/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General

There's a new update but no one made a thread for hackbro yet edition

>What is this? Is it Free?
A shitty freemium game. With cute waifus, husbandos, and the best writing Marvel has put out since ever. If you want to accomplish anything, you'll have to spend money or kill yourself.

>Current event
Monsters Unleashed, wherein our child army goes up against shit Kirby came up with when he was baked one day.

>Marvel event article
news.marvel.com/games/60727/monsters-unleashed-upon-marvel-avengers-academy/

>Reddit "full of lies" AMA Pastebin
pastebin.com/U91LWGbH
new AMA this Friday!

>Still better drawn than half the shit currently published by Marvel
shitpostersacademy.tumblr.com/

>How to not get cucked by the Jew
hopefully soon

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

www106.zippyshare.com/v/Uuy6UqjU/file.html
www106.zippyshare.com/v/FwzpjLtp/file.html
www119.zippyshare.com/v/dCfcgUII/file.html
www119.zippyshare.com/v/ioSFiyQw/file.html
www119.zippyshare.com/v/N2nd9dob/file.html
www119.zippyshare.com/v/pmreuSmR/file.html
www119.zippyshare.com/v/5k3KJkPT/file.html
www119.zippyshare.com/v/tqzhQeVJ/file.html
www119.zippyshare.com/v/1LB1QAkb/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TW5GJiruAPc&feature=youtu.be&t=240
therealsongbirddiamondback.tumblr.com/
pastebin.com/cmZhQcew
reddit.com/r/avengersacademygame/comments/5zzhnk/get_ready_for_our_second_ama/
reddit.com/r/avengersacademygame/comments/61be3u/welcome_to_our_legends_assemble_ama_start_posting/dfd7o0s/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's always hardest to keep a new thread alive until others find it and start helping out

I was barely able to get enough earpiece to get Monster Hunter Widow right now.
>That one time where I rerolled about 4 times and each mission was only offering one earpiece for 6+hr missions.

I hate the randomness of drops. It's really unfair to unlucky people.

I just woke up, give me a few minutes to get the update working and upload a modded one

Hackanon2 here
>Free Actions-HD
www106.zippyshare.com/v/Uuy6UqjU/file.html
>Free Actions and Shops-HD
www106.zippyshare.com/v/FwzpjLtp/file.html

Still waiting on hackanon to come up with a hasslefree version of free skipping. Also if hackanon could repost all the info from the pastebin he put up in Kang event listing the function/lines of what to change with the hex bit codes under them that'd be great, because I thought the pastebin link would last forever like some do but that wasn't the case and I didn't think to copy that into a notepad file. Luckily I had saved the thread he explained it in and I had an old hack file and IDA saved all my search strings, but it still took like an hour instead of 20 minutes because AirDroid was giving me hassle.

You are my hero. I wonder if original Hackanon even checks for threads anymore or if he bailed on the game completely after his computer issues.

Literally the post above his

I believe those are both hackanon2. He said give him a few minutes to upload it, then in the next post he did. Hackanon1 hasn't been back as far as I know, else he would have helped out with some of the issues 2 has had like getting scroll skipping set up.

No that was just coincidence, zippy was taking a while to upload my hacks and I just started doing that and typing post when hackanon posted. Also this is one of the first posts from last thread and I don't do SD versions.

when is start episode4 ?

Probably around 9pm/12am PST/EST that's when most updates officially begin.

TY!

That beat 18 streak was reall bullshit.
Then TinyJew did that power pack bullshit came and its still bullshit.
.how many folks do you think panic brought those packs.

Oorgo is best boi

You scientifically cannot deny this

>Instant actions
www119.zippyshare.com/v/dCfcgUII/file.html - HD
www119.zippyshare.com/v/ioSFiyQw/file.html - SD

>Free shopping
www119.zippyshare.com/v/N2nd9dob/file.html - HD
www119.zippyshare.com/v/pmreuSmR/file.html - SD

>Rent
www119.zippyshare.com/v/5k3KJkPT/file.html - HD
www119.zippyshare.com/v/tqzhQeVJ/file.html - SD

Same as always, power attacks can only be used with instant actions, you can use the rent one to disable material generation then use the skipping/shopping one to instantly get items. I was bored last week and tried to see if there was a limit on the number of times you could reset it. Instead I now have 3k shard sitting in the bank.

Nothing on scrolls, no idea what links to that. I remember a few events back we had something similar but I can't remember what it was called. Might have been the Daredevil one. Does anyone remember what the item was? The function might still be named after that one.

www119.zippyshare.com/v/1LB1QAkb/file.html

Thanks for the file hackanon. Inbetween the function/line and the hex bits, those 8 thing string of number/letters don't match what mine were for the same function/line, any idea why that might be?

You're using an older version of the APK?

Not unless they reupdated the apk from 2pm PST. Like my Bpc::CharacterAction::isComplete(void) says 01327628 but your notepad file says its013275F8. They're all relatively close to each other and I tested my free shop and action file and it worked; maybe it's HD/SD difference?

Apparently they did. You're using 1.12.2, I'm on 1.12.3

So apparently in the past 5 hours they updated the game twice so don't use my hack here, use hackanons hack

That could delay the event since getting app store approval supposedly takes longer on ios

If the lastest updat is 1.12.3 then we should be good then?

bump

>multiple updates in one day

they literally can't do anything right

For some reason when Angela dropped this week I was trying to make a joke related to this, but then this scene kept happening a few times. youtube.com/watch?v=TW5GJiruAPc&feature=youtu.be&t=240

IT'S LIVE

Herc skipped leg day

ATTUMA BITCHES

Guess we fucking Namor next month

Help
Q. If the event is over, the event characters no longer are able to rank up?

I think they generally start letting you rank them up again a month or two after the event. At insanely cucked prices though

wut

You have to wait a month, and then on the normal mission board there will be some icon representing this event that is used as partial currency for rank up. So it will be these icons plus normal coins, but the icons only drop one at a time and you need a lot of them for each rank, so get everyone ranked in the event.

I get it
TY appreciate it!

Idk, I think Hercules may have killed and stuffed this lion, it doesn't move at all.

How many space herb for how many shards with the Herc Mech?

10k for 50 shards

Did they cuck everyone and remove Hawkeye's R3 and R5?

okay not worth it then, thanks!

Yes, but he still says Rank 5 and have all his missions. Though a day or two ago I did notice that the [ph] mission came back with the Vision icon.

attuma confirmed, namor probably

bump

ded gaem

bump

>Atlantis event
>Namor and a bunch of literally whos
At least Dr. Strange event had Nico

I can't think of enough characters to fill out an Namor event. Maybe it's a mini one?

Namora, Namorita, Tiger Shark, Stingray. Every other character I can think of like Llyra or Byrrah or Orka are insanely deep cuts that the game wouldn't even go near

So there was update for week 4? Did I miss it? I just opened hack and it worked. Should I download anyway??

Dammit, u can't buy iron fist with shards :((

I'd rather have the pufferfish man that sucked on Songbird's toes than most of these characters

S/D?

bump

At this point I can't think of Namor without thinking of the Fantastic Four, and we ain't getting them.

We got Kang, and it's very likely we're getting Namor next. I think the FF might be up for grabs soon

Anyone have a screencap of Natasha's line "There's an old Russian saying"?

I can get you the dialogue files if you missed something

I didn't miss it, I just want a screencap of it.

But yes, please, I'd love all the dialogue files, to read the bits I didn't unlock.

So....what is the theme of the next event? Namor isn't exactly that self explanatory.

Sucking Dick?
The hell does S/D mean?

Submission/Domination. Presumably sucking toes can be an aspect of that.

Songbird/Diamondback, old autistic tripfag from /co/ that would pester the shit out of writers by continuously asking them about Songbird and Diamondback. Last I heard he was shitposting on CBR

Every book should have Songbird because she is GOAT, even saved a story from crazy feminist Mockingbird

This person?

therealsongbirddiamondback.tumblr.com/

Don't care about Songbird, but loving Diamondback shows excellent taste.

pastebin.com/cmZhQcew

You rock, user.

I guess for reference I literally just finished ranking Groot on like Monday. But his ranks were definitely worse than the more recent event characters. Last one required 150 of the GotG tokens while I think it's more like 60 for the others.

I swear to God this Atlantis Attacks event better have at least 2 X-Men not named Namor or the Fantastic Four of Reed/Sue/Johnny/Ben. If not then this may just be an ever so slightly better version of this event because we'll get to see Namor be the biggest prick on campus, because everyone else will be literal whos.

OG Human Torch and other Invaders are acceptable too.

He'd better have the speedo or at least the phoenix five costume

BUMP

We already have most of the popular ones already; they could work as a two week minievent where you can get Bucky and Namor and Captain Falcon again, but not as a whole month long event.

second reddit ama

reddit.com/r/avengersacademygame/comments/5zzhnk/get_ready_for_our_second_ama/

>Legends Assemble event
Fuck. Invaders event.

>>Invaders
Wow...does...ANYONE want this?

I FUCKING TOLD YOU GAME THAT I WANT CERTAIN CHARACTERS DOING CERTAIN ACTIONS DO NOT TELL ME AFTER BEING GONE FOR TWO HOURS THAT I DIDN'T SEND THESE CHARACTERS OUT TO DO THINGS WHEN I DID OTHER THINGS FOR SEVERAL MINUTES AFTER I SENT THEM OUT TO DO THOSE THINGS

Jim is cool

Namor fans, the people who read the 2015 series, and this user

What kind of questions will leddit ask do you think?

bump

No Thunderbolts, time to uninstall after getting Devil Dinosaur

So, collecting some answers

>no plans for Thunderbolts
>no Hawkeye ergo no story mode update in some months
>ranking up is still busted in the near future
>next event starts as Monsters Unleashed ends

Runaways event coming.

>no Thunderbolts

who jumping ship after this ama?

I am, but not because of the AMA, it's because the game is now running too slow to be playable.

>Recruitable characters are Odin, Frigga, Nick Fury, Leader, J.A.R.V.I.S., and Hank Pym. Hulk and Peggy Carter have awesome outfits. You can use the Helicarrier. Bacon salt is a running theme.

>literally only Pym is desirable from that list

What went wrong?

Laziness. Just wait till GotG2 and Homecoming events reuse content like crazy.

For Legends? I thought an early answer said Odin and Frigga weren't going to be released until later.

at least for GotG they could give those characters more ranks since they only had 3 iirc.

But you have three characters interacting with the Thunderbolts already :^)

We're finally getting Pym! Now we need dating so he can put Wasp in her place.

ded

There's too many characters on screen. We need storage ASAP.

Did the cucks at reddit ever bring that up? Or was it just them sucking the jew dick

reddit.com/r/avengersacademygame/comments/61be3u/welcome_to_our_legends_assemble_ama_start_posting/dfd7o0s/

>we're looking into it
That's just company speak for no

I'll just wait for the pastebin.