gw2crafts.net/
>Useful links
gw2efficiency.com/
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
guildwars2roleplayers.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

>Veeky Forums Guilds:
NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Grovewillow, Peachy Panic, Raid Time, or Rijakk.
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Strider Of Spring, Dex Mindwrack, or Mo Zing Miko.

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/53d21c/what_might_come_in_expansion_2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for femsura are for loving not ERP

I've posted this before, but I was still interested in talking about this.

reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/53d21c/what_might_come_in_expansion_2/

Discuss. Would making the next expansion $20 save the game, even if it might mean smaller chunks of expansion content?

kill yourself

Femsura ERP is pretty degenerate, are you suggesting that's better than someone who simply likes femsura?

fuck off HOPE
older and real thread over [here]

thats the incorrect OP, those people don't want to be whispered

That thread doesn't have the proper guild info though, [Here] is unaffiliated with gw2g, you're misleading new players and pointlessly harassing older ones.

Fuck off with your cancerous reddit crossposting

fhds are cutest

not him but its not unheard of for people to link to other things here, whats wrong with the reddit post?

inb4 >reddit

not an argument

;_;

cringier than me

>stop talking about the game and talk about Vae's musk with us
fuck off loser lmao

Yeah we should be talking about Reddit threads instead.

>talking about the game is bad
k

Can we talk about Vae musk here instead?

see It's good discussion, I was just using the post as a topic starter since it'd be better than paraphrasing it, relax.

>HOPE janny actually deleted the [Here]
thread
wew

>tfw no vae cubs

>herecuck so annihilated he cant even syntax probably

Are any of the classes only fun after you hit 80? My only 80s are a Guardian and Chronomancer, but I have a free instant max level and none of the other classes felt particularly compelling at level 20.

not in [Here], just amused that there's someone in HOPE doing it for free and working for their agenda

I was shitposting, mods probably saw the other thread was spam, its not some conspiracy

the other thread was pure shitposting though, being older isnt a guaruntee, it happens in lolg all the time

i know who the HOPE janitor is

Need more cats.

just came back from a long break
wtf happened to the thief Ricochet trait?

I know p/p was frowned upon, but it sure was fun

>shitposting hard enough is grounds for deletion
That's strange, since /gw2g/ has never been deleted for this during the height of cunny posting

DID YOU JUST SAY FUHN

LEAVE, BEFORE THEY NERF MORE THIEF THINGS

who is this chuuni and why is my character so mean to him

When you have an actual rotation and skills, they're way more fun. DH is super fun in dungeons, and Chrono does cool things other classes can't, on terms of boons and utility like portal, but they are tougher to play than guardians.

It's been like that for far too long.

Why not both?

I'm not digging the mastery mount idea. As I understand it, this leaker describes them as zone mounts that are pretty much Zephyrite crystals but more travel focused. By being tied to new expansion zones, people won't be using these mounts to reach out-of-bound areas in core/HoT maps or cheesing jumping puzzles and the sort.

The only reason it irks me is simply because they're not really traditional mounts. I know waypoints exist and trivialize their existence in GW2 but it's nice to ride interesting things around in MMORPGs. I'm talking animal mounts, tech mounts, simple stuff like wagons, etc. But take a look at gliding. Gliding is tied to masteries but it's a feature that enhances the entire game rather than a sectioned off portion like the jumping mushrooms, nuhoch burrows, exalted summoning stones, etc. I doubt these mastery mounts will be available in core Tyria or the HoT zones.

ArenaNet could still release interesting travel items to assuage that need to ride stuff around when not zipping around with waypoints. That's entirely up to them though, which is the problem.

Vae musk seeping into the thread against Oothiers rule

either all erp is okay or none of it is okay

Drosera is the janitor. He knows about all my shitposting...

Be careful

>Drosera secretly knows about all the people who want to rape him
No fair

I don't want Drosera to watch me pee...

I want to pee on oothie instead.

He's the janitor and it's

G A R B A G E D A Y
A
R
B
A
G
E

D
A
Y

>Dros knows about my shitposting
I will behave I promise pls don't kick me...

>Be me shitposting
>Complain I get banned
>Drosera whispers me "Stay on topic :^)"
>Start sweating

>join [Here]
>they help me level to 80
>they help me kill the world bosses
>they raid with me
>they teach me how to pvp
>they let me in their guild
>they take me to their gmissions

Why do we hate [Here] again?

Whisper Surbrus Mindfang, Ancora Softpaw, Vae the Spectre, or Roxtar for an invite

When are the good gem store sales coming? The month of sales is almost over, surely they have something.

the shared inventory slot sale was pretty sweet

I know the fused harvesting tools for 500 gems each was greatly appreciated by some newer players I talk to

there isn't much that's really all that exciting in the gem store to begin with
not sure what you're looking for

Reminder never to respond to Brazilians in PvP, they have no honor or ability to understand you

Idk this month has been pretty great for my wardrobe, got a lot of outfits I wanted

What did you want to go on sale that hasn't?

don't forget to hug a femcharr today, /gw2g/ !

can I hug vae instead?

sure, if you think he's a girl

>Underwater combat

I dont have a female Asura, which is the best face?

All of them except for babyface and stonerface.

>tfw no femcharr waifu

>tfw no secret vuncia nudes folder

Id do naughty things to that cat

fluffy cunny

Ratface > Tassiface

i have 2 questions.
1. i reached 80 and bored. what should i do?
2. what is the best way to get ascended gear.
i don't have HoT btw.

If any of you depraved animal lovers still need gold, and you don't mind pants on head retarded farming, Fireheart Rise has very profitable rewards now, on par with week 2 Frostgorge Sound and week 8 Cursed Shore.

The event rotation is a bitch though.

>1. i reached 80 and bored. what should i do?
What do you like so far? Some vanilla builds are decent for fractals. There are a few viable vanilla specs for pvp. Frontline bunker guardian is great for wvw even without HoT item stats. You can join those brainless vanilla map zerks if you're THAT bored.

>2. what is the best way to get ascended gear.
Crafting is costly but it's the most reliable for vanilla accounts, also fractals (without HoT fractal masteries they may be a bit shitty though, I don't remember the specifics)

Look up collections with ascended rewards.

For (vanilla stat, like berserker) ascended accessories, shit like guild missions and laurel vendors, preferably those in WvW, are still relevant.

Random ascended armor/weapon drops from open PvE and WvW are extremely rare and unreliable, chances are you'll keep getting ascended rings with shitty stats before you get lucky with ONE armor box let alone six, but once they do drop they are always useful, as even if you can get a shitty stat box you can forge it to what you need cheaply.

What kind of rewards exactly

A virgin female charr wife

No thanks then.

those people asked to not be whispered, stop shitposting pretending to be them

Whisper Vae The Spectre for anal gay charr sex

Only I know the cutest femsura and I won't share her

Why do engies and guards have outgoing healing increase traits if they aren't healers?

i get all ascended accesorries.
i'll take crafting route then. thanks.

Can't speak for Engineers but Guardian traitlines are set up to be as awkward and dissonant as possible. Many traits are either gimped conceptually, are numerically unimpressive, or are placed to make taking them disadvantageous.

Compare any Guardian trait to it's analogue on another class, the other class likely has the better trait. Revs have a better retaliation trait than anything Guardians have.

I mean look at trait in particular. Guardian's have a grandmaster trait that increases outgoing healing based on vitality. Compare that to Rev's who have a grandmaster trait that increases outgoing healing based on healing power. The first trait doesn't even make sense conceptually, not to mention any Guardian build that involves healing others is certainly going to take one of the two competing traits in that slot (Pure of Voice for shouts or Writ of Persistence for actual outgoing healing)

Force of Will exists as a trait only to take up space, there is no reason to take it ever. And I say that as a huge fan of snowflake builds.

I for one hope that eventually all classes have elite specs for healing and tanking if the game survives that long.

For me warrior was most fun when I reached 80.

I could then transmute all the ugly heavy skins and with low effort do endgame content while at the same time feeling badass. It is comfy.

I used to have 1 of every profession but for some reason can't stand warrior and ended up deleting it. Something about it doesn't click with me.

Healing specs were a mistake.

Asura were a mistake

I am addicted to Asuras.

Femsura heal sluts are a gift

If they were gonna insist on having no trinity they just should've worked around the raid mechanics to provide some type of healing or consumable thingies. Now that they caved in and made heal specs they need to introduce actual tanking and not just dps specs with slightly above average toughness.

none of this people want to be whispered so how the fuck do you join?

its a bunch of friends that Khubbo hates because they cucked him, you're being trolled

Is oothie really the HOPE janitor?

yes

Yes.

I'm a healthy male human healer, shut up.

Yes

glub glub glub

>I know this’ll be a very unpopular suggestion, but for old folks, we really need a cash shop item ($5, $10, maybe even $20), that would allow us to click on a vista and say “I got that one”, without actually having to spend hours trying to do it. I’m pushing sixty, and this super mario bros. BS can get pretty tiring in an MMO RPG.
>pulled directly off official gw2 GD forum
THIS is what has ruined the game, the turbocasual playerbase

how can you know if they don't want to be whispered if you haven't whispered them?

>THIS is what has ruined the game
it certainly played a part, but anet's lack of focus and direction will always be the number one issue

think of how much time and the resources that have been wasted on reworks, reworks of reworks, "new systems that lay the ground work for easier content implementation ", etc that have all been completely abandoned

the studio seems to be run by a child with an extremely short attention span

At least we'll soon have to SAB to distract us from the trainwreck that is gw2's content.

whoops

meant for

Do you have a femsura partner to jump it with?

I wish. Not the same guy.

XD

>and effie wonders why nobody likes him