for Lightning-sama.

remainder dat vain did nothim wr o oo o ond

Threadly reminder that evey time vaynefraud posts i print out and shit on a picture of vayne

FF5
I'm sad now. Man sure did put up quite the fight against Exdeath but the power of the void was just too much for him.

I even asked earlier if I should mark stuff as spoilers before that one person seemed upset. I might not mark spoiler with every post I make about my playthrough of FF5 from here on out, but I will at least do it for story stuff.

I'm glad you're enjoying FF5! It's a pretty great entry.

1/2

It's sad, but not too sad because of the way it went down. Not everyone can go out like a hero.

>tried gacha simulator for Orlandeau banner in wiki
>20 x11 and still didnt pull him

2/2

Truly the Plato of our time.

How much longer until the lucky draw?

Threadly reminder than Yams did nothing wrong.

Under 3 & 1/2 hours maybe. It should be at 8am UTC

Took me 30 11 pulls just for a rainbow, then 5 more for Orlandeau

Those odds seem about right. I pulled around 100 times on the player's choice banner and only got one rainbow. It was Marie.

naming your images with FF5*.png/jpg/etc would be enough for me to add it to the filter until I get around to playing it

and it wouldn't cause this whole drama because only I would notice the change, but whatever I wont bother you about it anymore because you've been very nice about it

Sleep tight Prince Noctis!

Jesus stop

>how vaynefag sees the world

Just started playing ffxi for the first time. It's pretty neat anyone else still playing?

In about 3 hours. If you're gonna ask for meme magic, don't request for any specific relic that you want to get. Instead, ask for meme magic to not get the Corps Field Uniform.

>do 5 5k pulls in the raid gacha
>Not a second Yshtola
>got 6 of her TM already
FUCK
completed my 6th follower's oath though
Marie is the only support better than Minfilia, you did good

So basically
Soleil is a good support unit, but below Minfilia, a unit everyone is bound to have right now?

Yeah but Marie isn't that much better and my team has no room for her. I'm sure eventually I'll find a use for her, but she's lackluster compared to the on-banner base 5*s.

>tfw unironically farming 2 Guy Tms

Krile is the cutest summoner.
With that i'm probably done posting FF5 for the day. Will start working on some of the side stuff people brought up in the previous thread tomorrow.

Well I doubt you're the only person who has yet to play FF5 that wouldn't want to be spoiled on what goes on, just the only one who requested some way to not be spoiled on it. Besides, there really is no drama, just some people getting upset over nothing.

Reminder that if you get Corp field uniform, do not be upset. Light-san has chosen you to be her husbando!

As you should.
Don't fall for the "ATK STAT IS THE ONLY STAT" meme. Survivability is always more important than damage.

I'm gonna say it: Hill Nigger.

Sorry, I had to. I have a compulsion.

>chosen you to be her husbando
May as well just kill myself then.

Krile doesn't have enough good art.

Yeah, cause she has good bartz instead

Any other good defensive Tms to look out for? The accessories that give 20% Hp are tempting.

I think I found a guy who did decent Krile/Bartz pairs on Pixiv. Nothing worth saving. But he also did a crack paring with Faris and Edgar from FF6 for some reason.

Oh look, Bartz is pulling for Ghido's Whisker.

Must not have gotten it since a rainbow showed up.

how bout some FFV papercraft?

Where are Lenna's lennas in that?

it feels oddly intimate seeing them like this

You tape baloons to the front afterwards.

they're there, draw them in if you need to.

>Can roll twice
>Need a ranger job
>but those event cards
Rogue so good though. Maybe I should just wait for fucking Zidane.

Elle or Kefka or Celes or Leo have decent defensive TMRs. Kefka is the vaunted Ribbon while Celes has the Minerva Bustier for girls with four elemental resists and Elle has Arsha's Talisman which is HP+20% and DEF and SPR+10% while Leo has the Aegis Shield which has +53 DEF and +20 SPR alongside the Petrify immunity.

Sadly we don't have a lot of defensive TMRs right now at the moment as most of the defense boosting TMRs also give out either MAG or ATK depending on what they are.

Oh boy, I can't wait for the Americans to whine about when the new banner will be up and how they can't into GMT

2 hours 19 minutes flat if you Ameriblubbers can't into math I guess.

Here's to avoiding the Corps Field Uniform.

I'll give (You) something, cause you seemed a little lonely.

Carryanon here, I actually have that Gordon SB and Wrath, I've added him to my main team and am working on leveling him up. He's 20 levels behind my Arc, but hopefully synergy can make up the difference. I wasn't sure if his reverse wall would interfere with any of the other breaks we were throwing around. I can bring him tomorrow, currently grinding orbfest until then.

Pantsu

>wanted to stay up and draw
>already falling asleep
>still 2 more hours
it hurts

>Anmarant (HP+30%)
>Guy (ATK+10%, HP+30%)
>Leo (Aegis Shield, Cecil's BiS shield)
>Kefka (Ribbon)
>Nine (all ailment resist)
>Tilith (all ailment resist)
>Garnet (+20% all elemental resist)
>Marie(+45 DEF/MAG/SPR, +30% all elemental resist robe)
>Y'shtola(+20% DEF w/ robe equipped, +20% SPR w/ rod equipped)

Probably more later on

>Nine (all ailment resist)
wrong

I'm gonna be turning in before the draw comes too, hopefully the guys keep the meme fires burning through the night for us.

woops, should be seven

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor was modeled after Dead or Alive frontman Pete Burns.
They were extremely popular in Japan, probably one of the biggest Western bands ever over there. It would be almost impossible for the devs to not know about him.

Oh god, I thought that was an Attack on Titan image from the thumbnail

I already have 2 lightning outfits, there is no way I will get a third one right?

I get more of a Marc Bolan vibe from Vayne.

Now that you've said it you'll be the only one who gets a 1/11 Corps Field Uniform while everyone else gets fucking nothing too, while Reddit gets Veil of Wiyu / Rune-Graven Bow and other """"meta"""" relics up the ass.

neat

>see significantly more posts whining about the RK gatcha than gameplay posts

Record Cucker indeed.

>Do a 11 pull in the simulator
>Orlandou and Olive
FUCK, I WASTED MY DREAMS THERE

I get that those are for BE characters but for what purpose or game mod would they fit into? Legitimately curious, I'm not familiar with the game it might be trying to emulate.

He looks more like Weird Al to me.

>Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor was modeled after Dead or Alive frontman Pete Burns.
Wrong, he was modeled after Tommy Wiseau :^)

give mobilefags their own thread god damn it

If I get a third Lightning outfit I will quit this game maybe

Better reroll on the simulator until you get about 20 11 pulls of no Orlandeau to reset yourself. 30 if you want to be safe.

This is why I never use those things. The chances of getting the exact same roll irl as the awesome one you got in a sim is basically nil. It's so frustrating to see yourself "get" something you'll never actually have, I'd rather spend my luck where it matters.

I hate that Olive is basically my most wanted unit, even above Orlandou

I don't think I'll be able to last until the banner is out. I will leave this here and wish you anons the best of luck with your pulls!

What if I want a relic for a girl (male) like Luneth?

Hey, cute collage.

guy just did it for fun apparently

>girl (male)
>Luneth
stop forcing that shitty meme, faggot

Yeah but Marc Bolan was cool and Pete Burns was a prancing, la la homo faggot.
The personalities were just too close for it to be a coincidence.

Although pete was pretty bogpilled later in life. I doubt vayne could ever achieve such knowledge.

>No Minerva Bustier

I did NAT do anythin wrong, I did NAT
o hai bahamut

Okay I know there's at least a few RKfags around here waiting to pull, anyone want to help me clear Black Knights Apoc while you wait? Pubs are unreliable as always, room is up. I don't really have too much else to offer apart from what's already on the setup, apart from maybe Gordon SSB and Raines BSB.

More Vayne as Johnny memes please

Hopefully it'll be a good run

everyone betray me

I'm fed up with ivalice

>Raines BSB
You already won.

I could swap out Y'shtola for Yuna with her BSB2 (MAG/MND boost) if you guys want

If you want to do a mage clear then sure, I may as well try out this Raines thing.

>FFVI event has an exp dungeon
>orb fest is going on, and is literally a better version in every way
what did dena mean by this?

First 100 catslut of /ffg/?

It wasn't during orbfest in JP

Hang on, may as well disband the room and dump some Record Sphere stats onto Raines because the teams aren't updating. Can't tell if there are any changes from your ends or whether anyone's ready

Please, the preferred nomenclature for her is Y'slutola.

Are we doing mages then? It still shows Ramza/Tyro as the lead

Yeah I was doing mages. It had Tyro in front and Raines in the back.